Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshborn7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wuss-abi - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuss-abi

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:55 am
The boy rushed at Ren, his right hand moving out to the right in a wild haymaker, easy to dodge, easy to anticipate, but that wasn't Ren's goal here. The distance between the two of them, and Hinoki's wild attack gave Ren plenty of time to form a handful of hand seals before holding his hand out as if to catch the boy's fist. As soon as the boy collided with him however, Ren would seem to transform into a puddle of water, In reality Ren had simply swapped his place with some of the water in the pond sitting in one corner of the courtyard, a lone cherry blossom tree overlooking it. "Come now Hinoki" Surely you can tell the difference between me and some water with those eyes of yours!" He would call out across the courtyard to the boy who was now facing away from him before launching himself forward with the body flicker technique. 

As soon as the boy turned around he would find a rapidly approaching, still keeping his two hands in a boxing stance, as soon as he was within striking distance Ren would thrust out with one open palmed hand towards the boy's gut before, if he wasn't stopped, stopping a fraction of a second before he made contact.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:07 am
Hinoki was pretty confident in his ability to hit Ren, even as she started to weave signs quickly and chakra flared potently through her system and then unified into one huge chakra presence all throughout her system. He just marked it off as some protection jutsu albeit in the back of his mind, the chakra flow seemed somewhat familiar to him yet he wasn’t experienced or smart enough to recognize it was some kind of variation of the substitution jutsu. She held out her hand as if to catch the incoming blow, a move Hinoki did not understand. Even though it was just a quick jab, the impact would probably break some bones if taken directly to the hand. Sensing some kind of feint, he clenched his left hand into a fist and cocked it back to propel it into a head height hook. Before his fist made impact with her hand, He pulled back and his left hook sprang for her head. “Got you!” he muttered as his fist went past her open defence and straight into her temple. His fist hit home and Ren reeled back; For a second Hinoki thought that he must have packed too much strength for a practice hit as his fist seemed to go right through her cheek. His worry was soon replaced by utter confusion as his fist actually went through her cheek and her whole being dissolved into clash of water, soaking him wet. "The fuck wa-"

Before he had the chance to bewilder himself anymore, a chakra system seemed to arise from the pond that lay under the blossom tree. There stood Ren, taunting him for being unable to see through her technique. Well, He seemed to have gone a bit too light on her; She was his sensei after all. Yet, on the other hand, he didn’t really want to hurt her even though she had repeatedly made the fool out of him and taunted him, like she was doing right this second. Seeing it was time to take this up a notch, Hinoki turned and dashed towards Ren as she did the same to him in a burst of chakra that moved through a straight trajectory, using a Jutsu he did not know. Adopting a Gentle fist stance, he visualized an 8-sided trigram bordering him. As Ren materialized out of her fast moving state, Hinoki prepared to unleash his barrage of 64 strikes. Yet, there was a moment of hesitation that let her gain far too much ground than he should allowed. Filled with resolve to try and push her back, Hinoki will desperately try to force her to back off as he unleashes the strikes at the incoming Ren, targeting her upheld arms that form her defensive stance.

[1900 + 455] = [2355]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:44 am
Ren smiled a little as he rushed towards the boy, wind catching on his long hair and blowing it back behind him. Hinoki was slow, far too slow, but even so he would have been able to hit Ren had he not hesitated. darting in past the boy's guard Ren raised a hand towards the boy's face before releasing a bolt of force so that it flew just above his head, shaving of a mound of the boy's mangy hair before darting back out of his reach. "Too slow Hinoki, you'd be dead now if this was a real fight!" He called out as he darted backwards, out of the boy's reach. If the boy followed forward with his attack Ren would retaliate by moving one of his arms out and catching the boy's arm and twisting it behind his back; otherwise Ren would lower his hands, and signal that the fight was ended.

"Well now Hinoki, your doing better than you did in your graduation exams, up until you hesitated there you might have even been able to hit me" Ren said with a chuckle "but apart from that slip up, its clear that you need some versatility, you don't have any techniques to use at range do you?" He asked the boy, his tone turning more serious. With the boy's inevitable acknowledgement Ren would beckon him over to the pool, snapping a small branch off of a tree there as he did so before crouching to the ground. "Well then how about I show you something that came in handy in my exams then" Ren would say as began to draw a somewhat complex formula on the ground. "This is the Dark River Breaking Seal, I used it with moderate success at range in the exams, but its also quite useful in close quarters combat if you use it properly" He would say as he begun explaining the intricacies of the formula.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:25 pm
At first Hinoki thought he could keep her at bay but she seemed to move like the wind among his strikes, Ren always seeming to be just an inch away from where the blows were landing. She effortlessly made her way close to him and passing through his practically non-existent guard with her outreached hand. In that instant, all his bravado and courage evaporated and his cowardly instincts took over; He dropped his Gentlefist pose and tried to back off, instead tripping himself and ending up as a bundle on the ground, his back taking the brunt of the rocky impact. A bolt of what seemed to be chakra force emanated from Ren’s hand and Hinoki dreaded to think what would have happened to him if he had been still standing.

“I Concede! I Concede!” Hinoki would say as he finally broke “You obviously won that encounter, no need to prove you are the superior anymore, right?” he would continue, as he would slowly get up. Even though he tried to suppress his cowardly nature, his naivety to actual combat was too much of hindrance for him to keep himself resolute at the face of an obviously stronger opponent. He wanted to show off and impress Ren yet he ended making a fool of himself, like always. “I can see why you are the Dean after all” Hinoki would say with a forced smile to try and defuse the embarrassing situation."

Hinoki would follow Ren to the pond, answering her question with “My “speciality” is Taijutsu, although it’s more like the only thing I can do properly except for some other basic jutsu. So yea, I don’t have any jutsu that goes further than my limbs can reach really.”

[2355 + 290] = [2645]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 am
When the boy tripped over his own feet Ren found himself struggling not to scowl at the boy's attitude. Keeping his voice calm Ren would offer his hand to the boy, pulling him up from his place on the ground. "Hinoki, I'm not trying to prove myself superior. I'm trying to keep you from getting yourself killed; do you think I like the fact that almost half of my students die in the blood games?" Ren would say, his anger beginning to bleed through at the last few words. "Each one of you are a part of this village, and forcing you all to kill each other..." Ren turned his back to the boy a silent tear running down his cheek. A deep breath and a sigh later Ren was back to wearing his calm facade. "You hesitated back there, against even a weaker opponent that would often mean death, Hinoki..." Leaving the statement hanging Ren walked over to the nearby tree, beckoning the boy to follow and explaining the River breaking seal.

"Well then this will be something that you might find comes in handy" Ren said when the boy told him all he knew was Taijutsu. The technique I used before, the one that left you with that new haircut..." Ren would say, patting the boys head and moving his hair to cover his temporary bold spot. "Is actually a ranged technique, but that being said its also useable without hand seals, which makes it ideal for using in close quarters." He would say before pulling out a small sealed jar of ink and a wooden lacquered pen. "Once you have the formula down pat you will find you can activate the seal with what little residue remains from the last time you used it, but I would recommend you start by drawing the seal on your hands manually a few times before you try and use it without a medium." Then Ren would sit down and begin watching the boy intently, assuming he began drawing the seal he would gently correct the boy whenever he made a mistake.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:18 pm
“Well, It's the way of the mist village, I guess. Only the strong are fit to serve a strong leader. I guess the Mizukage wants each Shinobi of the mist to be worth more than any other village’s shinobi. I mean, I think we all know what we signed up for. I guess I’m just lucky to have my eyes or else I would have been dead a long time ago.” Hinoki wasn’t really an admirable shinobi but his admiration for the Mizukage was one of his best qualities. “I guess you are right, I just need to focus on staying alive; Guess even with the hard time you give me, I still have a soft-spot for you” Hinoki would say with a slight grin, trying to defuse the gloomy turn that the convection with a lighter subject.

Taking the pen and dipping it lightly in ink, Hinoki would try to intently follow Ren’s suggestions, his natural Hyuga dexterity helping him to cleanly sketch a decent seal on his left palm, doing his best not to put too much paint or smudge where he already drew whilst occasionally edging up his glasses with his thumb.

[195 + 2645] = [2840]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 am
Ren shook his head at the boy's nonchalance, "It's not about strong or weak Hinoki, people grow and change, given time and training even someone that's riddled with flaws can be stronger than you could possibly imagine, and yet still our current system has these people, and even more skilled people die for nothing. Indeed with those eyes of yours in this system, your at more of a risk than the others, as soon as you step into that arena people will be trying to kill you." Ren paused for a moment before making a decision when he spoke it was with a gentle intensity that would hopefully realise the weight behind his words. "Loyalty to your Kage is good Hinoki, but a Ninja's loyalty should lie with their village first and their Kage second; Remember that if... no when you find your loyalties tested."

Once Hinoki had finished forming the seal Ren would nod his head and say "Good, now try and flow some chakra at it, and aim for the tree Ren would say" standing behind the boy and pointing him in the direction he would need to face.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am
(24hring and NPCing hinoki due do his unfortunate demise)
The boy stood and aimed the seal at the tree, the veins in his eyes bulging out as he did so before releasing an incredible burst of chakra from his hand, the wind displaced by the force alone was enough to whip Ren's hair back and left a notable dent in the old tree where it collided. "That... was a little bit much there hinoki, what did you do?" He said, taking the boy's hand in his and examining the fading seal. The boy's shocked response was only one of extreme confusion, to which Ren gave the boy a gentle pat on the back. "We'll perhapse hold off on using that in the games if you can help it then Hinoki. I'd hate to see what that would do to a human body" Ren said, just as a loud creaking signaled the tree finally buckling under its own weight. "All the same that will be a good last resort for you to use hinoki, Now then I think that should be enough for tonight my pupil..." Ren was about to turn to leave before, as an afterthought he knelt down and placed a hand on the boy's shoulders "good luck in the games." With that Ren stood and walked off, pulling out his little black book as he did so and flipping to his little personal research section. Hinoki's little acident had given him a great idea; It was clear to Ren that the seal had begun to leak into the boy's chakra network; no doubt a result of his byakugan, but it would help Ren greatly with one of his personal seals; and he also had a good idea on how to replicate and improve on what the boy had accidentally done. Walking off to his private lab with a smile Ren let out an estatic chuckle, even though he had never seen himself heading down this path, being an academy teacher was really starting to pay off. Five hours later and many many failed attempts Ren had finally succeeded in creating a seal that could absorb chakra; and on top of that Ren had discovered that the opposite was true as well. Ren could now, with a little extra focus, place a seal composed of pure chakra. Glancing around the room Ren smiled, although no one could tell at a glance his private lab was now layered with invisible seals that would serve as an excellent defence. Walking home for the night Ren allowed himself to whistle a gentle tune.

TWC: 2800
Claiming 14 stats, Integrated Sealing (2000) and 800 words towards Chakra Inversion Seal (4008/4250)
[Exit]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:20 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum