Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Yesterday at 10:20 pmJoroMr.ClodYesterday at 9:37 pmIchigo SatoTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 6:39 pmJunko TsukikoSkipping Stones [P]Yesterday at 5:01 pmNatsumi NaraHell of a Vacay, no time to delay!Yesterday at 1:19 pmKatsuragiA Late Night DipYesterday at 12:36 pmAkabayashi Terumi(B rank Mission) I Aint AfraidYesterday at 11:04 amEmilia KanekoA restaurant construction projectYesterday at 10:21 amJoroHakujyaYesterday at 12:35 amJunko TsukikoSupa Hot Goka Yesterday at 12:10 amJoro
Top posting users this month
97 Posts - 18%
93 Posts - 17%
91 Posts - 17%
68 Posts - 13%
65 Posts - 12%
28 Posts - 5%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
21 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Why is this my job?

+2
Hebiishi Orochi
Shiru Iyasu
6 posters
Go down
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Why is this my job? Empty Why is this my job?

Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:01 pm
Missions:

Shiru darted back and forth behind the fancy oak bar like a mad man. He was flustered beyond belief and it showed on his face. He was scrambling to make drinks and take payments but the orders just kept coming. People were all crowded on the other side of the bar yelling at him and waving money around but he could barely hear them over the loud party music going on in the background. The flashing multicolored lights were giving him a headache and he hated every second of this mission. To be honest he didn't even know why he was assigned to come work at this new bar in the first place. He was only fourteen, he had never even had a drink in his whole life. Either all the adults must have been busy or they just straight up didn't care. Whatever the reason he was here and he was trying to make the best out of it.

The music came to an abrupt stop and yelling rang across the room. The crowd shifted about uneasy as a shoving match broke out in the middle of the dance floor. It quickly escalated into a full blown fistfight. This was the fourth time this happened since he started his shift here. Each time Shiru was forced to stop what he was doing and to go break it up. It was a funny sight watching some young skinny red hair teenager pretty easily disarm and subdue multiple full grown men. He would eject them out like bags of trash causing the crowd to cheer. It wasn't originally part of his mission duties but he did enjoy the part. The only problem was that every time he had to leave his post the drink orders fell further and further behind. He just couldn't be in multiple places at once.

That's why the owner, Mr. Mugino, requested additional help from the village when the fight before this most recent one happened. The popularity of this place was so high that additional security is definitely needed. Hopefully it would not be too long before help arrived. Shiru didn't know how much more of this he could handle by himself. The music resumed and the crowd was quick to forget about the scuffle and went straight back to partying like nothing ever happened. Shiru scrambled back to behind the bar and resumed dashing around trying to keep everyone happy.

WC 405
Hebiishi Orochi
Hebiishi Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Slither on over
Mission Record : Mission Record
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 13000

Why is this my job? Empty Re: Why is this my job?

Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:25 pm
Hebiishi was surprised he'd been assigned a mission like this one. Not only was he only 14 years old but his heritage likely would start a brawl rather than than let him calmly manage ones that had already sprung up. But regardless of his personal feelings on the matter he had a job to do. At least his eyes would let him pick up if anyone had any weapons in the dim bar environment.

And so Hebiishi found himself ducking into the bar from the quiet street outside. He let a small shiver run over him as he tried to adjust from the cool evening air to this new more humid environment. It was then that he noticed Shiru at the bar. Having just met the boy in a separate mission he found that he liked him, though he was still unsure of what happened when they last shook hands. That vision had been... vivid, to say the least.

He waved at the red haired boy and tried to raise his voice above the din. "Hey Shiru, how are you doi-"

A rough hand spun Hebiishi around to face a small but intimidating man, "Hey snake eyes, why don't you look at me."

"You're kind isn't welcome here, you filthy traitor." With that, the man threw a fist at him.

Moving quickly Hebiishi was grateful for his training in his clan's taijutsu, Striking Snake Style. He quickly dodged the man's fist and then snapped his own hand up with a jab to the man's shoulder once, twice! With a small snapping sound the man tumbled to the ground, dazed and with a dislocated shoulder. Hebiishi felt bad turning to violence so quickly but he'd simply reacted on instinct. His surprise didn't hold him for long and he quickly grabbed the man and pushed him out of the bar, ignoring the large amount of expletives that emanated from him. Slightly out of breath he rushed back into the bar and joined Shiru.

"Has it been like this all night?" He asked him as he began to wash some glasses.

WC: 348
TWC: 348
MTWC: 753/1500
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:34 am
Joro woke up to rays of sun beaming down onto his bed. Stout was above him in his little hammock resting from the last couple of days' missions. They had been worked like dogs as of late which should be expected of a Genin. Considering Joro was on the up and up of things, he was sure the village higher-ups were merely testing him. Today was the last day of his mission streak and then he would be off a few days and could finally rest. He rolled out of bed and hopped into the shower. He could feel the cool water cascading down his neck sending a shiver down his spine. Albeit a refreshing and waking shiver. His mission was during the night so Joro had some time to kill until then. He was supposed to be working several jobs in the bar from bouncing to cleaning glasses. Joro emerged from the shower, the coolness of the water still lingering on his skin. He carefully selected his attire for the day, opting for a charcoal black shirt adorned with subtle, intricate patterns along the sleeves. He paired it with well-fitted blue pants and comfortable, sturdy boots suitable for any unexpected missions. With his attire perfectly in place, and fitting perfectly around him he headed to the kitchen.

Joro decided to make some breakfast, opting for a simple over-hard egg with potatoes on the side. With a plate in hand, he made his way to the patio, where he sat down in a comfortable chair and opened his book. The morning breeze and the delicious smell of his breakfast made for a perfect start to the day.

The rest of the day passed relatively quickly as Joro spent most of it writing, and working out some of the math for the financing of his new house. Thankfully it wasn't too boring. As night neared he said bye to Stout and teleported over to the street the bar was on.

He walked into the bar hoping it wouldn't be too crazy, but boy was he wrong. It seemed a fight had already broken out earlier in the day and that the bar was recovering from it. He spotted Hebiishi and another kid it seemed along side over near the bar. Joro teleported to Hebiishi's side offering the kid a wave.

"What's up, dude?" smiling at Hebiishi, "And who's the new guy? Name's Joro," he said, waving at the new kid.

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 101906

Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:30 pm
Youta would get a mission and it was basically babysitting some Genin and an academy student. He knew one of them and in Joro, who he had worked with before. But he was going to test this new generation and new shinobi. They were going to help a bartender and owner because there has been an unproportionate amount of fighting and theft there. Youta who got this mission a little late and whose main job was to make sure no one really got hurt. He would head out and start going towards the bar he would head out in more civilian clothes then his new chunin vest which he would put on an armory seal. Just in case he would need it to make a point. He was not expecting too much trouble because it is not a well known shinobi bar but for more citizens. So they should not encounter anything that a couple of Genin could not handle. None of the patrons should be able to use any sort of Jutsu or effective taijutsu. So there is not much that should happen but you never know so Youta was meant to act as a deterrent and kind of a limiter on both parties, the shinobi and the public.

Youta would be walking down the street towards the bar still getting recognized and receiving congratulations on being promoted to Chunin. He would gratefully thank the people and continue. He still had a job to do and a mission to complete. He would still be taking this job serious.

He would walk in and see the shinobi. He would also see a man who got punched and the shinobi going about their work. “I see you all have already had some fun with out me. Joro good to see you again. Habishii and Shiru, my name is Youta, it is nice to meet you. I...” Youta would start to say his next sentence when the man who was punched would stand up and interrupt. “Youta? Your the one who was just promoted to Chunin! I would like to launch a complaint about this shinobi who punched me.” Youta would reply “I am sure you would. I don’t really care but I will see what happened.” “What do you mean this traitor punched me and I am not going to be listened to...” “what did you just say? How dare you call a fellow shinobi a traitor.” Youta was letting his emotions get the best of him and monster would activate and also would just let his chakra and display of power loose which would cause a lot of people to cower. He would activate his armory seal and a chunin flak jacket would appear on Youta “he has sacrificed his childhood and would sacrifice his life to protect you.” The man would cower and run. Youta would regain his cool “I am sorry about that, how about a round on me.”

WC 490
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Ryo : 500

Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:29 pm
Things were hectic in this small popular little establishment. Shiru couldn't help but ponder if this was normal in an establishment like this or if he just happened to draw a short stick. He liked the vibes from the loud music but he could live without all the additional ruckus. He was busy resuming making drinks when he noticed Hebiishi entered the bar. He was more relieved than he expected at the sight of some additional help. Not everybody seemed thrilled by his appearance. Shiru nodded in acknowledgement but midway through Hebiishi's greeting he was violently cut off. The only word Shiru picked out of the exchange was "Traitor" before the exchange rapidly escalated. Chills went down the red haired genin's spine. He hated that word. Due to his father abandoning the village to protect those he loved, he heard that word thrown towards him and his namesakes all the time.

The exchange happened so fast that if you were not looking you would have missed the entire thing. Shiru winced as Hebiisbi's lightning fast strikes stopped the drunk in his tracks. As somebody who studied medicine he knew immediately that bone was just broken, and if it was left untreated the recovery time would be very long and painful. Shiru came out from behind the bar and was going to assist but by time he could wade through all the people, Hebiishi had very effectively bounced him out of the bar. He wanted to fix the mans shoulder but since his mission was inside the bar he decided that it would just have to be a painful lesson on choosing battles more carefully. Another man entered the bar and Shiru's natural sensory skills identified him immediately as a Shinobi due to just basic chakra levels. The new arrival made his way over to Hebiishi, while he did this he picked up another Shinobi right behind him.

This has either got be some type of test and I'm missing the point, or the village is getting paid a lot of money from the owner of this bar. How else can they afford to waste this much man power on such a silly mission?

The new arrival introduced himself as Joro. He seemed a little older than himself but not by a bunch. Murmuring from the crowd began and Shiru's spine tingled when he noticed another higher than normal chakra signatures entering the bar. This was part of the reason for the murmuring but the real reason was the guy who got punched in the shoulder had made his way back into the bar slightly before the arrival of this last ninja. Shiru kept his eyes focused on the troublemaker so that he could go throw him out a second time once he was done with his introductions. Joro introduced himself and Shiru stalled his response just long enough so that the Youta would be able to hear him and he didn't have to do it twice.

Hey guys, my name is Shiru Iyasu. It's a pleasure to meet you guys!

The man from earlier was already making his way to their group by the time Youta made his introductions. The man was pleading for Youta to do something about Hebiishi. Shiru heard the word traitor again and it took all his self control not to punch him again. Youta was quick to take control of the situation. and Shiru noticed. Shiru made a few seals and made his way smoothly so that he was directly behind the drunk. With an impressive display of power and the quick change into battle mode, Youta caused the man to stumble backwards. Shiru stopped his retreat abruptly with his left hand by shoving it into the backside of the shoulder that Hebiishi struck. Red chakra coated his hand and he forced it into the mans shoulder on contact through his healing hands jutsu. The limited amount of contact before the guy bolted wouldn't fully heal his wound, it could at least shave a couple days off his recovery.

That was a cool sealing jutsu you used Youta! Its a pleasure to meet you guys. Im glad you are all here. This place was getting to be a lot for me to handle by myself. Im going to go get caught up with making everybodies drinks. All this drama has got us behind.

Hebiishi Orochi likes this post

Hebiishi Orochi
Hebiishi Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Slither on over
Mission Record : Mission Record
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 13000

Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:21 pm
Hebiishi's question lay unanswered due to the arrival of two more shinobi. He greeted Joro warmly, but allowed Shiru to introduce himself. It was then that he focused on the exchange between the other recently arrived shinobi and the man he had just ejected from the bar. Listening to them he prepared himself for a long night explaining himself in jail as it was unlikely a shinobi he didn't know would stick up for him. But to his surprise Youta spoke in his favor and initiated a sealing jutsu that scared off his harrasser. Hebiishi smiled at him and mouthed the words 'thank you' before focusing back on the task at hand of cleaning up the bar and getting it back into a semblance of a properly working state.

"Sorry Youta and Joro I think we're pretty behind here why don't one of you help me finish cleaning the bar back up to snuff and the other help Shiru with those drinks."

Not paying attention to whether or not they listened to him Hebiishi got right to work wiping down surfaces, cleaning spills, and washing glasses. Before he knew it he was quite close to done. He took a moment to rest before turning to the other three shinobi still working away. "Do any of you know why this bar is this busy? Is it always like this in a bar? I'm surprised Shiru and I were even allowed to do this job due to our age."

Regardless of their reply, he would chat back amicably as they got through the final hours of their shift. They had to eject a few other rowdy patrons before the night was over and it was well past two before Hebiishi set out for home. Exhausted he was grateful when he slipped his overworked body into bed and before he visited to the world of dreams his last thought was on the other three shinobi he had worked with and that perhaps he'd finally found some friends.

WC: 334
TWC: 682
MTWC: Exceeded

Exit

682/1000 WC Hundred Fists of Fury

Stats:
+5 vigor
+1 chakra

Mission Completion:
+3,500 ryo
+17 AP (New total bonus AP is: 297)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:08 pm
Hebiishi Orochi wrote:682/1000 WC Hundred Fists of Fury

Stats:
+5 vigor
+1 chakra

Mission Completion:
+3,500 ryo
+17 AP (New total bonus AP is: 297)

Approved
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:54 pm
"Youta good to see you, man! How's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself," he said, to the young Shinkou.

"Shiru! Neat name. It's a pleasure to meet you as well! Sorry we are meeting under such crazy circumstances but it is what it is. Anyways, let's stay out of Youta and Hebiishi's way while they deal with that."

Listening to Hebiishi he replied, "Sure thing, I'll get to work cleaning, and Youta can help Shiru with the drinks!"

Joro quickly got to work helping Hebiishi in cleaning the bar, cleaning the mugs, and mopping the floor till it shined in the words of the bar owner.

"Yeah, I don't know if I like the owner. Seems a bit grouchy to be running his bar. I mean can't the guy relax a little? Nothing's gonna happen while we are here," he joked, holding onto his mop and looking at Hebiishi. Leaning on his mop in a funny way to show his amusement.

To answer Hebiishi's question, "No, not really. Seems like a normal bar to me, but personally I prefer tea to an alcoholic beverage. I doubt it is, maybe just busy because of summer? And yeah, maybe they messed up some filing at the university?"

As they made it through the final hours of their shift, Joro would try to keep a lighthearted attitude and crack a few jokes to lighten the mood. Especially for the younger shinobi that may or may not be comfortable in this part of the village.

As the shift ended Joro decided to head out with Stout. As he made his way home and got into bed he was very excited to meet his new friends along with also having a successful mission. He lay on his back looking up at his ceiling wondering what was next for him. What would be his next move in life? All he knew was he needed to do some training so he could work on getting ready for the Nova Corps Tournament coming up. Hopefully, with a few strong training sessions, he would feel ready to go and unleash his newly acquired skills on his fellow shinobi.

Joro would fall asleep feeling the rest overcome him as he fell into a dark deep slumber. Joro would sleep for a while but woke up unexpectedly. He could feel a strange feeling in his head. As if was feeling something important was bound to happen. Like something soon would change his life and perspective. But what? He couldn't know.

[Exit]
WC:420
TWC:829
Claims:
+17AP
New Bonus AP amount of 996
Ryo: +3500
+829 to Strength of a Hundred [Skill] 1661/3750 Rest of WC from Here.
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 181150

Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:38 am
Joro wrote:
[Exit]
WC:420
TWC:829
Claims:
+17AP
New Bonus AP amount of 996
Ryo: +3500
+829 to Strength of a Hundred [Skill] 1661/3750 Rest of WC from Here.

Approved!
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 101906

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:14 pm
The man would be scared and would rush out of the bar to which Youta would turn to the other shinobi after buying everyone a round of drinks. He would help clean up and serve the round that he bought. Hr would think about this and how the rift between shinobi and the citizens has been growing and growing. But this was a problem for the kage and the higher ups. But Youta would finish his job and the mission. Then head home for the evening. He would finish this mission and then go to report on the progress of the Genin to his boss saying that they handled themselves well. Not losing their temper and keeping it together. Youta felt a little bad about losing his temper in front of everyone but it seemed like that would be a problem for another day.

WC 144

Exit
Will make claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum