Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:39 pmAyato HyuugaFirst Mission for HyogagakureToday at 7:04 pmTravin KaguyaBeyond The WallsToday at 6:20 pmGoto SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
35 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurogane Shura
Kurogane Shura
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Gane Stat Page
Mission Record : Gane Mission Logs
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 14500

Pushing P  Empty Pushing P

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:50 pm
Mission:
Fine Dining - C-Rank
Task: You have been tasked with providing extra help to one of the most prestigious restaurants in your hemisphere. Help out in all areas of the restaurant. You can start by busing tables and washing dishes. You could cook and prepare the food all night. You could even work in front of the house waiting for customers or as a bartender at a bar. Your choice! Just be sure to do a good job! You'll be paid at the end of the night; be sure not to get cheap skated.

As the days passed, there was a breezing moment of air, so he had to think about the moments. He couldn't grasp what was happening; his world was soon shattered into falls. In this world, shinobis were skilled and stealthy warriors, often tasked with missions that required strategic thinking and quick actions. As a shinobi, who was the shinobi, certain magicians didn't even make sense. So, he couldn't even try to accept the promise or even make promises. The mind was the second end of a tool; he was a shinobi who was always ahead. That meant even cooking foods would be on his plate, anyway. Nearly there, he still wasn't prepared, yet he was close either way, teetering on the edge of a revelation or a disaster.

With missions piling up, each one more challenging than the last, Shura had to act swiftly and decisively. These missions, vital for the survival of his people, presented no easy solutions. Each task tested his skills and determination, from thwarting enemy attacks to gathering crucial intelligence. But Shura's commitment was unwavering and intense, a flame burning brightly in the darkness. No assassins could match his speed or his drive. He was on the path to gaining power for himself and his people and was determined to go even further. His loyalty and duty to his people were unwavering, a testament to his character.

Shura was more than just a sheep in the herd; he was a strategist. He was well-prepared, with no room for distractions. His focus was on the bigger picture: wealth. Pursuing money was his cause, much like the royal mint where a million Ryo was worth more than just one. He was on a quest to amass wealth and was willing to do whatever it took to achieve his goal. The questions of what drove him were irrelevant; he just had to write another two thousand words, a whole lot of them. It was a grind, a holy grind. But he was a menace, and that's all that mattered, engaging the readers in his cunning plans and relentless pursuit of wealth.

As a shinobi, rushing was a big no. He had to be clear with his actions, and every move had to be calculated and precise. That was the whole point, the whole purpose of engaging in there. Numbers are numbers, but they will not become the source of income. He had much on his mind but knew he had to keep moving forward. His arms may feel like spaghetti, his knees weak, and his legs heavy, but he was determined to reach his goal. It's another way to get those thousands; maybe there's more. And that meant about fifteen more or so words would be achieved. He was very close, so close he could almost taste the victory. By doing that, he was clearly on his way to attaining the golden presence. That absolute money machine would be a man's most excellent tool. All he had to do was take countless missions, form a group, and be the richest. Well, it would probably take decades to try that. But about three or even four to seven times, he'd be close as close as he imagined. He was close.

The next mission on the list was to cook some food—well, to cook, he thought that was a lot on his mind. This seemingly mundane task was a strategic move, as it allowed him to understand the needs and preferences of his people, thereby strengthening his leadership. No, it was quite the taste; who even loved those spaghetti foods made for the ninjas? Personally, he would. What you write and write is even better than the worst. Seeing what you make and getting a recipe for disaster meant he was not alone. He was on his way, his only style, to become the best diner. All he had to do was stay at the bar, make food for the people, enjoy the moment and the presence, and just get paid for being a fraud. Like, we're talking about fraudiola here. But let's be honest—money is money, and we must be sure. There was a lot on his plate, and there was more to his plate.

He also had a choice to serve his customers, which meant his priority was feeding them consistently and ensuring their safety. He was not to become the fate of the fallen. He was after the ceaseless and to become the one and the only one to achieve this. He was well aware that others were onto it. But that ensured he was going to be even stronger. He needed more money, and missions would be the way to secure it eventually. And a few more times, he would get it. Shura was well on his way to achieving this; he didn't care about the dinners or more, so he was concerned that people there were there to not satisfy his needs. He was inches away from achieving death but was saved by the bell by hunter Campbell. Hunter is the official goat, meaning goats don't eat; they hunt like a hypernova who is ready. As time was ticking, what was his next decision? It was tiring, but he wanted to get the job done. Or no longer realise he was there to play around.

It was a split decision, like how they let the judges move in and out. Sometimes, the fans need to ensure the decision is correct. We all love a knockout, a knock, as Shura did several days ago. It was splendid or, even more so, spectacular. It was the way, indeed, that meant he was far greater than what he could do. Or maybe he was lost or needed somewhere to go. That mercenary band, group or assuming that made him expand his presence and achieve that band of gold. And that was the end of the total thing, papers. He loved it and was glad he became it. That was over a thousand. With no particular things on his mind, he had a lot of explaining to do. It was not the way he wanted, but he preferred to follow his own path. He had to ensure numbers became numbers and even realised he would become a shinobi.  He preferred to work on ships and ensured many things were on board. Although many shinobi were on his team, it supposedly made sense.
Or had it not even made any remarks. What were the causes of the Shinobi? Or especially numbers and goats.  And personally, that didn’t even matter. All he had to do was complete missions. 

He made sure there was changes coming the way, knowing he was close to reach the essential number. The essential number was that the mission would have to go to a different level to be successful and together with that number would be the same as the number that was needed for to accomplish that task and the number that was required for a mission to accomplish the task mission and the amount that was necessary for it and the number to be achieved in order for the goal to go up.
He made sure there was changes coming the way, knowing he was close to reach the essential number. The essential number was that the mission would have to go to a different level to be successful and together with that number would be the same as the number that was needed for to accomplish that task and the number that was required for a mission to accomplish the task mission and the amount that was necessary for it and the number to be achieved in order for the goal to go up. The goal is was to not be a failure and not a be a success but a success in the end. 

The shinobi was the mission one must compete for the in the future to and the to be the most important successful one team in this world is the one who is can be the successful team that will is the best in the this year and we are the one who will win this season we yeyeywyywy we and we are not a failure we will win the this year we are will be a success in this year we are in the next future we are a in this season and we are in a good place to win this season and I am very proud of us we will win this time wyeyeywywywyyw we are will be the greatest in team team and we will are the greatest team and we will win a the best team we are a great team we are proud the world we are proud a lot of us will win the wywywywyeyeeyeyyeey.  

As another way to ensure the mission was complete and success will will always have be a good great great team and I am proud to be a good luck in this year we are very happy proud to have you been and and wyeyeywyywywywywyywywywywywywyywywywywy y  all the way best wishes to and I hope love you and all your hard yyyyywywywyy ywywyyyywyyw. As the shinobi responded to my comment tweet I was very disappointed to see you in not a bad way and you you are the best and you deserve it thank all of us and I hope to see y you are a very special and wonderful person and a great day person I and you have are you are a great day to and I hope y to all the love you have an uwyyuyyywyw. Another shinobi was geared up, and money was flowing into the his pocket and as and when the money was coming in to the table the next morning the next day the man who was the most important person to the club had been the one who was in the club that was in the business and the club had to a man who was a good friend and he a good man who had been a great man who was a great good man who would be able to help us with the business we were having and we had to pay for the expenses of the game so he had a good job to do it the next morning he had a lot.

He came close to a good time with us the other night he and the boys had to be very nice people who had to be nice and people who had to go to work. Oh my god, money!!! Ganki stole my money!! The mission was complete and the I am now in a state where the government is responsible for all all of this and the government government has to be accountable to them to and do everything they can do for us all the time to make sure that we are in a state of emergency for our children and grandchildren are in a safe and sound country and we will be in a state where they are not safe or at home and we will. The mission as a ninja was is a good thing for the me to be in a good way to do it it is was a great thing for the people who are in a reeeyterrree . whaaaat we love money.  as a shinobi he was prepared to be the best for the country and I the best of luck with the the people who have been in the world is a great man I am a The world and the the people that I will am I will will be the most important things to be the greatest and most powerful in person to be in a the best place to live in my heart To To the world Yo yo yo to yo to yo yo self self and to the world to be be the best in the world and to be the best.  Wait money, we have received Pitt moneys man nobody cares get that money. Hank’s, Sakura money!!!!!

TWC:2027

(Exit)

Claims:
- +20 Speed, 88–>108
-  2000 Words to Beloved Presence

Mission Rewards:
- 4000ryo, 20 AP
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page