Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Group Training (Open) Empty Group Training (Open)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:06 pm
Ise was at the training grounds, already going at it with one of his shadow clones. Ise had been trying harder to get better at regular hand-to-hand combat, and what better of a way to do that than to train with your very own personal Shadow Clone? “You’ve gotten better! I might have to kick it more into gear!” The shadow clone of the young Uchiha said, bringing up its leg to kick him in the face, however, The real Ise quickly used his Sharingan, dodging by ducking. As the real Ise ducked, he formed a couple of hand signs, then blew a Fireball at point-blank range, defeating it. Ise had grinned triumphantly, as the Sharingan in his eyes disappeared, returning back to their normal emerald green color.

“Man, that was easier than the first time! I didn’t even use my Sharingan that long either!” The Uchiha had said to himself, glad at the fact that he was improving. The young Uchiha had sat down, where his unopen box of food was. It was a Bento that his mother had made for him before she had left to go work at the Pharmacy. She had admitted to Ise that she was a little worried about Ise and pushing himself too hard, however, Ise had made sure that he was alright. There was also his older brother who he hadn’t recently seen. ‘He’s probably been busy doing missions and stuff. I’ve wanted to train with him, but he probably wouldn’t really much care too anyway,’ The young Uchiha had thought, biting his lips at the thought of his older brother.

He had wanted to be just like him, being good at fire style jutsu, however, it always seemed that no matter how hard Ise tried, he simply couldn’t compete with Itsuki. Ise huffed, annoyed at his own train of thought. ‘I will get better than him! Just you wait, Itsuki I’m gonna train so hard, your jaw will fall off by the time you see my progress!’ The young Uchiha thought, the grin returning to his face, daydreaming about being better than his older brother. Then again, it wasn’t necessarily, about ‘being better’. He just wanted Itsuki to be impressed rather than ignore him all the time. Ise had asked his mom once when he was little why his older brother never spent any time with him, and to be honest, Ise believed that even his mother didn’t have the answer to that question. The young Uchiha continued to stand there, seemingly focused on his own thoughts that he didn’t notice someone approaching him.

WC: 433

Haruto Kenzo
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Group Training (Open) Empty Re: Group Training (Open)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:07 am
Ishii was walking toward the training ground when he heard the sound of a fireball roaring to life inside. Ishii blinked slowly, pausing for a moment before continuing forward towards the field, curious as to who used the jutsu. "So the training field is already occupied then? Interesting. I guess that I'll just have to share it." When he had just passed through the gates that led into the training ground however, he heard the familiar voice of a young Uchiha. Ishii couldn't make out exactly what it was that he said, but he could still make out the voice. "So it's the Uchiha kid, is it? He's a bit hyperactive, but I might as well say hi. I need more friends after all." The voice in his head spoke up, seemingly chuckling for a moment before relaying its message to Ishii. "So I don't count then do I?" Ishii nodded as he made his way towards the sound of the voice, searching for the young Uchiha. "Friends that I can see. As well as friends that other people can hear. You can't do either of those things." The voice snorted. "Excuses, excuses. Do you at least remember his name?" Ishii nodded, having caught a visual of the boy, and walking towards him. "Isemori Uchiha, right?He likes to be called Ise for short." With that last bit of conversation, Ishii closed the distance between the two shinobi, and stood behind eating Uchiha.

"Good afternoon Ise. It's good to see you again." Ishii gave a soft, friendly smile and walked around Ise so that  he could talk to the Uchiha face to face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your lunch. I was coming out to do a little training, and I happened to find you here. Ishii scratched the back of his neck, still smiling at the silver haired Uchiha. "I didn't see it, but I heard that fireball that you used from quiet a distance a way. It was quite powerful for someone of your age." The voice spoke up again in Ishii's head, seemingly appraising the young Uchiha. "This one is quite young, and he has the fire release. Not to mention that he's proficient in Ninjutsu, something that you aren't proficient in yourself. If that wasn't damning enough, he doesn't even belong to your clan. You would be better off searching for this Zeo character. After all, if you want to know anything about your clan at all, it would be better to find a living member of it." Ishii shook his head. "Maybe I can't learn about my clan, but training with a partner is a lot better than training on your own. Maybe there isn't anything specific that he could teach me, but it might be a good chance to bond with an ally." Ishii cocked his head, looking into Ise's eyes. "Sorry to spring such a strange question on you in the middle of your lunch, but would you be willing to train together? I'm not very strong yet, so I could use a partner to get stronger with, and teach me the ropes."

Word Count - 520
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Ise had begun to scarf down his food, eating while seemingly forgetting his table manners. However, then he was always like that for one, and two, he wasn't at a dinner table so to speak. within every five minutes, the young Uchiha would take his chopsticks, shoving a good deal of rice and meat into his mouth, then take a big gulp of water for another additional five minutes, having already repeated the process over four times now. Then all of a sudden, Ise had sat up straight, abruptly stopping himself from stuffing his face the moment that he had heard a familiar voice coming from right behind him. He then had managed to swallow the food in his mouth, no longer looking like a chipmunk who had shoved a bunch of nuts in its mouth. "Hey, Ishii! How's it hangin'!?" Ise had asked, flashing a grin at the other Genin. Ise may have been forgetful when it comes to certain things, however, it wasn't like him to forget someone's name or what they looked like.

When the young Uchiha had met Ishii, they were randomly paired up for a B Rank Mission at the Wildlife Reserve, picking poisonous plants. There was also Kouma, who seemed to be like Ise somewhat, and then there was Cole, who seemed to know a lot about combat. Then again, compared to Ise, Ishii, and Kouma, Ise could just tell that he more than likely had from how buff he was. Ise was physically strong too, but Ise wasn't that physically fit. Compared to Cole, Ise was probably a more durable pencil than anything. "You didn't interrupt at all! I actually just finished," Ise had said, which was true, given the fact that he had scarfed it down into what was his bottomless pit of a stomach. Ise could definitely put food down. Some say that the way he ate was too quick, however, Ise was the kind of person to not hide his shame while eating. Plus, everyone's gotta eat, right? When Ishii had mentioned the fireball jutsu from earlier, Ise couldn't help but keep his grin. "Oh really? Well, if thought that fireball jutsu was something, then you should see my other fire style Jutsu! Then there's also this," Ise had said, activating his Sharingan eyes. His once emerald green eyes were now a reddish color; showing only one tomoe that was on the bottom left corner of his eyes.

While Ise had activated his Sharingan, he could see Ishii's chakra from within his body, although it was obviously pretty stable. Ise had deactivated his Sharingan, returning his eyes to their normal color. That was his first time ever showing someone his Sharingan before. He hadn't even shown his mom yet, nor his older brother. "Let's just say, I have a few tricks up my sleeve," Ise had said, not meaning to sound like he was bragging, although he kind of was. He just couldn't help but feel great now that he was not only able to perform fire style jutsu but also that he was now able to use the Sharingan like his dad was able to. When Ishii had asked him if he could help him train, Ise had smiled warmly and said, "Sure! I can help you learn the ropes!" Ise had said, getting up sitting on the ground, stretching for a few minutes, before speaking again. "In fact, I think I have something in mind," Ise had said, rubbing his hands while having a smirk on his face. It was the exact same thing that Zeo had taught him, which was the aspect of Chakra Control. "So, tell me - how well are you with the tree-climbing technique?" Ise had asked him, looking at Ishii with an eager face. "Reason why is because, instead of doing that, you're gonna actually use the same technique by standing on the surface of the pond over there," Ise had said, pointing to the pond that was about fifteen feet away from where they were standing.

WC: 672
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:24 am
"Only been back for four days and I'm already over it all. I knew this was going to be a pain, but I need the money." The Hatake spoke, flat to himself as he roam the streets of the Village. Usually the boy stayed in his home apartment, preferring to keep to himself out of fear of engaging people in conversation. No, he did not dread speaking, he did not like to waste his time with conversations; especially when they were painfully obvious to read. So, as a means to deflect unwanted attention Tsuna carried a book with him. It was a decent book, about 100 pages and he was within the depths of it. It actually held his attention.  

Without realizing where his feet were leading him, the boy overheard a few voices, a pair, both male. Halting, from about 15 meters away, he would blink lazily before shifting his ultramarine eyes over in their direction. One of the boys stood at about 5 feet even, probably weighing 105 pounds. He had spikey ashen-haired, almost as pure as his own with emerald eyes. He held a flavor or immense personal energy, that sort of nature could be felt from afar and it made Tsunayoshi shudder at the mere sight of it. "Oh God... I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about this." Echoed within his mental. Deep ocean blue eyes would stray to the other one. This one looked to be a bit older, possibly around 19 or early 20s. He stood at 6 feet even, looking to be around 150, maybe 145 pounds. Hard to gauge because he looked so thin. Dark hair with a mixture of loose and fitting attire. "That one looks a bit frightening, something about him seems spooky." He would think to himself.  

Clutching his left hand and fingers to close the book that was within his hand, he would bring said arm to his side. Glancing to his left and right, nothing more seem to be around. He would sigh from relief. Deciding against making his pressence known, he would simply stand there for a few moments before stroking his chin between his right index and thumb. "Hm. Perhaps I'll just go, they didn't seem to notice me yet, and I rather not get involved with these two. From the looks of it they are about to practice some jutsu and that's just a solid no for me. Too much effort involved in something like that. Ugh! I rather just find a quiet place to read." He spoke, but then realized that he wasn't thinking to himself any longer at that point. Gasping, eyes shot open wide from realizing what he just did. For someone with an IQ of 230, he doesn't really think things through at times. Now flustered, he looked over to them to note if they noticed him from that.  

Should they take acknowledgement of him, he would give them a nervous slant smile, one brow raised and a few inordinate size sweat droplets on the side of his head and a wave of his right hand. "Uh... Yo?" He would say, while mentally throwing a rage knowing full well that conversation was sure to follow behind. His platinum hair would sway in the gentle breeze that would cue right on time with his nervous 'hello. He wore a short sleeve fishnet stop that revealed his slender well-built physique and black shinobi pants and shinobi boots, opened toed. He did not sport a headband of the Village, instead he hand black gloves with metal plates on the back of the hands each with the village symbol engraved into them. His expression would alter back to it's original setting, nonchalant - giving the air that he doesn't care or put much emotion into anything. However, his eyes spoke differently, they were deep, endlessly deep and calculating. Just making eye contact with him is enough to make you feel as though he is analyzing you from head to toe, making mental notes of everything that you say and do... and that's because he was. Something he innately did without realizing at times.  

Now that the cat was out of the bag, he would use the very hand he waved with to scratch the back of his head, releasing a frustrating sigh as he did and began to motion towards them. Making sure to watch his step and avoiding triping over or into anything. Once he was in 5 meters of them he would halt and lower his hand to the nape of his neck, massaging it and gazing off to the left. 

[WC: 771]
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:21 pm
Ishii's eyes widened in response to seeing Ise's Sharingan. He had never seen a Kekkei Genkai inside of someone's eye, much less one with such a drastic visual difference. Ishii couldn't help but wonder what it did, how he saw the world through those eyes that Ise possessed. Ishii brought his hands together into a small round of applause. "Incredible. You've already learned to harness your clan's inherent abilities, and at such a young age as well. That's something to be proud of." The voice spoke up inside Ishii's head. "That's something that you have yet to do Ishii. You still have so much more to learn about your clan." Ishii gave a slight chuckle, barely more than a single exhalation of air from the nose. He didn't particularly feel like he needed to answer, considering the he didn't know more than the very basics of his clan, and since the voice refused to tell him, Ishii didn't feel as though he had to take responsibility for that.

Ise asked Ishii how good he was at the tree climbing technique, and he shrugged. "I've managed to get it down well enough. Why do you ask?" Then, Ise revealed why he asked, and Ishii's eyes narrowed in confusion, turning over to the pond that he was referring to. It wasn't a massive pond, being only a meter down at its deepest point, well below Ishii's height, but he had never tried to walk on water before. He turned back to the young Uchiha with a raised eyebrow on his face. "You want me to try to stand on the water? I wasn't aware that ninja could do such a thing without higher level water jutsu. It isn't a stationary object like a tree, or a wall, or some other surface either. Are you sure that the tree climbing technique is strong enough or versatile enough to do such a thing?" Suddenly, Ishii heard the sound of someone speaking nearby, maybe around 15 meters give or take from the two shinobi.

Ishii, turned calmly in the direction of the voice, his eyebrow raising even higher on his forehead. He couldn't make out exactly what the voice had said due to not paying attention when he had said it, but he could see the new shinobi standing off to the side. "Oh? Someone else is here?" The voice in Ishii's head seemed to give a tone of confirmation. "Someone is there alright. I don't think they're much of a threat though, or else they would have attacked by now. He's probably just someone trying to use the training field." Ishii nodded in response. "Is that so? Well then, feel free to come on over. The training field is open to everyone after all, so don't feel like you have to stop on our account."

The shinobi began to walk over to Ise and Ishii, shifting his expression rapidly from one of nervousness to one of indifference. When Ishii met his eyes, he realized that he seemed to be rapidly analyzing Ise and himself, trying to determine... something. What it was exactly Ishii didn't know. He gave a long sigh and came to a stop a bit away from the two, looking away with a hand on his neck. "Is he embarrassed for training here? Or mad about getting caught?" Ishii shook his head slightly, and put on his friendly smile. "It doesn't really matter. My name is Ishii Kamigawa, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a Space-Time Ninjutsu user by the way, since you seem to be curious." Ishii was referring to the fact that he seemed to be trying to read him in some way or another. Might as well get it out of the way now so that he would stop staring at him like that if he encountered him in the future. "Can I ask what your name is?" Ishii would wait and listen to his response, and afterwards turn and gesture to the pond behind himself. "I was about to try to walk on that water over there. I wasn't aware that was something that could be done with a simple tree climbing technique... care to join us?"

Word Count - 701

Total Word Count - 1221
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:54 am
The young Uchiha couldn't help but grin at Ishii's comment. "Yeah," He said, beginning to look up at the sky as the clouds had slowly begun to move above him. He had thought of his dad, wondering just how powerful his own Sharingan was. Ise was only beginning to learn about the Sharingan, not knowing what it was truly capable of. When it was activated, he knew he could see people's chakra and was able to pinpoint someone's movements slightly better than without it. "My father also had the Sharingan. As for my older brother, I don't know if he'd awakened it yet. If he hasn't, then that means that I'm doing a lot better than I thought, huh?" Ise had said, his grin getting wider. Ise had chuckled at Ishii's comment when he had said that he didn't know he could do such a thing. "Yep! In fact, you don't even need to know any water style. The only difference is, water is much harder because you have to control your chakra in a way that adapts to the constantly changing surface. If you train yourself to focus more, then you can do it. It's also a great way to learn the aspect of Chakra Control," The young Uchiha had said, explaining to Ishii how it technically worked. It would have probably been better for Ishii to learn that himself, but then again, Ishii probably knew about chakra control already. Ise figured that he seemed like the smart and analytical type, where as Ise was the hands-on and physical type. That was probably why it had taken him a bit to actually do it. Ishii on the other hand seemed like he'd probably be able to get it his first try.

Just as Ise had finished talking, he had finally noticed the other male who had walked over to them. He seemed like he was debating on whether talking to them was a good idea. "Hiya! Nice to meet ya," Ise had said. Even though Ishii was there, It was nice that the Uchiha got to meet someone new at the same time. "I'm Isemori Uchiha, and I wouldn't say I'm quite skilled at Ninjutsu, but I do know quite a bit about Fire Style ninjutsu," Ise had admitted in a modest tone. That was when Ishii had a rather good idea. "Yeah, why don't the three of us train together? Not only could it be fun, but it could be interesting as well," Ise had asked the newcomer, getting a little bit ahead of himself, forgetting to ask what the other person's name was. There was also the fact that Ise was excited that he would get to train with more people. Not only that, but he could probably see what they were capable of to an extent. For Ise, it was his curiosity mainly that wanted to see what they could do.

WC: 484
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:30 pm
A momentary pause took over the immediate area. The air would grow heavy under the storm gaze of the boy. Ishii, spoke out, as if he was responding to someone, or something. Tsuna raised a single brow that was accompanied with a bewildered expression. Mistrustful as to if he was aware of this, or not - Tsuna would give him an eye over before sighing. "What's up with you? Is what so?" He inquired, nonchalantly as he lowered his hand from his nape to his side. It would seem that Ishii was under the impression that he was here to train, but that couldn't be further from the truth, in fact Tsuna abhor training to no end. It required too much effort. Although, he was naturally gifted in many areas, he usually only learn something up to B power level, anything above that was quite tedious for him.  

His true reasoning for being there was quite literally beyond him. He had no clue as to how he even made it there. Not much point in trying to understand it himself, he would forgo the lingering dreary that it held over him. Upon Ishii and Ise introducing themselves to him, Tsuna found it appropriate to do the same. Not quite sure why they were mentioning their skills to him, as a shinobi it is key to conceal your skills from others. It doesn't matter what they are to you. That was something his father would always say. But...he was no longer alive, nor his mother and it was only just him. So does it even matter at this point? "Kamigawa Ishii? Uchiha Isemori?" He paraphrased for clarity. Never heard of the Kamigawa clan, not met an Uchiha in person before. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Hatake Tsunayoshi. I'm also a Space-Time user, as well as a Bukijutsu specialist. But, that wasn't why I was looking at you like that. I can tell that you lack much physical prowess, so that immediately told me that close quarters combat does not favor you, thus leaving a style that involves chakra proficiency over all. That only leaves Medical, Puppetry and Space-Time. Seeing as you don't have anything with you, I ruled out Puppetry. Again, because you seemed to have lacked physically prowess, I also ruled out medical - that requires a mild degree of physical strength. Hence I immediately knew you were a Space-Time user as me. And.... you're kind of creepy too. T_T" With that brief explanation, he revealed his enormous IQ level and ability to instantly deduce someone from a glance.  

His eyes would stray over to Ise. "Uh, hm... as for you, well... you have way too much energy and that's kind of a pain. But I suppose that a good thing, from what I understand most Uchiha are profiled as dark and gloomy, and 'oh woe is me in this harsh cruel land' and you don't give me that, so...good job, don't change. But work on self control, because some would view you as rambunctious and confrontational. But that's because you may be a very honest person, which I like but everyone else in this world may see that as a problem...the whole deception stigma that's tethered to the shinobi lifestyle. But forgive me, I'm probably nagging. ^_^" He would place his hand back onto his neck and lightly chuckle. How odd... he was speaking too much, this was unlike him...perhaps Ise has some form of charisma that brought this side out of him...

His eyes would shift to the pond if water abaft of them. Their invite to walk on water was a bit disturbing...he really did not like training, but the two seemed to be desiring to better chakra control. "I get it... but you do understand that chakra control is only part of the battle with this, don't you?" He investigated with a question. Casually walking by them until he reached the beginning of the pond. The soles of his feet elated with chakra that was then refined into a stable point. He stepped onto the pond with his left and then his right. He walked nonchalantly as if it was no different from walking on solid ground. He would walk out about 2 meters on top of the pond before turning to face them with his hands interlaced behind his head. "The other half is about stamina and necessary adjustments. Unlike solid ground, or trees and buildings - water never provides a stable footing. Its constantly shifts and so you must also shift you chakra disposition along with it, or else..." He would lessen the control of chakra in his right foot which would then immediately sink a few inches into the pond. But once he reapplied the correct amount his foot shot back up. "You get my drift?" Glancing over to his now wet foot to further drive the results of a failed attempt to them. He would then return his gaze over to them. He was interested in what they had to say, but at the same time he was more curious of how they would process and utilize the information that he was providing.

[WC: 867]
[Total WC: 1,638]
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:23 am
The newcomer inquired Ishii what he meant when he asked what was so, and Ishii gave a soft smile in reply. "Oh it's nothing in particular. It was just a matter of me realizing that someone else was here with us." In Ishii's eyes it was the honest truth, and that was all there was to it. He simply didn't see the need to explain about the voice if he wasn't asked about it beforehand. Most people just didn't seem to get it when Ishii explained about the voice in his head. It had been there for as long as Ishii could remember, and it spoke to him every day, assessing situations for him and telling Ishii what could be a potential threat or not, giving him advice as to what he should do with himself, the like. Ishii had tried many different ways to explain it, ranging from mental illness to simple possession, but none of those explanations really fit. The voice simply was, and that was that. All that Ishii knew was that it had something to do with his clan, and that was enough of an explanation to satisfy him, at least for now.

Ishii listened patiently as the man named Tsunayoshi introduced himself. Seems that there was no need to explain his skills, considering that the man had already figured them out based on Ishii's appearance and gear, or lack thereof. He couldn't help but feel that a couple of options had been left out in his explanation, but narrowing it down as far as he did was beyond Ishii's skills at the moment. Whatever the case, he was right on the dot about Ishii's abilities. "Well, I didn't exactly expect that from a Genin. Looks like you have a bit more to learn than I thought you did if you want to keep up with your peers. That, and you'll have to be a bit more guarded about your skills and abilities." Ishii gave a low chuckle and nodded slightly. "That's quite impressive. You were able to determine my skills and abilities from just a glance. I guess that I still have a lot to learn about being a shinobi." Of course, there was still the matter that he had called Ishii creepy, but considering that Ishii neither cared nor minded, it was dropped.

The man led Ishii and Ise over to the pond and posed a question to them, asking if the two knew what the second part to the technique was. Ishii shook his head. "There's a second aspect of this technique? Well in that case, I only vaguely know what the first part of this technique entails. I know a bit about chakra control, maybe more than most do, but what is this second aspect?" The man answered in kind, listing stamina and adjustments as being the second aspect to this technique. Ishii watched closely as he explained what happened when these two aspects didn't work in tandem with one another, watching his foot sink into the murky water of the pond. "Interesting... So it's true. Shinobi really can walk on water." Ishii scratched his head and chuckled lightly under his breath. "That reminds me of an old religious story I heard once, a man walking on the surface of water." Ishii began walking forward towards the pond, channeling chakra into the soles of his feet. The chakra control was easy enough, Ishii knew that from his training in the past climbing trees and walls. The difficulty however, lies in stamina. Ishii's body wasn't yet strong, and he only held a limited amount of chakra in that body of his. No matter how well he could control it, it was still a limited pool, one that was bound to run out quicker than most. "Now then, lets give this a try." One foot on the water. For a moment, Ishii thought that his foot would fall through. Even with the word of two of his peers saying that it would stick, it was still hard to believe. However, just as they described his foot clung to the surface, unwilling to break the water tension. Ishii smirked slightly, unable to help feeling a bit of pride in himself for mastering the technique so quickly. The trouble however came when he put his second foot forward. As it came to the water, it suddenly felt as though he was slipping on oil. His legs shook as he rapidly tried to balance himself, and the smirk was swiped from his face mere moments after it appeared. Instead, his face twisted into that of a grit as he slowly steadied his legs, trying his best to remain steady. It took a moment, but eventually his feet steadied, and he remained in place. It still took almost all of his concentration not to fall in, and Ishii knew he didn't have a prayer of moving at the moment. Worst yet however, he was still in the shallow end. If he fell in, no more than his ankles would get wet.

The voice chuckled in Ishii's head as it assumedly watched the spectacle unfolding before it. "Having some trouble balancing there? I suppose that your chakra control isn't quite as spectacular as you originally thought it was." Ishii took a step forward, nearly falling in as he did, his foot sinking below the surface of the water and wetting his shoe before returning to the surface. "Quiet you. It's harder than it looks, and it's not like I've ever done anything like this before." The voice laughed a little at that. "Oh? Is that so. Tsunayoshi didn't seem to have any trouble doing it, and Ise has clearly done it before, so why can't you? Better yet, they actually seem capable of moving around freely, while you keep staggering and stumbling about. Guess that little comment about you having more chakra control than most doesn't hold much water now, does it?" Ishii wasn't sure what was worse. The pun or the ribbing. He took another step forward, barely managing to stay above the water. He looked about to Ise and Tsunayoshi. Hopefully they were doing better than he was...

Word Count - 1031

Total Word Count - 2252
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:24 pm
Suddenly the boy realized that he had something imported to do. He would look to the two others and give them a bow. Waving as he ran off to tend to the importance of his recall.  

Exit
[WC 36]
[Total WC 1,674 + 3,281 from Here! = 4,955]
Thunder Release v7 VE - 2K
Sticky Paper Adhesives Technique v7 -375
Shadow Clone v7 - 1,125
Lightning Clone Technique v7 - 1,125
Summoning: Iron Maiden v7 [1692/1750] - [1750-1750]
Basic Medical Ninjutsu v7 - 262

Dropping remaining 10 wc
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:02 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum