Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Akira's done it again (p) Empty Akira's done it again (p)

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 pm
Night time in the desert was usually a calm event for coco. Calm enough to where she could catch a few hours of z’s because one of her kids decided that the night time was too quiet and that they should start crying to liven the place up. But the kids were a few months old now and they were actually starting to respect Coco and the day and night cycle. As much as kids could. So while her kids rested peacefully in their crib all curled up with Ra-Ra the salamander coco slept as well. Though it was less restful. The past few nights had been fitful for coco. Night mares. Something she couldn’t really pin down but a certain darkness in the back of her head. She didn’t know what. Something was eating at her. Could have been Akira, could have been her parents or Just ame in general. She’d lost a lot in the last year, she couldn’t deny that. Though as he babies and salamander in the crib helped to prove she’d gained a lot as well. Friends and a new family. Though some were certainly not human her family had certainly grown in this last years. She was an honorary salamander after all. Regardless she slept on. Cold sweat covered her body and gave her a sheen. Her covers were a wadded up into a ball she was cuddling which left her Pajama covered body exposed to the cool desert air, and left her shivering whilst she slept. Though we don’t know what she was dreaming up it was certainly horrific judging by the look on her face. Scrunched up. Scrunched up like she’d taken a T rex sized bite out of a lemon, and was now suffering for her. She murmured something feverishly in her sleep before tossing over to the other side. An action which woke her with a fast beating heart to go along with it. Her vibrant green eyes slowly lifted open as she sat up. She couldn’t remember anything. Anything about the dream at least. She was still very much coco so don’t you worry about that. That was the worst part about it all, she couldn’t even laugh it all off because she didn’t know what it was. She’d awoken up from plenty of nightmares who while scary at the time were just dumb when she woke up. Not these though, they just slipped through her fingers. Leaving her with nothing to reflect upon but a vague sense of dread. She brushed her fingers through her sweat clumped short hair. She smiled to herself. She liked the short hair. Much easier to do than the braid she’d been rocking for most of last year. And very cute. Made her look a little bit more mature too. Good because she had babies to raise! Her yellow cotton Pj’s felt disgusting soaked as they were. She considered changing and taking a shower, but that just felt like it would wake her up so much that she wouldn’t be able to fall asleep after wards.

She sat herself up still trying to think up what to do. That’s when she saw it. Some sort of slivering in the corner. Not a salamander, she’d desummoned them all when  she went to bed, and ra-ra should still be in that crib. Hmm. She stayed calm and simply looked at the corner, waiting for her night time vision to get just a little bit more sharp before she made any actions. Nothing. Stranger still. This while situation was starting to feel like her dream actually. For some reason. She didn’t recognize it per say, but the feeling. Familiar. Not in a good way, not like home. Familiar in a bad way, somehow. Hard to explain. Sleepy. Tired. Scared.

Another slither in another corner. Coco turns he head. Neck stiff, creaks a little. She feels old. She looks at the kids and thinks that she might be, then again, she’s only eighteen. How long do ninja’s live? Not long, she’s sure. She looks at the corner, and there is nothing. Concerning. No longer strange.

Then there’s another sliver at the side of her room, and as she turns her head there’s one where she’d just been looking. Two slivers, both only visible at the edge of her vision. Her heart which had calmed itself down from the earlier nightmare now started beating fast again. Pumping chemicals into coco as it readied her for a fight. Coco couldn’t argue and reach for her end table where she kept a knife. She reached for the knife, but when she was suppose to touch it she felt her hand connect with cold flesh instead which sent her rocketing to her feet, and bouncing on her bed as she awkwardly got in a fighting position. Of course to make the entire situation more terrifying she heard a giggle from behind her. If there was one noise you never wanted to hear coming from behind you it was a sinister giggle in the night. Even snakes hissing ranked lower on that scale.

This whole double teaming nonsense was getting on her nerves. She formed a quick few hand seals and her hand ignited with electricity which turned the whole room a icy blue as the lightning arched round her fingers, like little rivets of blue ribbons. With this light now filling the room she could get a good look at her guests. Two little shadow people stood at either side of her bed both of them looking up at her. Or at least she assumed they were. They featureless faces were certainly faced in a direction that implied that they were looking at her. Which made her spine shiver. It’s like two figures made out of nothing but amorphous ink were in her room. Super creepy.
“Good evening mother.” A boy’s voiced chimed.

Oh good grief. How could there be anything more creepy than that sentence at this time of night coming from little shadow children. Coco remained silence because she didn’t really know how to respond to that. Though she felt a little bit more at ease that her had a chidori ready to go in they went after her.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” This time it was a girl’s voice coming from the opposite side that the boys voice came from.

“What are you?

“I’m Akira.” Said the boy.

“I’m Yinping.” Said the girl.

“What?” Said the coco. Last time she checked her Akira, and yinping were cute little babies and not scary ink monsters. Of course she was pretty sleepy so she could be mistaken. “What are you talking about?” Coco cursed her bad luck. She’d left all of her exorcism material back in kumo with her genin squad. The four of them really had exorcised a ghost from a house once, so coco wasn’t terribly freaked ot by this. She’d dealt with plenty of ghosts back in ame. That place was lousing with them.

“We’re your children.”

“eeeeeh. I’m thinking no. I’m thinking you’re not. Thinking you’re scary demon babies here to steal their souls or something. Thinking I’m gonna have to kill you.” Her Chidori sparked dangerously.

“You can’t kill us, we’re you.”

“You’re my children you’re me. Why don’t you ghosts ever just talk staright. You’ve got about five seconds to start talking straight before I start with the zappy. Feel me?”

“You’re not fun.”

“Can’t wait to have you as a mother.”

Coco smirked. “I’ll make you eat all your vegetables too.”

“lame.”

The chidori sparked again. “You think I’m playing? Zap zap.”

“Fine. Know anything about dad.”

Coco nodded. “Great cook.”

“Anything else?”

“Awesome lover.”

“Mom!” The girl gasped in disgust.

“anything about his clan?”

Coco shrugged. Not really, the lived off in some far off land that coco had never been to or heard of. Apparently he’d never been their either because the last time she saw him, when he was going to find his home. There was a ping of sorrow in coco’s heart. She missed him so. “Not anything in particular.”

“Well you can thank him for us. It’s his heritage. Little ghosts on the inside. Yuumei. We formed in your children, but all that time in your oven leaked over to you. We’ve been slowly building inside of you these past months. “

Coco was back to that cold sweat. Had akira just given her some sort of demonic STD? She was going to have to give a long conversation with him when they were finally reunited. Leaving her was one thing, the twins were one thing, but demon babies was another thing all together. “So you’re going to possess me?” She whispered feeling scared. “Kill him?”

Coco couldn’t see any expressions on their faces, but they looked horrified. “no! of course not. You’re our mother after all.” The two little shadow blobs reached out to grab either of her hands. “Well show you the way.” Coco felt a great surging coming inside of her like an energy. Something powerful and alien, followed by a sense of falling. Falling.

Falling.

Coco shot up from her bed heart pounding, in a cold sweat. She breathed deeply. A dream. Right? She looked around her room, and there was no sign of demon babies. That was good, and there was nothing off about the room, until she looked at a mirror. The room was fine but coco? Not so much. She looked out at her reflection and saw a pair of red eyes staring back of her. “Uh-oh. I’m going to have a serious talk with Akira one of these days.”

(TWC 1611)
8ap
1st stage Meigan
I'd like Naoki to be the one to approve this, since he knows the circumstances
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Akira's done it again (p) Empty Re: Akira's done it again (p)

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:23 pm
Ugh... rather unique case. We talked about this before, yes? Pretty sure we did, with staff too, I think I'd have remembered if we decided against it, but I'm tired and have a lot on my mind so I don't remember.

*stares at the screen for a minute*... oh, right. Yeah, approven. Think not okay - talk to me. Think can be abused - good luck replicating this case.

Caongartz on your Oh wait, they didn't have faces, right?.. Well, you get it.
*initiates strolling maneuver in a randomly selected direction to escape the premises*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum