Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Beyond The WallsToday at 6:20 pmGoto SenjuJunko TsukikoToday at 5:07 pmJunko TsukikoThe Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
72 Posts - 19%
66 Posts - 17%
60 Posts - 16%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 9%
35 Posts - 9%
23 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Meeting new Ninja [P. NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting new Ninja [P. NK]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm
"Sounds very interesting that's seems like a brilliant idea! Hopefully one day you can have that Anbu faction for yourself." Xuro said as he smiled. Kenzo was definitely a big planner. He everything thought about and had a goal in his mind which he wants to accomplish.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am
"I hope in the future i will have the resources to pull it off.That sounds for me,like the best thing for Sunagakure."Takashi told to Xuro,thinking that maybe one day this will become reality.In that day he will have powerful persons which will help him to maintain peace in Suna.Then Kenzo asks Xuro"Do you know a team who would want someone?I will look a team afte i become Genin,and this will happen shortly. "
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:36 am
"Yes hopefully you will. if you need anything I'd be glad to help." Xuro said. This was a very good idea Kenzo had. Kenzo was determine to do it and Xuro hoped it would work out well for him. "Ummm... I'm not really sure... I haven't heard a lot about a vacant team... I will look into it for you..."
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 pm
"Thanks you really are a great shinobi.I mean you the Bakuton Element,in my current state i can't evend hold a candle to you,even with the wood element a fight against you would be hard as hell.It's great i am on the same side as you.I want to protect Sunagakure,because i was borned and raised in this village.It may sound weird for you that i want my own ANBu faction and to protect Suna from the shadows,but if i do it as the Kazekage i would be exposed to dangers.But if i do it as a shadow i can avoid some thing."Kenzo told to Xuro why he never wanted to become Kazekage,that could expose him to many dangers,and maybe persons more powerful than a Kage.The waiter arrived with a bottle of sake and two empty glasses.He then spoke  telling"Still i wouldn't mind being the Kazekage's bodyguard and at the same  time the leader of my own ANBU faction.In this way i could help my village better,because you must do everything and become powerful for the village in which you were raised and borned.?"After that the boy put in Xuro's glass  and his glass sake from the bottle.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 pm
Xuro took the glass and took one sip. "Thanks Kenzo for the compliment ofcourse I worked hard for my rank." He then took another sip, "Well yes that's a good idea. Protecting the village from the shadows of the anbu where your identity is a secret. No worries of being attacked or being in danger." Xuro then proceeded to take another sip...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Kenzo took a glass of sake drinking it in a few seconds then took another and drinked it again in just a few seconds.After that he asked Xuro"I hope i'm not annoying you with this question,but you are an experienced joinin and i still don't know many things.About the Uciha Clan,i hope i will never fight against one of them.Even if it's said that the Senju and Uciha are equals the Sharingan is a great tool for battle.And a great shinobi like you needs a nickname,like Bakuton No Xuro so that you will enter easily in the history of our village as a great ninja."He told to Xuro with a great smile after that taking another glass of sake,the third glass.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 am
Xuro grinned and said, "Haha, well thank you. But even though I've done a ton for the village I think I still need to do a lot more before someone can even think about putting my name in the books of history. And speaking of an Uchiha. I myself actually came into battle with one..." Xuro said as he drank another glass...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 pm
Hearing that the man actualy fought with an Uciha he was thinking what happened with that Uciha since Xuro was here.An ideea came through his mind if this Jonin had the Sharingan,Kenzo would have done this, but decided not to ask him since this would not be so polite.So Kenzo told Xuro on politely tone "Ecuse me for asking this but if the Uciha is dead or not,i don't care about this,i think that maybe you got the Sharingan.Something like that is extremely useful and gives you a great boost.In every clan there are Uciha members genins,chunins and maybe jonins.They are great candidates for the ANBU,and if i get to command my own ANBU faction i will sure have at least one Uciha.Well i must go see you tomorrow i am going to take the Genin exam."He told to Xuro after that saluted him with the respect that a jonin deserved then exited the restaurant walking through the crowd of peoples back to his home.
[EXIT]
[TWC: 2099 Obtaining 10 stats and 20 jp]

Last edited by tudorflorin96 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:18 pm
[ Tudor you receive 10 Stats not 20]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm
[Approved!]

Xuro greeted Kenzo as he left and then Xuro himself, got up shortly there after and headed off home as well.

[Exit]
[Wc: 1117- 11 JP, 5 Stats, 22 C points, 1000/1000 created space in the body for 5 more clones ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum