Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wind of ChangeToday at 8:13 amRykoA Walk Around The VillageToday at 2:54 amAkabayashi TerumiAll the booksToday at 12:08 amHerozen UchihaFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 7:32 pmTravin KaguyaA Good Day for a RunYesterday at 7:11 pmMenmaA Rock and a Hard PlaceYesterday at 6:58 pmHaraHomecoming [Village Entry]Yesterday at 5:36 pmTravin KaguyaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 1:44 amKiko TsukikoSurvival of the FittestYesterday at 1:16 amJunko TsukikoIt’s Elemental! MissionYesterday at 1:15 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 21%
98 Posts - 18%
70 Posts - 13%
59 Posts - 11%
45 Posts - 8%
43 Posts - 8%
36 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
21 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Travin
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

First Mission for Hyogagakure - Page 2 Empty Re: First Mission for Hyogagakure

Yesterday at 5:46 pm
Travins bones started to move at the mention of slaughtering innocents, after all academy student or not he was not about to let a cereal killer roam the village, or train them. However, when Hwan changed his mind telling Travin that he feels guilty for stepping on a bug, the bones settled back down. The tangent that Hwan was on however did not and it kept going. Telling Travin that what he really needed was a super strong jutsu. It was the same story that he had heard from so many people. They all believed that having one really strong jutsu was better than having a really strong defense. Travin was the opposite; he only needed one jutsu to be able to kill you, but he needed several to make sure that you were unable to kill him. “Hwan having a strong jutsu does not mean you win the fight. I have walked through some really powerful jutsu without so much as a scrap. A truly powerful shinobi can not only dish out the damage but must also be able to take a hit as well. It is only a matter of time before your luck will run out and you will end up against someone like me that doesn't care about your super powerful jutsu and will still stab you in the face while you're trying to make your handseals to launch it.” He would give Hwan a few seconds to let that sink in before continuing. “The basic jutsu is the building blocks of learning how to control your chakra, without mastering them you will not have the skill or ability to master the more difficult and advanced jutsu. This is why we are going to start with the clone jutsu and you will keep practicing till you get right. Otherwise I will teach you the way I was taught and you will go home this afternoon with a few bruises on your body” Travin would turn to look at Hwan letting him know that he was not playing with the look. 

Once Hwan had attempted the clone jutsu and failed, Travin would simply look at him and say “Again.”
Hwan Sinns
Hwan Sinns
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hyogagakure

Yesterday at 7:07 pm
Hwan would slowly nod as he listens to the White-Shinobi talk about the nature of Jutsu. This guy seemed very wise, "You know maybe if I went to school. I would have learned this. Still not going to but you seem very enlightened! Don't worry. I'll just skip straight to the tests!" Hwan would slowly nod. "I'm gonna show up all mysterious-like! Chicks love mysterious guys; you wouldn't know because you probably don't talk to women. Then, after I easily ace the test. The women are all going to flock towards me... Like an animal... Which flocks..." Hwan would realize, he doesn't actually know a lot of animals. He thinks for a moment, how long has he been skipping school? "Point being! I am going to be super cool, and just like having dead parents and a traumatizing childhood is cool. Having women fall in love with you but then ignoring their advances is ALSO super cool! I mean think about it, all cool guy stories end with the cool guy getting married because getting married is NOT COOL!"

Hwan would then listen to talk about Basic and Advanced Jutsu and simply shrug, sure what he is saying SOUNDS correct, but it also sounds like the loser's way to do it, "You sure I can't just pray to Yuki-onna to learn all the boring Jutsu for me?"

Hwan would attempt to perform the Clone Jutsu once more, performing the handsigns with a finely honed skill but still not putting out any chakra! Hwan would visibly get frustrated when he fails this second time. "I already know what you are going to tell me! I need to try again! Gosh, give me some advice! Am I doing the wrong handsign! I thought this was Ram! Maybe it's lamb!" He would kick up a bit of snow.

WC-305 TWC-2194
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Travin
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds

Yesterday at 7:32 pm
Travin watched as Hwan was getting frustrated about not being able to perform the first jutsu. It was the first jutsu for a reason, and Travin knew that it was the first step on the way to learning how to use jutsu of any speciality. It was a hard first step for some and for others like himself it came easy, but he also had experience with naturally using his chakra. “First you have to push your chakra out of your body. Channel it into the jutsu while you perform the handseals. I can not help any more than that, no one ever taught me how to control my chakra. For me it just happens naturally, I never had any problems, but I do know that this step can be the hardest step, and each step after will be easier.” 

Travin wasn’t sure how else he was going to be able to help. It would appear that if Hwan was unable to use this jutsu he would be unable to become a shinobi. Making Travin wonder if Hwan really skipped school was kicked out, and just got it in his mind that he skips every day.

WC-196 TWC- 2,537
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum