Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 pm
Sameonna would surprisingly dash toward the fireball in front of her. The fire would engulf the body - as a puff of smoke would be seen coming out the other end. A clone, it was. Through the momentary hole collapsed through the fireball, the real Sameonna would dive in a spinning bullet-like motion, and wave her Tanto toward his body - aiming to slice his hand and render it unable to form a handseal.

She'd throw her hand down, and thanks to her increased strength - she'd spin her body and deliver a bonecracking double kick to the side of his ribcage. She'd use his legs to backflip from him, a distance far enough to cover her in the mist.

She'd activate a jutsu to summon forth a mass of clones, and have them jump above Dudzi and Koneko with grace. Considering Sameonna knew their locations, she'd command the clones to unleash the barrage of hundreds of shuriken upon the two almost instantaneously. Sameonna, utilizing water to envelop herself. She'd stand a few feet away from the two after the hailstorm of razorblades, looking at them through her mask.

Influence: Rib Breakage - 31-40 - Punches break rocks and bones (I have 47 Strength at the moment.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 pm
WC: 1312 - Stat/JP Acquired: 3
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm
Well done:Sameonna Hoshigaki
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 pm
I really think your post is two over powering , when fighting you do not keep attacking all in one post what if the Ichihara some how dodged the first attack that would set your other attacks off course . This is called chain attacking .
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Koneko shot out a shock of lightning to move away most of the shuriken. Unfortunately one landed right into her arm. She gave out a scream of pain. "Ahhh!" She stood up and ripped it out of her arm. "Your gonna pay for that!" She fixed her eyes onto Sameonna and threw it straight at her.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 am
She'd look at the girl and frown beneath her mask; catching the shuriken around her finger much like Kakashi Hatake in the anime during the training phase of Team 7, her Tanto vibrating and seeming to scream for the blood of the girl. Her hand was shaking so violently that it was visible. It had already tasted blood, and it was still hungry apparently. Starving. However, she wanted to see what this little girl could become.. She shouldn't die just yet.

She'd look at the girl, and throw the spinning shuriken with gleaming speed toward the girl's most visible body part. The torso. "As you can see, I have already defeated your friend.." She'd point to his motionless body. ".. You are not worth killing however, although I admire your determination. I'll let you in on a few secrets.. A true shinobi knows when they are defeated, and will stop. But a foolish shinobi will continue to fight knowing they are going to fall in the end, inevitably. Your friend nearly doubles in your strength, being a prodigy Uchiha member and even he has been brought to the ground without even causing me to break a sweat.. Take my advice. Leave, and I will let you live, unless you fancy yourself more skilled than an Uchiha member. But I will have you know. If you stay - I. WILL. KILL. YOU."

Her words would initiate a feeling of Killing Intent throughout the area.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 am
Koneko jumped out of the way. She looked back to the girl in anger. "Fine! But tell me this... Did you... Did you... really destroy konoha?" She said looking fown in fear that she would say the word she hated more then anything right then. Yes... It echoed in her mind until she heard the girl speak.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm
Roy would hear these words from a far distance as he was a Zetsu, with sight like no other shinobi. Therefore, he would interfere before Sameonna would speak. "Does the village really matter to you?" he asked. Roy said this because he knew Koneko had a different perspective of the village. He knew it was not Konoha that really mattered to Koneko, but rather the people within it. "Just look at you now..." he continued, "Some kind of wanderer I see, much like a Missing-Nin. Your goal must be to defend the people who left the village safely and avenge those who died. Does any of this really relate to the Konoha village alone? I would think not." Roy could tell what kind of person Koneko really was. Her goal now was the same as Roy's. Surpass the threats under each other's name, that was one thing they both had in common. Roy did not want to manipulate Koneko anymore as he just concluded by clapping his hands together. "Now show me who you really are."
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Drake had followed Roy out into the desert of Sunagakure, with both his Kin and Brocken Door blade, he was hoping for a brocken door blade. Was the hidden leaf really destroyed? Had everyone died? Chou.....Drake then turned as he saw a boy on the floor, as for Drake he did not have the Zetsu abbilty to hide in ground or to watch battle's undetected. Drake was good friends with Vash, but did not know anything about Koneko. The little girl had looked like one of the border girls around the cross lines. Drake knew that Roy was planning something fishy, or zetse. It didn't bother Drake, as soon as Roy clapped, Drake walked past Koneko. He came across Dudzi Uchiha, the boy that had been defeated. Drake lifted the boy over his shoulders, "I'll be teaking this one, I will also be in Sunagakure for awhile" Drake said as he began to walk past Sameonna towards the great village in the sand. "Call me when there's a mission to start", and with that Drake activated his Body Flicker jutsu entering Sunagakure with Dudzi by his shoulders.

[Entering....]

[And exting...with Dudzi..]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum