Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Entering the Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: Entering the Academy

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:38 am
Ren watched as the girl did her best to perform the technique, she certainly did better than last time, after all at least she knew the hand signs for it this time. Monitoring the girl's chakra Ren would watch as she shaped the chakra, seeming to not know quite what she was shaping it into at first, almost as if struggling to decide exactly what she wanted to transform into; eventually however she managed to figure out exactly what it was she wanted to transform into and shifted into a copy of Ren. Well a copy wasn't quite the right word, sure it had the same facial features, the same nose, eyes, ears, and mouth; it had the same long white hair, and the same clothes, but it wasn't a clone, It lacked the detail that the original possessed. Whilst Ren had a scar that was still healing just under his eye on his right cheek, the clone lacked any such distinguishing mark, whilst Ren had a tan on his face that caused his skin tone to vary in certain places, the Clone's face was one uniform colour, but those failures were all things that Ren could forgive a student just learning the technique, indeed the previous administration had even passed students that couldn't perform the technique half as well as this girl had... but Ren wasn't the previous administration, and perhaps worst of all was the fact that the girl had managed to make her attempted imitation of Ren, the same hight as her, something that was a dead giveaway to the difference between the two of them.

With another sigh Ren spoke up again, "No, I'm afraid you haven't quite got it right there Angel, although I admit you've done better than the last technique." Performing first the hand seals for the clone technique, a duplicate of Ren appeared next to him before Ren then performed the hand seals for the transformation technique and turned himself into a copy of the girl's attempt at the transformation technique. Speaking from his now transformed body Ren would speak once more "Now then Angel, can you tell me what the difference is between these two images?" He would ask, waiting to hear the girl's reply.

If the Girl responded correctly Ren would praise her, "Good, I'm glad you can at least see what you did wrong with the technique, You have to remember to have a firm image of your target in mind when you perform the technique, commit their features to memory, their shape, their hight, face, and any distinguishing features. If not you'll quickly find yourself being caught when put to even the simplest of tests; of course if young Angel responded incorrectly or failed to mention some of the flaws with her imitation Ren would frown. "Now I don't mean to be overly harsh Angel, but you have to understand that I do what I do to protect you and anyone else who graduates from this academy. Just as you can use this technique to fool your opponents, your opponents can use this technique to fool you. So you must be aware of even the subtlest differences and features that might help you to discern the difference between a potential attacker."

Irregardless of whether the girl answered correctly or not Ren would speak again, "Now then how about you try again, and this time make sure to take a mental image of what I look like to work with" Ren would say, dispelling his two techniques and allowing the girl to see him as he actually was.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:25 am
As Angel looked for instructions on how she did, she was told. “No, I'm afraid you haven't quite got it right there Angel, although I admit you've done better than the last technique.” Angel would then watch as the white haired man would make a clone of himself, and then transform. He would then ask, “Now then Angel, can you tell me what the difference is between these two images?”

In her head, the blonde would groan. When she was a child, and her dad was reading the paper, there would always be a small section in the papers where there was some sort of cheesy sad art drawings. There were two of them right next to each other, almost similar, except for the fact that a there would be a few small diffrences between the two. The Uchiha would make her daughter sit and find all the differences, which was painful for her, not because it was hard for her to find, On the contrary, it was quite easy for her to find those differences with her natural gifted eyes for art. The problem came from the fact that the images held no deeper meaning, held no emotion, it was just a cheap picture made for mindless enjoyment. That was why it bothered her so much when she was trying to figure out the problems.

This however, wouldn’t be that hard. She wasn’t looking at a piece of art, but just two people and finding out how they were different. After a few seconds, she was able to determin the diffrences.
“Well, first, there is a scar…” Angel would say, “Also one is slightly taller than the other. Along with one having weird tan lines.”

Ren would agree and this time give the girl permission to try again. The Uchiha girl would take her time, forming the proper handsigns, and would transform herself into the teacher. When she was done, she would reveal that her skin was the same uneven shade, scar under his eye, and made sure that the two were the same height. Angel would then look over to her teacher, to make sure that she had done a good job.

WC: 370
TWC: 2274
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:53 am
Watching the girl try the technique for a second time Ren was impressed to see her perform the technique borderline perfectly "Good, Angel I dare say your shaping up to be one of my more talented students, even if you do have focus issues sometimes Ren said with a smirk. "Now then I told you I would have to test you again on the Clone technique since I had to test you with it the first time, so Lets see you do it again, oh and angel, don't release the Transformation technique while your doing it." Ren would say, sitting back and watching how the girl handled being asked to maintain the two techniques at once. 

Once the girl had completed Ren's challenge, assuming that she was successful, Ren would clap the girl. "I must say Angel, I'm impressed, very impressed in fact, that was rather well done..." Ren paused thinking to himself and choosing his words and actions carefully before speaking. "I'll be honest with you Angel, I fully expected you to fail this and learn to pay more attention in class, but since your picking things up so fast I'll allow you to proceed to the last stage of the Genin exams, since it would seem you have some degree of natural talent." Ren said, standing up and tossing his coat over his shoulders as he walked over to a small secondary door that led to another teaching room. Walking into the room Ren would lean against the wall and allow for Angel to enter the room.

Entering the room Angel would find a long hall with a three by three square of stone pedestals placed in the center, on the walls were handwritten scrolls in Ren's handwriting, that explained how to create and use medical to heal minor injuries on humans and animals. On the stone pedestals were animals with minor wounds, the nearest one a fox, although there was no reason Angel had to choose that animal for her exam. "You have five minutes to learn and perform basic medical ninjutsu to heal one of these creatures" Ren would say to the girl, leaning against the wall and pulling out his little black book, seemingly ignoring the girl. If she questioned him too much Ren would simply pull out a silver pocket watch and pointedly check the time.
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:09 am
The white haired teacher would look at the Uchiha, and give her opinion on how the 17 year old was doing. "Good,” He would say, “Angel I dare say your shaping up to be one of my more talented students, even if you do have focus issues sometimes.”
The Uchiha would have mixed feelings about this, ‘One of my more talented students?’ While it was a good thing that Angel was doing better with her studies, she also didn’t like to be known as a ‘teachers pet.’ At the same time though, this was better then nothing. So the blonde girl would take it, waiting for her next assignment, or permission to just go home. Acutally, that would be really nice right now.

Instead, Ren would then say, “Now then I told you I would have to test you again on the Clone technique since I had to test you with it the first time, so Lets see you do it again, oh and Angel, don't release the Transformation technique while your doing it.”

Two jutsu’s at the same time? That would be quite burdensome, but Angel had the feeling she wasn’t going home until this happened. Not having much of an option, the girl would try to form the hand signs, Ram, Snake, Tiger. With that her she would start creating the illusion of herself disguised as her white haired femine looking teacher, Once it was done, Angel would feel some sweat dripping down her face, she had never been forced to prefom ninjutsu so difficult before. That being said, the blue eyed girl would look back at her teacher, who would then say, “I must say Angel, I'm impressed, very impressed in fact, that was rather well done.” The teach would then pause for a second, as if debating something, the girl in the dark clothes wasn’t exactly sure what, but it didn’t matter to much to her, as he would continue to say “I'll be honest with you Angel, I fully expected you to fail this and learn to pay more attention in class, but since your picking things up so fast I'll allow you to proceed to the last stage of the Genin exams, since it would seem you have some degree of natural talent.”

Angel was about to give an evil look to her teacher, but thought better of it, her chunin teacher was about to say it was due to her Uchiha bloodline, but she didn’t and claimed it was due to her natural talent. Well, that was better then reminding the world that she should be killed for some reason she didn’t understand. Ren grabbed his coat and would start to walk off toward another hallway.

At this point, Angel would realize that she was going to perform the final part of the genin exams. With all honesty, The teenager didn’t even care that much about being chunin, but more wanted to finish this up, get home, and get back to working on her drawing.

The two would enter a the room as described my Ren in the last post, and would tell The girl that she only had a few minutes to learn how to preform Medical techs. The girl was about to start complainng again, after all, fiveminutes to learn a tech and preform it? That was more than insane, however, Angel would know that her pleas would fall on death ears, and wouldn’t bother. She would instead quickly head over to the scrolls on the wall and would start to read it.

Something would catch The girl’s artistic eye however, the first thing she would notice was that this was a handwritten scroll, and it was written by Ren, the pattern matched what she wrote on the board in class, and that was something Angel would pay attention to, how people wrote things. She wasn’t able to get a good read on it from the massive writing on the black board, but looking at his writing up close and with a lot more to go on, Angel was able to tell that Ren was one who was used to writing and drawing things. She couldn’t tell if she was used to drawing, or writing often, but she was able to tell that Ren had spent much time writing. However, that was beyond the point now, Angel would read the scroll and find the proper hand signs to perform the technique. It as boar, Rat, Snake. Angel would finish finding this information and look over to the injured fox, she knew she didn’t have much time, she would quickly run over to the podium with the injured fox, look down and preform the proper hand signs before putting her hands down on the fox, letting her chakra run through the foxs body and start to slowly heal the creature until it’s bruises and small cuts were fixed up.

Angel would take a deep breath, she hadn’t been built for endurance, and right now, she was exhausted. But the Fox was ok and angel would look up to Ren, to see if she had been able to complete the task in time.
WC: 864
TWC: 3138
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:29 am
Ren stood there leaning against the wall, his book in hand as he read up on various fuinjutsu concepts, there was a particularly interesting passage about the application of space time manipulation principles in the creation of wormhole tunnelling, an advanced concept that, frankly gave Ren a headache, he made a mental note to go find someone with more of an understanding on the topic to get a handle on exactly what it was, for the time being however Ren would focus his mind on monitoring the girl's chakra as she struggled with this last part of the Genin exam, he wasn't lying when he'd said he'd been impressed with the girl, but this was the true test, the goal wasn't so much to have a student succeed at the technique perfectly, although some talented students did achieve that, rather the idea was to see how a student would act under pressure. Smiling silently to himself Ren mentally watched the girl, buckle down, rushing over to start studying the scrolls. Her chakra network gave away the degree of stress she was under but she seemed to be handling it rather well. When the girl headed over to the young fox Ren would smile again and speak up, "One minute to go" In actual fact it was a minute and a half, but the pressure of the exam was the real test here and Ren needed to see how well she could handle it.

Following Ren's announcement the girl placed her hands over the animal and produced a warm glow of medical chakra, which she exuded into the injured animal. Ren felt as the creature became fully healed, meanwhile the girl almost collapsed from the strain of all the trials Ren had put her through. Snapping his book shut with a loud *Crack! Ren strode over to the girl, speaking as he did so. "And thats time, lets see how you did shall we?" Placing a hand on the girl's chakra Ren allowed his own Chakra to flow into her, reinvigorating her and restoring her chakra levels to their norm; as he did this Ren gave the fox a cursory glance, holding up his hand and allowing some chakra to visibly flow into the creature so the girl didn't think he wasn't doing anything. "Well then angel, I have to say you handle yourself rather well under pressure, Good job! I guess its time for me to hold up my end of the bargain." Ren said pulling out a Kirigakure headband and passing it to the girl as he spoke again. "Angel Buur, As Dean of the Academy I herby declare you a Genin of the village, may you carry the title with pride and honour. Always remember no mater how far you go, or how high you climb, this institutions doors are always open to you." Ren would say, handing the headband to the girl. 

"Now then, there is one final thing I should teach you before you leave, its not exactly a necessity for a Genin to know, but it will certainly help you a lot. Sensing the chakra of those around you will come in handy in the field and help with discerning friend from foe when it comes to the issue of the transformation technique, as I mentioned before. "First of all I want you to close your eyes, and begin emptying your mind, focus simply on your breathing, a breath in..." Ren paused, watching to make sure the girl was following his instructions before continuing, "And a breath out... breathing in... and out. Follow breathing like this until you have nothing else in your mind but the simple repetition of your breathing." Ren said, standing still, watching and waiting until the girl had done this for a solid five minutes before continuing, "Now I want you to shift your focus from your breathing and shift it down to your core, feel the chakra burning there, feel it flowing through your body, and take note of how it feels, how it flows through you. For some people it may smell a particular way, for others it may leave a taste in your mouth. Whichever of your senses are affected by your chakra the most, I want you to focus on that sense specifically" Ren said, as he spoke he began suppressing his own chakra so that it was not too overwhelming for the girl when she started expanding her senses. "Now I want you to expand those senses, focus not on just yourself, but the rest of the room, and from there the accademy take note of what is similar in the room around you, and what is different. See if you can distinguish the chakra of the animals in the room from the chakra of those walking past the corridor outside" Ren instructed the girl, walking her through how to sense the chakra of not just herself, but also the chakra of those around her.

Once that was done, assuming the girl didn't have any more questions Ren would give her a pat on the back and speak again, "Well now I must be off but my door is always open if you ever need anything angel, don't hesitate to drop by." Ren would say, striding out the door and heading on his way.

When Ren reached his office he strode over to his wall and pulled out a book from the wall length bookcase there, 'The medical applications of Tissue Replication, and the embryonic process of developmental growth' the book in hand Ren stepped through the now open doorway into his secret room. Entering the lab Ren pulled out a list of papers from his lessons in the lecture and pinned them to the board before flipping through the book in his hand, leafing through some of the information there. 'Rats' Ren thought, reading the last of the information there and scribbling in his notes. 'So this is only going to work with human sacrifices...' Ren thought regretfully. 'I hate to do this, but I guess if it has to be done I can at least do it with people that are going to die anyway.' Ren thought, leaving the academy and rushing towards the prisons, the execution was scheduled for twenty minutes time' Reaching the prison with five minutes to spare Ren strode into the building. "Ren Tsubasa, I'm taking over the execution of the next batch of prisoners; you'll all be able to watch and make sure nothing untoward is happening of course." Ren would say, striding past them and into the execution room. Rapidly darting from prisoner to prisoner Ren placed a seal upon them paralysing them so they couldn't disturb the ritual.

Then, cutting off the wrist of one of the prisoners, Ren circled the room, draining the blood from his body to form a solid crimson circle; blocking out the man's attempts to scream as his severed limb fell to the ground, then forming a flurry of 20 hand seals Ren placed his hands to the ground, most of the guards already averting their eyes at the gruesome sight of the ritual. As Ren's hands collided with the ground black ink flowed from them, forming ring after ring as the symbols flew inward leaving a small black circle in the middle, surrounded by a total of twenty seven layers of concentric circles, each one inscribed by a myriad of complicated runes imbued with more chakra than any normal person could muster in a year. Panting from the exertion Ren stood and walked to the center of the ritual circle and placed his kunai there, kneeling down he continued his hand seals, muttering to himself as he continued, doing his best to ignore the sounds the prisoners made as the symbols grew brighter and brighter, until all went white the cry's cut off abruptly. When the spots from Ren's vision faded he looked up to see four scorch marks upon the ground where the prisoners once lay. That done Ren had carried out his theoretical technique, a kunai in the center of the room as he carried it out, slowly and painfully draining the life from the prisoners in the room. When it was all over Ren walked out of the prison, a kunai in hand and a strange look on his face.

TWC: 4737
[Exit]
[Teaching Angel, Transformation, Clone, Chakra Sensory, and Basic Med, also Granting her Genin Rank]
[4523 towards Living Weapon Creation (3281/7500) using 25% discount]
4523 words towards Teaching The next Generation The other WC completed in a Parallel thread
Permission given from aki to train the tech while its on temporary unaproval without the ability to use it.
1 thread towards Bloodline discovery

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:18 am
(OOC: Sorry, so tired I can’t even see straight at this point, but I want to go ahead and make this claim.)
Angel Uchiha would listen to Ren’s speech after she checked the time, apparently, this was more of an exam on how someone would do under pressure rather than if she could preform the technique. To that she had succeeded.
The blonde Uchiha hadn’t figured that she was going to be made into a genin for this, but to her shock, Ren had decided that she was going to be given the rank up. The girl thought that the promise of becoming a genin was a lie, and this was supposed to be more of a wake up call to pay attention rather then an exam, however, it was… pleasing… to say the least that she did that.

As such, when She was told that she was being given the rank of genin, she would give another bow, saying “Thank you… Sir.. as he would head out of the door. Angel would kind of stand their, a little bit awkwardly, trying take it all in that she was given a rank up. After taking a minute she would take a deep breath and head off to her desk, collect her drawing, and start to head off to her house. She was probably going to be asked to start doing missions tomorrow, and getting this painting done by then would be an absolute must though, so she could be able to focus on whatever mission came her way.
WC: 263
TWC: 3401

Claims: 3401-800 = 2801

(Tired, IRL. Will make claims when I wake up)
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:37 pm
Claims: 3401-800 = 2801
Stats claimed for training prior: 14
Jutsus Claimed:
Clone jutsu: 250/250
Transformation Jutsu: 250/250
Basic Med Jutsu: 250/250
Genjutsu Release: 500
Genjutsu Release mastery: 500
Chakra sensory: 1000/1000

Claims for the exam:
15 stats, Genin rank, Kiri Headband.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 am
Angel is approved for all claims. Congrats you are now a Genin!

Ren is approved for 4,523 words toward that mission
Can you point out to me where you trained the living weapon tech in this thread please
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:57 am
Bump
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am
Ok the requested edits have been made and it looks alright now. 

Approved Ren. Stop hiding things in your training threads damnit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum