Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Staying at Hisashi's [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Staying at Hisashi's [P, NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 am
Gilgamesh rubbed his cheekbone tentatively. It was taking all of his self-restraint to not kill this blubbering fool that was now acting as if he was insane. Insane? He wasn't sure, but he certainly did seem absent a few brain cells. That was not the matter though, he was here for other purposes.. purposes that required people. One of the boys, Komizu, did attempt to leave though. That would not do. Lifting his hand upwards slightly, if the boy was to continue to try and leave he'd find his chest being pressed by Gilgamesh, his red eyes staring directly into the boys. "Why leave so soon? I hear that the festivities down here can get quite exciting.. I'm sure you'll love it!"

[Exit stopped]
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am
blaze would walk into the house closing the door like he was told he told every one "hello my name is blaze hyuga" he would then fatsen his katana to his belt he then looked around the room observing his souroundings he was slightly nervous he then stood in front of the person who let him in
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm
Hisahsi didn't know what the hell was going on at the moment, people just kept coming inside his home,' well okay.... kojin? why are ya leaving so soon? the party was just getting started!' hisashi would laugh as he turned to look at the door, " so I know why you and the other guy is here! You two must be my teammates? awesome! I been waiting to meet you guy's! I go by the name of 'hisashi'! So, wait hold on.... I WANT EVERYBODY IN THIS ROOM TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES! just can't come inside my home if ya feel like it!" hisashi would look at everybody he only knew one of them and his name was kojin, but the others he didn't know. Hearing the unknown guy speak to kojin as he tried to leave." wait hold up buddy!" hisahsi would walk over to kojin." so ya don't want him to go I see???" hisashi asked as he looked into the guy red eyes, trying to see what the hell was going to happen next.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm
Kojin was getting a bit frustrated. All he wanted to do was leave and these people weren't letting him! "Look, I have no business here and I just want to leave. Now if you would kindly let me do so." He replied, staring back at him. 'Okay, maybe that was a bit rude' He thought. Still, that really didn't matter, this guy was in his way! Why was he keeping him here? It's obvious Kojin doesn't want to. Once again, the dark haired boy attempted to leave the apartment.

(OOC: Ne, lemme go! xD)
{Exit, WC: 89}
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 pm
OOC: posting order,

me then komizu, then xyxer, then blazing then habee.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:21 pm
[Posting order is way messed up. I never even post yet. So new order: Hisashi > Komizu > Me > Sir > Blazing ]

Xuro entered into the house [After Gilgamesh blocked kojin from leaving since that was about when I would enter] and stood by the door looking at all the people. He had known most of them except the boy gilgamesh was blocking from leaving. He smiled at the boy and said, "Woah! No need to be in such a hurry... We just getting starting. Please stay." Xuro commanded him to stay in a very cheerful voice. "I see you must Hisashi Uzumaki." Xuro said looking at Hisashi scrutinising him from top to bottom, "Welcome to my Team, Suna Team 1! You team mate here (pointing to Blaze) is Blaze Hyuuga, the first member of our team. Oh Gilgamesh, nice to see you again!" Xuro then looked at the new kid who was in a urge to leave, "what you need you use the bathroom or something?! Chill man. I'm Xuro Bakuton to you Hisashi & you kid who's in a hurry. So do you have a name??"
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:24 pm
Yet the boy persisted to try and get past him.. that was a very irritating fact. His hand now pressing against the chest of the boy, the cheer that was previously in his eyes was now filled with an agitated expression. A party with three people? That'd be like some sort of.. he didn't even want to know. Four people minimum. This kid couldn't leave! Not moving his hand to any weaponry yet, he'd have faith in his strength to hold the body back, but of course, Kojin could easily break past him if he wanted to, but doing so would result in the questioning of Gilgamesh's strength which would result in the drawing of steel. Gilgamesh truly had no queer intentions in this situation, only wanting to make friends with the every day paupers. "No, no, I insist.I refuse to have a party with minimum people. It won't last long, and if it does.. then I'm sure you'll want to stay anyway."

Turning his head a little bit to see Xuro, the boy he had met not too long ago, he smiled at how he also seemed to have the same intentions. It was weird to meet him so soon in a random place after that event though.. perhaps he was being stalked? It wouldn't be the first time.
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm
blaze still stood there watching what everyone was doing he was wondering what would happen next thinking this would be interesting he decided to sit back and watch what they would all do he stood up and put his hands in his pokets
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 am
Hisashi would look at the unknown boy that was standing by him, then he took a look at everybody..." so what's everybody name? just need to know!" hisashi would flip out his butterfly knife as he walked over to blaze." aye you" hisashi would lean over and he whispered in blaze right ear." so come to the back with me I need to talk to ya! something important, just need to know your opinion or fact..." hisashi would walk to the back where his room was located, he would wait for blaze to enter his room also.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:28 pm
Kojn turned to Xuro. "My name is Kojin since you asked so nicely. Now, if you're the leader of this team can you tell this guy to move? I just want to leave and I don't really care about any 'party'." There was still plenty of stuff he had to do like... training! Yes, training for the genin exams! Plus his knee was still hurt, and he wanted to go get more stuff to eat. Besides, it looked like they were having a team meeting and he didn't want to interrupt.

{WC: 91}