Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Think Fast! [Ryou][Private, No Kill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Think Fast! [Ryou][Private, No Kill]

Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:24 am
Aya would continue to work with the leaves, a bit befuddled with it. Before Ryou knew it, the genjutsu would change locations yet again. This time it was to a sparsely wooded area with a gala apple tree being the main point.

"I'd feel much more comfortable at home, right now" she would state looking at the apple tree with a large outstretched limb that had bark worn away. Yes, Ayame lived in an apple tree and missed it dearly.

Aya would take a few leaves from the tree and try again as a gust of wind made the upper branches sway. She focused all her energy onto the sharpness and flatness of the wind, eventually creating some more small and jagged tears in the leaves.

"Ry-chan, can you show me again, by chance?" She would ask gazing at him from up in her tree-home.

WC: 147
TWC: 2661

1000/1000 : Ninjutsu Spec.
1661/4000 : Wind Element
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Think Fast! [Ryou][Private, No Kill] - Page 3 Empty Re: Think Fast! [Ryou][Private, No Kill]

Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:05 pm
Ryou sees her nice little tree that Ayame made, though he didn't know he called it home. "Ry-chan, can you show me again, by chance?" She says after he sees her getting the leaf cut a bit. He jumps into her tree house, in sorts. He grabs a leaf from the tree. He holds the leaf like he had so many times today. "Thin and sharp." Ryou repeats and cuts the leaf straight threw the middle. 

"Maybe the Genjutsu is draining you, maybe we should try another way." Ryou tries to think of a substitute for a leaf in Suna. Then, it hits him. He takes his shirt and uses his wind chakra to cut a piece of his shirt and gives it to her. Before she could say anything, he says, "I love the place you showed me and it sure helped me but i feel its more natural without the genjutsu." He gives Ayame the piece, smiling. "Also, don't worry about the shirt, i'm gonna grow out of it soon." He says that because he plans to use the age pill that he saw once at the store.

Ryou then notices the time, "Oh crap!" Ryou slips on all his stuff in a hurry. "I forgot about mom cooking dinner, I have to go, bye big sister Ayame." He giggles as he said the last thing and took off to his home. 

EXIT
WC:234
TWC:3311
2000/2000 for water release
910/3000 for Dust cloud
Claiming 16 Stats

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 pm
Edited for Exit
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:52 pm
bump
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm
Approved.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 am
(Didn't realize I was still in this until now. I'm just gonna leave because i really don't have the energy to come up with a clever way to end this. I'll pretend that it just ends with Ry-chan leaving)

(Exit)

Claiming:
1000/1000 : Ninjutsu Spec.
1661/4000 : Wind Element (it would be doubled because I'm under-rank, but halved because of Ry being my teacher, however on my stat page I will express it as 3322/8000 because I don't think our characters will have time to thread when i get back to Konoha.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu May 25, 2017 1:05 am
As long as he taught you the halving should be fine. So, feel free to keep the wind element X amount of words / 4000.
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum