Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Gonna Fly Now (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonna Fly Now (P, NK)

Fri May 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Aryll’s speech about her highborn Hyuuga superiority seemed to comfort Angel. For all their frustrating bureaucracy and politics, the Hyuuga were renowned for producing some of the best warriors in all of the world, so her words definitely carried significant weight. She felt warmth from the other girl as she spoke, and she assumed that her words about her and her clan had indeed been a comfort. It wasn’t her fault that Aryll was far stronger, it was just the way of things.

When the girl mentioned her fear of facing people on Aryll’s level during the Blood Games, Aryll laughed.
”Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. There’s hardly a genin in Kirigakure that could hold a candle to me.” She bragged, practically flexing her muscles with all of the hubris she was displaying. ”You’ll be fine. Tell you what, if I end up having to , fight you, I’ll go easy on you.” She said, a sly wink sealing the deal and showing that she truly thought no genin could best her. While the prospect of fighting a more experienced ninja was daunting, Aryll had already done just that and come out victorious.

As the girl removed mud from her face, Aryll tentatively offered her a handkerchief.
”Here. You’ve got some under your nose.” She chimed helpfully, listening as the girl asserted that she needed to train. Hmm, yes, yes, she did. Both of them did. While Aryll was confident in her abilities, she knew that complacency would be the end of her, and in order to assure her victory, she had to continue to train until the instant the games began. That was the only way for her to absolutely assure herself a victory. When she said that she didn’t want to die, Aryll smiled, genuinely comfortingly.

”Don’t worry. You’re a good Kunoichi. I know you’ll do well.” She assured the other girl, patting her on the shoulder reassuringly. ”And besides, you’ve got the best training partner you could ever ask for.” She boasted, brushing imaginary dust from her shoulders and grinning with vigor. ”You know what? We’re going to keep training. All day, if we have to. I am not gonna stop until you feel absolutely, completely, one hundred and one percent confident about the Blood Games. Are you ready?” She boomed, her tiny voice stretching and carrying, suddenly becoming the commanding tone of a true Hyuuga leader.

Filled with a new sense of purpose, Aryll decided that she would take this girl under her wing and help her train until the bitter end. True, the training would also benefit Aryll, but that was neither here nor there. Aryll didn’t need it, Angel definitely did, and so Aryll would oblige her. She would pat the girl on the back and point forwards, to where she had been standing before.
”Alright, more clones! Show me two this time!” She would bark, and while particularly used to giving orders as she was, it felt strange to command people around this way. Aryll’s way of getting what she wanted before had always been more on the passive aggressive side, she’d rarely had any need to raise her own voice. As a Hyuuga heiress, it had all come rather quick and easy for her, with little actual effort. Now, she felt as though she had to shout to get her point across, to make the other girl understand that Aryll was bound determined to assist her, no matter the discomfort it caused her or the difficulty it posed. She would whip this girl into shape and craft a warrior out of her in mere moments. At least, that’s what she told herself. In truth, things were rarely so simple, but Aryll was being rather optimistic today, and given her recent streak of depression, she felt it was best not to shoot herself down and resign to the mundane. In a world where giant beasts and ninja wielding weapons three times the size of their own body, or in Aryll’s case, roughly five to seven times the size of their own body, it was hardly unreasonable to think that somebody couldn’t turn their life around and become a powerful warrior in a matter of days, hours, minutes, moments, even. After all, Aryll had managed to learn and then master a technique for releasing genjutsu within a fraction of a second without instruction, so why should Angel have any more difficulty than she, even without her sacred pedigree?

Aryll would continue to push the girl until she created her clones, determined to force her to use her chakra and train.
”Now… Attack me. You stay back, focus on using your clones to do your dirty work. It will give you a larger degree of control over them by training this way. As I eliminate clones, I want you to create more and send them right back at me. Keep going until you can’t anymore, or until you hit me. Whichever comes first.” She explained, remembering that it was how she had learned the Water Clone technique, using that same strategy. At this point, Aryll would prepare herself for an onslaught from the girl’s clones, readying every trick she could muster in her own defense. While she didn’t expect the girl to get past her, especially with her byakugan’s visual prowess, she couldn’t be too sure, and for this reason, she kept her legendary white eyed dojutsu active, monitoring her surroundings carefully and preparing for an assault from the other girl. ”Are we ready? Good, now, begin!” She would shout, not even bothering to wait for a response. It mattered very little. What mattered was that the girl began her attack and used her clones to do so. There was little need for any more instructions. Aryll had made herself perfectly clear, so unless something had critically missed her attention, they would begin.

(4611)
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 pm
“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. There’s hardly a genin in Kirigakure that could hold a candle to me.” That right there made no sense to The Uchiha girl, most genin couldn’t stand up to the girl in the wheel chair? That seemed impossible…. But that made the girl feel much better still. If that was the case, then she did end up having the possibility to survive the upcoming blood games.
“You’ll be fine. Tell you what, if I end up having to, fight you, I’ll go easy on you.”
That also calmed Angel down a lot, with all honesty, she didn’t care much about ranking up, she didn’t care much killing another person, she didn’t even care much about showing the world that she was that strong. The only thing that was on her mind when it came to the up and coming Blood games.

Survival.

Aryll offered Angel a handkerchief, telling her that she had something under her nose, and Angel whipped up the remainder of mud off her face. She looked down, realizing how dirty she got the handkerchief. “Oh… I’m sorry, I will clean this off and get it back to you. Angel would apologize for dirtying the cloth and put it in her pocket, having the intention of cleaning it and getting it back to Aryll.
“Don’t worry. You’re a good Kunoichi. I know you’ll do well.” Aryall assured the poet, patting her on the shoulder. “And besides, you’ve got the best training partner you could ever ask for.”

That was something Angel couldn’t argue about. She was definitely going to be trained by the strongest genin of Kirigaruke, no doubt about that. Angel would whip off whatever was left of a mess off her face and smile. “I can’t really argue with that logic… Ok…. I’m going to figure out a way to survive the Blood games!”

Aryll would give further support to Angel. ”You know what? We’re going to keep training. All day, if we have to. I am not gonna stop until you feel absolutely, completely, one hundred and one percent confident about the Blood Games. Are you ready?”

Angel would nod, giving a firm yeah, and as she did, Aryll would ask to see more clones. Angel would form her hands into the same cross as she had before… this time putting more energy into the jutsu and creating 2 clones instead of just one this time.

“”Now… Attack me. You stay back, focus on using your clones to do your dirty work. It will give you a larger degree of control over them by training this way. As I eliminate clones, I want you to create more and send them right back at me. Keep going until you can’t anymore, or until you hit me. Whichever comes first.”

Angel would nod and send two clones after the woman…. (Both at a speed of 16) Where as Angel would go back a bit of distance, till she was about 30 meters away from the girl. Once she was done, (and presuming that Aryll had destroyed those clones.) Angel would create two more clones and send them at Aryll, and almost passed out in the process. She maybe had one more set in her… but after that didn’t really have the energy to really do much with it…

As such, Angel would decide that she had to make sure to hit the silvered hair kunochi this time, she pulled out a shuriken and throw it at Aryll. She would throw it at a speed of 49 (A strength score of 3 + a speed score of 16 equals 19. Divide that by two to get 9.5 rounded down to 9, and then add 40 t get 49)

The moment she finised that though, she would start forming the hand signs of Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger followed by the clone seal. As she did, the girl would fall to her knee, just about completely dropping her chakra with the jutsu, but the jutsu would take form as the Shadow shuriken clone technique. Angel attempted to make 100 clones of said shruiken, but instead, only a few dozen would come out. The Shruiken would cut through the two clones charging at Aryll and more would come. If they hit, they would cut her up, slashing into her flesh, but due the lesser power they wouldn’t really hurt her, but Angel didn’t have much hope for this attack and figured the Hyuga girl would find a way to either dodge, or do something else completely different to make the attack a lot weaker.

Word count: 792
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri May 12, 2017 10:51 pm
If Aryll could hear Angel’s thoughts, she would have laughed at the notion that most genin couldn’t stand up to her. Stand… Up… Get it? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… So anyways, when Angel said that she would clean the handkerchief and get it back to her, she nodded and smiled.

”Perfect.” Aryll said, not wanting to fault the gesture. You see, the Hyuuga house had a massive abundance of the things, but Aryll had little need of them, so she just used them as oil rags. This particular one was clean, thank god, so Aryll wasn’t about to rain in on that parade.

Angel’s restored confidence made Aryll smile. It was good that she was so eager, despite the odds. Aryll wasn’t gonna lie, Angel might not make it… Yet. After their training, there was no way the girl could lose, except to Aryll, of course. There’s no way Angel could ever beat her. It just wasn’t realistic, you know? Still, shoot for the moon, and all that, right? ”That’s the spirit, girl!”

When Angel affirmed that she was ready, Aryll gave her the go ahead, and their next round of training would begin. When the two first clones began to rush Aryll, she grabbed one, immobilizing it with chakra threads and hurling it high into the sky, at a speed of 95, flying nearly 50 meters in the air. The fall would probably be enough. That done, she lashed her threads across the second clone, sharpening them with her chakra and slicing the clone to bits, causing it to disappear in a poof of smoke.

”Easy…” She muttered to herself, cheering herself on like a total weirdo.

Aryll lashed her threads across the second set of clones, making an attempt at slicing them in two with her makeshift whip, thoroughly enjoying herself. That was when Angel threw the shuriken. Aryll prepared to catch it with a thread, a confident smirk on her face. Then, they multiplied, and suddenly Aryll was staring down an comically large amount of shuriken, all flying right for her. Angel’s attack was relentless, targeting and killing even her own clones. Shit, if she had Thane, she would have been fine. Think, Aryll, think…

That was it. Aryll reached out with both hands, her chakra threads extending at high speeds, each connecting to a shuriken, eliminating the 10 shuriken that looked like they’d hurt the most. Then, spinning the shuriken, she used the threads and swung, forcing the 10 shuriken to collide with the others, destroying and deflecting as many as she could before they hit her. She continued to deflect them, frantically flexing her fingers in an attempt to keep them all from hitting her…

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

All of the shuriken sunk into their new targets, and Aryll held her eyes tightly shut, in fear for her precious dojutsu, her arms still outstretched, holding her ten shadow shuriken… She opened them slowly, noticing one that had sunk into the grip of her wheelchair, inches from her hand. Close call. She checked herself. Miraculously, she hadn’t been hit. She grinned, looking to her friend, victorious.

”Well, that was a nice trick. You were close, but you weren’t close enou-” She began, as a trickle of blood ran down into her right eye. She froze. Her fingers slowly rose to her head, where a single shuriken had managed to hit its mark, slicing her forehead as it flew past. Aryll hadn’t been wearing her forehead protector. She placed her fingers to the small cut, her eyes wide.

”N-nevermind.” She stuttered, surprised. ”I guess you were close enough.” She sighed, smiling weakly at her new friend. ”W-well done.”

(5315)

Last edited by Aryll Hyuuga on Fri May 12, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Fri May 12, 2017 11:08 pm
(Making Mid post claim, will post replay in a few)
TWC:6530
Stats: 32 (20 to chakra, 7 to stamina, 5 to speed)
Jutsu: Shadow clone jutsu: 2700/2700 (10% off because of grand accademy discount)
Shadow Shuriken clone Jutsu: 3600/3600 (10% off because of reason above)
Tome one Sharingan
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 am
Approved of all claims Angel ^_^
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 13, 2017 2:44 am
While we're at it, I'm gonna mid thread claim as well.

(TWC: 5315)

+26 Stats
1000 Temporary Paralysis, 1000 more to master for power
3,000 Slicing Threads
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat May 13, 2017 3:46 am
Approved aryll
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm
(Sorry, forgot it was my turn, but since we have the war thread to go to, I say we just end the thread and just go. If you want to continue though, I can try to rush it tonight.)
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:30 am
Aryll suddenly realized that she had somewhere else to be. She had been training far too long

"Sorry, gotta run!" She said, taking her leave.

(Exit)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 am
Angel realized the time as well and said "Same, bye!"

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum