Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) - Page 2 Empty Re: It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 am
Genin may not commit suicide so that's a denial and the eyes is a pretty fishy feeling. Aki I dunno if you already had someone reviewing, if u did whoever feel free to let me know but I'm gonna say denied to both because this feels set up
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) - Page 2 Empty Re: It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:11 am
I did ask Yousei to take a look since the donating eyes seemed a bit odd, we can leave it up to them though if they want another opinion since I didn't technically give mine. <3
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 am
(Going to go ahead and say approved, the story and lead up to it was good, while I would prefer for some people to not die I can understand from the lead up how it happened. Let's not forget that Navi and Echo and a few others died this way to advance story and nothing was said. So I'm saying approved. As always if you have a problem my pm's are open and so is skype.)
Shojiro Shinkou
Shojiro Shinkou
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Shojiro's Valiant Transgressions
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2000

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:00 pm
[It would appear that I am late to respond to your request once more Aki, but seeing as there was a bit of a contradiction I decided to post anyways.

There is one issue I find with this and that is Li's character regarding the ANBU as 'NPC' on a few occasions. Not being a player character is OOC knowledge, characters are not supposed to know it, thus at some level it is a form of metagame. But this is rather minor instance and we have seen people break third wall in IC posts before, though not in this form. I'll only ask that you be careful with this in the future.

Regarding the donation: it's Jun's decision and it appears to have decent reasoning behind it as well as fit the story. If anything I can applaud it. While in past days this may have been denied, I think I will mention that doing this - making and killing of an Uchiha - cannot be repeated, basically the guy sacrificed his claim on the Uchiha clan. Though I fail to find those specific rules right now, will look into it.
About the suicides: there is no longer a rank requirement for suicides, the only requirement is a good reason and we have that here. That and I'm not even certain this should be regarded as a suicide.

So, to put it simply. Seconding Youka's approval.]
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:32 pm
Jun waited and listened patiently as Li Dian gave his speech to the convicted. All of whom Jun had a hand in capturing and bring forth to their current doom, along side CoRin. Though Li Dian most defiantly did not look into his eyes as he prepared for the final speech! Maybe a cursory glace at CoRin's hand, but not a stare, that much he was sure of. Began to tune Li out. He liked the guy, but these were his last moments, and he didn't need an apology. This was his own doing. His mind wondered to better times when he still had his eyes in his head. His mind wonder across the border and over the hills to the land of stone, back when he was young and full of zest. His young form making easy work of the cliffs and mountains he scaled. There was this one sun rise he saw. It wasn't from the highest point in the country, and the day in particular hadn't meant much to him either. However the sun came up over the ocean, and over a long stretch of greenland. The orange light of the morning bathed everything as far as Jun's eyes could see in a golden glow. If he'd only lived long enough to see that sight, then that would have been a good life. As it was he lived to see his children, bare children, it probably would have been best to stop there. For he'd also lived to see his Granddaughters dreams be crushed to dust. He'd lived just a week or two too long. Maybe not. His thoughts turned to Corin. If he'd died earlier, she'd would have too. Then no one would have gotten to take his granddaughter camping. He'd lived a life full of wonder, and sorrow and this seemed like as good of an end as any. Better to die a hero, than to simply fade away with old age. Though he never did get to finish that book...

It'll be tough, but don't lose your head. (Io) - Page 2 Quotation-Frank-Miller-trade-man-Meetville-Quotes-159910

(So Sorry for All this trouble I've caused!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum