Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Staying at Hisashi's [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Staying at Hisashi's [P, NK]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 pm
Xuro could the "fun" mood of everyone, well everyone except the kid who identified himself as Kojin. Well he was a loner if he didn't want to party. Xuro was quite cheerful today. He didn't really care about anything "ninja" they were having fun so he couldn't let anyone spoil it and leave. "No no! Don't worry! Just chill dude. We having fun now. We both insist you stay...." Xuro also watched Hisashi walk up to Blaze with a knife and whisper something in the boy's ear. Well that kid sure was weird but as long as he wasn't gonna hurt Blaze of anyone, he was cool. So Xuro kept his eye on Blaze and Hisashi but didn't really let it show. After all they were just partying and just f*cking around...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:04 pm
Gilgamesh did not have any qualms with the boy he was touching until just now. His attitude was truly revolting and common to those that are mongrels.. perhaps he should introduce the boy to Persian? He sure enjoyed the taste of mongrels. His aggravated side now showing, Gilgamesh extended his arm outwards in order to push Kojin back into the room. "Why taint the atmosphere, mongrel?"
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 pm
blaze reaced with a slight nervousenees to what the man said blaze would walk up to xuro and whisper "he just called me into a room  i dony exactly trust him after he stuck a knife to me if i scream come in because somthing bad is happining" blaze then walked where hisashi was and looked at him
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Hisashi saw blaze walk inside his room, but knowing hisashi forgot everything he wanted to tell the boy." okay you just wasted your time! I actually forgot everything I just told ya!" hisashi would walk away out of the room laughing, heading out where the party was, walking by a radio hisashi would turn it on. With the music playing loud hisashi would walk over to the kitchen, he would pull out some rum and soda, tossing it to the three guy's and placing blaze on the table, with some food on the kitchen table and snacks, the party was going to start off wonderful! but until hisashi get drunk and start a fight then everything gonna go don the hill! running out hisashi would leap on the back of xuro, he would shake the rum bottle then he opened it splashing rum everywhere." ALRIGHT YEAH OH YEAH PARTY PEOPLE LET'S KEEP THIS GOING!" hisashi said as he laughed then he fell to the floor.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 pm
"Hey Hisashi, watch where you spray that thing." said Kojin, almost getting the rum on him. The guy with red eyes, named Gigmalesh according to Xuro, was really getting on his nerves. He didn't have to really push him! He even called him a mongrel. 'Gah, this is so annoying. It seems like everyone wants me here so I'll stay... for now.' Kojin thought. "I'm not tainting anything, maybe that's you. Anyway, if you want me here that badly I'll stay." He told Gigmalesh. Then he went over to a corner in the room and sat down quietly.

(OOC: Sorry I'm late to post, was really busy)
{WC: 98}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am
Xuro was leaped on by Hisashi. That boy seemed Drunk as hell plus opening another bottle. Before Xuro could react to the man on his back, the guy fell down. Xuro thought he needed to get this guy sorted out, after all you cant have drunk ninja running around. Plus they were having fun but no filthy scum like Hisashi touches Xuro not to mention jump on his back.

Xuro pulled out 3 syringes and stuck them into the man's ass and extracted out his blood. He needed to test the blood to see how drunk is he or if he's mental. He definitely needed to be dealt with.. Xuro then pulled out the syrines after they were filled with the dude's blood, then put them safely into his pouch. Xuro hoped the pinch of the needles will bring him to his senses. There's kids around and he cant be drinking in front of them. Xuro would then look at Kojin, "WHy so quiet and isolated?? COme join us!" He smiled
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 am
Gilgamesh jaw dropped slightly as a bizarre sight just filled his eyes.. the man he had just met.. was inserting syringes into a crazy guys arse? In what sort of place was he?! Stumbling backwards a bit in pure surprise.. was he in a meth lab?! His eyes now portraying raw fear, he looked around to see escape routes.. he did not want to try get past a man that was capable of inserting pointy objects into your rectal cavity. That would be quite detrimental to his sanity. Shaking his head to try and get those images out of his head, Gilgamesh casually walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.. there was beer. Pulling one out, he casually slammed the cap off by hitting the bottle off from the counter before taking a swig, only to spit it out in pure disgust followed by the crashing of the bottle on the wall. "What sort of horse piss do you mongrels consume?!"

He could not get drunk now, so that was upsetting. Perhaps it was for the best however since he did not want to be probed. Instead, he'd get into the living room where everyone else was with a grin before speaking once more, "Whom wants to rave?"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Landing on the floor with a roll by the door, hisahsi would stand up, seeing how "xuro" pulled out some needles? what was he going to do with that? seeing how there boy tried to stab hisashi would quickly dodge out the way, and he stood by kojin," okay! why would ya want to do something like that? stupid move!" walking over to the back room, hisashi would head for his bedroom, once he was able to make it inside, he would grab a nice size bag and he got started to pack up all of his thing's, once he got done with that, he used his bedroom window, where he would climb out and hop out the window, landing on the ground, which was a short fall for hisashi, rolling over on his back. He would stand up, with a smirk on hisashi face, he would leave his apartment, he really didn't care what took place after that. His new location will be in the desert, where he would plan out his next victim. If possible. 

EXIT
twc:1145
+5 stats
+10jp
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 pm
"Hey hold on now!" Kojin exclaimed, "How come he get's to leave but you keep me here?!" That is just messed up! Still it was his apartment, he could leave anytime he wants. What he couldn't understand was why they keep him here. "Besides, I prefer being isolated. It's been like that for me almost my entire life. Wasn't much on making friends..."

{WC: 63}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 am
Xuro watched as Hisashi evaded his needles and made a run for it, leaving, escaping his own house. "What the hell..." Xuro said as he watched Hisashi leave. He then signalled to Blaze, Gilgamesh and Kojin. "Come let's split this joint. It stinks here. Let's go hang out somewhere else..."

[Approved of Hisashi's fail exit]