Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed) Empty Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:25 pm
Lightning Release: :

Odin finally learned how to channel his chakra.  Now he needs to learn how to do a more precise blow with a jutsu move.  He pulls out a book he bought, 'Make-Out Techniques'.  Surprisingly the book was very insightful.  He read about a technique that can channel the power of lightning from the heavens in order to paralyze your opponent.  It read:
'Raiton: Hiraishin, otherwise known as the Lightning Rod Jutsu'. 
He continued to read in curiosity as he paced back and forth outside the training grounds, flipping back and forth between a few pages he noted. 
"All I have to do is make contact with an opponent, then channel my lightning chakra through myself,"  he said out loud, taking mental note of how the jutsu works.  He carefully reads the pages describing the exact details of the jutsu.  He doesn't see any hand signs for this jutsu.  It made him even more curious. 

WC: 154
(To be continued)

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remaking the title)
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed) Empty Re: Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed)

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:06 pm
He read further, checking pictures and other pages he noted for refrence.  He found nothing about what to do.  It just showed the user holding onto the opponent and the other hand raised in the air.  

Odin thought about the process some more before trying the technique.  He strained his mind on the words, puzzled how to apply these teachings.

WC:60

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a WC)
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed) Empty Re: Learning Raiton: Hiraishin (Completed)

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm
The genin always thought actions speak louder than words.  He couldn't possibly learn unless he tried it out for himself.  He tucked his book into one of his pouches, set aside his two swords and stood up.  He thought about everything he read and felt he knew enough of the basics.  

He cracked his neck and knuckles as he approached the training dummy.  He was beginning to think of a name for the same dummy he kept pounding on.  As he was within a few feet of the dummy, he contemplated a few names:  Momo, Dum Dum, Sal, Sally, Takehiro, Scotch Robble, Groot, Dim Wit.  The list could keep going.  

He tapped on the shoulder of the training dummy, "Looks like it's you and me today Dum Dum."
Today was Dum Dum, tomorrow was probably a different one, who knew.  He stared at Dum Dum with a more serious look on his face.  
"I'm sorry Dum Dum," he apologized as he gripped tighter onto the shoulder of Dum Dum.  He raised his other hand in the air, remembering all that he read.  
Next, he had to channel chakra through his system, coarsing the thunder chakra from within himself and transfering it to his target.  
"Physical contact," he remembered, speaking the instructions aloud.  He engraved these words into his mind.  

He felt a surge of chakra swell up inside him.  He channeled the chakra and pushed it up through his body.  

WC: 248
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 am
Odin channeled his chakra.  He held up his hand to the sky, and tried to recreate the jutsu he committed to memory.  He felt a tingling in the hand that was pointed toward the sky.  His hand jerked for a moment, then jolted around.  He gripped his hand tight while the lightning sparked from his hand.  
     His arm vibrated and shook violently as the lightning jumped out of his fingertips.  His smile grew larger the more his arm trembled from the shocking jutsu he was about to preform.  The lightning traveled around his arm, almost spiraling outside of his arm.   The chakra trailed off his skin and across his arms.  The chakra danced across hi upper chest, sprialing around his other arm.

Dum Dum didn't see it coming.  The lightning charged Dum Dum's shoulder, shaking and jerking it lightly at first.  Dum Dum's upper body shook and twisted the tighter Odin's grip on the dummy tightened.  He felt badly for it but he kept a firm grip on It.  
Dum Dum can take more than this, he pondered as he dug his hand into It.  

He channeled more chakra into Dum Dum, shocking the dummy and making it shake more violently.  Sparks flew out of the point of contact between him and It.  Odin channeled even more power between his chakra channels and his hands.  He felt his body pulse with power as the lightning continued to travel between him and Dum Dum.  

He let out a battle cry, his one eye showing his fury and willpower.  He wanted to become stronger, he needed to become stronger.  His chakra channels flowed more chakra up towards the top of his body.  
He clentched his free hand tighter, focusing on the maximum output of his chakra.  The lightning pulsed from one side of his body to the other.  Dum Dum seemed to frown as It's body shook extremely violently by the lightning exploding inside it.  

He let go of the dummy..  His focus was clear and his chakra channels were unlocked.  Before he would break his concentration, he was going to switch hands.  
He threw up his other hand and touched the dummy with his the opposing hand.  
He gathered his chakra and exploded it throughout his wing span.  
Dum Dum began to twitch and convulse again by the simple fact Odin was touching.

WC:392

154+60+248+392=854
854/2000
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:42 am
Odin studied the way Dum Dum moved and twitched.  He imagined how it would feel if he were on the receiving end of the jutsu.  He imagined the way one would be shocked by a blast from his fingertips.  His mind strayed to other thoughts of how to incorperate this jutsu into his two black swords.  
Maybe I can create a lightning sword.  Heavenly's Lightning Sorrow Ninjato I would name it.  Sounds like an amazing name!
He thought to himself with a sinister grin on his face.  Just the thought of mixing a jutsu with another technique or skill made him excited.  
His heart quickened, pumping like the lightning that traveled across his chest.  

WC: 114
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Odin let go of the dummy.  He sort of felt bad for It, leaving the chard training dummy still twitching with the remains of the Lightning Rod jutsu.  He pulled back for a moment, taking a step back. 

He wished the dummy luck with the next move he was about to do, "Sorry Dum Dum, don't hold it against me but I won't be holding back this time."

He unshealthed one of his Ninjato's, preparing for the 'Heavenly Lightning' technique he would later call it.  He stepped back a couple of feet, raising one hand in the air.  The other hand, gripping the Ninjato, pointed the sword at the training dummy.  He channeled his chakra for a moment, once again remembering to muster up the chakra to produce lightning off his raised hand. 

His sword was like a conductor to the current of lightning that shot across his body.  The sword heated up, then sparked.  The shock of this surprised him, making him clumsily dropping the sword from his grasp.  The sword struck the ground, embedding itself into the ground.  It was sticking up like from a page from The Sword in the Stone, more like The Sword in the Ground.  He laughed off the fact he had dropped his sword for the first time ever.  He stopped the jutsu to grip the sword with two hands and rip it out of the ground.  The sword made a cool 'swink' sound when he pulled it out, leaving behind a burned mark in the place it was pulled out from.  Odin studied this and pondered about its' uses for a moment. 

If I were to attack with this technique, I would be making my sword strike with an elemental attack.  Just as I predicted. 
He looked over at Dum Dum again, Now, time to put this to practical use.  Time to try out a combination attack with this jutsu!

He readied his sword again, pointing with his right hand.  He raised his left one toward the sky, while leading with his left foot.  He grounded himself and tightened his grip of his ninjato, making sure he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.
The lightning jutsu was channeled once again.  His chakra channels opened up in order to travel the jutsu across his body. He felt the surge of chakra shoot across his body faster than the time before. 
He noted that he was getting better at the technique. 
The chakra sparked out of his hands, becoming whole, and lightning traveled around his sword. 

He charged the dummy in front of him, hoping to strike It down with a charged lightning slash.  He took a few quick burst steps toward the dummy, letting his free hand grab his sword, preparing to hit the dummy.  He slashed downward at the dummy.  His sword penetrated the outer layer of the dummy.  With careful precision, he made sure not to strike down Dum Dum.  It was a sentimental training dummy, his first one he ever used to practice on. 
To his surprise, his strike did not have an after shock of lightning embedded into his strike.

He looked at the slash, just a solid hit with no burn mark. 
How did the jutsu cancel out automatically on me? 
He thought about his exact actions:  he raised a hand in the air, channeled chakra throughout his body, enchanted his sword with the Lightning Rod jutsu, then struck the target. 

He had to ponder for a moment.  After thinking hard, he realized his next mistake;  he let his free hand grab his sword and used that hand to strengthen his blow to the training dummy, thus canceling out the jutsu. 
Maybe when I master this jutsu, I can stall the cancellation in order to strike at least once with the lightning rod jutsu.  As long as my free hand is in the air, this jutsu will still be active. 

He gripped his sword again, he would  need to just have to deal with a single handed blade strike. His worries about maintaining his chakra infused sword slash might need to be developed a later time. 

One slash should suffice. 

He gripped the sword with his other hand, preparing an improve sword attack frenzy with the  lightning rod jutsu as the end strike. 

He ran up to Dum Dum again, this time leading with a flurry of sword strikes.  He slashed diagonally upward to the right, then a back spin horizontal slash.  He followed this by another diagonal sword strike, to the left this time.  His final blow was a symoltanious strike and jutsu combination.

He raised one hand in the air, channeling the his jutsu almost instantaniously.  The lightning element channeled from his body like a jolt of energy into his other arm in less than a second.  His sword intensified with lightning just before his final blow.  He made sure his free hand was still raised towards the sky before this final blow. 

Odin slammed his sword into the dummy, striking with a forward slash.  His black sword pierced the dummy with ease. The lightning sword sparked as it pierced the dummy.  Sparks shot out of the entry wound of the dummy.  A half second later, the sword exploded out of the back of the dummy, lighting shot out from the exit wound. 

The dummy shook violently in response to Odin's sword and jutsu final blow.  The lightning sparked and jolted around the dummy. Odin kept his free hand in the air as his sword easily slashes upward, burning a slash trail behind.  The dummy jolted in protest as his sword becomes free.  

Next, he did something impulsive; he threw his sword up into the air. Then he punched the dummy with the sword hand on the weak point he just made by the airborne sword.  With the jutsu still active, the hit charring the weak point.  The charred spot intensified for the moment or two his hand was on it. 
He let go of the spot and held his hand up, knowing what would happen next.

The sword fell right into his hand and in an instant, he sheathed the sword. 

The charred dummy, or Dum Dum as he called it, broke off. 

"Sorry Dum Dum.  You were extremely useful while you lasted," he apologized to his now destroyed training dummy he had since he was an academy student.

He gripped his hand, laughing at what just happened.  He now had finally learned his first jutsu.
I feel so excited!  I need to figure out how to perfect my jutsu and sword combinations.

Odin unsheathed his black ninjato and hacked Dum Dum in half horizontally.  He then gripped the sword with both hands, slashing it vertically downward.  He spun around, kicking the four cuts in the intersection with the heel of his boot.  The four pieces flew outwards in towards the edge of the training ground.  He watched his beloved training dummy fall on the floor, it's final task literally laid out before him.  He sheathed his single black blade back into his sheath, staring sadly now at the dummy. 

He wondered how long it would take to perfect the his sword and jutsu flurry combination.  He would need to train more.
I need a new training dummy now too it seems. Maybe I will fortify the next one, he thought as he exited the training ground. 

WC:1211
854+114+1234= 2203

Jutsu learned

Stats+11

Bonus skill learned:
Chakra Infusion learned:

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing wordings)
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:40 pm
Link for bonus skill: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22309-chakra-infusion
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:19 am
Hi Odin, your total word count is stated as 2203. According to my calculations, that only gets you 11 stats. Please edit. <3
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 am
woops, edited!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum