Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaBladed TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 7:31 amSakaizaHalberdToday at 6:54 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 19%
63 Posts - 18%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Unhallowed
Mission Record : Missions
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 37

7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition Empty 7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition

Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:21 pm
Azuki winced as he awoke, the cold stone floor pressed against his skin.He spun himself on to his side. Gritting his teeth all the while as searing agony filled his soul. A final death match with the hag of spiders. Only for her folly to result in her own death. Something was almost mystically predetermined by fate itself. Another stomach wound that he was forced to burn closed with lightning. The damage he did to himself was worth not bleeding out.

His head was burning, a fever had set in during his sleep. Groggy ,tired, and messed up he still rose to his feet. Four hours of sleep was all he could afford currently. Today was the day the hit packages would be executed. Everyone would be hunting and stopping the confiscation of organs from the villages stores. Of course he was on edge. He trudged through the forge to the bathroom as he cut the lights on. Limping towards the sink but falling short. His knees and hands met the ground. His body broken into a furious cold sweat.

"Get up..." His teeth grinding out of pure rage. Every battle, pitiful being banged up and wounded. What warrior was he.? "Get up ,,,get up get the fuck up!" Tears welled along with his growing anger. The weight of the world crushed his soul. There was no excuse to be in his position. What Leader constantly was thrashed in front of his people. Standing tall wasn't enough, winning a hard battle was not enough. Total annihilation, carnage, and complete desolation.

Azuki rose as he has once more. He washed his face in the sink and managed a shower.Drying himself and partially dressing he pulled out the first aid. Grabbing a clean cloth he dabbed it with pure alcohol. He pat as his wound disinfecting what he could. Luckily the lightning burn itself wasn't infected. It was sloppy, but the wound was fully closed.

Patting the area dry he reached for the roll of bandages. Placing down a large bandage he began wrapping his chest. He cut the end and secured it before getting dressed. A sleeveless black shirt and a pair of simple pants. Staring at his reflection he looked as his now greyish black hair. The stress of it all slowly making his hair turn grey.

He closed his eyes returning to a time long ago. A lesson from his mastered after surviving the kumite. It was one of the last things he did to complete his training as a child. For days he was beat to near death. The trauma of it all invoking his bloodlust and even tidbits of madness. It's what defined him for the rest of his life. Leading him down a path of isolation of blood. To inherit the full techniques of his master they dueled. Azuki slaughtered him in cold blood with the Sky Shredding Dragon technique. Which use to be his signature jutsu. When he thought he would never again wield a weapon he discarded it.

The Shimi Daikon was his own attempt at power. His capabilities in space time from Jashin mixed with his swordsmanship."It's time to return to the basics." He whispered to himself staring deep within to his reflection. Azuki was trained in the basics of the basics. Not blessed with a clan or lineage he fought tooth and nail. B rank jutsu was the limit for the things he focused in. It was more than most, his repertoire ever expanding. "I will master all, all jutsu and all weapons." He punched his palm filled with gusto and invigoration. "Go beyond my limits." Casting out his doubt he headed back into the forge.

He had time to clean up and start setting up the stations. He requested three artisans to assist him with his custom works. The files were in shambles. Yet none the less he scoured for the best of the best. Blueprints, machine press, and other goodies to help produce these items. Once that was done he would call in more to mass produce weapons. This war would be a landslide and a bully session for that monstrosity. Kurogane's head would be his, he would make it so. Azuki sat as his desk reviewing everything so far.

He heard footsteps and the sound of conversation as he stood to meet his team. He turned to see three young genin. " Fukui Yau, Nima Unshio, Mana Inuzuka." Azuki trailed back in forth as they all stood at attention. He waved for them to relax and offered them chairs to get comfortable. " You have been summoned here to serve your village and nation. As you know Kurogane is a evil bastard plaguing our lands. The invasion was just the beginning of this war. We may be a fresh village but we are family. You will be helping to forge my weapons and armor for battle." The solemn look on their faces the gravity of the situation sunk in.

He handed the three of them the schematics in folders. "These are all the weapons and armor we will be forging. I have must go check on the shipment of materials I gathered. Along with a meeting I must attend. It should take me no longer than three hours. In the mean time take care of any business you need. Make sure to eat because we will be working day and night." Azuki grabbed Mr.Clod before dispersing in a puff of smoke. Hurdling through the village he went towards the market district to go check on the shipment of materials. Once confirmed they would be delivered to the forge by cart.

Reaching the entrance of the store he knocked on the door making a unique beat. Do-do-do do-do do ...do. "It's me." He spat out folding his arms leaning against the wall. The door swung open as a stocky bald man peeked out. "General." He his gravelly voice stated with a nod. Azuki smirked and nodded back as the two dapped each other up. "Thank you for this Gazan sir." Entering into the shop and locking the door behind him he witnessed the glory. A fully loaded cart of raw materials and ore. Gazan handed Azuki a copy of the shipement order as both inspected together. "Enough steel, leather, bindings, as well as dyes and chakra materials. Everything you need to get got that bastard Kurogane." Azuki signed off on the documents before handing back the list with approval. "You never cease to amaze me Gazan."

WC: 1,085
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition Empty Re: 7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:34 pm
Gazan laughed while scratching his bald ass head. He patted Azuki on the back as both headed to the backdoor once more. Azuki halted after opening the door halfway. He peeked to see Gazan's sullen face. "Do what you need to do AND! Come back alive young man." Even Azuki could not circumvent a smile. "I detest promises." He gave a reassuring thumbs up as the door shut behind him. Gazan was the man assisting him all this time. A mentor within the village in the art of forging. As well as appraisal for materials. Azuki had noticed a trend of connecting with those much older than him. Part of theorized it was level of depth and maturity. He was only 19 after all, but he never harped on his age. Not much to be proud of either except his tenure here. Although storming castles and killing bandits leaders had merit.

Traveling towards the meeting area he activated his sensory. A hidden tactic he developed was sensors to be the first to arrive. The present sensor would place hidden jutsu tags. Sensing the presence of those for the meeting the tags would be activated. Only those who knew of the technique could trace the markers. These markers would gradually guide the individual towards the meeting place. The safe house today was behind the public fish market. The entire meeting was a directive for some of the chuunin within the village that he trusted. Very few shinobi were in the village who were of his rank or higher. Reflection of the size and juvenile state of affairs.

His main directive was combat training every day for three hours. People would train with their specialties, and then sub specialty types. So weapon user main who is a swordsman would train with other swordsman. The second directive was targeted towards overall enhancement of capability. Everyday practice bouts and spars would be had against people's weaknesses. As well as what they were strong against. A unified training regiment for those focused in jutsu and those who used the body.

"We don't have time, everything is rushed and compact. However, this is beyond what it should be. This is simply what must be done to succeed." Azuki stood dismissing the meeting. On the way back to the forge he decided to go to the river. Drawing Mr.Clod the weapon glowed with a green aura. "Atlas." With a powerful swing a massive 5m sized version of Atlas the spirit flew into the water. The resulting explosion sending a multitude of fish into the air. He tucked his knees into his chest while sheathing Mr.Clod. A an explosive gust of propelled him threw the air. He caught as many fish into his arms as possible landing onto the ground. He stored each one into his pocket dimension.

Azuki trusted the craftsmen he brought along and would cook for them.Washing his hands off in the river he once again returned to the forge. "I've returned everyone the supplies has arrived?" He asked as he came in to all three of his shinobi hard at work. A whistle of respect at the due diligence. It had seemed they already had began with a small work of mass production of senbon. He inspected the quality and craftsmanship before tearing off his long sleeve. "Good shit you three. Now it's time." He walked over to a clear vision board. With the file in hand he posted the notes and all of the needed schematics. Along with his measurements and all other notable pieces of information.

And so the afternoon began with a white flame. One of three used their fire style jutsu to sustain a steady stream of heat. The smelting of the ores had already begun. Referencing his body measure Azuki and the other two began designing the interwoven fabric.Skilled hands and work as they worked on crafting a full sheet of the material. Working side by side the knitting and stretching done in near perfect unison. Each time a new square foot was completed a stretch test was done. This was to make sure it wouldn't unravel later on. For now the focused solely on the top. This was considering that the hood needed to be completed for the helmet.

His method behind this was creating a firm slash and pierce resistant cloth. By attaching layered armored above the suit it allowed for max mobility. Heavy armor would interfere with his high speed weapon and taijutsu. It took a little over 2 hours to completely piece together the top. The fire user after smelting and mixing the ore began to pour the molten liquid into the cast. He had been taught both methods of forging. However , he preferred casting as the the detailed work of molds was simpler. "Once your done take sixty minutes to rest you three.Make sure to eat i'll be cooking dinner later. " He didn't want to overwork them regardless of urgency. He was not a slaver, not to mention there was much he could do alone.

Azuki sat near the cast of the helmet as he tried on the body suit. It was a comfortable fit that fit him snug yet loose. A fine specimen indeed he thought pulling out at senbon. He chucked it at a wall and watched it bounce and dart across the room. Right before it hit is chest with a soft thud before falling back into his hand. It seemed the interwoven fibers had indeed prevented penetration. However the blunt force of the armor still came through. It would suffice considering it was the intended effect. Nobody could fully stop force without equal protection of outside effects. Such was the law of the physical plane. The natural being of reality itself. No once could ever to simply escape its crux.

Azuki waited for the metal too cool before quenching it in oil. The hardening wasn't too difficult a the beautiful sheen of the metal was done. Now it was time for the visor he thought grabbing the red stained glass. Using the proper tools he marked and measured the correct dimensions. With a steady hand he was able to cut out the missing piece with precision. His wind release was more than enough capable of dispersing mist. But the ability to see in the mist would be a game changer. He applied a thick and powerful glue on the edges. He carefully slide the visor into the mask making sure it was properly seated. He slide the entire helmet into a smaller furnace to the side. The low dry heat would help the glue to cement and hold.

He took out two long strips of metal sliding it on top of the anvil. He cracked his back and let out a breathy sigh. "Time for the wings." With a small anviil he stuck both into the actual forge to heat up with his metallic tongs. He wait for them to heat up before reaching in and snatching it. Careful hammer stroke allowed him to shape it to his. The smaller details being hammered in with a hammer and chisel. He always looked at as clay. If clay was hard as fucking rock and had to be set on fire to mold. The patter and pang of clanking metal filled the empty forge. His head was empty and the silence overshadowed.

WC:1,230 TWC: 2,318
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition Empty Re: 7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's Fruition

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:31 pm

Azuki was already using the bellow to pump back into the forge. The beautiful colors lighting up always amazed him. Mr.Clod hummed to life and reverberated. He manifested himself for only him to see and hear."Master you are very kind to your subordinates." Azuki didn't turn to look at his weapon spirit.But a soft smile was plastered along his face none the less.
Flashes of war and blood filled his mind. All the people he brutally murdered in cold blood for the sake of justice. The sake of keeping the lust of Jashin at bay.

"Kind you say? Can someone with blood etched into his skin be kind?" He scoffed and even laughed at the notion. What else could he be but a monster with tamed fangs. Who was determine these things about himself. Everyone was defining others but what ourselves he pondered. These deep questions were the reason he sought elder council. "So tell me then, about this blood which stains you." Atlas said smacking his shoulder in support. Azuki figured it was only fair to explain who he was to his spirit.

"I am nothing more than a cursed child Atlas. I was cursed by Jashin at birth. My village was destroyed, parents died, my presence was considered a omen. I was captured sold as slave and taught the art of combat and jutsu. Uncontrollable blood lust." The finer details of the wings was finally etched. He had felt it could use more work and took it upon himself to do so. On his travels many other warriors mentioned trauma from kills. The typical hearing voices or seeing the dead rise back. None of it, never once did he question what he had done. Because despite the reason he dictated the outcome. He made the world a better place in his own twisted fucked up ways. Even now he was preparing to kill more. He would never break this viscous cycle it seemed.

"By inheriting the jutsu of my master and his fighting style we dueled one last time. I won and killed him in cold blood. Took his money and left on the road. I wandered aimlessly from land to land." He trailed on as Atlas soaked in all of the information. "And how has that..Impacted your life?" Azuki sighed and shrugged finally taking a break. He tried on the full helmet and smiled at the masterpiece. "It was like wearing this mask Atlas. My emotions other than wanting to kill her dulled. They were still there but joy, happiness, I couldn't experience that. Except when I was fighting people. I rejected kindness, avoided connection and rotted alone. Just to be tormented." The red tint of the mask a symbolic personification of seething rage.

"Every night I was tortured in my dreams over and over. I have died millions of death and fought even more battles. I had access to summon a demon like creature. The Omoikane, a creature linked to Jashin who could absorb jutsu." Nimble fingers began to attach the hood and neck to the helmet. "And second was a domain a secondary realm layered on reality. My unsual techniques. I made my way to Moon country. I met Junko she had the blood of Jashin and I his curse. Her presence and love freed me of my internal demons. My nightmares over until they resurfaced. Then Akuma awoken and freed my fully of Jashin's chakra. A poetic way of us freeing ourselves.Or so to say myself, but I consider Akuma a person despite being a manifestation of my soul." A red demonic hand formed from his back and hugged him from behind. Azuki frowned but blushed unfamilair to being held other than by Junko.

"My emotions after being repressed for my whole life exploded. I was overwhelmed with feelings and became infatuated with her over time. I considered her family if you ever hear me call her sister. But with time and development I slowly fell for her. But then.. once I steeled my heart to tell her. She was with a different man each time. I've moved on now she is nothing more than family and I love and cherish her all the same. But I also cherish the village as well. I have a family now, and as such I will channel my rage towards who would ever harm them."

He heard the door creek open as the genin had seemingly returned. Atlas and Akuma both retracted as he double checked their chakra natures. With the team fully assembled it was to finish up for the day. After 5 hours of work the team accomplished then originally projected. Azuki nodded at the final product looking at the beauty of the armor. Yamo no Sozo he decided to name this piece. Using spacetime and sealing ninjutsu he drew the armor on to himself and decided to test it out. He walked outside to the witnessing the beautiful night sky. A waxing moon was upon them and the light blanketed his form.

Crouching low he activated his enhancer flooding his body with armor. The stress test was a quick race around the village. Azuki did his best to preform extreme acrobatics. High speed somersaults, spins, and back hand springs. It was refreshing to get some movement in his limbs for the day. Upon his return the team had already started the mass production of kunai and senbon. He had developed multiples boxes to cool over night. The weapons wouldn't be truly sharp, but they would be usable. Sending them home for the night he continued to start the process for the series of weapons. Much of it was woodworking with some metal involved. He sculpted and shaped until the late hours of the night before passing out.Succumbing into darkness he found himself within his inner world. A sky island with a sole cherry blossom at it's core. The sky stretched on for miles.The ground was nowhere to be found. Having a deep connection with his own soul was a blessing. One of the only blessings to counteract himself.

WC:,1,018 TWC: 3,336
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum