Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Dinner Time! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Time! (Open)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm
"You're a bit of a show-off, you gotta admit...but I also got to admit you have reason to." He laughed. He then took one of his kunai's from the table and began spinning it on his left index finger. "But I'd never use that sword. It's too heavy:It would slow you down, or in your case, deplete your chakra by lifting it."

He continued to smile while making observations, with a helpful and friendly tone. "My guess, you will have to train a lot to use that thing in missions." Dyren smiled. "My own style is a fast-to-hit and a fast-to-run strategy, and that helps a lot on D-Rank missions, but I guess it won't help much in B-Rank or A-Rank when I'm Chunin." He pointed to the sword. "I guess that by the end of things, cales and giant swords win. How many hours a day you train with that thing?"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm
''The thing you haven't understood yet is this. The sword is heavy yes, but with the right techniques, it will be wielded as fast as a katana. The bad thing is that you need to learn the techniques and they take time.

He then spared his chakra and then began to wrap the word in the bandage again, he didn't want people to get cut by the scales. The then strapped the sword to his back again and walked over to Dyren.

''I train less than 3 hours a day with it, but i'm only using my chakra causes of my lack in strength, i'm strength training atm. so i could wield this sword as my mother. It was her sword and her fighting spirit is still in it, I can feel it'' he said and took the scales on his hands in again. He deactivated his eye and then took the head band to cover it again.

He sat down at the ramen bar again and smiled at Dyren.
He then looked at the crowd standing in front of the ramen bar and he saw them just standing and looked at him.
''My god! This ramen is so good it gave me extreme powers!'' he said while giving a wink to the cook. He left the seat and walked out of the bar. watching all the people running into the bar.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 pm
Dyren smiled as people crowded the ramen bar, and waved his new friend goodbye, for now. He then leaned on the bar and observed the people moving in the street, wondering if any other interesting people would come by.

He ordered a cup of water and sipped it from time to time, as he waited for the prevously mentioned interesting people to come by.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am
[I've become Chuunin and lots of stuff for you too since our last encounter...]

(TIME TRAVELING!!!!)

Evens walked back to the noodle bar where he had been before, eating a delicious ramen with his old friend, Dyren, as he was named, maybe they met again? Who knows, a dejavu of meeting his old friend at their first meeting place.
What would happen today? Getting more friends or enemys?
By the thoughts of friends he then finally got to the noodle bar.
As he sat down and just had ordered a bowl of ramen he saw a silhuet coming closer and closer, maybe Dyren? Because there was not that many people as there where last time he was eating noodles.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum