Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Relic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami Shinkou
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Meeting new Ninja [P. NK] Empty Meeting new Ninja [P. NK]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:04 pm
Xuro Bakuton jounin of Sunagakure went out of his house not for a mission or any ninja duty but instead because he just wanted to hang out and have fun. He was dressed in his Lightweight jounin attire covered by his brotherhood of Light Cloak. He had all his normal weapons and equipment not to mention his eskrima sticks but didnt bring his eartanic blade as he wasnt planning on getting into a fight. He had his brotherhood of Light head band tied across his forehead slanted across his left eye. He was walking down one of the busy streets in Sunagakure making his way to one of the Restaurants...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Meeting new Ninja [P. NK] Empty Re: Meeting new Ninja [P. NK]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 pm
Kenzo of the Senju clan was walking on one of the busy streets of Sunagakure.He wanted to go at a restaurant and to eat as much as possible.This day was a great one for him,starting from now on he could train an take the Genin Exam.The period of three years finaly expired.The boy was having the black ANBU cloak and the ANBU mask,still with the Senju Crest on it so that he will not have any problems with ANBU,still since what he did the boy weared the ANBU mask and cloak hiding from the villagers but for another reason,he liked the ideea of a moving shadow a person who controls everything but without involving directly in anything.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm
Xuro was jus about to enter the restaurant when he noticed an anbu amongst the crowd. He was quite surprised at this. Why would an anbu be hanging around here. Xuro walked up to him and saw on his mask was something different. Not a usual anbu mask but instead a symbol of some kind. Xuro recognised it as the senju symbol. He raised his eyebrow as he spoke to the "anbu" "hey there... I couldn't help but notice, are you an anbu or something??"
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm
Senju was standing in the front of a restaurant wanting to eat there,when someone approached him.Looking at the person he was sure that the guy was a ninja,and not a genin.
"No,i am not an ANBU.This is my usual wardrobe.I am Kenzo of the Senju clan,son of the clan's leader.Anyway come and let's eat,you will not pay nothing,my father will."He said to the stranger,as his father agreed to pay for his son since he wanted that Kenzo to go at a restaurant,anyway for Kenzo it was a honor to eat with this person he was sure that the newcomer was a chunin or a jonin.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Xuro was quite startled to hear that the boy was not an anbu but just dressed like that and also xuro's assumption was right. The boy was of the senju clan. A very prestigious clan of Konohagakure. "Well thank you. I am honoured to be in the company of a senju. I am Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure and leader of the Bakuton clan."
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm
The boy was so impressed when he heard about Bakuton.It was a great element,and to hear that he was a jonin too,Xuro now had all the respect from Kenzo."Thanks but the Senju clan is also in Sunagakure.And i am more honored to be in the company,of a jonin and clan leader.Also you got a powerful element.I just have water element but as a Senju i hope that in the future i will unlock the wood element."He told to Xuro while making him a sign to follow him in the restaurant,Kenzo could not stay in the front of the restaurant without eating nothing,with that smell from those great foods  coming to him and his nose.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm
Xuro would follow behind Kenzo Senju into the restaurant, "oh cool. Nice to know there's members of the legendary Senju in Sunagakure and I hope too that one day you'll possess wood release. I hope I'm there to see it for the first time." Xuro realised its been awhile since he last ate about maybe 7 hours or so and he was starved well at least he was thankful for Kenzo for paying for him...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:40 am
Kenzo stepped in the restaurant seeing two ANBU,they were real ANBU and also his brother and sister.His brother greeted Kenzo with respect,and his sister two then his brother leaved,surely he had a mission  to do."I heard from our father that the period of 3 years is finaly over."Kenzo tells her"Yes,starting from today i can train and truly become a ninja just like Shimura Danzo."He told,the peoples which were in the restaurant not caring for what they heard,since almost no one knew about persons who lived more than 50 years ago."Shimura Danzo,was a person who always worked in the shadows,and he wasn't a good hearted person."Kenzo replies'Still,i want to become like him with one exception,i don't want to kill anyone from my village,or enslave them,i just want to defend the village from the shadows just like Danzo did with Konoha." "As you wish."Kenzo's sister replied after she leaved but not before she gave a pretty large bag filled with ryo so that the boy could without paying anything,going to the Senju's headquarters,after a long mission.Kenzo took a seat at a table telling to the owner "Please give us something  good.'He told to the owner with a respectful tone."And I suppose you are really hungry so i will eat only a bowl of rice,sushi and a little fish.You can eat everything you want on those moneys."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Xuro saw two other anbu come and talk to the Senju clan member, kenzo. He wasn't exactly sure was those two also anbu or were they just other senju members who dressed like anbu. But after a moment of pondering Xuro came to the conclusion that they were indeed Anbu and also they were Kenzo's siblings. The boy seemed to be very excited being trained and getting ready for the genin exams. Xuro would sit by the table and was quite pleased having to order whatever he wants & not pay for it. He smiled and Kenzo and said, "well thanks man! You sure are hospitable!" He then looked at the waiter and placed his order, "Give me one bowl of rice, a bowl of ramen & some sushi. Thanks that will be all." Xuro then looked back at Kenzo, "Well why don't you tell me more about your siblings, those two that came by..."
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 am
After speaking with his brothers Xuro ordered some food.Anyway he was a hospitable person so it was no problem for the boy to make things like this."Sure why not.They are my older brother  and sister,both of them are ANBU.I know they are pretty powerful.Man do you know something about Shimura Danzo?"He asked Zuro,hoping the Jonin would not upset on him,but Danzo wasn't the greatest person during the time he lived,in the time when Uzumaki Naruto lived,but Kenzo really wanted to become like Danzo,a shadow of the desert who protects Sunagakure,but not using Danzo's cruel methods.As a Senju the boy knew that he was supposed to become someone and help the village.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum