Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Winter's BluesToday at 10:29 pmMidori TerumiHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches Empty Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches

Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:12 pm
Kaos strolls along the training grounds of the village, looking around in the fading light for a partner to perhaps train with. He has nothing to do for a while yet, but people seem to be leaving.
"It's my time to train, but darkness approaches. Of course, people fear the dark, when in reality, darkness brings nothing."
He wonders around, straying over to the throwing area practice range.
"Hmm, guess I can improve my throwing in the fading light."
He looks around, but can't find anything but a rock to throw.
He picks up the rock and tosses it from hand to hand. 
"Hmm, only three meters away."
Kaos throws the rock through the air, it flies towards the air and barely misses the target.
"Dang it, missed." He stands there for a second, "Guess I need to go grab it though."
He heads over to where the rock was suppose to land.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches Empty Re: Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:01 am
Fen was in his usual tree, and he was watching this kid, actually for some time he watched the kid in the training grounds, seem he was having issues, Fen would pull out a kunai and begin spinning it on his finger, he would begin to pour his element he had not used in awhile into the kunai, and would jump down out of the tree, landing behind the kid, and he would clear his throat, the kunai in his left hand was spinning and looking like a black and purple circle as he used the Chakra Infusion ability, as no one has seen it at this point, it would be rather scary for most, something abnormal to what they would know as the usual, Fen would then speak as the Kunai spun "Well Another little student, seems the Academy is being a little more lenient then usual" Fen gave a dark grin to the boy in front of him, by now the kid should have noticed Fen, if not, fen would make sure to plan out how he would handle it, and the perfect idea came into mind, he would just stay silent and wait for the right moment if it were to arrive
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches Empty Re: Hmm, time to train, but darkness approaches

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:07 am
Kaos sighs as he can't see the rock he threw. He almost turns around, until he hears someone softly land behind him. In fact, it wasn't until they spoke that he truly noticed them. He turns around slowly noticing that they are spinning a kunai. In the fading light, he notices the purple flashing from the kunai.
"Hmm, my teacher did something similar to his weapon earlier." Kaos says looking from the kunai to the person in front of him. "And the Academy is lenient to those who missed their fair oppurtunity to try to become a shinobi when they were younger. My name is Kaos, and that would be a nickname, not my given."
He sighs, and leans against the tree, looking curiously at the person before him. "What agenda do they have with me?" Kaos thinks to himself.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:16 am
"You act as if I mean you harm or something" Fen would retort, the spinning Kunai still going, this little punk really thinks he ment him harm, guess this kid did not relize Fen usually did not hurt, but stuck around to help, and that if he wanted to hurt the kid, the kid would have already been hurt, fen would say softly to the kid "Look Kid, I like to help kids like you still in or just getting out of the Academy, but I mean, if you really think im here to hurt you, maybe ill just leave" Fen would turn around and begin to walk away, as the kunai in his left hand still spun as fast as it could, and boy how it could spin, Fen was being ready to get stopped by someone to help out, but he had yet to see, if they would treat him like they should, or if they were still acting fools
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 am
"What's your name?" Kaos asks as he watches the random guy walk away. Kaos sighs and thinks, "What do you even know that could help me also."
He smiles, and says, "And if you help me, what's it in it for you?" He stands up straight and looks squarely at this guy. He decides that whatever the price may be, be it reasonable enough, he would take it so that he could be stronger.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 am
Fen would spin around and look at the kid, and would tell him, while he spun the kunai around on his finger still, "Kid earn the right to know my name, and you can have it, I know a good number of things, if you need to know anything just let me know, and remember if you have not gotten it it can still effect you in some ways, anyways, If you think of anything you want to learn let me know, so tha maybe I help teach them for you" fen would then stop spinning the kunai watching it disappear, and slide into his pocket, then he would slide his hands into his pocket"See that was easy, now next step, help them build a place to make it easier on them
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 am
"Hmm, well there are two jutsus that i think would be nice to learn, one being the 1000 years of death jutsu and the other, a Mark Seal jutsu. I don't know much about them, but I've heard from people i've seen use them that they are in fact E-ranked jutsu. Do you know them?" Kaos says, looking at the guy. He thinks to himself, "A little arrogant, having me earn his name, but not to bad a quality sometimes. And maybe he knows the darker side of this town."
Dagger looks at the dying light, smiles and says, "Darkness approaches, but I'm not afraid. Can you teach me?"
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:12 pm
Fen would smirk as he walked up and patted the kid on the shoulder, focusing his chakra into the kid, and a mark would form then quickly disappear once Fen was done, he the nodded and explained what he just did to the kid, then he would tell the kid "Honestly you need to learn Dancing Leaf Shadow before 1000 years of death, for maximum effectiveness, so sorry not till then will I teach you that" Fen would then use a couple of hand seals, and used moveing earth core, to raise up the ground next to him, and using hiding like a mole tech, Fen would walk into the pillar of earth he just rose and entered it like it was a door way, and fen would travel underground away, if the kid payed attention to his words about mixing a little of his chakra into the target he wanted to mark, then it would be nothing for this kid to learn it

(Exit) 663 TWC- towards Moveing earth core-3 stats-Mark on Kaos
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:37 pm
Approved @ Fenn <3
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm
Kaos looks as Fenn approaches him and touches him. He sees a a dot, but it fades quickly.
"What the-" he starts to say and then hears the explanation of the guy and what the guy just did to Kaos.
He watches the guy turn and walk away, and watches him disappear into the ground. 
"Interesting jutsu, a way to track things."
He then smiles and begins to practice. He walks over to the tree, and says, "So I need to mix my chakra and touch the tree."
He then focuses his chakra into his hand and touches the tree, then says, "Mark Seal."
Nothing seems to happen to the tree, no seal mark appears and fades nothing seems to scream that Kaos had done it ccorrectly.
"Dang it, how did he do that?" Kaos thinks and sighs, "Okay, go over what he said again. Um, mixing chakra, and touching the target."
He sighs and then laughs. Okay, well I need to take a quick breather anyways, else I might pass out from the sheer overthinking this whole situation."
Kaos sits next to the tree and closes his eyes a little. In his head, he replays the moment where Fenn first put the Mark seal on him, the moment of touch and the moment of a brief different chakra source entered.
Kaos stands straight up, and says, "Of course, that's how."
He then turns back to the tree looks at it, and touches it, mixing his chakra into that of the tree. "Mark Seal," He whispers and watches as a small dot, hardly noticeable appears and dissappears.
He laughs briefly and sighs. He's done for the day, as the night has completely taken over now.
He heads out from the training ground, heading back to his adopted parent's house. He disappears in the fading light, with no one around to see the develish grin he has on his face. "Tomorrow, I'll go even farther," his thoughts whisper into the darkness.

[exit thread]
800 words
Mark Seal learned
+4 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum