Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 3:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 1:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 11:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 9:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 7:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 2:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 1:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Today at 12:33 amMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 11:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 10:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Badabada Bing boda boom (P,NK,Yen) Empty Badabada Bing boda boom (P,NK,Yen)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:40 pm
First it started out as just normal dreams with him playing in a field of flowers with his children. Then it switched to continuous replays of him in a place with floating islands and giant trees. Raizuko lying down in his bed would wake up in a deep sweat as he looked out of the large, wall sized window in front of his bed. The whole village of Suna being shown from his estate's window. It was the first time he had a dream as such. He could feel his chakra flowing around his body as if it was trying to unleash itself. Having nearly mastered his chakra this was something that has never happened to him before. Letting out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding he would begin thinking of his dream.

In the dream he was in some separate world. A world that he had named Asylum. He didn't know how, but in this dream he had ripped a hole through the fabric of Space and Time and created a place of pure power. In this place he was deemed as a god. He could create land structures in the sky, make giant trees out of nothing, and much much more. But was something like this possible in the ninja world? Could he achieve a power as such? Could he create a place that would be deemed as a safe haven for all of those he don't want to fight anymore. The more he thought of this was the more his chakra would seem to speed out of control. He needed to look more into this.

Hopping of his large king sized bed, he would walk to the bathroom. After taking a shower and brushing his teeth he had decided to go to the library. It was rare for him to visit the place as he had only been perfecting his chakra and his use of Hikariton. Something he could do within the boundaries of his home. Having dismissed his armor to under the floor boards of his bed. Instead he sported a plain white t-shirts, a pair of jeans, and some sandals. Just a basic outfit that would be best fit for his leisurely stroll. As he walked out of his home and into the morning blazing sun of the Sand. He would already see countless people walking about. Seeing as the Jounin Exams were still in play the village was quite loud. Smiling and nodding to people as he walked passed them he would begin to think that the world was finally becoming a place of peace.

Having finally made it to the library he would see that it had just opened. The librarian having just opened its large, oak wood, double doors open. Smiling at the lady he would walk in behind her.

"Where could I find the section about Space Time Ninjutsu"? Asked the Akari as his face seem puzzled while looking at the seemingly endless amount of books on shelves. The lady seemed to be quite please to answer his question as she would point to a very small section to the back of the library. "You should find what you need over there. Space Time Ninjutsu is a really hard thing to learn. I am surprised you want to look into it". Said the woman as she would run off into the back towards her office. Nodding his head with a slight grin, Raizuko would head off to the back of the library. Getting to the section, he would run his hands along the cover of the books. One in particular getting his attention. The title itself reading "The Power of Space Time" Raizuko had decided that this was probably the book that would give him the most knowledge on the specialty.

Opening book he realized that it was more of a scroll that read "By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously. All summoning-based techniques are space–time manipulation related, as they warp the targets through a dimensional void to the summoner's location. Space–Time Ninjutsu allows one to bypass any Barrier Ninjutsu, as barriers only extend over the dimension they are placed upon, and similarly cannot prevent Space–Time Ninjutsu users from escaping to a dimensional void and then back outside of the barrier's confines."

As he read the paragraph he saw that it really didn't give any information about separate worlds. Something that he figured wouldn't be in a scroll. Looking at it he figured out that he had to figure out how to enter a separate world himself, but first he must learn how to use the art of Space Time. Moving from the library and to the training grounds he would begin to think.
Space and Time were the most complicated jutsu usually they were restricted to hidden techniques similar to Creation Rebirth, but Raizuko figured if he was learning to summon the Snakes then he could begin to use Space Time.

Of course it summoning wasn't the world that really of a complicated thing. Fighting would make it near impossible to use space time Jutsu , as the he would have to be really focused in order to split his atoms and focus his chakra. See Raizuko was a mastered Medical Ninja, so science as such as Space Time wasn't "that" foreign to him. He knew the basics of it. If you aren't under control while using these techniques you could risk scattering your atoms to the world, and of course that would be a bad thing to happen. Sitting on a rock, he decided it would be best if he learned how to focus his body and chakra to the point where he is able to teleport.

That made Raizuko smile, and still it was only a theory. But being able to teleport would be a large advantage in battle not to mention the separate world kept crossing his mind. Raizuko gave a quick glance around the training grounds, before settling down and focusing on his location to try and teleport to, he chose the over the small pond of the training grounds to start with. This would be the best place as if he did teleport he wouldn't have to secure his landing.

He would close his eyes and begin to focus his mind greatly. You see almost a year ago he was in this same position in order to perfect his use of Space Time. However, he had left the training as he had begun to focus on the aspects of Puppetry and Chakra Strings. Though, controlling ninja made objects didn't really fit him. So the ability to teleport and his dream had caused him to come and train Space Time once again. Trying to empty his thoughts he would begin to focus his exerting chakra. Doing his best to trying to force it back in his body and release it to the point where it causes his body to disappear momentarily before being whisked away to the area above the pond. This would be a hard process as he would begin to feel his skin and body itself heat up from all of the chakra he was trying to control at a single time. When he felt as if his body was about to burn to a crisp he would open his eyes quickly and release his control of his chakra.

"Dammit"! He screamed as he slapped his hand on the boulder. He was the type of person who got aggravated when they couldn't do something on the first try. He would begin to think of all the other times he trained. What did his devil excuse of a father say to him while they trained their chakra control? When training your chakra letting the excess power flow in your nose and out of your mouth? Was that it? Yes that was it. Raizuko would sigh. It would seem like the demon bitch lessons had came in handy once again. Once again he would close his eyes as he would let his body heat off. After he felt the pain go away he would begin his controlling of chakra. Sucking in all the excess chakra into his body and releasing it out of his nose and letting it back in through his mouth. This back and forth motion would cause his body to feel quite lighter. Was this what the snakes felt like when their were being summoned from their plane of existence? If so then his time to teleport would be now. Keeping his motion going he would feel as if his body was being lifted from the ground.

To take in a breath in one part of the universe and to expel it in a different location in space, was an amazing feeling. Raizuko opened his eyes greeted by the open sky above him feeling the crisp summer air around him as he fell downward into the pond and then the reverb kicked in. an incredible wooziness from having just traveled in space and time without the use of some kind of base. Raizuko collapsed for a moment as he regained his composure in the pond and retched releasing the dinner he had eaten the night before from its imprisonment in his stomach.

Raizuko got to his feet after feeling the contents of his stomach emptied into the pond he would have to get used to that, the traffic of space and time was heavier then he anticipated, and although a better performance probably would have stopped that from being so horrible, but Raizuko had no want for such a thing yet as he was just beginning to once again learn it. He would rather work around that idea, and the best way to do that was too get used to the traffic of teleportation. He would begin to walk out of the pond. Raizuko guessed he spooked the training ninja because of their reaction of grabbing weapons and holding their stomach from the throw up, but lowered them when they saw who it was. Raizuko dismissed the ninja with a nod, and then took a step feeling his legs weaken and he collapsed. It would probably take days for Raizuko to get the full swing of transportation like this, but that hardly mattered seeing as it was quite useful. He could go anywhere he wanted if he mastered this technique as long as it was a place he could reach with his power, but it seemed the longer the distance the more painful the traffic, yet another reason to keep the jutsu localized.

Out of the water collapsed on the ground, he would turn in his back as he stared at the sky. His eyes trying hard to readjust due to the blazing light of the harsh sun. You would think for someone who was learning the Light Affinity as well as being an Akari wouldn't be weakened against the rays of the sun hitting their eye....well you thought wrong. Science was all over the world and it still came into play no matter what clan you were born it. After about five minutes of resting he would rise from his spot on the ground. Looking down he would see his cloths were dirty and wet. Especially his white shirt which was wet and had sand on it that turned it to a brown color. Another one of his white t shirts gone to waste he guessed.

Frowning, he would begin his walk back to his home. Looking at the position of the sun in the sky he could tell that had been training for hours. Although it didn't feel like that. That was the effect meditation had on the body. Once you are in a deep meditation it feels as if your body is on a separate plane of existence. Someone that gave a feeling of pure bliss.

Walking back to his home which was right around the corner he couldn't get his mind off of the separate world in his dreams. A "separate world" wasn't the scientific name for it, but for some reason it felt easier calling it that. The real name for the place in his dreams being called a Dimension. If his studies were correct and he could indeed rip a hole through Space and Time could he unlock a dimension? A place where he could fully manipulate the pocket world to his own extent.

WC: 2,088
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1500

Badabada Bing boda boom (P,NK,Yen) Empty Re: Badabada Bing boda boom (P,NK,Yen)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:53 pm
yen stared at the  sky. The sunlight merely a reminder of whom and where he was. the very desert oasis known as sunagure a beautiful location in the warmth of the desert. occupied, well kept, and lively. yen glanced around as he studied the various buildings and their establishments. however he was curious to someone to assist him into kicking back into gear for the future. 

i need my offensive capabilities back. its time to return back to the practice of pure ninjutsu. i used to do so many things. heck now im uncertain with my refined medical chakra control do i have the means and ability to utilize the original jutsu i used to use? i wonder...

yen thought as he slowly began to focus his chakra into the aggressive form it once was. it was not an easy nor simple task. hence he decided to ask for help.

"anyone want to assist me in trying to gain more advanced ninjutsu? i can offer assistance for other things if desired. you sir! mind if you offer a hand of assistance?" he waved down the jouninn attempting to go around the  corner. yen wearing his straw hat and his blue cloak hidden within its folds was the jouninn jacket. as he noted the man was from suna. yen thought it was a good idea to wave down such an individual. besides they have more jurisdiction in their own home.

WC:239
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm
As he attempted to turn a corner, Raizuko was flagged down by a man dressed in a knock off magician’s cloak, asking to be taught Advanced Ninjutsu. Now Raizuko wasn't a master at Ninjutsu, but he were near those who were. He had techniques that were not to be played with. Although, he preferred Medical Ninjutsu over anything. Turning around he would come to face the man. Being about 4 meters away from him. He couldn't really tell who he he was. Maybe it was one of those masked crusaders he had been hearing about later. Holding back a howl of laughter he would say “Bleh, I'll teach you, but I hope you are quick at catching onto things as I have training of my own to do.” Said Raizuko as he would come to face the man.

He had taught people plenty of times before and the easiest way for someone to better learn Ninjutsu was chakra control. He himself having naturally high chakra was bound to be great at Ninjutsu. At the moment his own chakra wasn't concealed so even the civilians who weren't Ninja could feel the gravity around him get deeper.

Staring at the man he would say “Now, if you want to learn some Ninjutsu. I prefer you start with chakra control. And as my former teacher told me. It is best to practice chakra control while you are in the heat of the moment.” Producing a single Kunai from his pants pocket within his left hand, he would stare at the man. “Try to maintain your control of chakra as you fight me. I'll let you get the first move.” Said Raizuko.

WC: 278
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:56 pm
The man had the funny idea to actually suggest that training in the heat of battle was wise. He was correct combat required more than enough experience to learn a bit. Although yen could see the benefits. He needed to be quick mid combat personally. So when the man offered yen to go first it made sense.

well he desires to test out me.. Very well then he should be fine. he has a strong enough chakra force.

yen thought as he played off his simple weakness by simply lancing at the man and nodding. Now he was going to have some fun with this man as he seemingly decided to do a little acting with the man. First by tripping over his cloak. Yes yen despite his expertise and composure tripped. And saved himself with a roll. By tucking his hands and falling into the roll.  Mid roll tucked and cleanly away from the man’s sight yen weaved a (ram) hand sign and completed his roll. Lifting up his right index finger and scratching his head.  Brushing some dirt from the side of his head collected. If the man would look at yens hand in any manner yen would activate his genjutsu. (Ephermal: power:60)

Hardly anything would change as the man would notice that if if he watched yens every movement. Yen would in the illusion would speak to the man.  The area not betraying any detail, with people still around and doing their usual stuff.
“Yeah so I practiced control and all, but the most I can do is simply try a ram hand sign… I believe that each hand sign has a way to work. Don’t hand signs in have a certain meaning? Like I believe there is a dog hand sign.”

The illusion yen would struggle using a dog hand sign and “accidently” form a tiger hand sign he would spit out a small stream of flame and clap excitedly. As the man would note that the heat indeed felt real. In that case as the illusion yen would continue. The illusion yen then decided to weave a half tiger hand sign and made a nice staff of rock pop up next to him.

“I only know the basics of elemental jutsu use. So I would appreciate some constructive criticism here. How many hand signs are there and is there in total? Because hand signs as my mother told me were really important. She was a medical ninja. But I failed in that too. In fact the most I fail in is ninjutsu can you pleases instruct me in the art of ninjutsu? Show me more”

The illusion yen would address as he would stand in a ready position stumbling and hands clenched nice and close as if ready to fight. “Show me a jutsu good sir I need an example”

Meanwhile in the real world yen would simply walk behind the man as he was under yens control for the moment of course. Yen continued with his aggressive chakra control. Confident with the man to keep him occupied, and able to concentrate on the use of his genjutsu. Like many jutsu arts yen was clever with his works. The man wanted to work with something? That was safe to do. Yen simply spat out a thick mist that covered the surrounding 50 meters and the man including. (hidden mist)
With a few hand signs yen would proceed to weave a (dog, tiger) hand seal and 10 yen clones would form out of mist, and would walk in a circle a 1 meter away from the man while the mist thickened. To only an inch. Only betraying a slip of a single blue cloak.  Around the motionless man. (Hazy jutsu) the clones would walk around the man watching him closely as yen would proceed with another simple series of jutsu. The mist keeping the man blind and clueless. Even if he managed to release from the illusion.

Then yen proceeded to sink the ground with a (clap) and the touched the ground below the man slowly making sure it would not interrupt the man in any shape or form.   As the clones continued to walk around the man quietly. (Mobile earth core)

To top it off yen simply kept at the work and proceeded with a nice tiger hand sign creating a water clone from his mouth and the clone would hop down quietly landing and taking a seat in front of the man his face partially obstructed by the mist around them. (Water clone)  

With the time coming up yen then weaved a nice genjutsu to keep the man busy if he were to break free. By placing a hand and making it so that once he breaks free the genjutsu would trigger. If the man would break free  he would find that there would be a covering of earth over his head that blocks the sunlight. And would see nothing but mist. by stepping a meter in any direction the man would find a single haze clone walking into the mist, and finally if he strained his eyes he would spot the water clone sitting in front of him.

The water clone would only stare at the man once he releases from ephermal and yen would being the illusion creator continue controlling his chakra after that.

That outta do

Wc:916

AP:1,338/1,448

-60 ephermal
-40 genjutsu false sorroundings
-20 water clone
-10 mobile core
-10 haze clone

-10 hidden mist
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:07 pm
Seeing as he had given the man the first move. Upon seeing the man make even a simple movement, the balls of his eyes would turn gold, giving him much needed chakra vision. Being 4 meters away from the man, would cause Raizuko to start to focus, his own reaction time lowering (-20RT). His abilities with his Golden Eye would seem to enhance even more, as he was now able to see through the cloak of the man. Behind the cloak he could see that he was secured with a jounin vest. "Hrm? So he was a Jounin?" thought the Akari in his mind as he continued to look at the man. The man was moving very slowly and when he tried to launch at Raizuko he would trip. This would cause the Akari to let out a sigh. "I have other things to do, so why are you wasting my time. You are a Jounin so I will not be subdued with such theatrics." As the man was rolling, Raizuko would see him form the ram hand seal that would have been hidden from Raizuko's sight if it weren't for his Golden Eye, which aggravated the Ninja even more. People who used theatrics to fight were amongst the weakest. Deciding to teach the guy a lesson, before he could rise from his roll, which had covered 2 meters in distance, leaving only 2 meters between the two men.

Due to how slow the man was moving via roll, Raizuko decided to perform his own tricks. Forming his hands into the Ram Seal as well, Raizuko would disappear in a blur of speed (200) moving backwards 20 meters, moving in a agile straight line between a horde of people who were walking around (did not hit anything). As soon as his Body Flicker would finish, he would perform the handseals required for Shadow Clone at maximum speed (100). Instantly, a doppelganger of himself would appear in front of him. Already knowing what to do, the clone would swipe a random villager's sandwich and run 20 meters back to the place where Raizuko had first used Body Flicker (50 speed). As the clone ran 20 meters back to the spot, he would arrive just after the man had completed his tumbling and had wiped the dirt off of his face (no emphermal or however you spell it.

Shadow Clone's POV:

The Shadow Clone had one hand on the sandwich and one hand on his side. Looking at the dusty man he would say "Sorry, but you were moving so slow, I decided it would be best to go get something to eat. Now lets continue." said the clone, gripping the sandwich with only his teeth. His left foot would move quickly (50 speed), going up under the Kunai on the ground and thrusting it upward's for his left hand to grab. "I don't know what you were trying to pull with that Ram Handseal, but I suggest you don't do it again. With the burger in his mouth, the clone would eye the short man as he prepared for anything.

Raizuko's POV:

He is simply walking back to the training grounds in another direction.

OOC:

Raizuko- Body Flicker, Golden Eye, Shadow Clone= 45AP USED and 765AP remaining before splitting half of it with shadow clone. After split Raizuko has 383AP

Clone- used Golden Eye so 377AP left from 382

WC: 522
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm
So the wonder of enhanced hearing. You can hear the very slightest sound. Like that funny whoosh of a hand seal being made. Well since the man was so curious with being funny. Yen has his own sealess techniques to assure his  partener from "trolling" the aburame.

The closely observant man wouldve been genned right then and there. But then yen thought about what it would look like for the man to go bolting straight into a wall. And possibly breaking his body. Yen was kind and let it slide.

Instead yen  rolled up and heard the swiping of the mans sandwich. The "hey give it back" and the hurried steps of the clone claiming to have gotten so bored yen was slow. Yet yen was certain the guy needed to use a movement augumenting technique to get this all done. The foot steps of the man attempting to blend in the  crowd as he hurried towards the training ground, Or so yen thought.

Righttttttt

Yen thought as he brushed off his cloak and glanced at the clone. acting as if he did not notice anything at all. Thus shrugging off the mere  roll.

"Oh gosh! I honestly didnt realize i moved so slow. But im a clumsy man.... can't hold a kunai unless threatend you see. Truely none violent." 

Yen would bow with an apology.  While in the depths of his mind the man was naturally fast while yen was slow. It was info he sort of needed.  Still yen smiled and showed the ram hand he made.

" any jutsu i can practice using this ram handsign?"

Wc:286

(Timelined ap refunded)
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:31 pm
As the real Raizuko was walking, he would feel a shift in gravity. It was like the area around him had gotten harder to breath in. Looking around, he would figure that his eyes were fooling him. It seemed as if the area around him was warping. The same it did when he had just tried to teleport only minutes ago. As he tried to regain his focus, he would begin to see blue and purple chakra flare about around his body. What was this? It felt so hot? Screaming he would feel as if he had been set on fire. That was when he would take another step. It would feel like as if he had stepped into a hole. His body going downwards as his insides would seem to hit his throat. What was happening to him. As he fell he would slowly fall unconcoius.

Exit
claiming st spec as second spec 
3045wc
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm
Raizuko: Exit Approved should Yen not magically interfere, S/T Spec Learned as Second Spec
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm
The jouninn seemed to have passed out or left in some way or fasion. (Its like a suna thing) the clome went poof and yen completely mystified at the fact theres such a person... went to get a hot dog and droped him out of thought and concern.

(Exit, due to rai somehow teleporting? To a liveable breathable eviornment????)

Twc:1,241 to ninjutsu spec

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm
Uhm no I teleported to another world lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum