Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 am
Ayame beamed on noticing him beginning to get the hang of it, "There you go! That's much better!" she exclaimed watching him, but also noting that he wasn't quite there yet.

"Give it another go" she would state, opening her Jutsu book and flipping through the pages. There had to be something in there that she could learn while she was teaching the boy. Ah yes, the cramping technique! That might come in handy in the future. She began to switch over to her secondary element: Lightning. It would be similar to Body Pathway derangement, wouldn't it? Except instead of using her lightning chakra to disrupt and scramble neural pulses to the nervous system, it would instead cause a surge of electricity to cramp the muscles of her target.

Ayame continued to ponder this, encouraging the kid to try again.

WC: 143
TWC: 982

0143/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu

(This is what I mean by assigning/allocating words. Sometimes it makes it easier when learning so you know how much more you need. That way you don't add up at the end and realize your 500 words short for the technique you want.)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 pm
Ryou thought it was strange that he felt it was ready but Aya had different thoughts. Ryou tried much harder, he realized that this was probably the hardest E rank jutsu he has ever tried to learn. In that moment he lost it and started to repel again. Ryou's attention quickly switched back on the jutsu. He pushed to his hardest to get this right. He still had trouble sensing if he was doing it right. Ryou stopped for a moment to check the book. Even with him reading this book like a million times in the past just to pass the time he still had to check it. Even though it didn't say so in the book, Ryou felt it needed to be more smooth and river like. He, once again, tries with this in mind. Ryou couldn't focus on Ayame and what she was doing, but he had a feeling she was still proud. Ryou didn't really understand how he could but he did, he guessed it was just her encouraging vib.

WC: 174
TWC: 804
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:36 am
"There, it looks like you've gotten the hang of it now" Ayame commented watching him practice. "Now, we just gotta apply the healing energy." She said softly.

"How I do it is a bit different than other people I guess. I rely on a multitude of emotion and visualization to help me attain healing energies. Most of the time I focus on sending my chakra to hold cells together and repair damages like tiny little workers. I also think of my friends, and, well... my home." Ayame started. "Life was in no way fair for me, but I had friends to help me through and support me... to heal my heart and soul when I needed it. Even if most of them left me behind, I still got up and kept going."

Ayame looked lost in nostalgic thought, but she smiled longingly even though what she described was bad. She shook it off in a moment, returning to her more cheery smile. "You can't just simply think about what I do, I only say it as an example," she explained. "You must search your soul, down to the very pits of your existence and find what it means to you, or else it will never work for you," Ayame instructed, continuing on.

"It's often very personal, and something you don't have to share if you don't want to. You also have to keep in mind that as you grow as a person and as a shinobi, you will go through some drastic changes and hard emotions. Your reasons are subject to change as with everything else." Ayame said.

"Sometimes people's reasons start as some sort of self-preservation, such as a fear of dying. Others just want to help people in any way they can, or they don't want to see the innocent die." Ayame stated, listing several different reasons.

"Whatever you choose, or rather what chooses you is based on you and your experiences alone." She finished watching him closely to see if he understood. This felt like a talk Yensung would be having with her, rather than a talk she would be having with a kid younger than her.

WC: 370
TWC: 1352

0143/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu

(I hope for a long, soul-searching post from you, thinking and reflecting on your character's past and how he feels about several topics. Ah the joys of philosophy. I worded it this way for you to be able to get more Word count in if possible)(If you need help, you have my skype. I can suggest ideas and things to go further into detail about ^^)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:44 pm
Ryou smiles at her encouraging comment. He took in a deep breath as she said that he needed to add the healing part. Ryou's smile disappeared as she brought up how she does it. Ryou wanted to ask for a different method but she seemed strongly on this tactic. Of course the thing is mind "leads" him to was his parents and uncle's death.

Ryou was only six at the time, which didn't help the getting-over-it-part. He went out of the house on his own, which wasn't very smart. He was chasing a tumble weed, remember he was six. He didn't know where his aunt was but his parents and his uncle were talking in the house. His aunt and uncle were visiting from Suna as they lived in the Land of Wind but not in Suna. He loved his parnets and they loved him, they never fought, they had fun, His dad sometimes left for awhile which made young Ryou a little mad but that was mostly it. From there all he remembered was the explosion that blew up the side of his house. He runs toward the house seeing four black figures head inside the house. He was close when then the whole house exploded into flames. The black figures escaped the house before the house burst into flames. All the walls and the roof collapsed into a burning pile of wood. Ryou didn't think much, all he did was yell. "Mom! Dad!" He then, foolishly dug threw the pile of wood. The fire burnt his hand to the point of scaring. Before he threw his hands out of the fire a burnt hand fell out of the pile, it was still attached to someone but even when it was all burnt he knew who the hand belong to. It was Ryou's mother. He was about to dig her out in any chance that he could save her but it was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He looked up with his face full of tears. It was his aunt, her face was also full of tears. She was shaking her head. Ryou looked back and tried reaching out again but his aunt picked him up and carried him away from his family home. Ryou kicked and screamed. "MOM!MOM!MOM!" After the murder he wanted to do nothing but stay in his new room and cry. This happened for a month before he got into the academy to become a ninja. Things then were better. Even though he hated ninja at the moment of the murders he then later wanted to become a ninja.

Ryou didn't notice but he was in tears in front of Aya. He didn't know how long he was stand there in tears. He had stopped with the chakra as he shook. He did the only thing that he felt was appropriate , Ryou hugged her. In that moment he imagined her as his mother and cried. He was an emotional mess. This was normally why he never tried to think about that day because this is what would happen. Ryou's aunt was no better with her now being a widow and him a orphan.

WC:532
TWC:1336
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:16 am
Ayame noticed the boy start to cry, but she did nothing. She didn't know how to respond, to be honest. When Orokana had cried in front of her he didn't want to be touched, but Sal allowed her to hug him when he freaked out after biting her. Her fingers subconsciously traced the scars as the boy started to shake. She remained quiet in case he needed to talk, though she didn't wish to push him further.

After a few moments, Ayame stood up to go grab him some water from the drinking fountain, softly murmuring, "I guess you found your drive" but before she could turn the boy lunged at her, hugging her tightly. Immediately she threw her hands out to the side to catch her balance, as well as in shock, both afraid of doing the wrong thing or giving the boy the wrong impression.

He was so much shorter than her as well making his sudden grasp of her even more awkward and embarrassing.

She pushed these feelings away knowing that this boy was hurting and that he needed a hug, so she hesitantly brought her arms around him, patting him on the back of the head a few times. "It's okay Ry-chan." she stuttered softly trying to comfort the boy.

Comforting people closer to her own age was much easier than comforting someone who was both a kid and a young adult at the same time. She remembered back to those confusing and stressful time herself, where she was questioning everything from who she was to if her parents ever planned to come back. Heck, she was still figuring that out, but it was much less overwhelming now than back then.

After Ryou would pull away from her or finish his thoughts, she would back up and tell him to prepare himself, picking up the shuriken she had set in the sand earlier and putting it away.

"We're going to start with healing cramps for two reasons. The First is that it is relatively simple for the beginner because they are super easy to heal without medical ninjutsu. This is also a good way to practice the physical stabilization of your Jutsu. For example, if in practice you lose focus and repel, you won't be able to touch your skin and heal a little deeper than it. However, if you attract, the pressure will be so tight that you might not be able to control your output, thereby putting in too much or too little chakra. Consequently, it won't heal or will heal but not very much." Ayame paused taking a breath after that lengthy explanation. "The second is because I am learning a ninjutsu cramp technique because it seems like it could be very useful in battles against lower-level enemies" she stated matter of factly.

Ayame then backed up a few paces and bowed, mentally preparing herself. She knew that she could hit him with ease, but she wouldn't do so to hurt him if her hits would even work, that is.

It might take her a while to get a good and balanced lightning wave to cause his muscles to tighten and cramp up as the electricity takes the shortest route it can to the ground.

Ayame took a deep breath, focusing on channeling her electricity element, switching over from water. Then she nodded indicating that she was ready to begin and waiting for a sign from Ryou that he was ready as well.

WC: 590
TWC: 1942

0733/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu

(Great Job Ryou! Keep it Up! My only suggestion would be to slow down a bit when you type. Not only will it give you ideas as you picture what is going on, It will also help you to catch any mistakes you might make ^^)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:47 pm
Ryou wipes his eyes from the tears. Ryou was glad that she was there, her voice made everything calm. Ryou pulled away from the hug. He gives his best smiles with his eyes still reddish pink from the crying and his nose still a bit runny but he had calmed the crying.

He nods after she says. "I guess you found your drive." He had a strong feeling that he was going to great with medical ninjustu with her saying before that it was emotion that did the healing, well in her way. Ryou felt very deeply about the death of his mother, he didn't want anyone else to experience that, and learning this jutsu could help him with that. Ryou did wonder though if there was a medic there, could or would they save his parents and uncle from the ultimate price.

The next thing she said they'd do was healing cramps. Cramps were pretty normal for Ryou with all the day he trained, but he thought it was cool she learned how to cause cramps. Pretty cool thing to do in Ryou's opinion, a good way to disarm opponents. "O-okay." He said with his shaky voice. He prepares to get the cramps from the jutsu. Ryou was a little nervous but nothing showed. He nodded once to signal he was ready, again.

WC:223
TWC:1559

Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 pm
Ayame smirked and as soon as he nodded she made the ram hand sign (speed 110) and used body flicker to dart so that she was behind him (Speed 191). Ayame then made the hand signs of bird, snake, dragon, horse, and ox from behind him at a speed of 110. As the electricity flowed, she hit him with the but of her palms twice, once behind his right shoulder, and once behind his left knee. (scaled power 30). The girl quickly jumped back (speed 70) awaiting the boy's next move.

If he was having trouble releasing the cramps from these areas, she would approach and help him, guiding his hands and flowing her chakra through them to enhance his own, so he could feel an example of what her healing energy felt like. She would then look up and smile at him stating, "Don't worry, the more you practice, the better you will get!"

However, if he was healing himself well, they would move on to other forms of damages, such as cuts, bruises, and bone fractures.... but first, she'd have to use a tech to break his bones and he would have to let it hit him.

That wasn't something she would enjoy if it came down to it, but he needed to understand how the chakra could be used to hold bones together if need be. She would worry about that, and / or explain later.

Regardless, she wouldn't try to kill or seriously injure the boy. It just wasn't in her nature to do such a thing; Heck, she didn't even trust herself when sparring nor her friends to protect themselves when sparring.

WC: 278
TWC: 2220

1000/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu
0000/1000 Raiton: Jodan (gonna work on this next possibly)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:03 pm
Ryou had braced for the jutsu.  He was surprised when she used body flicker to get behind Ryou. When her jutsu impacted his right shoulder and left knee it wasn't as bad as he thought. Though on the pain scale it was low he had some trouble keeping balance with one of his leg being cramped. Also the cramping was discomforting so Ryou, of course, didn't like that.  Ryou wanted to get this jutsu learned. He also want to stop the cramping.

Ryou preformed the hand signs for the first level medical ninjustu. "Boar, Rat, Snake." He spoke out loud quietly as he remembered them from the book. He wanted to start with his left leg. He wasn't doing bad with the chakra part, it was more of the healing part. This kept happening for almost a half hour.

Before Ayame could come over to help him he held up his hand, signaling to stop. "I got this." He looked at her with a smile. He remembered what he thought earlier about his mother and being the hero. That helped tremendously, he was kinda disappoined that he didn't think about it earlier. The healing part slowly but surely started to come along. Ryou smiles as the cramp from his left leg was beginning to lift. After a while the left leg was better and he moved on to the right shoulder. Ryou closed his eyes relived that it was working.

WC: 240
TWC: 1794

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:29 am
"There ya go!" Ayame said. "It seems that with hard work, you'll be able to get anything that comes your way," Ayame said looking at some more Jutsu. She smiled noting that this boy had a lot of potential to grow and be a great shinobi one day.

"Okay, now I want you to heal a burn, Ryou, " Ayame said. She knew that she didn't have the fire spec, but lightning was so hot that it could burn his skin if she tried hard enough. She focused her chakra, again staying away from the water element that came so naturally to her.

Aya focused a moment, running at the boy again and this time making the hand signs of Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, Dragon to perform Raiton: Jibashi with a scaled power of 40 (I'll go one below your health to damage you but hopefully not badly, I'm still new to how the numbers work.) This Jutsu manifested as a giant beam of lightning coming at the boy. She expected him to dodge, as that would be her first reaction too, so she also came at him at a speed of 55 making the tiger and dog hand signs, her fist crackling with lightning power (Power is equal to strength because this is a tai move, so power = 30) and hit the boy, hoping the heat of the lightning would burn him.

Ayame then jumped back and awaited his response and watched to make sure he could heal himself.

WC:250

TWC: 2470

1000/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu
1200/1200 Raiton: Jodan (assigned extra words here for time being)

(Reminder that we surpassed level one with the cramps, and we are working on level two now, however we will say you got the second level upon reaching 2500 words. I do want you to heal a cut though whether you do that by accidentally scratching your hand on one of your weapons, or do it purposely to work on it is up to you.)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Ryou was glad that she was proud, like any little brother. "It seems that with hard work, you'll be able to get anything that comes your way." She said then after the nice comment. "Thanks, it was hard but now I'm one step closer to being a great ninja." Ryou replies with a smile.

"Okay, now I want you to heal a burn, Ryou," Ayame says afterwards. Ryou was a little more nervous for that one then the one they just did. He did, however, reassure himself with the fact that he will need to being healing things worse than that. Ryou then wondered what other thing she was going to make him heal. She then fires a beam of lighting. Ryou tries to dodge beam, which he nearly did but the beam of lighting hit his left shoulder as he jumped to the right. Then he noticed her but she was fast that he all he could to was put up his arms in a defensive form. Her punch impacted his two forearms. He only went a bit back from her punch momentum"Jeez, a two punch combo." He says still injured a bit. Ryou found his as a challenge to spar. He gladly would accept the challenge. He jumps back about three meters. With his right hand he pulls out a shuriken. He then uses Futon: Chakra Blade on the shuriken and throw the blade at her. After it was throw the chakra blades expanded a centimeter out were the blades were. He thought she should be able to dodge it with her already her speed in her last attack. He kinda wanted to also show her what he has already learned.
WC: 283
TWC: 2077
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum