Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Oda Terumi Today at 11:06 amOda TerumiNo redemption.Today at 11:03 amYushinHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 10:46 amTravin KaguyaPutting the Mainland Behind MeToday at 8:48 amJoroNever ForgottenToday at 8:38 amJoroA Day of Tests. And Pancakes. Today at 8:35 amIchigo SatoA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:31 amIchigo SatoWhat will become of us?Today at 8:30 amIchigo SatoPower of the PackToday at 8:28 amIchigo SatoThe Big Tour! Today at 12:29 amOda Terumi
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 25%
16 Posts - 16%
13 Posts - 13%
12 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Why is this my job?

+3
Joro
Hebiishi Orochi
Shiru Iyasu
7 posters
Go down
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Why is this my job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is this my job?

Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:27 pm
It took a minute for Shiru to relax, but eventually he was able to loosen up enough to actually enjoy the atmosphere of this little bar. The music and party vibes resonated with a part of himself that he did not even know existed. He couldnt help but tap his feet to the music and hum along to songs he had never heard. The other ninja toiled about doing their duties for the sake of the mission while making small talk along the way. The idle chit chat was soothing for his nerves. Shiru would give a hand and help where needed, he would help clean from time to time but he mostly found himself making drinks. He wasn’t a great bartender, his knowledge of alcohol was severely lacking but he quickly got the feel for it as the night went on. He felt his charismatic and outgoing personality was enough to at least make him likable to the customers.

Time flew by crazy fast. The ability to watch people as a bartender was impressive. He caught so many secrets and scandals going around the village just by listening to drunk people ramble. Pretending to be busy while making drinks allowed him the opportunity to observe his comrades and how they carried themselves. Each was so different in personality but also seemed to have the same type of swag emanating from them. The challenging life of being a shinobi unknowingly left a mark on all of them. It made it almost impossible to not stand out in a crowd full of normal citizens.

The remainder of the night moved along without any major incidents. Having four full fledged shinobi running the bar seemed to deter most from making any waves. It wasn't long before the night had come to an end. Shiru was almost sad when it was over. He had enjoyed himself far more than he had originally thought possible. When the time came to lock up he bid the others a quick farewell. He placed his hands in his pocket and began strolling back to his home. He hated that he was still up this late at night. If he was lucky he could maybe grab an hour two of sleep before his training regiment started again at sunrise.
[EXIT]

WC 381 TWC 1514

Claims:
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Why is this my job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is this my job?

Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:20 pm
Shiru Iyasu wrote:
[EXIT]

WC 381 TWC 1514

Claims:

Approved!
Why is this my job? - Page 2 JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum