Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoToday at 5:07 pmJunko TsukikoThe Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
64 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
35 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training (Private- Invite Only?)

+4
Rokuro Masamune
The Robin Hood
Yamato Tanaka
Sachiko
8 posters
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 pm
[EXIT didn't make that quite clear in my last post xD

WC = 773 = 3 stat points and 7 jp]
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Demon Hunter

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:53 pm
Since we all exited i guess the next post will be in the hospital of suna
(after official exit)
WC:889/ +3 chakra +1 Speed 8 jp

Last edited by TheUnknownNinja on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm
[EXIT for all----> WC: 1042= 5 SP, 10 JP]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm
All Approved
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm
Nero was looking at the body of Sachiko, in his hands. Nero found himself guilty of this situation, he believed he was the only one who could'ce saced her from being wounded like this... "So stupid..." he thought "If I stood there and helped Sachiko instead of going for kicking that Hyuuga in the face, I could've saved here. But I wasn't even looking to what she was doing... No... I was so concentrated on kicking a Hyuuga in the face... I'm so stupid... Well, that's in my blood, I guess, but I wasn't even there when the massacre happened... Where does this hatred come from ? Just where and why ? On one side, Raito and others will never see me as a true Yamaki, and on the other side, I'll have a hatred towards the Hyuuga forever...". Nero would realise Sachiko wasn't answering and lost conciousness... "Please..." whispered Nero "Please stay alive...".

Nero, holding Sachiko on his arms, would see the other ones come near them... Raito seemed as uncaring as he was before "What changed about him ?" thought Nero "He said a mission he has recently been to has changed him but what can change someone this much ?"... Raito said people to get out their way, and that was what Nero first heard after the bang... Then Raito came and held Sachiko. Nero was suprised "Old Raito back ?" he thought as he heard another voice "THIS IS MY VILLAGE! I WILL BE THE ONE LEADING THIS GIRL TO THE INFIRMARY!". Soon, the Deputy Kazekage would arrive near them, and take the wounded body of Sachiko, thanking them and saying she'll be O.K., probably taking her to the hospital...

Well, Nero wouldn't wait for them there. "Come on, Hyuuga kid !" will Nero say, as one drop of tear would slowly move on his cheeks, "You're going to take me to the hospital."... Nero would think of the time he got beaten up by Raito badly and waking up at the hospital, "She's going to be allright..." he thought "She's going to be as well as ever...". He would sign the Hyuuga clan member Hidden Sand shinobi to show him the road, as he'd think of something else. "I'm faster than you..." would Nero say as the clone left behind would come to the scene, jump on the back of my clone so we can arrive there faster... Nero could literally hear his hearthbeat in all that noise... "This is the first time I see one of my comrades get heavily wounded like this..." thought Nero, waiting an answer from the Hyuuga kid "And here am I, wanting a help from a Hyuuga... Raito will judge me for this later... Raito... Navi... All I wanted was recognition form both but now I'll get neither, perhaps..."...

[EXIT]

[WC : 1010, +5 Stats, +10 JP]
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Demon Hunter

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm
Umarekuru sat there looking at the body of sachiko, thinking how could this have happened. HE was frozen in place, shocked that he was going to lose someone. The shouting of the deputy kazekage shook him out of his daze, as he quickly took the girl's body and darted to the hospital. He could only hope she was ok and she wouldn't... as he started to think he heard nero's voice telling him to show him the way to the hospital." I know a shortcut we can take to get there, your clone won't be necessary, we need to go now and please call me by my name," Umarekuru said burying his head in his arm. He now ran with Nero to the hospital where he hoped she would be ok.

(Official Exit)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm
Approved Nero's stats
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:52 am
WC: 661 words (+2 stat points +6 JP)
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Sachiko 3 stats 6 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum