Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Inadvertent meeting of Kin - Page 3 Empty Re: Inadvertent meeting of Kin

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:28 am
Kirino told Kotsuzui about two of the techniques she had used. Based off of the names of the skills, Kotsuzui figured that the one that had created the wind vacuum was the Evening Elephant whereas the one that had created the yellow aura around her was likely the seven heavens breathing method. He wasn't to sure what exactly the latter taijutsu was. Based off of his observation he had noticed that it slightly increased her speed. But that wasn't the one that intrigued him, it was the evening elephant. "The Evening Elephant can really pack a bunch, my kind of taijutsu. I'd like to know how you use'd that one. And in return I'll show you one that I think is on par with the Evening Elephant. It's called Daytime Tiger. It may be one of if not my strongest taijutsu."

Upon arrival to the hospital Kotsuzui found a bench out front and took a seat. "You go on ahead and make sure your forearm will hold. I'll wait for you out here. If I go in they will likely try to force me to stay for a few nights and rest, and quite frankly I don't feel like being trapped in there. I have just the right remedy I need" as the Kaguya pulled out a tiny bottle of sake. "I'll be right here" as he began sipping his alcohol. 
231/3887
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:34 pm
His interest seemed to only be on learning evening elephant which was indeed Kirino's strongest attack. It wasn't a problem though especially if Daytime Tiger was as powerful. "You have to wonder though, if the attacks were made by the same person. They both are named after times of the day followed by an animal." It was indeed obvious the attacks were created by the same person, there were attack like morning peacock as well.

Kirino was ready to enter the hospital with Kotsuzui, but he stepped telling her to go ahead. Mainly because they might try to force him to stay. "You have a few scrapes and bruises. What are they going to do to me?" She would say holding up her arm which had swelled slightly more on their walk. She said the words with a smile though. It doesn't matter if its my blood, his blood, her blood, it is all the same pretty color.

He then pulled out a bottle of wine and began to sip it. "Don't drink too much of that, we still have hopefully a full day of swapping techniques ahead of us." After those words she would enter the hospital. 

(Do you want to rp the wait as a few hours or so?)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 pm
"Scrapes and bruises are nothing. Besides, this will help with the pain" Kotsuzui said as he lifted his alcohol bottle with a smile. Kirino told Kotsuzui to not drink too much as they planned on heading back to the training grounds to teach each one a top technique of theirs. "Don't worry, I have no plans of getting drunk. Otherwise I may accidentally take down the whole hospital" Kotsuzui replied with a slight chuckle. It may have seem as though he were joking around, but in actually when Kotsuzui got drunk there was the possibility of him going into a frenzy and simply attacking anything in sight. "Besides, you won't be in there that long. They're probably just going to make sure your bones are properly mended back together."

As she entered the hospital Kotsuzui laid down across the punch with his legs crossed and one arm behind his head. Looking up into the shinning blue sky, he tilted his head up to take a few more sips before leaning it back again and closing his eyes to rest a bit.
181/4068

[yea that should be fine]
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:00 pm
After a few hours of being inside of the hospital, Kirino exited with some papers in hand. They would have to be filed at some point, but for now it would just be best to store them in a folder at her house. As she exited she looked for her fellow clansmen, of course she found him sleeping on the ground outside of the hospital. The girl placed her hand onto her hips as she stood over him.

Ahh, he got drunk didn't he? Kirino would push him lightly assuming he wasn't awake all ready from her approach. "I have to go to my apartment to store these papers. Do, you want to go with me? This way at least we won''t have to search the training grounds for each other.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 pm
Kotsuzui had been at the point of phasing in and out of consciousness. He had fully fallen asleep, but he was just on the brink of passing out. Probably due to the fact Kirino had put such a strain on his body. At this point in time, sleep was the best thing for him which is exactly why he didn't go into the hospital. They probably would have forced it upon him. As he laid there, he suddenly no longer felt the warm sensation of the suns rays on his face. Very lightly opening his eyes all he saw was Kirino standing over him and blocking the sun. "You mind? I was getting a good tan here" he said jokingly as he rubbed his eyes to help bring him back to the real world. He slowly got himself back up into his feet before closing his sake bottle and storing it back into one of his pouches. "Sure, it beats having to wait around and probably falling asleep" Kotsuzui replied to the female Kaguya. "At this point if I fall asleep I may just not wake up for a few days."

Kotsuzui placed his hands behind his head as he strolled along side his fellow Kaguya. "So you've got your own place" he'd begin, "you live on your own or you live with family?" he'd ask. Now that they were not training, it was prime time to get to know about one another. What else was there to do if not training? 
252/4320
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:04 pm
Kotsuzui was a more talkative type, Kirino learned as they began their walk. He seemed interested in whether or not Kirino lived on her own or with family, as the only two Kaguya in the village it was worth knowing. ”I live on my own, I have for a few years now. As for family my father is dead and my mother ran off. I am not from the hidden leaf, but a large town within the land of fire.” She would continue to walk and turn after a few steps she would turn around remembering she had recently moved into a much nicer apartment.

”How about you? Any family in the area? Kirino also wanted to ask about his hair, most people of the Kaguya had white hair so his was abnormal. Instead of asking directly she took a safe route one that wouldn’t offend him. Maybe she would learn one of his parents were one of the common folk or he had a parent from another clan.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:36 pm
Kotsuzui listened as Kirino explained how she lived on her own due to the fact that her father died and her mother ran off. She also wasn't from the village originally, but was still native to the Fire Country. It seemed pretty much everyone Kotsuzui has gotten to know has had someone of a rough upbringing in terms of what's happened with their parents. Kotsuzui was not so different either. 

"Yea, I live with my mom" Kotsuzui replied to Kirino's question. "I'm definitely old enough and definitely have enough money to move out on my own, but I don't see the purpose of leaving her all on her own. My dad's not exactly around" he'd say, concealing the fact that he was currently imprisoned in the Earth Country. "We're not from here. I was born in the Earth Country. We moved around a lot till my mom found Konoha and decided it was a perfect place to raise me." With a slight paused, he'd continue finding out more about Kirino. "Do you intend on ever finding your mother?" he'd asking, trying to see what her future plans as a shinobi were.
191/4511
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am
The girl listened to his words contemplating many of them. I wonder if his mother is a ninja. Maybe, not though if he is so worried about her being alone. Kirino was about to ask what happened to his father before she was asked if she ever planned to search for her mother. ”The only reason I am in Konoha is because I couldn’t find her. I figured joining the leaf with its resources would be the most promising way to go. Truthfully though, she may not even be in this land anymore.” If I do find her though what will I do anyway? Would I request a hug? Strangle the bitch with the technique she taught me? Cry profusely shouting mommy and hold tightly to her? All were possibilities the moment was the only real way to tell what someone would do.

Finally they arrived at Kirino’s new apartment, this one was much bigger and didn’t have holes like the last one. Opening the door with a key, Kirino would enter. ”You can come in too, we are family.” If Kotsuzui walked inside he would see the cleanest OCD driven apartment. Not even the magazine’s on the coffee table were misplaced. Kirino took off her shoes and put them onto a rack by the door, then walking over to a shelf the girl looked at all of the labels. ”Medical records!” With the folder in hand the girl started flipping through the file and placed the papers the doctor had given her inside. ”There is food in the fridge if you are hungry or thirsty.” Opening the door to her room a small fox would wiggle its way out and run to wherever the other Kaguya was and bark. ”Foxxy, no! Sit!” The fox would sit at the girls direction and stare at the boy.

Once, in her room Kirino would change out of her dirty clothes and put on fresh ones. They looked the same color, but the patterns were different and had no dirt on them from the previous training. After a few minutes she would walk back out into the living room. ”I am ready to continue training if you are.” Of course if he were eating she would wait until he was finished to say that.

WC: 381
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm
It seems his Kaguya counterpart was in Konoha was because she could not find her mother. Once she was strong enough and probably of higher status, she planned on using Konoha's resources to find her mother. That was smart of her, as Konoha was probably as good as any village when it came down to resources and man-power. "Well, I hope you can find her. Get that closure you're probably looking for" Kotsuzui added moments before reaching her apartment. Kotsuzui was invited into her place while she did her business and he gladly walked in. First thing he did was analyze the place. It was a very nice place, so clean and orderly that it made Kotsuzui feel a little uncomfortable. Everything has his place was just set around and placed wherever. He watched the female Kaguya take off her shoes and neatly place them aside. She was clearly very keen on having everything put in their right place and having everything clean. Only thing was, Kotsuzui never wore shoes, unless his sensei was around in which he had to otherwise she'd probably scold him. 

So the bare footed Kaguya stood there in his dirty mangled clothes due to having sparred with Kirino unsure of what to do with himself. He didn't want to venture too far into her place as he was afraid his dirty feet would muck up her floors. He didn't want to take a seat on her furniture also for he'd probably dirty that also. "I'm good" he replied to her offer, "I've got my drink with me" he said as he tapped his pouch which contained his alcohol. His awkwardness of being unsure what to do with himself quickly faded when her pet fox came running to his fit. After it stopped barking at him on command, Kotsuzui sat down in front of the animal and simply stared back at the fury creature. Within moments Kirino was out in new clothing ready to go. Kotsuzui got up, bud farewell to the fox, and went on his way out.

Shortly after, Kotsuzui found himself back at the training grounds. "Alright, I'll go first" he began. "The Daytime Tiger. A taijutsu I have yet to have the luxury of testing out on someone, though my strongest one. First you start off with an open palm in front of your face" as he placed his left hand in front of his face, palm facing away from it. "With your other hand, you clench it into a fist and punch it into your open hand" as Kotsuzui slowly demonstrated it, merely tapping his own palm. "What this does is it creates a mass amount of friction in between your palm and fist, if done with enough force. Then you place your hands together like so" as he slowly demonstrated how to place your hands into what was an attempt to look like a tiger, with two small chakra balls flaring up to represent the animals eyes. "It looks like this" he finish as he turned to look in the opposite direction. In one fluid motion, Kotsuzui placed his left hand in front of his face and punched it creating the friction in between his hands. Quickly placing his hands into what resembled a tiger's face with two flaming chakra balls, he quickly shot it up into the air releasing all the built up pressure. The pressure quickly took the shape of a 50 meter wide roaring tiger's head with it's mouth wide open. Once the tiger head was high up and they were out of harms way, Kotsuzui exploded the head into a mass wave of pressure which extended another 50 meters.

"And that's it" Kotsuzui said as he looked back at Kirino with a grin. "Your turn." Though having seen her perform the Evening Elephant earlier today, he knew Kirino would have no problem at all with this one.
651/5162
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 pm
Kirino only nodded at her fellow Kaguya’s words. She hadn’t decided if she was even going to try anymore. What was the point? She had no good words for her mother only ones of hate and loathing. Her purpose for joining the leaf had left already, why was she still even here actually, the leaf was not as strong as she was once told. In fact, most of the genin and chuunin of the village were weak, harboring ideas of friendship and mercy towards enemies. Kirino wasn’t all about murder, but she did think there were those who were better off for everyone being buried deep beneath the earth. Not everyone deserved mercy and what is mercy? Is it truly better to keep someone in a hole, feeding them, clothing them, all the while unmentionable things happen to them for dropping the soap, never getting to see the light of day again or was it more merciful to end them? It was certainly cheaper at the very least.

The girl's hair blew as the wave exploded, Kirino squinted her eyes so that dirt would not get inside before looking at Kotsuzui. Mimicking his hands, she would face an open palm away from herself and clench her other hand. "Like this, yes?" She would listen to the explanation and think about it. So, I have to create enough force to generate an air current and shape that resulting current into a tiger. A true test of strength, not only must one be strong enough to generate the pressure, but endure the strike to the palm.

Pulling back her fist she would punch her open palm hard sending out a wave of force, it has no shape like her cousin’s had she wasn’t ready for that part yet this was only a test. ”Well generating and enduring that force won’t be an issue, I suppose it is my turn to settle our accord.” With that she would bring her fists up and then move away from the other Kaguya. ”The evening elephant it is about power and speed, to create a vacuum is to not stop or miss. If one punch goes awry the technique will fail. Observe.”

Striking forward she threw a single punch which generated a vacuum followed by another which maintained it. She did this another three times completing the technique, before taking a breath. ”That is the correct way.” She would ready to perform the technique once more. She threw a punch and then threw the second a little off, destroying the vacuum and stopping her swings. ”One must also be accurate when using this technique otherwise the vacuum will collapse.” She would stay where she was hoping Kotsuzui would give it a try.

Once, he had it was time to resume her own training on the daytime tiger. She would still remain close in case she needed to ask or answer any questions in regards to the techniques. They were both difficult jutsu to learn it would seem as they required a high amount of skill. Alright let us begin. She would think getting back into the form she had been shown moments ago. She would then with a closed fist create the needed friction and attempt to form her hands into the shape of a tiger. Of course, she wasn’t fast enough and the pressure moved forward with a barely tiger like form. Well, I got the ears right. It wasn’t good enough, but it was a start at the very least. She would look to Kotsuzui to see how his training was doing maybe he was doing a little better than she was.

WC: 608
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum