Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wind of ChangeToday at 8:13 amRykoA Walk Around The VillageToday at 2:54 amAkabayashi TerumiAll the booksToday at 12:08 amHerozen UchihaFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 7:32 pmTravin KaguyaA Good Day for a RunYesterday at 7:11 pmMenmaA Rock and a Hard PlaceYesterday at 6:58 pmHaraHomecoming [Village Entry]Yesterday at 5:36 pmTravin KaguyaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 1:44 amKiko TsukikoSurvival of the FittestYesterday at 1:16 amJunko TsukikoIt’s Elemental! MissionYesterday at 1:15 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 21%
98 Posts - 18%
70 Posts - 13%
59 Posts - 11%
45 Posts - 8%
43 Posts - 8%
36 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
21 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 168000

Homecoming [Village Entry] - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming [Village Entry]

Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:36 am
"Alright, Travin." Jupiter stated calmly, having heard the man's name from Sakaiza's lips. Although Jupiter could not see, he could feel the fingers touching his eyes, and the liquid that had seeped into his eyeballs. His eyes felt itchy, and his eyelids twitched, but he laid flat on his back with his eyes closed waiting for the miracle worker to finish working his magic. Just as Travin had explained, he soon saw a faint green glow. His eyeballs throbbed, and his nose bones cracked as his nose came back in place inch by inch. When he felt fully invigorated, he opened his dark blue eyes wide and sat up, rubbing his sore face. He pinched his nose to check its position, and took a hard sniff, smelling the scent of antiseptics and exotic potions. "Thank you, Travin. You have carried out the work of our Lord. May the Lord protect and watch over you, for as long as you live." 

He placed his hands together, and closed his eyes to pray once again. He muttered under his breath a short prayer and then touched his chest, forehead, left shoulder and right shoulder in that order. "A fireplace sounds nice. I may have some whiskey, it's been a long journey.." He commented before he turned his attention to Sakaiza, listening to him intently as he explained the Tome of Recruitment. Without hesitation, he got up on his feet and grabbed a scalpel from the counter to slice across the Jashin's insignia on his palm, slashing the wound open to deface the sigil. 

"Lord of the North Wind, I give you my hand to wield the ice,
I give you my feet to tread the snow.
I give you my eyes to see through the blizzard,
I give you my tongue to speak the words of winter.

Above all, I give you my heart, so that through me, you may bring cold justice to the world.
I give you my mind and body so that you may guard and guide me,
so that it is your will that lives and moves and breathes in me.

May I embody the strength of Boreas and the mercy of Yuki-onna,
May I serve Hyogagakure and the Hyogakage with unwavering resolve and frozen faith
Upon the lives of my brothers and sisters deceased,
I vow to serve and protect the ice and snow, 
May the light from my spirit illuminate the path of the Wretched."

Jupiter extended his arm, and marked the Tome of Recruitment with his blood, signing his name in clear, bold letters. Once he finished, he would turn to Sakaiza and give him a thumbs up, his crystal white teeth shining with a radiance of excitement. "Snow-men!"
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Travin
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Homecoming [Village Entry] - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming [Village Entry]

Yesterday at 5:36 pm
Travin finished his meticulous work fixing Jupiter and making sure that everything worked properly once more. Truth be told it was more taxing than he had let on during the process, taking a deep breath upon completion and accepting Jupiter’s thanks. Who also agreed that a good rest by a fireplace and some whiskey sounded like a nice evening to finish off the day. Turning his attention to his friend Kai Travin would listen intently as the man spoke. Telling both him and Jupiter that he had grown to trust the two of them, and that he was wanting them both at his side in the coming days by joining their ranks within Hyogagakure. It was the reason that Travin had come this way and was the reason that he was waiting to see the Hyogakage, however, he did not know until now that he was waiting on his friend to arrive as the new kage of the village.

Travin waited for Jupiter to finish with his oath and prayer combination. It was something that Travin was not used to and would probably take a while for him to get used to, but the man seemed like a good guy from what Travin could tell so far, and if Kai trusted him then it was all he needed to know. Once Jupiter was finished Travin would take his turn stepping up to the book and with his index finger a small sharp bone would protrude out and poke his other index finger drawing the blood he needed to write his name. “I am not as good with words as Jupiter, but I am your sword to strike at our enemies and your shield to defend you from their attacks from this day forth. If you have a need for me just ask, and I will be there to carry out your orders.” With the words spoken Travin would write his name within the book presented to him, and take a step back to stand once more beside Jupiter.

WC-338 TWC- 2,681
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum