Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ordinary Day [IO, NK] Empty Ordinary Day [IO, NK]

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm
Mugen sighed as he exited his house, making sure to lock the door for he was positive Emi would forget. After all, she was only six years old...Though, leaving someone at such a young age in the house alone wasn't the best idea. He was sure she could take care of herself though. The boy ran a hand through his hair, his sapphire orbs examining the area before him. There weren't much people out due to it being so early in the morning, 7:00 to be exact. That created the perfect route for his daily run. He quickly smacked his cheeks, a small habit he had begun to develop. It signaled he was ready for a full day of training whether it be by himself or with another individual. He began to stretch his arms out, soon doing the same to his legs. Next, he crouched into a running position, making it look like he was preparing for a race. Seconds had passed by before Mugen raced into the streets of Yukigakure. He kept his breathing nice and steady and ran at what was a slow pace in his opinion. If he didn't then he would, unfortunately, burn out too quickly.

The youth continued his run through the village, occasionally waving at random civilians. He eventually stopped in front of a popsicle stand, now jogging in place as he gazed at it curiously. He suspected it wouldn't be too strange for there to be one considering they were in a tundra of all places. And so, Mugen made his way over to the stand, still jogging and ordered a blueberry flavored popsicle. He tossed his ryo at the clerk the minute he was handed his frozen desert, a large grin being evident on his features. He took a minute to stop jogging so he could begin eating his treat. A single lick was all it took for the boy to fall in love with it, now eating the rest of the popsicle at a rapid pace. So far, this day of training was far better than the rest.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Ordinary Day [IO, NK] Empty Re: Ordinary Day [IO, NK]

Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 am
Laz  had started his day as he awoke at 6:30 am. It was his regular time when he wakes up all bright and early. Making his way towards the bathroom he would wash his face, brush his teeth,comb and brush his newly green hair, and then iron his new regular outfit that he now wears. Making his way toward the kitchen he would grab some instant ramen to go and warm water up to eat. He walked around until he finished his ramen. "Alright time to go practice and train, exercise time..." he thought to himself as he jogged his way down the streets of Yuki punching the air lightly like he usually do.

He would then find himself at a stopping point to go take a break. The day was nice as it was now passed 7:00 am and  and is now 7:15 am. Coming out of the store with a water bottle he would look around to see anything he could do. He would then see a snow white haired boy and would then see the man that was giving him a popsicle. "Still have a broken nose I see" he said as he rubbed his chin. The guy was obviously up to no good. He probably didn't even have a permit to sell the popsicles and the fact that he was smoking and had a knife in his other hand. The man would then reach to grab mugen while he was distracted eating his popsicle. Running Laz  would then perform a dropkick sending the man flying back into a table. 

"It's you again. Look I was uh...." the man then had fleed the area.

Standing up and dusting himself off he would then scratch his head. "That's what I thought...." Laz  said as he didn't pay any attention to Mugen at all. Adjusting his hat on his head he would sigh.

[TWC-316]
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:50 pm
While Mugen was enjoying his popsicle, he could spot the clerk reaching out towards him. There were only two possibilities in this situation: He was going to try and rape the boy or he needed something from him. The former was more likely than the latter, so that's what Mugen guessed the man was trying to do. He decided to wait until the man touched him to knock the guy into tomorrow. However, that chance never came. Before the clerk dude even got into an arms length away from him, some strange kid came into the picture and drop kicked the guy into a random table. His eyes widened at the abrupt attack and actually took a step back from the shock. It was obvious they had met, for when the man got himself together he ran away the second he saw the kid in front of him. Mugen frowned and walked up to the green haired stranger, placing a single hand on his shoulder.

"Hey," he said through gritted teeth, "What are you doing? I was totally ready to kick his ass..." The boy drifted off upon getting a good look at the kid in front of him. His facial features...they reminded him of someone he knew of. "...Who the hell are you?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Laz  turned around slowly as he heard Mugen questions. "That's right he don't know how I look like now." Laz  thought. "Hmm...I don't want to tell him just yet...I should have some fun with this." Pulling his hat down over his face more he would begin to speak. "Who am I doesn't matter but I know who you are....Uchiha Mugen" Laz  tone was different from how he regularly talk it was a bit more Darker. "You see there is something I need from you....." Laz  would then slowly reach his hand towards Mugen. "I need....your life" he would say as he would then pull his hand back and place it in his pocket.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 pm
Upon hearing the kid's reply, Mugen narrowed his eyes at him. He was definitely on high alert now. He was positive that the only people he told his heritage to was Lazuru and Naka. Laz couldn't have possibly babbled off to other people, which only left one person: Baka- Naka, he meant to say Naka. The boy's sapphire orbs hardened as he gazed at the kid in front of him. He appeared to be older him, but not by much. So, he guessed he was in his teenage years. That still didn't explain the reason to why he knew of his full name. He then heard the kid state that he needed something from. Obviously interpreting his sentence the wrong way, Mugen took a single step back and gave the stranger a look that said 'WTF.' He really wasn't in the mood for someone to try and rape him again. The clerk already made him question the safety of this village, and this was just making it all worse.

Once the kid reached out towards him, the boy attempted to smack the hand away and continued to intensely stare at the stranger. "You..." he spoke in what was a surprisingly light tone, "What the fuck are you smoking? I need me some of that." As comical as his sentence was, Mugen kept a completely straight face as he said it. However, once he heard the rest of what the stranger said, his face adopted a cold expression.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:16 am
Laz  couldn't help but laugh at what Mugen said. So yeah he figured he might take this act a little far so he straightened his face. "You....haven't heard? Its really good after your first time. The best part are the illusions like when I was bouncing off these fluffy huge flowers." Laz  would then twirl around humming Jingle bells rock. Falling towards the ground he would sit and then sing another song.

"He's got the whole world in his hands.
He's got the whole world in his hands.

He's got the tiny little baby in his hands.
He's got the baby in his hands.

He's got you and my brother in his hands.
he's got you and my brother in his hands.
He's got you and my brother in his hands.
He's got you and my in his hands."

He would continue singing until he was stopped. "If he doesn't figure it out that I'm Laz  that means my acting skills are awesome" he thought to himself.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 pm
He watched the green haired kid laughed at his comment, a reaction he had somewhat expected. What the kid said next however was unforeseen and made Mugen raise an eyebrow in question. It was either a joke or the teen truly did smoke something he was not aware of. That was when all the singing and the humming began. The boy could only stand there and rack his brain for methods on stopping the singing, which really sounded like babies dying. He clasped his hands over his ears to drown it out, which resulted terribly as he still manged to hear the kid singing. As the song continued, Mugen couldn't help but notice the lyrics.

"Who wants a baby in their hands? You're not making any sense!" he exclaimed, becoming slightly exasperated with this seemingly insane stranger. An anime vein could be spotted on his forehead as he stared at the teen in front of him. It didn't seem like the kid would stop with this nonsense. That meant there was only one thing for him to do. Mugen sighed before clearing his throat, now placing a single hand on his abdomen and putting his other hand high in the air.

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze.
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata...
"

He sang in a sweet and smooth tone. Unless the kid was planning on stopping, then he wasn't going to stop either. After all it's what they all say: If you can't beat them, join them.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:23 pm
Laz would then stop singing. With a grin on his face he would then stand up dusting his self off. " So how bout it Mugen aren't my acting skills awesome." stretching his arms he would then pretend as if he had a scarf. Puliing it up over his mouth and then down. " ok so what do you think is around my neck and covers my mouth?" Laz was indeed playing with Mugen." ok let's figure out who I am first since you don't know. One of my names start with a  letter F" Laz then made a letter with his his hands well air drew a letter F with his fingers.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:01 pm
Once he heard the stranger cease his singing, he quickly halted as well, now looking at the kid with a perplexed expression. He listened to the kid say something about his acting skills, which only made him more confused than he was before. Mugen narrowed his eyes at the stranger as he pretended there was a scarf on his neck. The action was definitely familiar as it made bells go off in his head. He didn't answer the first question directed towards him, but had to actually think for the second one that was asked. With furrowed eyebrows, the boy tapped his chin in thought. He didn't know names of many people, but he did know that he didn't meet anyone with an 'F' in their first name. Which meant the 'F' had to be in someone's last name. There were only two individuals that he possible knew the surnames of. And so, he was lead back to Naka and Lazuru.

It was obvious that with Naka being an Uchiha that there would be no F in his last name. Lazuru however...his full name was "Lazuru Farunata." A look of realization washed over Mugen's features as he peered at the teen with wide eyes. At the moment, he only had few things to say.

"Lazuru Farunata..." he mumbled, glowering at the supposed "stranger", "What the hell did you do to yourself?! I mean, green hair, are you freaking kidding me? And just what the fuck do you think you're doing acting like some drunkard?!!" Mugen was yelling at the kid- no, Laz by now. If this was supposed to be funny then he certainly didn't understand the joke. Seriously, he drop kicked the popsicle dude for Pete's sake.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:35 pm
"What I did? well i just dyed it green is there a problem with that? and I was just bored and seeing as you didn't recognize me I decided to have some fun with it." Laz then stretched some more. "So how have you been Mugen? since the last time we saw each other." clearing his throat he would continue to speak. " So do you wanna have a spar? I'm don't have nothing to do now so" Laz said as he looked at Mugen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum