Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open}

+4
Touma
Akatsu Akari
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Fukuro Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open} Empty Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open}

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:19 pm
Kaneki exhaled as he tried to maintain his handstand. While he had trained onnew  jutsu and chakra control all morning, he knew a ninja must maintain a physical standard. He began to slightly bend his arms, lowering his white hair down to the floor, another soft exhale escaping him. After a moment he lifted his right arm off of the ground, slowly moving it to his weapon's pouch. After pulling a kunai from the pouch he began to twirl the ring of the weapon on his finger. He continued to spin the knife before opening his eyes, as he did he threw the kunai knife towards the tree almost ten meters in front of him. It landed into it's target flawlessly, causing the ninja to smile. Kaneki flipped over onto his feet, landing with a slight roll of his neck. "Not bad...But I have a lot more to do."

[WC: 150]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open} Empty Re: Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open}

Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:31 pm
Kotsuzui found himself roaming the training grounds as he so often did. If he was not at the bar he usually found himself here. He was usually not training on his own though, for that was extremely boring. When he was on his own and not with his teammates he usually just looked around to see what the other shinobi of Konoha were up to. Carrying his usual bottle of sake around with him, Kotsuzui caught sight of a genin that had grabbed his attention. He was currently standing on his hands doing hand stand push ups. The kids training methods intrigued the young Kaguya, and seeing as how he was not up to anything Kotsuzui decided he was going to watch the kid. Looking for a comfortable place to watch, Kotsuzui made his way over to a tree and sat down right under it as he took a gulp from his alcoholic beverage. While holding the bottle up to his mouth, he caught sight of the kid now holding himself up with one hand while twirling a kunai. The Kaguya was caught off guard when the kunai was now headed right in his direction. Quickly with his free hand Kotsuzui grabbed it out of the air and pulled the bottle away from his mouth.

"That's some nice technique you got there" Kotsuzui said to the white haired Genin as he tossed his kunai back over to him. "Hope it's not a problem me being here" he added, wondering if the kunai was thrown at him because the kid did not want Kotsuzui there or because he simply had not seen the Kaguya sitting there. With that he took another sip from his sake, relaxing under the shade the tree provided.

291/291
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen

Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open} Empty Re: Can training get any crazier?!!! {Open}

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm
Kaneki had not seen the boy standing under the tree, in fact he had been so focused on his training he hadn't cared that the kunai went flying right for him. When the weapon was tossed back in his direction he caught it while pulling his hood over his white hair. "Hello....I wasn't aiming for you, you just kind of...were there." The young Genin was never social, but today he needed a sparring partner. He could throw kunai at trees until the sky fell but it would ultimately do him no good as far as truly progressing as a ninja.

The young boy stood and stretched for a moment, letting his arms rest from his last exercise. "My name is Kaneki, Kaneki Itchki. I'd like to spar with you if that's ok." The boy set his kunai knife back in it's pouch. The way he spoke it was obvious that Kaneki did not socialize much. After a moment he walked towards the center of the field and looked to the boy, waiting for an answer.

[WC: 327]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:02 pm
The kid placed in hood over his head as if to cover his face, or maybe he was just more comfortable doing so. The kid went on to say how he had not noticed Kotsuzui sitting there, he must have been to into his training. "It's good to always be aware of your surroundings" Kotsuzui added, "I once wondered off into the forest and was surprised by someone. I learned from my mistakes." Taking another sip of sake, the kid introduced himself as Kaneki Itchki, and asked Kotsuzui if he'd like to spar with him. With that the Kaguya got up off of the ground to his feet and leaned back against the tree now. "The name's Kaguya Kotsuzui, pleasure to meet you" as he raised up his bottle of sake. "I'd offer you a taste of my drink, but you don't look old enough to be having this."

Kaneki asked Kotsuzui if he would like to spar with him. A slight grin spread across Kotsuzui's face when he heard the Genin ask. Running his hand through his crimson colored hair, Kotsuzui put his bottle of sake down and pushed off of the tree and advanced just a bit. "Sure thing kiddo" as the Kaguya agreed to the spar. How could he ever turn down a chance at a spar with a fellow Konoha shinobi. He was also not up to anything else and could use something to pass the time. "Let's see what you got" Kotsuzui said while raising his hands to his side.

255/566
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:10 pm
Akatsu had been hearing the sound of kunai being nailed against the board, he wanted to know who was as accurate as what he had heard so he followed the sound and made his way to see Kaneki and someone he hasn't met before. Akatsu thought it would be better for him to just wait instead of jumping in the middle of their conversation, he was hiding behind a tree making sure his presence wasn't noted by any other the ninja there. Then he heard someone say something about sparring, that is when he decided to show himself in a cool manner. Akatsu climbed on top of the tree he was hiding behind and jumped down from the branch to appear in front of both of the ninja, as he jumped from the tree the branch broke at that exact same moment causing Akatsu to fall on his back instead of his feet. "Did someone say sparring?" Akatsu asked as he laid on his  back barely being able to speak due to the air being knocked out of his body from the drop.
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:30 pm
Kaneki heard the remark "kiddo" and simply exhaled softly. He hated when people used any term less than those he deserved. Whether he was just beginning or if he was a seasoned shinobi he had earned the title of ninja, he would show the shinobi presently. He scoffed before slipping a shuriken out from his pouch. "Just so you know, when I spar I fight as if I am fighting an enemy of the village. Don't underestimate me or I'll kill you." He was serious in his words, whether he could fulfill the threat, he was not yet sure. 

He stepped back, sizing his enemy up. He knew his first goal was to find out the type of style the shinobi used. Was he a Ninjutsu expert? Should Kaneki remain on the defensive until he saw what abilities he had in store? Could he be a Taijutsu expert, ready to engage the younger shinobi in hand to hand combat? Or maybe he was a Genjutsu user, utilizing hypnotism and trickery to his advantage. Even if Kaneki determined what fighting style his enemy used he still should find out other key factors, what element did he use? Was he armed? And most importantly, did he have any special kekkei Genkei?

Kaneki looked around briefly while taking a defensive stance, he held the kunai behind his back while leaning low to the surface below him. The area was generally clear, a few trees in the surrounding field but nothing to hinder a full out attack. He breathed in once before twisting his body, preparing to throw the weapon.

Almost on cue he heard the loud thump as Akatsu, his "Rival" fell out of the tree nearby. The young ninja sighed before standing up and slipping the shuriken back in it's pouch. The boy walked over to Akatsu and held his hand out to help him up, as he did so he simply muttered one word. "Idiot. What are you doing?" While the ninja's actions were not exactly a surprise to him he truly wished that he did not do things so....untactfully. 

[WC: 677]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:59 pm
Kotsuzui could not help but smirk after the kid made his remark about killing him if Kotsuzui underestimate him. "I highly doubt that" Kotsuzui replied, as he always enjoyed instigating people. Maybe the kid was right, maybe he did have the potential to kill Kotsuzui if he wanted to. All the more reason to Kotsuzui to spar with him to see if he could truly back up his own words. If the kid was bluffing, Kotsuzui may just have to show the kid was consequences come when someone speaks out as he does to someone he doesn't know. But who was Kotsuzui to reprimand or beat the kid for it, he instigated those stronger than him all the time. The kid stepped back as he got down into some kind of defensive stance and simply watched Kotsuzui and the surrounding area for a moment. He must have been thinking of a plan of attack, being cautious as to not put himself into immediate danger. Meanwhile, Kotsuzui merely stood there with his arms out to the side waiting for his fellow Genin shinobi to make a move.

Their brief moment of silence and anticipation was cut off abruptly when Kotsuzui heard a large thud sound coming from behind him. Turning his head with a look of curiosity, Kotsuzui spotted another kid laying on the ground just under a tree on his back. "What do we have here?" Kotsuzui asked himself as he watched Kaneki make his way over to the dark skinned boy. Kotsuzui followed behind shortly after as he made the connection that the two knew one another based on Kaneki's reaction to the dark skinned boy making a sudden appearance. "I hope he does not intend on sparring with us if he can't even manage to keep himself from falling out of a tree" the Kaguya thought to himself as he reached the two younger Genin. "That was graceful of you" Kotsuzui said, somewhat making fun of the kid. "You hurt yourself?"

333/899
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:13 pm
[sorry for super late post]

"Yeah, I'm fine." Akatsu said being ignorant of the fact that he was being made fun of. "Well Kaneki, I heard someone say something about sparring so I planned this cool entrance, but as you can see it didn't go well." Akatsu was now ready to battle anyone who wanted to go, he was very excited for his first spar against Konohagakure ninja. "I will have you know, us Akari aren't to be trifled with. Although I am the weakest for now, I won't always be weak." Akatsu showed his immense pride in his clan, he always thought people of Konohagakure thought badly of the Akari clan, but Akatsu vowed to change that perception as it wasn't right for people to judge a book by it's cover.

"Now, which one of you would like to get beat first." Akatsu said knowing full well he would have a hard time against the two ninja in front of him.
Touma
Touma
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Wildforce Red
Familiar : Wildforce Grey
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 22000

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm
The small steps of the seven year old filled the air as he walked around rather happily. He got to see his father become apart of the village, see his real mom and even do some super cool stuff! Yet being in the village again made him feel stiff and out of place. His mind wanted to train and get his mind off of a few things and his thoughts led him to the village's training ground. The newly seven year old "jounin" made his way into the gates of the training ground, yellow eyes looking around contently almost as if he had been a little kid in a candy shop. Why would someone of his age be here when he should have been in the academy? Well to reiterate he was bored and wanted to train with the big kids, though with his chakra senses he could sense three others in the area not too far from him. Moving onward towards them, he stopped some five meters from the three of them rocking on his feet as he listened to the three of them speak about fighting and death, of which he smiled and shook his pepper hair without saying a thing. Though the child seemed inexperienced, he wondered something peculiar....which one would be the first to fall?
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 am
Kaneki groaned before pushing Akatsu out of the way. "You're weaker than me. I don't have time to waste on you." Kaneki looked to Akatsu and sighed at the boy's ranting. He wondered when the boy would, if ever, make it to the rank of Genin. The white haired Genin turned his attention to Kaguya. "Let me face Akatsu as a warm up and than we can have our match. Deal?" Without even paying attention to the answer Kaneki looked to Akatsu with a sigh. "I hope you're at least somewhat strong."

After another soft exhale Kaneki made the shinobi dueling sign to the boy. A half- tiger sign held close to the chest. Kaneki decided not to waste time and led with an attack. As soon as he dropped his half-tiger sign he drew two shuricken and threw them towards Akatsu with a speed of 15, both arching out and coming back in, aimed for the boy's arms. After the weapons flew from the Genin Kaneki drew his own kunai knife and spun it around in his hand. "Show me what you got."

{WC: 861}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum