Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Viva la vida loca {Mail day} Empty Viva la vida loca {Mail day}

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:07 pm
Ryuu had recently arrived in a small fishing village that sat on the shores of the shinobi world. In having talked to the surrounding fishermen who had extensive knowledge of the area, Ryuu had learned that one could not simply take a boat to the Island village, apparently the whole place that was protected by some odd weather system that surrounded the village. The rogue shinobi found this an odd countermeasure as it was rather obvious, storms always surrounding the village, odd right? Naturally he took this into account and began penning a letter to the village itself in hopes of being allowed entrance:

"Dear leader of the island village,
You do not know me, but you may call me the dragon, if we do indeed meet I will be more than willing to tell you my real name. However, for now, I will maintain my anonymity for my own safety. I have recently arrived on the shores across from your village as a refugee. I was forced to flee from Amegakure after our corrupt leader descended into madness and turned against his own village and people. As such consider this my formal request to seek asylum in your village. I assure you I have not been followed by anyone from the village hidden in the rain and I do not intend to bring any harm to your village or its people. I merely wish to avoid suffering the same unfortunate fate as my friends and family.
Cheers,
The Dragon"

Now, it was much easier to lie in letters. Naturally, Ryuu intended to bring no harm to the village rather he had lied about how exactly he was ejected from his village, not to say Worr was not crazy, but Ryuu had tried to kill him. Luckily details were not very important and were quite the nuisance, at least in the missing ninja world. Surely the letter would arrive at the village leader's chambers in a matter of hours, hopefully the man or woman was in an understanding mood. If not, well, there was always plan B.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Viva la vida loca {Mail day} Empty Re: Viva la vida loca {Mail day}

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:17 am
Reading the letter Naoki was debating to himself. Another refugee it would seem, Shima has become quite the haven for them lately. Yet again compassion would prevail it seems, as Naoki decided to let this man in. He would scribe a letter, detailing an exact spot on the border of the storm that surrounded the village and time when to appear, and send it back to "The Dragon". He had to be careful, so would have to meet this man himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum