Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goro Chinoike
Goro Chinoike
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ninja Card
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 28000

I've Got Balls of Snow Empty I've Got Balls of Snow

Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:14 pm
Mission Details:

Goro found a mysterious scroll in his backpack that transported him into this winter wonderland. He was wearing bright red winter clothes that were way too big for him, lined with real wolf fur. He looked around and saw many other people enjoying their time here, doing winter activities, and having a great time. Goro however felt kind of left out. He doesn't recognize any of the people here as most of them look like they come from a different village. He kind of just somberly sits on the roof of a gingerbread house and does what can only be described as singing, but "different". "so ThIs IsSsSsS ChRiStMAAAAAAAASSS!!! AnD wHaT hAvE you DoOOOOOOONe!!! ANOTHER YeAr OVEeeerrrRRRRR!!! A NEW ONE BEGUuuu- As he is nailed in the back of the head with a snowball. He turns to look at where it came from.

WC: 143
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

I've Got Balls of Snow Empty Re: I've Got Balls of Snow

Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:22 pm
"Oy, be quiet!" Saturn yelled at his teammate from atop the neighboring gingerbread house after smacking him with a large snowball. He was wearing a cyan knit cap, with a thick fur hoodie and thick winter pants with winter boots and thermal leggings underneath. When he turned his head, he was shocked. "Chinoike! It's you?! Your singing voice, it's terrible." He told his friend, making another ball of snow from the snow gathered on the rooftop. "It's like a yodel." He spoke, and threw another ball of snow at Goro, but halfway into its flight it would disappear into a portal, and then reemerge from another portal about ten meters over Goro's head. "You have to stop singing and help me figure out how we got here!"

WC: 127
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Databook.
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 183470

I've Got Balls of Snow Empty Re: I've Got Balls of Snow

Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:57 am
Jun found himself in the mysterious Winter Wonderland after opening a weird scroll he found in his doorstep after returning home from a mission. The weird place looked like a gigantic Christmas themed park, with gingerbread houses all around and light poles made of candy canes. Jun could see in the distance, two figures that appeared to be throwing snowballs at each other.  He approached the two until he realized that it was his friend Saturn, using his portals to throw snowballs at another Kumogakure shinobi that he didn't know yet. The ninja appeared to be even younger then Jun himself, he was definitely shorter, and he had a distinct red hair. The young Shibasaki clansman got some snow from the ground and shaped it into a perfect snowball, before throwing it at the fortuneteller, who was atop of a gingerbread house, in order to call his attention, but also to make him a little “surprise”.

- Yo, where the hell are we? – yelled Jun after gaining the fortuneteller’s attention.

WC: 170
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum