Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Mission Record : Katsuragi's Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Oni of the Rice Country
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 893900

One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic! Empty One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic!

Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:37 pm
After the events of the Red Resort, Katsuragi coming into possession of the organ trade routes coming in and out of the Moon country, he takes inventory of all the cash and trinkets aquired from the boons of the underground market. He gleefully shifts his fingers throughout one of the many thick wads of cash laying around. The sounds of paper brushing against his fingers were soothing, the power within his hands as potent as it was tangible. More money, more power.

But it wasn’t just cash. He dabbled in a few trinkets and relics that clearly pre dated him. One of which was one that originated from the Leaf Village; an armor dating back to the olden times. He bought only cause he couldn‘t have 100s of thousands of ryo laying around.

Of course, he wore it a few times around his apartment he was renting out currently. It almost clanked with each step he took.

“Damn…”, Katsuragi said while looking out towards the kitchen. The trash can was overflowing. He ties up the garbage bag after removing it from the bin. Moments later he was seen taking out the trash to the Apartment Complex’s Trash dumpster.

Katsuragi's attire consists of a Yakuta black leather jacket, altered to that of a vest. The inner workings still functional with no hindrance. Underneath his vest, he wears a navy blue hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The locking strapped to keep it in the holster was buttoned in, although easily retrievable with a willful draw. Behind, were attached two weapon pouches with various tools and such for assistance. His pouches are covered by his hoodie, but are still accessible with ease. His pants being that of a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. He also sports a full beard. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. His most notable tattoo, aside from his spiderweb tattoos that indicate that he has served time in Pelican Island, was his Jashinist Symbol that is stamped on the right side of his neck. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His other tools and such were also assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique due to his skill with the hidden arms technique.

Over his attire, he sports the tunic piece of the relic armor no apparent reason other than RP. The white fur along the collar was as vibrant as the armor’s blue color. And a solid red hat to block the sun from his face. His neighbor’s eye him as he made his way to the dumpster. His pale eye active to stay weary of the rats running around.
—-
496 words
-10 AP Byakugan
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic! Empty Re: One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic!

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:34 pm
What was he doing on this street? Well after retrieving his bodyguard and path he waited for Kiko, but it seemed she was running a little late. Yoshinori was hungry and admittedly so was he. After getting through the gates he came across a man in a set of incredible armor. Everhthing about it showed its superior quality. In addition, he felt an unnatural connection to the equipment. It held a hatred of some kind within and he connected with that on a level he did not quite understand.

Akabayashi and his group would stop 10M from this man. Akabayashi would show his gauntlets which beared a similar quality to the armor this man wore. "Hello, I would like to begin by saying you are pulling that armor off." Though in his head he thought it would look good on anyone. He would continue even though it sounded quite strange. "Do you have any interest in selling such a superior piece of equipment? I have resources for trade along with cash." The path wheeling his coolers would step forward if Katsuragi allowed and open the refrigeration units. The organs inside were labeled with their type such as kidney and the clan they originated from.

The path would stand by the coolers in case any funny business occured and this man tried to steal from the Mizukage. Otherwise, it would let him dig through the coolers undistrurbed. If he asked for prices the path would answer.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic! Empty Re: One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic!

Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:18 pm
An interesting group would present themselves within the company of the bandit. Of course, he saw them making their way towards then from the corner of his all seeing eye. The red head would throw a compliment at Katsuragi, admiring his swag and his piece of armor he aquired throughout his success. Of course, he arc his right eyebrow while slightly tilting his head to the right in confusion.

‘What’s going on here? Who are these people?’, he ponderer as he turned towards them. He was out numbered, that’s for sure.

“Hold up, who th-“, his statement halted at the sight of money and other valuable organs broughtout in display for him. All, for the taking. As a seasoned organ smuggler, he had to check it out. Plus, with Katsuragi sensing the urging need to aquire the armor from the inquiring red head, he had to make this money!

He tosses the trash into the open dumpster. He did so with haste, as the area around them stunk as bad as the Konoha Slums.

“On second thought, lemme see what you got…”, he zips over to the open cooler and sifts through the cooler. The Path in charge of the cooler relayed the prices to Katsuragi as he picked up each jar. “Mhmm, Ok. I got it. I’ll take these.”, he said with three jars nested comfortably within his right arm. “And…760,000 ryo. Cash. Nonsequential, low denomination, unmarked bills.”, he awaits for the answer of the leader of the gang.

Organ Details:
—-
TWC/ 746
-10 AP Byakugan
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:45 pm
The Mizukage assumed the next words were going to be "who the hell are you?" But it was quite clear from the blue hat that clung to his back and the water symbols on his robes this was the Mizukage. Fortunately, he had not finished for Akabayashi to have to answer the question his offer was intriguing enough to send the man's thoughts elsewhere.

Akabayashi waited for him to sift through the jars and noted the mans tattoos were common within the Pelican Island Penitentiary. This man had clearly spent some time in Kiri prison, but as there had never been an escape this man had obviously gotten out by serving his sentence. So, there would be no need to detain the man for a sentence served. Although, when he returned he would likely look the man up to see what his crimes were.

Once, finished sifting the man held three jars. A hyuga kidney, a jugo kidney, and a kaguya liver. The man then asked for 760,000 in ryo in addition to the 240k in organs. The path need not look back for a response. It took off its backpack and inside was filled with cash. Likely more than some large villages accrued. The path would hand the man banded bills in stacks of a thousand, until he had 760. He hoped the man had a way to carry such a large amount.

People on the street were starting to stare at what was taking place it was more money than they had ever seen. They could work their whole lives and never see so much. Some began getting too close and that is when the path revealed its secret. As one man approached to hover over their business the path looked to him and its mouth transformed and a barrel was now sticking out of its face aimed at the intruders head. A face would pop out of the side of the robots head looking at Katsuragi, but speaking to this unknown onlooker. "Back the fuck up, now!" Of course, this man ran off and more were leaving as the Mizukage added a display of power to drive anyone off that did not need to be there.

"Sorry, I do not like it when people get too close to my wares without permission. Scaring them off I think was in our mutual best interest."Once, the money was removed the path would zip up the bag and place it on his back once more. Then wait for the man to put away his money and organs before collecting the armor.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:46 pm
His eyes widen upon witnessing a member of his gang retrieve the stacks of low denominations cash from the bag; “Mmhm… that’s that I’m talking about”, he said while activating his Storage Displacement Jutsu. The Jars would dissolve into nothing, transported to his own personal pocket dimension. Then, one by one, the stacks of money would pop out of existance and follow suit just as the jars of money.

But, before he would take any of the money, he took one single bill from a random stack of money and held it up in the air with his left hand to check if the money was funny. After passing the test, he flicks the bill with his right finger.

If the red head, whom he just discovered to be a kage, would find his ability of jutsu to be awkward he would say… “Hey? *shrugs* I met few shinobi here and there. But you know what, even though you’re a shinobi. You aint that bad. A Kage, following through on a deal and promises. Hell, I might just would’ve voted you”, his grin growing sharper with the follow of money continuing to fall right into the palms of his hands. His head jolts up, mid stream of the cash flow. Too many eyes were lurker around the area, too curious for their own good, when thry should be minding their own business.

The Bag man would intervene, displaying powers the bandit had never seen before. Such strange jutsu unheard of, even to those well versed in the art of ninjutsu. “Whoa!”, he yelled as a barrel sprung out from the mouth of the bag man. The new face that morphed into being stared at Katsuragi. His head now swinging left and right on a swivel as the strange eyes followed his every movement.

The gun show quickly took care of the rift raft, the bandit nodded and agreed with how the Kage took care of the situation. Guns out and ready to rock.

Akabayashi wrote:"Sorry, I do not like it when people get too close to my wares without permission. Scaring them off I think was in our mutual best interest."
Katsuragi will remember what you did

“Pish, aint no sorry needed here, they had to go! I remember one time in Tanzaku Town at was at a craps table. Some broad, good looking one too, got way to close to me and my pile of money on the table. Like, Bitch! Move! I shoved her a few times. Then I talked to her in private, next morning she was gone wit- upt! Here we go!”, he finished taking what was owed to him. All 760,000 ryo.

“Appreciate, here you go uh, Red. Also there’s a golden ticket taped to the inside of the tunic. Might be some sort of certificate of authenticity, I, don’t know.”, he said as he removed the armor and carefully held it outwards to the group and hand it to the bag man or whoever would take possession of it.

If all transitioned smoothly, he’d asked the kage a simple question. “What are you doin here? You and your crew on vacation, smashin the local tail? This is a party island after all”
—-
TWC/ 1,283
-10 AP Byakugan
-10 AP Storage Displacement
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:44 pm
A space and time user. Well maybe it should have been Yoshinori handling this deal. If this one wanted to get away there was a chance who could without any issue. He seemed to want to check the money which only made sense it was rare to see so much cash this one was just being careful.

Akabayashi did not find the jutsu strange at all, but he did have his eyebrow raised as he things began to dissapear. If Katsuragi still spoke about the red haired man not being bad for a ninja Akabayashi he would speak up after. "I think honor is a quality few show. A deal struck should be a deal honored. If you come across another piece of equipment like this I hope you would bring it to me in Kiri. I have more money than what I carry, there."

Akabayashi was kind of worried the man may run off with his display which is why he made sure to never aim the weapon at Katsuragi. Thankfully, he understood his reasoning for it and explained a story about his time in Tanzaku town a place in the land of fire. Akabayashi knew it was a great place for gambling, but never had been there himself.

The path would take the armor and the ticket adorned on it if it was given to him by Katsuragi. "You can call me Akabayashi if you wish, though red works too if it is what you prefer." He really did not mind what you called him prick, asshole, Greg, whatever as long as the names did not go too far. As the path finished grabbing everything and walking back the man asked a question he would likely not answer with the truth.

Leaning on his cane slightly the man would look to his body guard and see her staring angrily at him for the answer to that question. "I was just here to take in the view and try some local food." Of course he had a wonderful view last night and a few hours ago, along with a nice meal. "Prick." Yoshinori would say no longer looking at him. "I have to go, before I get more questions that may just lead to my demise. Have a good day." Akabayashi would wave then continue on to a restaurant.

Claims: 1 Legendary Equipment ticket from Katsuragi
-760k ryo leaving me with 92,350 out of the 852,350 on me. -1 Jugo kidney, 1 Hyuga kidney, and 1 Kaguya liver from my inventory all given to Katsuragi.

Permission to buy the ticket was given previously by Ayato as Ganki was just going to app the LE I wanted and sell it to me for the same price anyway. This makes the app process a little easier.

Exit
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:49 pm
Taking note of everything, especially the offer of continued deals should he come across other interesting artifacts, he salutes to the redhead who was now known to be, Akabayashi.

He watches the gang saunter off into the distance. The kage hat swinging along the side of Akabayashi as he grew smaller into the distance. Yet his eyes were still fixated on the object.

Flashback:

Pelican Island Penitentiary
Wednesday, 1800 hours

A younger version of Katsuragi was seen hanging outside of his cell, his form hunched over the cold dark grey iron rails that overlooked the crowed yet divided community hub from the second floor. The Kanji, similar to the Mizukage’s was stamped right in the middle of the floor, staring back at all who crossed it’s path.

“It’s cold man…, it’s the fuckin winter and still they cant get the heater to work? This shit sucks…”, The young Kat said while twisting around towards the sound of footsteps coming from his cell.

“It’s Prison, dumbass, not Sakura Towers. Besides, you think the Mizukage is gonna spend any of that new money on this place? Pish!”, his tattoo laced cellmate emerges from the cell and leans next to Katauragi. He pressed a hilt of a sharpen object against his thigh, while checking the guards’ line of sight. “Here, take it. Quickly Kat”, he said with a sense of urgency.

Upon taking the object, concealing it within his orange attire, his heart beats rapidly as he realizes the day had come for him to go to “work”.

“Alright, we fuck up that Senju, the Uchiha Brotherhood will lay off us. Hell, with the UB backin us, nobody will cross us again.”, he catches Katsuragi display confusion and doubt.

“Hey! You wanna survive in here!? You’re gonna have to get your hands dirty. You got that smuggling and muling shit on lock. It sucks that your owm crew snitched on u, but it’s to get real, Kat. Besides, aint nobody gonna miss that treehugger anyway, that Senju has got to go.

You don’t do this, I drop you back down there where I found you. Cryin and shit. Now you doin this or not?!”

His heartbeat raced, as he clutched the hilt of the sharp object. It was do or die. He knew he wouldnt mane it alone here in this place without protection. His eyes scanned the area for the Treehugger, till he finally found him.

“Atta boy Kat, lets gettem”

End of Flashback

“Yeah, be seeing you, Red”

Exit
TWC/ 1,681
Claiming: Kaguya Liver x1, Hyuuga Kidney x1, Jugo Kidney, and 760,000 ryo.
132 words for Imitation White Hole V7.2, Previous Training (1,313/1,313 wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
1,125 words for Ironclad Grip V7 (wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
424 words towards Rupture V7 (424/1,313 wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:39 pm
Katsuragi wrote:

Exit
TWC/ 1,681
Claiming: Kaguya Liver x1, Hyuuga Kidney x1, Jugo Kidney, and 760,000 ryo.
132 words for Imitation White Hole V7.2, Previous Training (1,313/1,313 wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
1,125 words for Ironclad Grip V7 (wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
424 words towards Rupture V7 (424/1,313 wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)

Approved!
One Man’s Trash, Is Another Man’s Relic! JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum