Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk) Empty The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk)

Thu May 05, 2016 1:22 am
Kenshin would be walking down the streets of Hoshi with a look of contemplation on his face, the midday sun was shining brightly down on the city blessed by the stars, he was clad in his usual black robes with his grey sash looped over his shoulder and tied closed at his hip, the top hat on his head keeping his hair styled in such a way that is covered his eyes from view. At the moment he was contemplating the purposes of the guards that were known as queensmen, he knew that as their name implied they guarded the queen of Haven, he also knew that they served as the local police force for Hoshigakure but other than that he didn’t know anything about their order, and for a person like Kenshin, who quite literally craved knowledge on anything and everything that was something that could not stand. He was completely determined to find out more about the order, including their day to day duties, their history, anything at all that he could learn about them, and he figured that the best way for him to get more info about their duties would be to shadow one of them as they went about their daily duties.

WC: 207
Touma
Touma
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Wildforce Red
Familiar : Wildforce Grey
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 22000

The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk) Empty Re: The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk)

Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 am
His first mission! When Dusk had been first informed of his mission with someone else in the village he was more than ecstatic about it. Jumping out of his bed he prepared himself the normal way as always grabbing his bandages, pants, shoes and jacket before grabbing his head band and stuffing it into the lining of his jacket to head out. He didn't know where to meet his partner, probably because he was not paying attention, so he decided that the best place to meet people was indeed the city square. Off he went on his tiny feet towards the square getting small waves from the people around him who had liked to see his radiant smile from day to day. Getting to enough of a sprint he would leap over a few objects in his way before reaching the square garden, looking around for those that didn't exactly look like ninja. After a hefty search he found himself in front of one person who stood out among the rest and waved," Hello! Are you the one that i'm partnering up with? If so i'm Dusk, nice to meet ya!," holding out his hand to shake the males he would see just how this would go.

Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk) Empty Re: The Queensman with Two Shadows (P, Dusk)

Fri May 06, 2016 12:02 am
Kenshin was just about to head over to one of the queesnmen in the square when he felt a fairly large chakra signature approaching his position, turning his head in the direction he could feel it approaching from he would see a fairly tall looking teen coming towards him, he teen had long blue hair and kept it tied in a ponytail that reached down to his mid back, an unusual hair colour Kenshin mused to himself as he got closer. He saw the teen spot him and give a wave as he ran up to him “Hello! Are you the one I’m partnering up with? If so I’m Dusk, nice to meet ya!” he would hear the teen now identified as Dusk say with a cheerful smile on his face, before extending his hand out to Kenshin obviously with the intention of shaking his hand. The silver haired teen would send the blue haired teen a smirk as he took the extended hand and gave a firm shake. “Yup, that would be me, the names Kenshin, nice to meet you Dusk” Kenshin would reply in a slightly cheerful tone, honestly he had completely forgotten that this was a mission due to his curiosity about the queensmen, and he also forgot that he was meant to be teaming up with someone for the duration of the mission. Thankfully Dusk had reminded him though

WC: 233
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Sun May 08, 2016 8:50 pm
Silver hair...Cool. Dusk stared at the male for a moment still shaking his hand before letting it go and twirling around on his feet to look around," So are we supposed to wait for the Queensguard to show up or do we go to them? Because if so I know were a few are and we can go and visit them and see what they do from time to time with all of the other good stuff," after a moment of sitting around he would rock on his heels and point towards the northern part of the village," Onward to find us a Queensguard and follow them!," and with a pep in his step he began to lead the duo towards the area in which he usually saw one or two of them standing about. While walking he looked at Kenshin though his looks were quick glances while he walked," Your hair is cool! Is it naturally silver or did you dye it? I think having super odd hair is awesome cause it makes you look cooler," and off the chatter box went, talking and pointing out things as they continued to walk.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon May 09, 2016 1:25 am
Kenshin noticed Dusk stare at him for a moment before releasing his hand and twirling around on his feet “So are we supposed to wait for the queensguard to show up or do we go to them? Because if so I know where a few are and we can go and visit them and see what they do from time to time with all the other good stuff” Dusk would say in what Kenshin took as an excited tone, something that managed to draw a small smirk from the albino. He didn’t know why but being around Dusk felt a lot like being around Akihana, Kenshin just couldn’t help but drop his guard around them, he didn’t know why nor did he really like the unconscious dropping of his guard but he just couldn’t help it. Kenshin would watch with a smirk as Dusk rocked on his heels a couple of times before finally pointing in the direction of the northern part of the village “Onward to find a queensguard and follow them!” Dusk would say in enthusiasm before walking off in that direction with a pep in his step. Kenshin decided it would be best to follow Dusk because he didn’t really have any idea where the queenguards liked to hang out, whereas Dusk seemed to have some experience with them and thus knew where some of them could be found.

He would be able to spot Dusk glancing at him occasionally as the two of them walked towards their destination “Your hair is cool!Is it naturally silver or did you dye it? I think having super odd hair is awesome because it makes you look cooler,” He would hear Dusk asked as they made their way towards the destination, something that got a small smirk from Kenshin as he turned to face the blue haired teen while continuing to walk towards their destination. “Thanks Dusk, and to answer your question silver is indeed my natural hair colour, and with my hair this long dying it would just be a pain” Kenshin would say in a rather easy going tone as he gestured to the mane of silver hair that reached down to his lower back “Plus silver is actually my favourite colour, so I wouldn’t dye my hair even if I could” Kenshin would add with a small chuckle. “I do like your hair colour as well though, is blue your natural hair color? Because if so you’ll be the first person I’ve ever met with naturally blue hair, I have met someone who used to dye his hair blue but I killed him a long time ago” Kenshin would say in a rather cheerful tone, his voice only getting more cheerful as he mentioned killing the other blue haired guy.

WC: 463
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon May 09, 2016 6:27 pm
"That is awesome! I always thought silver hair was cool since its a really rare thing to see. If its any consolation I always wanted to have silver hair so maybe one day I will do it...cause silver means I could be a cool guy," when asked was his hair naturally blue he pulled the ponytail forward and played with it for a moment," Yup. My mom and dad both have brown hair, but I came out super rare with blue hair for some reason. I like it though since i'm like one in a bazillion when it comes to this hair color...Wait why did you kill him? Was it because he didn't like his normal hair color?," looking at the male in confusion for a moment he continued to walk forward until he found a pair of Queensguard. When he had bound towards them, he slowly gave him a wave before going back to their posts when Dusk had stopped them," Hello! I'm Dusk and this is Kenshin. We were sent to shadow you guys to learn about your daily lives and how you protect the village. Do you mind sharing some of your stuffs with us so that we can better understand you and help the village :D," of course Kenshin could throw something in if he wanted to but with Dusk's way of explaining it there was bound to be some miscommunication.

TWC: 438
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue May 10, 2016 11:43 pm
“That is awesome! I always thought silver hair was cool because it’s a rare thing to see. If it’s any consolation I always wanted to have silver hair so maybe one day I will do it...cause silver means I could be a cool guy” Kenshin would hear Dusk say in regards to him answering that silver was indeed his natural hair colour. When he asked Dusk if his hair was naturally blue he watched the boy pull his ponytail out in front of him a play with it for a couple of seconds “Yup. My mom and dad both have brown hair, but I came out super rare with blue hair for some reason...Wait, why did you kill him? Was it because he didn’t like his natural hair colour?” Dusk would ask with a look of confusion on his face, something that only got a small chuckle from the silver haired teen. “No, let me assure you his hair colour played no part in why I killed him, in fact I’m actually not sure what his natural hair colour even was but I know for certain it wasn’t blue” Kenshin would answer with a small frown

“The real reason I killed him was because he was a bad man...a very bad man, in fact it wouldn’t be a stretch for me to say that he and his partner were the most evil people that I have ever met, but all the same I am actually quite glad that I met them, because despite everything that they put me through they also taught me a great deal” Kenshin would say with a rather sad smile on his face, he hated the two men beyond words but even if he had the opportunity to go back in time and change things he wouldn’t. Only now would Kenshin realise that he’d been rambling, so he would give a light chuckle “Sorry about that Dusk, you didn’t need to hear all that stuff, just talking about him tends to bring up some old memories” Kenshin would say in the same light hearted voice as before, although if one was extremely perceptive about the emotions of others they would notice that the tone was slightly forced. Kenshin would continue to follow Dusk and eventually the two of them managed to find a pair of queensmen, who he noticed sent a wave to Dusk as the two of them approached the guards

“Hello! I’m Dusk and this is Kenshin. We were sent to shadow you guys to learn about your daily lives and how you protect the village. Do you mind sharing some of your stuffs with us so we can better understand you and protect the village” Dusk would say in a rather excited tone, but based on the looks of confusion that appeared momentarily on the faces of the queensmen he decided that he had better elabourate further upon what Dusk meant. “Hi guys, nice to meet you, as Dusk here just mentioned my name is Kenshin, you see we’ve been given the mission of shadowing a couple of queensmen for the day just to see what sort of things you have to deal with on a daily basis, of course we’ll try not to get in your way or anything while you work, we’ll even lend a hand if you want us too. But in the end our mission is to simply follow you around and learn more about what you guys do” Kenshin would explain to the queensmen, and upon seeing the new look of understanding on their faces he knew that he had said what needed to be said.

WC: 608
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 6:58 pm
All the while that his companion explained why it was that he killed the male he slowly understood the reason why. Bad people were always killed for the things they had did, at least that was how his dad explained it to him, but when or what determined their actions to be bad? Because of this dilemma he created a small headache on himself, which was quickly dispelled when he had heard that they had taught him a great deal of things he patted himself on the head to get rid of his negativity, something his mother had taught him to do when he had bad thoughts. After speaking to the Queensguard they exchanged a look with each other before walking around motioning for the boys to follow them. As they began to walk, they would explain that their primary duties were to protect the Queen (obviously), keep order and to assist the people of Hoshi when needed.

After hearing this he raised his hand like he was in class or something and nodded," So does that mean you help the advisers like...Akihana for example or anyone else," to which the guard nodded and began to explain that he helps her every so often. With that he looked over to Kenshin to see if he had anything he had wanted to ask. While Dusk was brimming with answers he didn't want his own to over shine on Kenshin.

Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Thu May 12, 2016 7:58 am
Kenshin would watch as the two guards exchanged a look before they motioned for both teens to follow them, and once they began following the two men they began to explain what their duties were and how they went about them each day. They explained that their main priority was to protect the queen of Hoshigakure from any and all threats, something that Kenshin had already known, while their other objectives were actually to keep peace and order within the walls of Hoshigakure as well as helping out the civilians whenever they truly needed help. As they continued to walk and explain their duties and day to day activities to the two Genin the silver haired teen that was Kenshin took in the knowledge like a sponge, he had already known a great deal of the things that the two queensmen were telling him but he was still learning a few thing that he hadn’t known before. It was at this point that Kenshin would notice Dusk had raised his hand much like one would do in a classroom “So does that mean that you help out the advisors like...Akihana for example?” Dusk would ask in response to the man's words about helping out the people of Hoshi, and in response the queensman would nod his head and began to explain that he helped her with various duties every now and then.

This question did manage to get Kenshin’s full attention as well though, he had not known that Akihana was an advisor in the village, but then again he shouldn’t be surprised about that after having felt the blondes chakra signature, it was massive, and he was not likely to forget it any time soon. He wondered though, was Akihana an advisor to the queen or to the Kage, or even both, maybe he would ask her over cookie like she had offered him that day in the hospital. It was only at this point that the extremely pale teen would notice that Dusk was looking at him, maybe he had noticed that Kenshin had spaced out for a couple of seconds, something that actually proved to be happening an awful lot now. Kenshin would turn to face the two queensmen to ask a question about their origins when he saw something that immediately made a frown appear on his face, something that got a look of confusion from the two queensmen “What’s wrong?” one of them would ask, causing Kenshin to motion for the two men to turn around “You see that guy right there? The one whose nose looks like it was smashed with a hammer” Kenshin would say while looking at a rather scrawny looking middle aged man, and just like he had mentioned it looked like his nose had been smashed in with a hammer

“Yeah, what about him?” one of the queensmen would ask, looking at the man with narrowed eyes “I know him, his names Kousuke, he’s a bandit from Waterfall Country” Kenshin would say with a tone of anger. One of the queensmen gave him a look of suspicion over his shoulder “well if he’s a bandit then how do you know him? He would ask in a suspicious tone, something that just got a sigh of irritation from Kenshin “Before I came to Hoshi I was a Missing Nin and I spent a great deal of time in the jungles of Waterfall Country, and unfortunately for me I ran into that sorry excuse for a man once. He caught me off guard while I was asleep and demanded all my belongings or he would kill me” Kenshin would say with a rather distasteful tone in his voice, the fact that he had been caught off guard like that still annoyed him to this day “I didn’t give him all my gear though, instead I broke free of his grip and gave him the beating of a lifetime, to be perfectly frank here I thought he was dead after I drove his head into the ground, but it looks like all that came from that was his nose being smashed” the silver haired teen would explain with a smirk. He had not been expecting to run into someone from his Missing Nin days within the walls of Hoshi, especially not some bandit that he left for dead back in a Cave in Waterfall Country, but he had, he only wondered how this encounter would go

WC:743
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2016 7:09 pm
The more that the guard had explained their duties, the more that Dusk had understood their role in the village." So would you say that the Queensguard have a considerable amount of trust in the people? If so I want to be just like you guys, since I want to help protect this place," in which the other guard chuckled a bit and informed Dusk that it took a lot of training and diligence to become one of the Queensguard. Of course this did not stop Dusk from wanting to do this. In his mind if he wanted to get to his goals he would need to make the sacrifices necessary, but if he hit a snag he would rely on those around them to help him. Following them he would have came to a slow stop, looking up to Kenshin as he blinked," Bad guy?," his ears tingling as he looked onward towards the male that he had been referring to. Looking worse for wear and trouble in general, Dusk tugged on the queensguard's clothing and proposed an idea," How about you two wait by the gates and we will chase him there. He doesn't know about you guys or maybe if he does he isn't expecting you to do anything, but if me and Kenshi here chase him without getting anyone hurt or anything destroyed you can apprehend him and do your cool stuff~," of course the guard looked at the blue haired male strange for a moment before shrugging and nodding to the other one to follow him.

Of course he would look and Kenshin or as he had named him, Kenshi and nodded while tightening his headband a bit which was under his long hair," Let's do it!!," and with that Dusk ran forward towards the male and yelled at him," you're under arrest! Run!!!," (leaving the action to you Kenshin) So if the male had ran Dusk would give chase, motioning for Kenshin to follow suit and flank him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum