Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yahiko <3
Yahiko <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just Another Ordinary Day Empty Just Another Ordinary Day

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Wake up. Get dressed. Train in the forest. Eat some ramen. Take a bath. Go to sleep. Just another simple day for Eren. Eren hasnt had a rest day in a long time. This was all he did. Every day of every week. It was starting to get boring for him. He still didn't mention the fact that everyone was calling him the "sexy beast." One day, after performing his regular thursday training, he found a yen on the floor. He couldn't help but pick it up.

Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Just Another Ordinary Day Empty Re: Just Another Ordinary Day

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 am
Zouo (female in the second pic minus the blood) was standing near the village gates to konoha. There were some people in a booth nearby, two ninja. They were the guards. Zouo was suppressing her chakra, as low as she could safely make it, so she seemed to be a civilian. She also had the camera draped around her neck on its strap. She noticed someone near the gates, who happened to be Eren. She called out to them "Hey! You there! do you want to have your picture taken?" She hoped he would walk up to her, just outside the village gates, having passed by the sensor nin sitting in the booth standing guard.
Yahiko <3
Yahiko <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 am

As Eren was bending over to pick up the yen, he heard someone. He looked around and saw no one but the guards and a girl. The guards don't really do much so he doubts it was them. The girl, on the other hand, was a stranger to him. She was holding a camera which didn't seem too suspicious. He got up and walked towards her with his finger pointing at himself.

Last edited by Eren on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am
When the boy got close, she leaned into him, and whispered, kind of into his cheek "You're cute" before backing back up and saying "Would you mind horribly if I took your picture? I am trying to get a bit of a collection going." She really wanted to get that pic.
Yahiko <3
Yahiko <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am
He felt his entire body go from hot to boiling. He looked at the girl as she moved her mouth but nothing came out. All Eren could do was shake his head. In reality all he heard was picture and collection. So there he was. Standing in one spot while he stared at her with wide eyes. Almost a shocking expression.
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 am
((Just marking that that is post 1 of TTX infection. Don't worry! I have the antidote. And be hush hush about this part please. I said you won't die, so you won't die. Just needed to do this for the sake of.. well.. you will see soon.))

"Soooooooooo, is that a yes? Like, seriously, baby, I gotta know if that is a yes. And PLEASE , tell me if there are certain shots I *cough* shouldn't take *cough* such as maybe full body." She stepped back just a foot or two, to maybe find out herself, and then further still to be in a better stop to take the picture.
Yahiko <3
Yahiko <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:04 am
All Eren could say was "Yes, yeah, you can take my picture. Take what ever you want. I rather you not take a full body. I just finished training so as you can see, I'm a mess." Eren sees the girl backing up. Almost as if she was sizing him up. But what does Eren care. Something different than the rest of his week.
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 am
(As of your last post, you lost 1/4 your health. Your next post is 1/2 of your speed lost. The post is paralysis and also when I shall administer the antidote.)

Zouo pulled the camera up to her face. "So, I wanna get a good shot. If you could just step a little further out.. just a little more.. ok perfect!" She pressed the button and the picture printer. And so did the second type, although this one stayed within the camera. Thanks for it, come on over and I will show it to you she said with a smile.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 am
Crono walks down the central street toward Konoha's main gate. His red hair dangling below his white headband. He wore a yellow bandana around his neck and a blue komono undernethe. at his hip he wore his onimaru katana, a leaf insignia enscribed near the neck of it's saya just above the guardia families own crest. just above the katana's hilt a tanto was worn, pressing against crono's wrist as he walked. His right hand resting on his katana. on his left hip he wore a small blue satctule containing a few items. his tan pants were quite baggy and flowed down to his brown boots.  in his left hand he cluched a small yellow note.

"Patrol Duty: report to the gate watchman for details.

"thats the 4th time this week" he complained, balling up the paper and tossing it to the side. This act alone forcing him to meet eyes with an elderly woman whom it landed next to.  

"apologies, mamm" he sighed as he walked over to pick up the small ball of paper before continuing back on his way to the village entrance.  his hand slid the paper inside his sactule.

As he neared the entrance he noticed a blue haired female and a brown haired leaf nin speaking casually as a peddler began to push a cart of wares inside the village. Crono didn't pay them much notice, just merely acknowledging his suroundings.  

"Heya Jin-san," Crono spoke to the left most ninja sitting within their booth.  "Patrol duty again" the ninja looked up from his paper, obviously annoyed.  "lucky us...." he remarked. the right ninja chuckled before speaking up..  

"Hey crono, it's about time for my lunch, how about you just take over for me here. I shouldn't be gone long.  Ichicaru's lunch special ends in about 10 minutes."  he smiled happily while stepping out from his booth.  

"you got it, Dan-san" Crono replied as he took the mans seat who quickly dashed off down the road.  

"so jin-san, now what..." the older ninja looked to the samurai. "Nothing... this is it.  just watch people come in and out. If they don't have a pass, they must check in with us, if not the alarm will go off. "

"Oh!  so thats why the old man just walked past, he had a leaf pass"  crono realised... the ninja softly nodded, slowly becoming annoyed with crono's energy.  "What about those two?"  crono asked, motioning toward the blue-haired female and the leaf nin.   "well, that one is a nin of the village, the other one... hasn't walked in yet. "  suddenly the older ninja got an idea.  "why dont you go over there and find out."  he slyly pressured crono.

"but she isn't in the village yet.." he noticed. "Yes, but she is within our area. we must remain vigilant.... even that helpless looking lass could bring great distruction." he stopped for a moment to make eye contact with crono. "It is our duty and honor" he said, tweeking crono's pride just right.

"I'll do it!" crono stood up proudly, activating his gamma trance as he began to march out toward them, trying to strut all officially. the ninja in the booth looked momentarily relieved. The red-haired samurai walked until he was about 3 yards away from the blue-haired girl.  "Excuse me, sorry to disturb you two." he said looking at both of them, his blue flaming eyes stopping to look at the girl. " Can I see your credentials ma'am." Crono stood there expectantly, his right hand still resting on his hilt. Awaiting for an answer, as he did, he could pick up a strange smell imitating off of the girl. He couldn't quite place what it was, only that it wasn't like perfume or any other normal scent mask. It was very slight, but also wasn't created from the standard body odor gases created by bacteria which were stronger and more repulsive. No this was more neutral almost as if it was a natural scent that was trying to mask her own natural scent. He couldn't dismiss this feeling but it wasn't enough to otherwise signal immediate action from him. Instead Crono would bide his time, and do his duty.

[705]
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:53 pm
I am having a total facepalmmoment right now. Apparently my Identity Changer jutsu was unapproved before the start of this topic. This topic only exists because of identity changer. This topic is void, anything and everything in here did not happen. Thank you, and good day. And please, Crono, don't put me in this position again. You WILL regret it. I promise you that.

TOPIC IS VOIDED, NO STATS OR ANYTHING TO BE AWARDED! SORRY EREN!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum