Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Locally Sourced Organic Resort!Today at 8:09 pmJunko TsukikoHop a boat (Travel)Today at 7:44 pmRaiden AmetsuchiThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 4:21 pmIchigo SatoThe Masked BlondeToday at 4:10 pmJoroOn the Road againToday at 4:03 pmJunko TsukikoSkipping Stones [P]Today at 11:57 amJoroEight Days a WeekToday at 9:28 amXuexing YukiLeading the blindToday at 8:07 amShikami ShinkouStrolling through the park one day...Today at 7:50 amShikami ShinkouA Late Night DipToday at 5:25 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
14 Posts - 29%
13 Posts - 27%
4 Posts - 8%
4 Posts - 8%
3 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8793

Forge of Lightning and Fire  - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge of Lightning and Fire

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:16 pm
The amount of money that her weapon would cost to be augmented was immense, she could buy so much food with that amount of money, but this was something that was more like that of an investment, one that would cost her something for her to be able to gain more in the future. She was greeted with the invoice that held the price, Ryumi quickly signing her rather rough looking handwriting onto the forum. Her hand suddenly went to fish out the massive pouch of Ryo that she had on her that held 80 thousand Ryo in her hand, almost double of what she had originally thought she placed in there.

“This should be enough I believe! I have about 80 thousand Ryo in here. I thank you, truly for this!” Ryumi said, turning to see Zraix and how he had already come prepared for his own weapons augmentation. The three of them are here at once. . . A surprise to be sure, but one that she welcomed with open arms. As to what would some fine shinobi do without of course becoming more prepared to help their village when worse came to worse. She wanted to be ready, yet she’d begin to empty out the large pouch of Ryo, making sure to count her coins rather meticulously, her scarred hands showing themselves clearly before pocketing the 8000 that was not needed to purchase the upgrades required.

She’d leave her Bo-Staff directly on the counter, knowing fully well that she would come to find it repaired, and upgraded to be better than it could ever be!

“I gotta get going! Need to get Ramen right across from here for me and my Dad! Nice to meet both of you!”

And like that, the Hiyu Clan member would race out of the shop, rushing over towards the still rainy streets of Hoshigakure. Dashing towards the Ramen shop in order to purchase Ramen and make her way back towards her house, holding a large amount of ramen neatly packed in 3 different bags.

WC:341
TWC:2709
Anastasia Akari
Anastasia Akari
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 17450

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:50 pm
Zraix asked how her training was going in regards to what he’d taught her. She would nod with a smile, “definitely feeling a lot more confident with them. Also learned about including fire into the mix, gives me ideas for incorporating light release into the breathing techniques as well, so we’ll see how that goes.”

Both Zraix and Ryumi had no issues with the costs associated with augmenting their weapons, so she would take the money from both of them, along with their weapons and placed them on a set of racks while she put the money away and grabbed the materials needed for Ryumi’s staff. They both mentioned that they would need to leave to attend other matters while they waited so Anastasia would wave as they left and said, “no problem. Your weapons will be ready by closing time, so feel free to stop by around then to pick them up.”

Since Ryumi was here first, hers was the one she would start with. The Akari Genin also noticed that the other girl had left seventy-two thousand ryo in her wallet, about ten thousand more than was needed, she would remove all but the ten thousand extra and would place the wallet with her order form. The three-section staff appeared to be in rather rough shape. Not something that couldn’t be fixed though. The sections were connected with chains, she would disconnect the sections first and hollow out the inside of each rod, using the meteoric iron as a core for each section. The Damascus Steel was melted down into thin strips that were wrapped around the two outer thirds to provide the staff with additional weight behind its strikes. The Refined Jade was imbued into the central section of the staff. Once her work was done, she placed the newly improved staff back on the rack while she went to work on Zraix’s weapon.

Since his weapon was already made, it would me a little more difficult to introduce, but she treated his blade the same way she did her own. She used the Meteoric Iron along the spine of the blade, the Damascus Steel along the blade, and the sands of time were infused into the hilt. Once the upgrades to both weapons were completed and the weapons were set, she would place them near the front counter with their invoices so that when Zraix and Ryumi came back, they could come back and pick them up when they were ready. Anastasia would then grab her own recently made weapon and head home for the night.

[EXIT]

WC: 430
TWC: 2876
1500 WC Towards Light Breathing (1500/1500, 25% max stat discount)
351 WC towards Temple Style: Discovery of an Incomplete Truth (2500/2500, proof of progress here
1025 WC towards Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt (B-Rank, 1025/1125, 25% max stat discount)

Acquiring The following:
72k from Ryumi
Devil's Country Bo Staff from Ryumi
22k from Zraix
Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Sands of Time from Zraix
Reinforced Katana from Zraix

Total Ryo Earned: 94k

Augmenting Ryumi's https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48023-devil-s-country-bo-staff to S-Rank - 20,000 ryo
-Imbuing the staff with Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Refined Jade (Purchasing from the Craftsman's Lodge for 75%) - 37,500 ryo

Augmenting Zraix's Refined Katana to S-Rank - 20,000 Ryo
-Imbuing the katana with Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Sands of Time from Zraix (used items they provided)

Total Ryo Spent: 77,500

Giving the following:
Augmented Devil's Country Bo Staff to Ryumi
10,000 Ryo to Ryumi

Augmented Refined Katana to Zraix

Total Ryo being kept: 6,500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:17 am
Anastasia Akari wrote:

[EXIT]

WC: 430
TWC: 2876
1500 WC Towards Light Breathing (1500/1500, 25% max stat discount)
351 WC towards Temple Style: Discovery of an Incomplete Truth (2500/2500, proof of progress here
1025 WC towards Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt (B-Rank, 1025/1125, 25% max stat discount)

Acquiring The following:
72k from Ryumi
Devil's Country Bo Staff from Ryumi
22k from Zraix
Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Sands of Time from Zraix
Reinforced Katana from Zraix

Total Ryo Earned: 94k

Augmenting Ryumi's https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48023-devil-s-country-bo-staff to S-Rank - 20,000 ryo
-Imbuing the staff with Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Refined Jade (Purchasing from the Craftsman's Lodge for 75%) - 37,500 ryo

Augmenting Zraix's Refined Katana to S-Rank - 20,000 Ryo
-Imbuing the katana with Meteoric Iron, Damascus Steel, and Sands of Time from Zraix (used items they provided)

Total Ryo Spent: 77,500

Giving the following:
Augmented Devil's Country Bo Staff to Ryumi
10,000 Ryo to Ryumi

Augmented Refined Katana to Zraix

Total Ryo being kept: 6,500

Approved
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 8793

Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:21 am
Ryumi was happy, her insides felt happy for the first time in a while that she was getting one of her weapons augmented. A smile etched on her face for when she returned to her home inside of the rain, she was covered in water, but Lloyd had noticed that she seemed rather happy about herself. Confused, the Hyuuga would ask her why she seemed so excited by simply getting some ramen. At the end of the day, it was food after all, but Ryumi could only smile.

“I was able to get a favor done for me, I’ll be a new and improved shinobi soon after today! Just wait and see!” She said with jubilation. Her arm was raised to place the small paper bag that was soaked in water on the kitchen counter. The small containers used for the food were interesting, a paper mesh in appearance that had perfectly covered the food and saved it from also becoming mush from the heavy rain. She’d carefully place each container in front of her, almost like she was assorting jewels from a shipwreck. Carefully stacking them a top of one another before making small, confident strides toward Lloyd.  Her scarred lips still holding onto that same, small smile. She felt this force of nature that pulled her into the light for the first time since she had come back from that hunter mission. Lloyd only looked back at her with a small smile, nestled by the small fire he had created in the room to warm himself up from the cold. The small tables they used to eat their food stood in front of her, while Ryumi 2 of the ramen containers in front of her, and one in front of Lloyd.

“I’m. . . Happy for you, truly I am, but are you sure that this is what you want to continue doing? Being a genin for your life?” He asked, still curious if Ryumi wanted to still be a shinobi even after the year of her not being even considered for a promotion. Her face turned like a swivel, staring down at Lloyd with an intimidating presence before. . . Smiling.

“I’m sure I’m being considered for a promotion soon! I promise that I’ll try and argue for someone to do your surgery-”

“You don’t have to worry about my surgery Ryumi, I can handle myself just fine here, even if that means I can’t walk again, I’d rather you focus on yourself. You are important, you are strong Ryumi. Stronger than anyone I know. You could match those with those special eyes or the ability to manipulate all forms of elements with just your strength. I believe that you deserve any promotion, especially because you have shown strength. So please, don’t waste yourself thinking that you have to help me.”

Ryumi blinked for a few moments, Lloyd letting out a small sigh as he closed his eyes, almost regretting that he practically backhanded her with his own thoughts. He’d open his mouth to apologize before Ryumi shook her head.

“It’s alright dad, I understand,” She said, a small smile still on her lips before she began to unwrap her food, beginning to enjoy and nice night with her father.

She would show back up a few days later at the forge, retrieving her augmented weapon, and finally having something that could actually be used at her fullest strength.

WC:568
TWC:3277

Exit and Claims!:
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A