Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training for Primrose {feel free to join} Empty Training for Primrose {feel free to join}

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 am
Primrose decided that since she was a genin, maybe it was time for her to get a little more training. After all she had always said she planned to push her limits since it was tough being a femal in a whole line of males. She wore a black tank top with black shorts and shoes. Her clan simple was on the right side of her tankt top. She removed her sunglasses and pulled her long black hair back into a loose ponytail.
"Hello?!?" She said impatiently. She began tapping her foot.
"I am on time, surprisingly." Her headband with the leaf symbol hung on her side attached to a belt loop in her shorts. She felt it kind of unstylish and only wore it for missions or training. Normally Prim wasnt on time when she didnt feel like doing anything, " I am about to walk away if you dont show up." Frustrated at the simple fact she could not activate her sharingan yet, she didnt sleep well the night before and her eyes were bloodshot. She put her sunglasses back on.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Training for Primrose {feel free to join} Empty Re: Training for Primrose {feel free to join}

Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 am
Navi was dressed in all Jounin attire, as it was a secret he was a member of the ANBU Black Ops. He would assume the rank of Jounin when walking casually around the village. While walking past the training field he saw a Leaf student shouting in field.

"Hello?!?" She said impatiently. Navi walked in the middle of the clearing, towards the girl. Having nothing else to do he decided to see what was wrong. "Hey, I'm Navi," he began. "Is anything wrong? Why are you shouting?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Training for Primrose {feel free to join} Empty Re: Training for Primrose {feel free to join}

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 am
"Apparently I am suppose to be training today and I have no idea whose training me." she said as she looked at him. She had a feeling he wasnt the one who was suppose to train her, but she was hoping he could help her out anyway. "I am Primrose Uchiha, commonly called Primmy." she introduced herself. "I just want to get this over with. I am frustrated enough." She said to him. "Since no on else is here do you wanna do it?" She decided to ask him considering he seemed to be a trainer and a high enough rank to.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Navi sighed, apparently all of the Konoha ninja were already out and at war with the fire nation. This girl was a Uchiha, as Navi himself was raised by Uchiha ninja after is clan was slaughtered and he was taken in. He felt slightly obligated to help this girl out, as she was not only a member of a clan he owed a great debt to, but also because she was a fellow Konoha ninja.

"Since no on else is here do you wanna do it?" She decided to ask him considering he seemed to be a trainer and a high enough rank to.

Navi nodded slightly, wondering if he would regret this. "If you would like me to be your sensei I will train you. Although don't accept my offer if you don't want to go through rigorous training. I expect you to obey my teachings and not complain. I can make you a stronger ninja."

"Of course if you want me to train you, your going to have to prove your worthy of it first." Navi walked over and leaned casually against a tree, watching Prim intently with a cool gaze.

"If you accept my offer, I'll test you out. So what do you say?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm
"I accept your offer." Primmy immediately said without a second thought. She felt she would ace the test, after all she was an Uchiha and seemed to always seemed to excel in whatever she put her mind to. "So what is it? You want me to go exercise in the forest, go on a special mission, break into another village and .... um I have never done anything like that...just I was guessing." She said quickly covering herself to not make it look like she does things she shouldnt. She was ready to begin her training already.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm
"So what is it? You want me to go exercise in the forest, go on a special mission, break into another village and .... um I have never done anything like that...just I was guessing."

Navi sighed and frowned slightly. This girl might be a handful...

"To pass the test...," Navi pulled out a regular kunai knife and tossed it to her so she could easily catch it by the handle. "I want you to try and kill me," Navi said this with an extremely casual voice, as if the words meant nothing to him. He didn't even both looking down at Prim, he just stared up at the sky while leaning against the tree with his hands in his pockets.

Navi let his thoughts drift off as he stared at the clouds, totally oblivious to Prim.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Primrose stared at the shinobi mouth opened wide. "Kill you?" Primmy questioned. "But, you havent done anything to make me want to kill you, your not my enemy or anything." She said in shock. The she thought to herself,"Come on Primrose, sometimes to make it you have to do what you have to do." Primmy sighed. She hadnt done anything like this before not even when she started school.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm
Navi ignored what Prim was saying and remained completely focused on the clouds and lost in thought. After a few moments he sighed, "If you won't even try killing me, then the life of a shinobi isn't for you. Maybe you can go wash dishes or something for a living."

Navi was baiting her, but there was a grain of truth to what he said. If she did truly want to be a ninja, she would need to learn to kill without remorse, and follow orders for the good of Konoha. Navi was testing her determination and desire to be a shinobi. Whether or not she impressed him would determine whether or not he would be her sensei.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 pm
"Okay, first off, not all women wash dishes!" She said as she started to get upset. "Second, I could kill if I wanted to! Its not that hard!" She said as she began to get irritated. "ANd last, If I wanted you dead I could kill you I am sure!" She said as her blood began boiling! She kept walking towards this shinobi who had made her angry, sadly Prim had a mouth on her and quite an attitude! She kept her eyes squarely on him. She was already angry because she couldn't activate Sharingan like the others in her family but now this Shinobi was beginning to make her blood boil.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 pm
Navi saw she was beginning to get angry, which made him smile. "ANd last, If I wanted you dead I could kill you I am sure!"

Navi continued to keep a bored look on his face while staring up at the clouds. "Right, I'm sure... Still waiting for you to try and kill me". She could get angry, but did she have it in her to really attempt to kill someone else in cold blood? Navi continued waiting, completely relaxed while leaning against the tree. He was getting bored of waiting for her to try and attack him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum