Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoToday at 5:07 pmJunko TsukikoThe Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
64 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
35 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training (Private- Invite Only?)

+4
Rokuro Masamune
The Robin Hood
Yamato Tanaka
Sachiko
8 posters
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm
Sachiko grinned happily at the boisterous shinobi- she liked this guy. He seemed nice and powerful, plus since he was the deputy Kazekage the girl could just imagine what type of power he had. "Alright! Let's do this thing! My name's Sachiko and I'm a genin from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Konohagakure!" the tiny girl said proudly, puffing out her chest slightly as she pointed to her headband, grinning widely all the while before jumping up and down in excitment. This would be so fun; she just knew it!
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm
Nero was feeling much more energetic after hearing the guy knew Navi and that he chose Nero to be a team with... "Well ," thought Nero "I don't know if this is good for me or not..."... "With no disrespect," said Nero, as he was now looking to the Sannin directly in the eyes, "Sannin of the Sand, and Deputy Kazekage, I'd rather team up with Raito and Sachiko here against you and your student, since I believe it'd be a better opportunity to prove myself. Also, as an answer to your question, I am a chuunin..."...

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm
Raito looked at Nero as he told the man about being in a team with him and Sachiko, "this kid is crazy..being on my team won't help him.." thought Raito as he heard the man say something about ranks, Raito walked closer to the group to answer the mans question, "I'm Konohagakures jounin..Raito Yamaki.." said Raito as he flicked his wrist and the Empty Skies were activated, "This could be one hell of a fight.." thought Raito as he ran towards the Sannin at full speed and attempted to unleash a combo onto the man with the Empty Skies, the first attack would be sent to the head and the second one to the chest and the third one towards the mans knees, if this man was really who he said he was, he would be able to dodge this combo without breaking a sweat, and if the man dodged this Raito would do a back flip and land a few meters away from the man and he would prepare to be attacked or to attack.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Demon Hunter

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm
As everyone said their ranks, Umarekuru didn't falter not one bit, with every ounce of pride he said," my name is Umarekuru Hyuuga, future leader of the Hyuugan and Academy student, and i will show all of you the pride of the sunagakure ninjas." He felt it was up to him to prove himself here and now in front of the sands number two ninja, he wasn't going to let any of them hog all of the fun. He got into his stance and said," Now come at me so i can show how much stronger i have become."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Azaiyo would grin as he was already being attacked by one of the leaf ninja named Raito. Only two techniques would be able to catch up to the speed of which this man was approaching as Azaiyo would instantaneously expel water from his mouth, instantly creating a large, dense, curved torrent of water that would form a brigade, not only blocking this man's assault indefinitely, but if possible, would intercept him towards another's location at the Jounin's same speed. This would be the almighty power of the Water Encampment Pillar.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 pm
Damballa woke up and decided today was a day of fierce training. He ate a large breakfast of a large bowl of ramen with milk. Damballa quickly put on his gear and headband. Damballa quickly exited his apartment building, and sprinted to the training grounds. When Damballa arrived, he saw his sensei Azaiyo, and several other ninja who looked to be already engaged in sparring. "Gee I hope I'm not to late." Damballa said. Damballa walked up to wear they were training, and Damballa saw Azaiyo erupting a wall of water from his mouth. This is the first time Damballa had seen his sensei fight. "Can I join in?" Damballa asked.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:44 pm
[Updated Posting Order: Sachiko, Nero, Zero, Raito, me, then Damballa]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 pm
Sachiko grinned in excitement before taking out her four shruiken and tying each one together with explosive tags, mentally cackling to herself as she twirled them around like a lasso, waiting to rope whoever was foolish enough to be her opponent in it. They all have subsitution jutsu, so they'll be fine, the young genin tried to convince herself, her eyes beginning to fill with worry. She didn't want to kill anyone on accident...! But... still... she had to be strong for her country!

Determination caused her face to contort into a serious expression, the smile on her face gone. "Let's do this!" Sachiko whispered to herself as she continued to twirl the explosive- like contraption before yelling at the other sand shinobi in a friendly manner, "Sure!"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:10 am
Nero saw Raito was already in the fight. He also realised Sachiko was busy with something to... "Well," thought Nero "let's go..."... He would look at Sachiko, then say "Keep an eye on the Sannin... And aid Raito..."

He would then use one if his KKG abilites which would be the starter of the fight for him. Nero's body would be covered with strong grey chakra as the jutsu was used. With his increased speed, he'd ran towards Umarekuru and try kicking him in the face.

Jutsu Used:

Stats now with the boost:

[[OOC : No offense, but I believe Damballa's stats are voided since it seems he has used 150 JP, has 20 unused JP, and Genin are only allowed to have 130 in total. So, before he posts, i guess we should clear that out, since he'd have to give up on 1 of his jutsus at least.]]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:21 am
[OOC: Sachiko knows that she's ganna blow her head off in here next post -_- and the NO KILL can't save her and so can't me and Azaiyo 0_o]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum