Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingYesterday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

If everyone cared Empty If everyone cared

Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:12 pm
Primrose woke up earlier than everyone in her house. She decided to dress in a purple spaghetti strap top and a pair of black shorts, she pulled her long dark hair up into a messy ponytail. She left the house as quietly as possible, the only person who knew she left was Zeb, because he was getting ready as well.
A light mist of rain fell from the sky as Prim headed to the training facility. Why? Because she was the FORMER leader of her team. Yes, former. Because she wasn't as strong as she used to be….she let herself down because she had quit training and doing missions because her lifestyle had changed. At this point, she was just glad to be alive after the shit she'd been through!
As she arrived at the training facility, she looked around and took a deep breath. She began to reminisce on the good days when this would have been an easy step for the young Uchiha!
“I can do this…I just don't know where to begin!” She sighed out loud. She made one hand sign and created a small flame that disappeared.
“2…” she said as she activated her EMS eyes and created a small flickering ball of black fire and it disappeared in a flash of light with a flickering fire sound.
“3…” she said as she held out her hands and they began to glow as she created two lightning bolts and then they vanished!
“4…” As she said this a very small circle of wind flows around her.
“Well, I guess those are covered…I still have everything…although…now what…” Prim wondered as her eyes were on…she was so used to them she forgot they were activated! “Why is a simple lifestyle change can be such a headache? Finally I am accepted into a village yet I don't feel as though I'm an advantage? Being a missing nin is way easier than this!” Prim joked looking down and putting her head in her hands still giggling.

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Weaponry
Ryo : 378800

If everyone cared Empty Re: If everyone cared

Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:00 pm
Shiro was confused, or the better term would be that he was more so surprised after the events that had unfolded around him. He had won against Shikami, the previous Kage before him, thus cementing himself as the Deputy Kage in spirit until Akabayashi could give him the title legitimately. His singular white eye surveyed the village as he walked around the small roads and sidewalks of the village, making a note about how people began to look at him. No longer did they see him as just the rowdy child, or the sudden Mizukage, or that failure of a child that now had a foreigner at their doorstep. Shiro’s vision had been dulled, he was like a fish without gills, drowning in the waters surrounding him without a moment to breathe. Yet now, his eyes could see clearly, or much clearer than before. It was like finally being given glasses to see.

He couldn’t lie, he had missed the taste of battle. The blood rushed through his veins with every swing of his sword. The storm that had brewed over the village years beforehand was refreshing. He still remembers those days, when he could feel alive, where nothing could stop him from improving. Yet with the current responsibilities he did have, there wasn’t much that he could do, training was far more of a hassle than it needed to be. Yet, he turned, going instead of right towards the Kage mansion towards the training facility. Soft drops of rain began to pour down, the drizzle before a downpour as he liked to call it. His clothing was rather meek. Just a simple black tight-fitting T-Shirt with matching black pants and shoes. His hair had been cut slightly recently, just before the fight with Shikami Shinkou. Allowing those to see the blue and green eyes that he continued to wear. His Byakugan remained active, allowing him to see someone else was already inside the training facility. Someone who he had never met before within the village. What was possibly the most alarming was that they were Uchiha, not only that, one that had eyes that were not the 3 tomoe inside of their eyes. A unique pattern he could not discern due to his brief glimpse of her face before actually entering the room. His hands tucked into his pockets, a Kunai inside of the small weapon pouch that he carried.

Shiro would introduce himself with a small wave, calling out to Prim with a simple greeting.

“Yo, you’re someone new .”

WC:421
TWC:421
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:13 pm
Prim was so focused on what she was doing she nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of the voice! As she looked at the man, she still had her EMS activated! Her eyes were glowing red with a Black Biohazard sign in the center of them! Realizing her eyesight was a little too good, she blinked a few times deactivating them. Her normal blue eyes were now showing as she smiled at the gentleman before her!
“I'm fairly new to Kiri, I'm Prim…Primrose Uchiha.” She said to him. “And you are?” She asked waiting on his name. She was in a fairly good mood at the moment, and she didn't feel threatened by his presence, she felt good vibes from him. He had Byakugan, therefore she would assume, he was a Hyuuga! She knew enough of them to recognize a Byakugan. The gentleman was definitely built maybe close to her age.
“I had decided to get some training in today, it's been a while and since I am use to living in Kiri I decided to come down here. What brings you down here?” She asked further looking the man over. She has noticed a lot of the Kiri people wear black, no wonder she fits in so well!
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:47 pm
The sight of those eyes made Shiro focus for a moment. He kept his guard up when he saw the Uchiha in front of him still staring at him with those Biohazard eyes. Very different from the typical 3 tomoe sharingan that he remembered seeing from that man who helped Akabayashi at the gates.  Yet just as he saw them, her eyes went back to their supposed natural color, which was a bright blue from what he could see. He relaxed, realizing his vision was a little too good, the once-white eye fading to show the pure dark blue that was his actual iris. Her smile was inviting, if surprising given that they had just met. Yet her name was one that he was not familiar with, it seemed she was a new addition to the ever-expanding village.

“Shiro Hyuga, the current, yet not announced, Deputy Kage of the village. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Prim.”

He strolled on towards her, hands still in his pockets. Her words about being in Kiri once before surprised him. She must have been here when he was a lot younger and a lot less bold. He stared out at the rest of the training arena. Her explanation of training made him chuckle before answering her question.

“I’m here for the same reason as anyone would be, I haven’t had a good workout in a few weeks since my fight with Shikami. Don’t want the rest of my junior ninja to get any ideas about challenging me for my position now?” He said. A smug sense of pride overcame him in that moment. His confidence was overwhelming, turning towards Prim with that same smirk.

“Oh, I know! Why not a little spar? Certainly, a clash between two famous dojutsu would be a good way of training no? Even though I’m sure we know which one is better.”

His smirk still lingered at his proposal, wondering if she'd take the bait.

WC:314
TWC:735
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:29 am
Deputy Kage? Very interesting! A lot of villages must have those now. A Hyuuga is a good choice for such a role! This sparring partner was rather easy on the eyes to Prim, and she liked his enthusiasm! Prim laughed at his comment about who had the better eyes! She heard that comment so many times, that she didn't have enough fingers or toes to count them on! If she had Ryo for Everytime she heard it she would be rich.
“A spar sounds fun, and since we have a ‘ Doujutsu’ challenge, how about we up the ante a little? It would add to the motivation!” Prim added, but what would be a good prize for the winner?
“I'll let you pick what the winner gets.” She said as she readjusted her ponytail to make sure her long thick black hair stayed out of her face. It has been awhile since she had been challenged by a Hyuuga! This was perfect for her. And he was nice to look at as well. Being in Kiri seemed to be the place she belonged, things were really starting to look up for her. Nice village and she was starting to make friends and train again.
“Besides, we know mine our better, because I can copy your techs!” She teased, she knew he could see further than she could and he had x-ray vision. But you have to have fun, what's a spar without the commentary?
(243)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:40 pm
Shiro's smirk lingered, confidence brimming within his eyes while she seemed to ponder his request for a moment before suddenly laughing at his comment about which of their eyes was better. It was an obvious joke to some, and also a challenger between two different wielders of a Dojutsu. Yet she seemed to want to up the ante for lack of a better term. A challenge or prize for whoever won was something that he got to decide. Shiro pondered this thought, hand reaching up to grab his chin to think of a good idea for a prize.

“A prize that I get to choose, well then why not this, if you beat me, I’ll make you a jonin, if I win, we can have another one of these spars tomorrow, until you can get the better of me. But those eyes of yours might be able to copy my movements and my techniques. But I don’t think it can copy all of me, you’ll have to get to know me more for that.”

His blue and green eyes stared back into her pure blue ones. A confident smirk still resting on his lips. Wondering if she would take the challenge in earnest. His hands left his pockets, arms rising upwards for battle. Being 2 meters away from her near the center of the training room. She could see that his hands were rather large, built from exercise and combat throughout the years. He had built up more muscle these past few months, primarily due to the amount of times he had to run around to help or investigate other village problems. But he was hoping that Prim would be added to those daily visits around the village. He could always use a training partner due to Reizo’s busy schedule.

WC:300
TWC:1035
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:34 am
Jounin? Once upon a time…in a land far far away…okay wrong series! Prim smiled at Shiro's offer! Many years ago when She was a Konoha nin, she was easily rising in the ranks. But then everything went in a downward spiral. Maybe her move to Kiri was the right deal
“ Okay Mr. Unofficial Deputy Kages, you have yourself a deal!” Prim said as she put her gloves on and prepared for their spar! The last Hyuuga clan member she departed against was Sephora Hyuuga and that was so long ago she could barely remember it! It was in Volcano though, she did remember that part however!
“I see you understand how my eyes work, however it doesn't take me long to get to know a person.” Prim said with a coy smile as she studied Shiro. She began to wonder if it was a trend amongst the Hyuugas to have white hair! Her step brother was a Hyuuga and he had white hair like his father.
“I'll be nice, you go first!” Prim added as she began watching the young white haired Hyuuga. This was going to be an interesting spar. She was excited that she actually gets to spar with someone on her first day training at the facility!
[210]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum