Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 6:52 pmAshbornA Quick BiteToday at 4:42 pmAmikiri GuhinA Search for PermissionToday at 4:16 pmShiro HyugaAssigned DutiesToday at 3:56 pmShiro HyugaA-TRAINToday at 3:11 pmAmikiri GuhinTeam training Today at 12:09 pmYouta ShinkouAnother day more minor MissionsToday at 12:00 pmTravin KaguyaA training sessionToday at 11:41 amYouta ShinkouThe Winter's BluesToday at 11:19 amMidori TerumiSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 4:40 amSaturn
Top posting users this month
67 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 17%
57 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rage Of the Six Paths
Rage Of the Six Paths
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! Empty Training: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:08 am
            "Bunshin no Jutsu!" Hiragana yelled, a clone appearing next to him, holding his hands in the same crossed position. He turned to face himself, and sighed. "Still not a Shadow Clone. What the hell is so hard about this?" He reached towards the clone, and stuck his hand right through it. He planted his rear on the ground, trying to remember what his dad had told him about chakra and Shadow Clones. "Some about distributing chakra to the clones, right?" Hiragana stood back up, and went to face the clone. "Disperse!" The clone turned into a grey puff of smoke, and was gone. "Let's try this again. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" His fingers from the Tiger seal to that of the clone seal, and a clone appeared. He went over to it, and attempted to touch it, but his hand went through, just as before. "Damn it!" He fell to the ground, disappointed in his self.

Word Count: 162

Rage Of the Six Paths
Rage Of the Six Paths
Citizen

Training: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! Empty Re: Training: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 pm
Hiragana got back on his feet, and walked over to a neraby tree. “Chakra distribution… Giving chakra to something else… I guess, sorta like wall walking? Using my chakra to lock onto a surface? Okay… Let me see here.” He put one foot on the tree trunk, locking it into place. He then moved the next feet, planting it infront of the first one, and starting walking up the trunk. “That wasn’t so hard. Hmmm… Okay.” Hiragana performed the hand seals once more, and a clone appeared on the ground infront of him. He tore a peice of bark off the tree he was standing on, and then threw it at the replica. It went through it again. “Ughhhh.” The shinobi grunted, dropping down from the tree. “Disperse…” He sat down in the space between the tree, legs crossed. “A Shadow Clone is supposed to be an exact copy of the shinobi using the technique. Chakra should distrbiuted between the clones… equally. So that’s my problem. I’m not dividing my chakra equaly… Okay then. I’ll cut my chakra in half, and then work from there.” He shot back up, full of energy. He closed his eyes, focusing his chakra in his hands. “Okay.” He performed the Tiger seal again, and then shifted to the Clone seal. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” A clone arose in a white cloud of smoke.  “Okay. Time to see if I can hit this one.” He ran at the clone, fist raised. He threw his hand out, and was finally able to hit something, and the clone faded away. “That shouldn’t have happened, They’re supposed to be able to take more than this.” He thought for a moment. “I need to get use to opperating with less chakra… It’s still not perfect.” He summoned another clone. “This time, I want you to fight back, okay?” The clone shook his head to responce, and got into a fighting position.

Hiragana ran at the clone shinobi, kunai in hand. The clone did the same. Their blades connected, and sparks flew. The clone raised his knee up, and kneed Hiragana in the stomach knocking him back a bit. He flipped backwards, then stood up straight. “Bunshin no Jutsu!” Four clones appeared, and the five Hiragana’s formed a line. They ran straight at the Shadow Clone. As they neared, The first clone ran through the Shadow Clone, the second cut right, the third cut left, the fourth ducked, as the first jumped to strike the Shadow Clone. The Shadow Clone braced, but the Hiragana that roared towards him, was a clone, and went straight through him. The Hiragana that cut right was the real one, and now, behind him, punched him in the back, and the Shadow clone dissolved, as did the others.

WC: 463
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm
Mitsui would walk in and see that there was a man trying to learn the Shadow Clone jutsu. Mitsui would walk over and about 5 feet from the man, Mitsui would see him trying to learn the technique and soon practicing with it. Mitsui would ask, "Do you need any help?".
Rage Of the Six Paths
Rage Of the Six Paths
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:58 pm
Hiragana turned to look at the man. "Yeah, that would help me a lot. I'm Hiragana by the way." He summoned another Shadow Clone, and made it stand next to him. "So what should I do?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:53 pm
Mitsui would hear the man say, "Yeah, that would help me a lot. I'm Hiragana by the way." Mitsui would then get asked "What should I do?". Mitsui would quickly respond, "What are you working on?".
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:25 am
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum