Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Beyond The WallsToday at 6:20 pmGoto SenjuJunko TsukikoToday at 5:07 pmJunko TsukikoThe Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
64 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
35 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Meeting new Ninja [P. NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting new Ninja [P. NK]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 am
Xuro was really intrigued since he didn't know of many anbu. Maybe he himself will take the path of anbu sometime but still ofcourse anbu having their identity as a secret, he didn't know there were senju among the anbu. Xuro being himself didn't know lot about the previous generations. He sucked at history. "Well I've heard of his name but I don't know exactly who he was. Care to explain Kenzo...."
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 am
"Danzo had the nickname The Darkness Of the Shinobi.He had his own division of ANBU named ROOT.He is one of the persons that i admire alongside First Hokage,Hashirama Senju and Second Hokage Tobirama Senju.Before i get wood release,if that will happen,i want to master the water element like Tobirama."He told to Xuro not believing that a jonin didn't knew even a little about someone so famed,Danzo,but still like an antihero.The boy took a seat at the table which Xuro was too and ordered a bowl of rice and only a small quantity of sushi.This was going more interesing then he expected"So what do you think?Could i become The Shadow Of Sunagakure?"Asking Xuro,the boy's dream was to protect Suna as a great shinobi,but not as a kage since everyone could know his name and attack him at any time.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 am
"Ummm... I see... Sounds interesting.. This Danzo fella. Well I'm sure you can become like him just not the evil part of him haha..." Xuro knew Senju are very strong shinobi and even though they may be still low ranked they can become very stronger since they have the potential needed. Just then the food would arrive. The waiter placed the food on the table. Xuro took his bowl of rice and some chopsticks and began eating.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:20 am
"Well enjoy your dinner."The boy said after the waited brought the food,he didn't wanted to recognize it but he was kinda of hungry,still Kenzo eated into a slowly manner,just to not look bad in the front of the other villagers.He was eating something simple,still what Xuro and he were eating weren't fully covering the money Kenzo received so there was place for more food in case that any of them wanted more.But the felt that now he needed no more food but something to drink and so the boy ordered the waiter to bring them something great to drink,like sake.After a few minutes of silence the boy asked Xuro,just of sheer curiosity"Since you are a Jonin i think you can answer me.Does a village sends genins,or peoples who are from a village come to another village as genins?"He asked curious,wanting to find out if possible by this way if one of the hidden villages was weak,and maybe which one of the five villages are weak.

Last edited by tudorflorin96 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am
Xuro began eating his rice while having small pieces of sushi in between. Once he was done with that, he looked up to answer kenzo's question, "well I don't know exactly. I don't see much ninja coming from other villages. As far as I know. All the suna ninja are pure bred Suna ninja. Haha!" Xuro then began eating his ramen. The food was great here. He never had eaten here before. Xuro decided he would come here often now that he knows how good their food is.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 am
Hearing the  jonin's answer the boy was glad to know this telling him"Still we are from Senju but some of us moved here a long time ago.Still i've seen lately that  there are many Uzumaki,do you know why?I mean i haven't seen so many members of a clan spreaded everywhere."The boy asked Xuro.This time worring for Sunagakure,he believed that maybe even if they were from Uzumaki maybe some of them never wanted to become a ninja,or just stayed in the village being a useless person.Now Kenzo wasn't thinking at how great the food was,and how he good he felt after he eated,he told to Xuro"Don't get me wrong,but even if someone is from the Uzumaki,they can become worthless shinobi,or trash who only consume the village's resources."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:21 am
Xuro now finishing up his ramen, had to stop eating for a moment to laugh. Kenzo was indeed funny and racist against the Uzumaki clan. "Yes there quite a few Uzumaki around. I think they over-populating Konohagakure so they have to scatter their pollen grains around the whole nation. But still I didn't really think of Uzumaki as trash. I always thought of them as Prestigious clan members I don't know..." Xuro said as he then continued eating his last bit of ramen.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 am
"Yes not all of them are trash but still there are too many Uzumaki.I mean  it's like the prestige,the respect,and even the foundation of the senju clan is threatened,i fear that one day the Senju will dissapear and then the Uzumaki will remain and they will increase in numbers.I think that a Kage,should select the ones who call themselves ninja see if they can be useful for that hidden village,if not,they must train until the kage considers they are strong enough,and then he could accept them.Or that's what i would do as a leader of my own ANBU faction.'Kenzo told his opinion to Xuro,being a sincere person who told everything,fully,his opinion about the Uzumaki,still indeed some of them were great shinobi who could be useful to the village.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 am
Xuro had finished his ramen and then paid attention to what Kenzo would say. The boy did have a lot on his mind and definitely wasn't afraid to say it. "Yes very true indeed... So you want your own Anbu faction then??" Xuro didn't really ever thought about an anbu faction and he certainly didn't see anyone want to have their own one. This boy Kenzo certainly was interesting...
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 am
"Yes,one ANBU faction that is loyal to the Kazekage and helps the Kazekage to maintain peace in village.For example,when it's night the ANBU could patrol the city,and even to look upon,the other shinobi's in the village,like the genin.A faction who watches and knows everythings.Because,you got a name but no one knows it,you are an ANBU  but you never tell it,you have the mission but you never abandon it,you have your loyalty to the village but you never throw it away.'Kenzo told Xuro,who seemed to look at him pretty interesing,as he told him something which looked like an quote but it was made by him.Kenzo had high hopes and ambitions which he hoped to become real one day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum