Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Grinding - Page 2 Empty Re: Grinding

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:16 pm
Hikaru cracked his knuckles and grinned maniacally, the blood lust returning to his eyes.

Hikaru began to run at Tenzo, channeing chakra into his legs. As he picks up speed he supplied more and more chakra into them. His legs began to burn. In a burst of speed Hikaru ran at Tenzo. He had never ran so fast in his life. He knew he was going to fast for Tenzo to follow. He disappeared for a few seconds  before appearing in front of Tenzo crouched. He would sweep his legs and while Tenzo would be in the air he would bring his leg up and smash Tenzo onto the ground. If that would fail he would quickly jab at Tenzo's neck, utilising his speed to the fullest.
Tenzo
Tenzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Grinding - Page 2 Empty The future.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:54 pm
Fast that was all Tenzo could think of as Hikaru disappeared and reappeared crouching before him.Tenzo was only given a split second to react but Tenzo wasn’t fast enough.Tenzo felt his leg being sweeped from under him,making his body feel light for a second.Next he saw a blur slam into his stomach causing extreme pain and making tenzo spit out some blood.He felt his back slam against the ground causing even more pain.This angered tenzo,rage bubbled through his body.Currently danzo was in control and his only goal was to protect the actual Tenzo.Hikaru causing this much damage to his body pissed him off.He quickly pushed chakra to his stomach to ease the pain before going through the handseals at an extremely fast rate.Hikaru would have likely assumed victory after that last move so he wouldn’t react in time.Trusting an enemy ninja’s words how foolish.Taijutsu only huh.To tenzo everything seemed to slow down.He would grab hikaru’s leg before pulling it off and then flipping and using the momentum from that flip as well as additional speed to slam his foot into hikaru’s ribcage.He would jump away and growl with a grin on his face gave up, you could win when I hadn’t mastered this jutsu but now your victory is mine.As tenzo would say this he would cough up blood and fall to his knee.He would still glare at hikaru but a great amount of respect could be seen in those eyes.He could keep fighting if he needed to but he knew that the aftereffects wouldn’t kind to their bodies if they continued.And he knew that if they continued one of them probably wasn’t coming out alive.And he wasn’t sure if that would be hikaru.Damn should have brought my katana.Everything now lay in hikaru’s hands.It was 7:40

Ap left:85

1728+301=2029

Jutsu used
Flicker movement
Claiming 10 stat points
500wc=clone jutsu
500wc=transformation jutsu
1000wc=flicker movement.

Meh he dude you cant move faster than i can see you kust faster than my reaction time.Dont change anything since we already at the deciding moment.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 am
Ren wandered into the grounds of the accademy after having a few drinks with one of the new graduates only to see two of his students at each other's throats. "Oh dear god, why is it so hard to keep my students from killing each other in this damn village." Ren said too himself before striding towards the two of them. Ren was just about to use the body flicker technique to intervene when a familiar figure rushed past him.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am
Here Dol was thinking he had gotten lost. Surprisingly enough, he might have actually found a short cut. Now if only he could remember the route he took...

Anyways, he found exactly what he had feared. Except... this did not look like sparing. This looked like an all out fi- Did that dude just spit out blood? Ok, time to go.

Dol did not notice who it was he passed, though there was an odd sense of recognition. There was no need to heed it, however.

"You! Blond! What are you doing? Your opponent was injured quite severely. And you! Pink! Just admit, there's no point continuing this, so why perpetuate it further?"
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:26 am
As Hikaru got ready to attack, he saw an unfamiliar person running up to him. Hikaru only half listened to him but he had to agree, him and Tenzo were both on their last legs, if they continue then it would probably end in permanent problems.

Hikaru went and sat next to Tenzo and sighed. "It was a fight, aren't we supposed to kill each other?"
Tenzo
Tenzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 am
Tenzo would still be glaring at Hikaru when he would hear the slight rustle of branches and leaves like some one was there.Tenzo wouldn’t take his eyes of Hikaru but he tensed up just incase there was some one there.Tenzo was thinking about how to retreat when he heard another rustle.Yeah he would know that this one was obviously manmade.This guy was way to loud.Tenzo would the hear “You! Blond! What are you doing? Your opponent was injured quite severely. And you! Pink! Just admit, there's no point continuing this, so why perpetuate it further?"
Tenzo would finally take his eyes off Hikaru.Was they guy stupid or mental.Well this is kiri.Tenzo would glare at the man before noticing his academy teacher up in a tree looking exasperated and slightly amused.Tenzo also recognized this man before him he was that geezer who insisted on learning the shinobi way.He had recently passed his genin test.Tenzo would sigh with exsperation.He was fighting an opponent who he wasn’t sure he would beat.There was a noisy genin old man trying to stick his nose in this and his far more powerful teacher was watching.There was clearly no point in continuing this.Tenzo would get out of his fighting stance before walking to his tree an sitting down making sure to keep track of all of them. “Old men like you shouldn’t interrupt fights you might get killed.”This was true if he had come at the beginning the two physcos most likely would have double teamed him before continuing their fight.He hated it when people interrupted him.He would then glance at Hikaru and say when were genin we should do this again.Genin test Is at twelve today,in a week I will be here waiting for you.Danzo would finally give back control of the body to the actual tenzo who would blink in confusion before smiling innocently and saying you wanna train with me.Once he hears hikarus question twnzo would blink i think the weird people dont kill each other.Tenzo likes you so tenzo not gonna kill silly.

Words 2029+376=2405

405wc into mass shift
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 am
Hikaru watched the blood lust and killer intent leave Tenzo's eyes. He though back to what Tenzo had said. He was Danzo but normally he was Tenzo. Hikaru remembers back to when he was a kid and the therapist was testing him or multiple personality disorder, due to his completely different aura when fighting. In the end apparently it was major phycopathy. Maybe this guy had multiple personality disorder as well?  

He listened as Tenzo told him to do this again, when they were genin. He looked at Tenzo in the eye and smiled, the first genuine smile he has ever had in his life. "I like you" he stated "When we are genin will you be in my team? Most people other academy students are weak and boring, but your neither of that." He outstretched his Hand and held it at Tenzo, waiting for him to shake it.
Tenzo
Tenzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:06 am
Tenzo and hikaru would ignore the big guy.When hikaru asks if tenzo will join his team.Tenzo would say kiri doesnt do teams but we can be an unofficial team.Tenzo would get exicted and try to sit up only for the pain in his stomach to slam into his cioncesness once agian.He would grimace before saying you hit hard.He would then turn to the sensei and ask for some medicinal healing all while ignoring the big guy.Tenzo would have a bright smile on his face becuase he hoped hikaru would be his friend.But he still needed to master two more jutsus before 12.It was 8:00.
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:15 am
Hikaru waved goodbye to Tenzo as he began to leave the training grounds. When he walked past the old guy he sneered and muttered something about weaklings. As he walked past his sensei he pointed at Tenzo and said "He needs medical attention, go help him.". While he was walking Hikaru mused over learning about some basic medical ninjutsu, his nose was still broken after all.

[Exit]

Last edited by Hikaru Komatsu on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:22 am
(Just a heads up Hikaru and Tenzo, since me and Dol entered the topic you need too wait for us to make a post before you make yours. That being said I'll let it slide this time but remember in future that you cant just skip the post order. You also need to write [Exit] when your leaving a thread)

With a sigh Ren walked past the blond and over to the pink haired child, Kneeling down Ren Put his hands together and healing his wounds. "Good job there Dol, I'm glad too see your already stepping up too your new role." Ren said with a smile, once he had finished healing the boy He ruffled his hair "Maybe stay away from that loose cannon for a while okay kid? If you want some training come find me in my office later on tonight" Ren said, indicating the scowling blond walking off in the distance before he stood up and looked at Dol. "Well then I'll have to offer you some sort of reward for helping out there friend, how about we take tea in my office" Ren said with a smile as he beckoned for Dol to follow him and walked off in the direction of the Construction works for the new accademy.

[Exit]
[Ruffling Tenzo's hair because I can]
[Claiming a warm feeling for breaking up this fight]

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum