Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Just An "Ordinary" Day.. (P,NK) Empty Just An "Ordinary" Day.. (P,NK)

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm
Nero, after eating lunch at the Ichiraku Noodle Bar, was now wandering around the village. He then saw a bank, which was right in front of some trees, a part inside the village gates that reminded Nero of the outside, the forest... Nero then sat on it, just resting, looking at the trees...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Just An "Ordinary" Day.. (P,NK) Empty Re: Just An "Ordinary" Day.. (P,NK)

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Habee woke up with a shock as he jumped to his feet and looked around. He was at the village but how did he end up here. he last remembered walking by the borders and then nothing. "How did I end up here? What happened to me" habee wandered to himself
He looked around for a while before his eyes stopped on a figure resting against a tree. It his friend Nero! Habee joyfully ran to Nero and shouted, "Hey Nero! I was wandering if you know how I ended up here?" Habee asked Nero with a huge smile on his face. After a few seconds his second turned into a serious face. Nero just remained in the same position as if he didn't hear him. Habee walked in front of Nero and waved in front of his face. Nero responded with nothing. Habee got a little scared. He looked at his hands. They seemed funny. He went to the tree and punched it. Instead his hand went straight through the tree. He put his hand on Nero's shoulder, "Nero what's going on??" His hand just went through Nero. He got scared. He ran to find a mirror when he found it, he looked at it and saw nothing. No reflection of himself. He scram out "Can anybody Here me?" At the top of his voice. Only to find out nobody heard him as everyone around him were doing their same things and never even lift their head up. "Am I Dead??" Habee said to himself, "I think I am! Oh No! I can't be" habee began to cry as he looked around and saw everyone he walked out to Nero and sat next to him. And sobbed as he talked out loud, "All my Friends and family Gone! No! What happened to me?! Everything I worked and training hard for is lost. I will never be with any of my friends and family again! I've lost everything of mine never to have it again! Everyone Gone!" Habee said as he his tears fell down his face ...

[MS unlocked. Habee lost everyone close to him]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm
Nero was still just sitting on the bank resting... "I wonder what I should do today ? I have already saved someone from committing suicide... Well, "stopped"... What is the proper one "save" or "stop" ? Anyway, what am I going to do now ?"... Nero wasn't feeling even a little tired...
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm
Denied The MS, please go read the rules on MS under "Clan Rules" You must watch someone who is not an NPC die or kill a close friend/family member that is not an NPC.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum