Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Babysitting w/ Komori - Page 4 Empty Re: Babysitting w/ Komori

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:33 am
Komori uncrossed his arms as he withdrew a kunai from his own weapons pouch. “You need to make sure that the blade is facing away from your wrist.” Komori decided to show off and hold three kunai in between his fingers. He drew his hand towards his chest slowly so that the boy would be able to see. “Make the blades almost point towards your chest, but only for a moment, and then extend your arm and flick your wrist in the direction of the target. Like this.” Komori would then grab three more kunai and hold them between the fingers of his left hand. He drew his right arm inwards and launched the three kunai at the same tree. Due to his training as an academy student and genin, he was easily able to keep them flying in a straight path.

THUNK THUNK THUNK. All three hit with almost pinpoint accuracy in a vertical line in the tree as Komori drew his left hand inward as he utilized chakra infusion. Lightning began to dance across the kunai as he tossed one into his right hand and threw the ones in his left hand. He would then immediately throw the final kunai afterwards. THUNK THUNK. THUNK. The kunai would be impaled in the tree in this shape:

X    X
X X
X    X

Feeling proud of himself, Komori would summon a shadow clone to fetch the weapons as he turned to face the boy. “So, any questions?”

WC: 2922
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:12 pm
Ayumu shook his head, mouth agape. Was that blade coated in lightning? Ayumu chuckled slightly, the uses of chakra seemed to be limitless he thought.

"I don't have any questions, i think i got this!" he affirmed, more to himself than Komori. He took out one Kunai and looked at it, breathing slowly. While Komori had thrown three Kunai at the same time with pinpoint accuracy, Ayumu would probably not even be able to throw one with any accuracy. He gripped the Kunai and held it away from his wrist, pointing towards his chest. Then in one fluid motion he extended his arm and flicked his wrist towards the tree.

Thunk! the blade lodged into the tree about three feet upwards of where he was aiming, but it actually stuck into the tree this time, it didn't completely miss. A wide idiot smile crept onto Ayumu's face. He jumped up and pumped the air with his fist.

"I did it!" He laughed. Now he just had to try and do it again, with hopefully more accuracy this time. He pulled out another Kunai and did the same thing again, Breath, point it towards his chest, and flick! The kunai whooshed out his hand and landed in the tree with a thunk. This time, it was actually where he was aiming. His smile threatening to split his face now, he looked at Komori and opened his mouth to speak.

"Did i do it right?" he asked "Also, how did you make that clone of yourself?"

(Word Count: 261
Total Word Count: 2541)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 pm
Komori let out a slight laugh and confirmed the boy’s question, “Yes, you did it right. Now just work on your aim.” He would then decide to show off a bit more, as he rather liked the idea of having a younger pupil who thought that everything that the chuunin did was amazing. The Hozuki used the great water arm technique, which prompted his right arm to swell to a massive, muscular size. He would then pick up a kunai and throw it towards the tree, as it pierced straight through the trunk… and through another tree as well. It stopped on the third or fourth tree, as his exasperated clone sighed and went to pick that one up. He dropped the technique, dropping back to normal size as Komori would then proceed to answer Ayumu’s other question. “As for the clone, that’s a pretty advanced technique. I can teach you an easier clone method, if you don’t already know it. We teach it to the academy students here. But it won’t be able to do things for you like mine do.”

WC: 3104
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 pm
At this point Ayumu's jaw was practically touching the floor, not only did Komori's arm enlarge to an insane size but he had also thrown a Kunai THROUGH a tree. Ayumu could barely even get his Kunai 2 cm into the trunk, let alone GO THROUGH the tree!

"Remind me to never get on your bad side," Ayumu Joked "If you could teach me the easier clone method, could you?" While he was slightly miffed that the clone wouldn't be able to become his slave, he was still excited to learn how to use chakra. Regardless of Komori's answer Ayumu would go over to the tree and dislodge the two Kunai, chuckling when he saw the hole going through the tree.

(Word Count: 121
Total Word Count: 2662)

Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am
Komori rather liked the fact that literally anything that he did was seen as the most incredible thing in existence. He chuckled before answering his question. “Sure. This jutsu is simply called the Clone Technique. It uses these three handseals: Ram → Snake → Tiger.” The Hozuki would show the handseals slowly as he said them, making sure that the boy would know how to form his hands. “Now just watch me.” Komori formed the handseals faster than the boy could comprehend, showing off once more as a puff of smoke erupted next to him. “Now figure out why it isn’t as useful as mine. Fight it.” Should the boy attack, Ayumu would go through the clone as the E rank jutsu had no substance.

WC: 3229
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:34 am
Off course, with Ayumu paying attention for so long, his gaze started to drift. It wasn't that he found whatever Komori was talking about boring, he could just never hold his attention for long. The last thing he saw was Komori performing a few finger movements, before losing attention. The sound of Komori's voice sounded muffled, sounds with no meaning.

He suddenly heard the words "Fight It" and he snapped to attention, eyeing the two Komoris in front of him. Not knowing what to do he simply did what he had heard first, "Fight it". He ran at one of the two Komoris and aimed to punch him, the one he was attempting to punch was the real Komori, but Ayumu did not know this.

(Word Count: 125
Total Word Count: 2787)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 am
What in the… Either this boy was incredibly stupid or. Actually, just stupid. Komori saw the boy running towards him at like, 6 speed, so Komori decided to sign Bird → Snake → Dragon → Horse → Ox at a speed of 125. An electric charge built up in Komori’s palm, as he easily sidestepped and zapped the boy’s leg with Keiren no Jutsu, more commonly referred to as the cramp technique, which would most likely cause him to fall. He would then cross his arms and look at the boy with a confused expression and saying nothing.

WC: 3327
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:13 pm
Ayumu yelped when a sharp pain erupted in his legs, the pain causing him to fall over. His legs slightly shaking from the remaining electric charge while he was on the floor. He looked up and noticed Komori's confused expression, why was Komori confused? Ayumu had simply done what he had been asked to do. That was when realisation dawned on him, making Ayumu want to face palm but he refrained from doing it.

Ayumu stood up slowly, grinning sheepishly at Komori. "I guess i didn't hear your instructions quite right," he nervously chuckled "I can never hold my attention for that long so i guess that's why i attacked you, i simply did what i thought you said." As he said this he smiled.

"I'm sorry but please can you repeat the instructions? I promise i will pay attention this time!" As he said this he stared attentively at Komori to show that he was giving him his full undivided attention.

(Word Count: 162
Total Word Count: 2949)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:14 pm
Komori could not hold a grudge against the boy, as he was the same way growing up, despite not being that long ago. Kumogakure had a habit of forcing the young to toughen up at a younger age, especially in regards to the dreaded chuunin exams. He smiled and sighed while uncrossing his arms. “Okay. Here. Are. The. Handseals.” The Hozuki was almost mocking the boy by speaking slowly. He once again signed the three handseals slowly and caused the clone to appear next to him in a puff of smoke yadda yadda yadda. “Now,” Komori said as he took a large step backwards away from Ayumu and the pseudo clone. “Fight THAT one.” He would even point towards the clone for extra emphasis. “Then I want you to try to make one of your own.”

WC: 3463
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:47 pm
Ayumu could not help but feel like Komori was mocking him, though he found it kind of funny, so he didn't really care. Ayumu studied the hand seals carefully, storing them in his memory for when he would need to use them next. As the clone appeared next to Komori, Ayumu could not help but feel impressed. Although Komori had called it a basic technique, Ayumu's mind was already racing for practical ways he could use this technique.

Komori stepped back and pointed at his clone, Ayumu nodded and charged, to what he hoped was the clone, he didn't exactly want to get zapped again. He curled his fists into a ball and aimed to punch the clone right in the jaw. As he expected his fist connected with the clones jaw, he was shocked to find that his fist simply went straight through it, causing Ayumu to almost fall over from the momentum but he managed to stop himself from embarrassing himself further.

"I got this!" After Ayumu said this he connected his hands together and began slowly forming the necessary hand seals. His hands occasionally slipped but eventually he managed to perform the hand seals without any slip-ups, still a bit slowly though. As he performed the hand seals he noticed something foreign moving around his body. He guessed it must have been "Chakra" Since Ayumu had never had a teacher he had never used chakra before, let alone felt it.

After building up what he thought was the right amount of chakra and performing the hand seals he "Let the chakra go". A burst of smoke appeared to the right of Ayumu and he excitedly waited in anticipation, as the smoke disappeared his excitement sank as fast as it had arrived. The.. "Thing" he created was not human. It was Ayumu, there was no doubt about that. But his clone was malnourished and looked like it was struggling to walk, it looked like the wind could probably blow it over it was strong enough.

I guess i didn't use enough chakra? he pondered. Cutting off his supply of chakra to the clone to make it disappear he connected his hands and performed the hand seals for the clone technique, this time supplying double the amount he had used last time. Smoke appeared next to him and he looked at it, excitement dying away once again. Atleast it isn't half starved this time he thought with a chuckle. The clone was just like Ayumu, apart from the fact that it was probably 10x the weight of him.

With a sigh he cut of the chakra supply again and made the clone disperse. [i]This time i shall do it right![i] he thought. His hands formed the hand seals again, this time he was performing them more confidently. He built up less chakra than before and released it to the next of him. The smoke appeared and once it cleared a familiar face was visible. It was exactly like Ayumu, the same annoying smile, the same overly large hoodie.

"I did it!" Ayumu shouted, punching the air, the clone doing exactly what he was doing. Letting the clone disappear he looked at Komori.

"I feel exhausted!" he gasped between breaths "Is it alright if i rest for the rest of the day? Maybe we could find out what the symbol means tomorrow?" He looked at Komori, panting heavily.

(Word Count: 571
Total Word Count: 3520)
(I know i only needed to do 250 words but i just wanted to get my WC up :P)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum