Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv] Empty I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv]

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm
A brilliant idea is thought up by the youth, he had a wonderful way to fuck up his uncles day today and it is so brilliant!
Already departing his house in full garb he goes to the forested area around the village, finding a good sized log that he could throw pretty damn well, picking it up with both hands he places it on his bare right shoulder, his cape flowing behind him.
A seal is placed upon the log by his right hand which is placed atop the log holding it on his shoulder, the remainder of his arm curling around it.
Now walking back into the village with a smirk he gets ready for his plan, in only a short bit he reaches the outside of the Kage building, getting on the roof of a nearby building he activates his Masutaai viewing the office, drawing his form back and having the log now in his right hands grasp he javelin throws the log towards the window of the office.
Two different scenarios are set to occur depending upon the situation, if his uncle is in fact in the office then the log is aimed for the back of his head, the window closed to the log will first bust through said window before attempting to hit him.
The next would be if his uncle is not in his office, the log simply thrown at his desk to attract some attention, busting through the closed window, Samuru waiting before he does the next part.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv] Empty Re: I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv]

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm
Navi hears something outside, his senses picking up Samuru's presence from some presence away. Normally Navi remains somewhat careless of individual people, but at the first sign of Samuru the man is highly alert. Danger is perceived with the activation of his dojutsu, and in a blur Navi is outside, a log hurdling towards his window. Standing on the wall with the application of the tree walking jutsu, the man jumps outward in the trajectory of the log and his right hand begins to glow with black chakra. A moment later his fist would slam into the incoming projectile, the log shattering into a pile of dust and woodchips and ineffectually fell to the ground.

His senses narrow now to track the current location of Samuru, somewhat irritated by this interruption. Underneath Navi is happy to be challenged and actively do things like this, but as this undermines his air of professionalism these feelings are hidden deeply.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm
The youth watches as his uncle exists the office, his form now standing upon the side of the building, watching him with a smirk he leaps from the wall only to smash the log, the seal of confrontation being used by the boy as a rouge wood splinter which has the seal on it flies back towards Navi, the exact travel path putting ti set to move 2in past his head on the left.
An eruption of smoke occurs, this acts to blind the mans vision as the youth summons himself to the splinter, the airborne man now set to be grappled by the youth, his arms wrapping around his head and his legs around his neck with the mans face set to me positioned in front of his stomach.
If the head is grappled the hands that came around to wrap his head meet upon wrapping only to have his fingers extend outwards to form the clone seal, two more puffs of smoke occur to the left and right of Navi as from the smoke two solid replicas of Samuru reach forth attempting to wrap their arms around his waist, their legs around the corresponding leg on their direction.
"We got you!" all three yell in unison if their uncle is caught, the original after the seal is made for the clones fully acts to constrict the head his open right palm placing a reverse summoning seal upon the back of his uncles head.
If all this goes as planned his uncle will have one hell of an afternoon surprise from the boy.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am
An eruption of action is perceived, Navi surprised by the skill of this ambush and immediately flashing away in middair to appear a meter behind Samuru with the utilization of the small seal upon the boy. Should the clones still appear the man would prepare to engage them while the prank continued. Either way, the man's disappearance would remain silent and give no indication of his presence as the man seemingly vanished in thin air. Upon the two of them landing on the ground, Navi would speak up from behind him.

"Was that some sort of summoning seal?"

Having studied chakra seals for a long time, even that brief glance was revealing as to the nature of such a technique. It was shocking to think that Samuru was progressing so quickly, it caused Navi to wonder if Viper himself was this skillful as a child. The Nanabi within him chuckled in a low an ominous tone. It was strange, whenever Samuru was around the beast stirred with a sense of the love of chaos. Even though he attempted to ignore it, the entire dynamic made Navi uneasy.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 am
Whilst inside the smoke Samuru views with his Masutaai his uncle vanishing, cursing he puts his hands together to form the clone seal like before, two clones forming behind him that kick off his shoulder and fly towards the man, each screaming a battle cry towards him.
Samuru himself descends only to land on the ground with a slight slide turning to face his uncle with a smirk as his two clones by this time would reach his uncle if he did not evade attempting to punch him.

Should they however still be dispatched and Navi still speak to him Samuru speaks with his smirk wide, "Yeah my new jutsu, ya like it?" he says proudly towards his uncle whom he at least got some form of reaction from.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:04 am
Two of Samuru's clones fly out at him, the moment before landing the man swinging his right leg in a roundhouse kick trajectory. The motion was aimed with enough power to crash through both clones, and should both of them be dispatched at such speed, Navi would spin around from the force before landing gently on the ground a meter from Samuru.

"It's interesting, yeah," he spoke thoughtfully somewhat perplexed that the boy had gone through the tedious effort of creating a special seal formula and attuning his chakra to specifically place a precise pattern of that power. Perhaps the boy had a hidden work ethic when motivated enough.

His stance forms into the default state of casual and bored.

"So whatsup kid?"

Having gotten up, the man has little desire to sit back and his desk and work. As long as he didn't have a boss to answer to, there wasn't a problem of getting reprimanded for taking a few breaks. Navi waits for an answer, somewhat hoping for an excuse to do something or at least converse a bit with his nephew.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 am
Getting a compliment on his move Samuru smirks, his eyes which have three tomoe look onwards at his uncle, the brilliant silver backdrop almost reflecting with the light of the distant sun.
"Just figured I would come and bug you for the day, if I do not do this every day then you will just get fat and lazy like dad in Asgard!"
He says quite bluntly, his arms crossing as his smirk remains.
"Oh, remember a while back you told me I had to learn control and yada yada? Well I think I did, this fox never talks and it can eat me cause I'm never using it's power again!"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:59 am
Navi's cold bored expression breaks for a moment, a wide smile spreading across his face as he hears Samuru's words. To hear such defiance against the Kyuubi was impressive, especially for a boy that had already experienced such overwhelming power.

"If you never have to use the beast within you again, then your power would be... remarkable."

Having used his beast on several occasions, relying on the beast's power was often a crutch or a result of unstable emotions. Not using one's Biju was a sign of immense strength, as the jinchuriki would need to hold back the beast within him and still defeat his enemies on his own accord. If Samuru were to manage that, then his strength would likely far surpass the expectations of his father.

The Nanabi growled inside him to hear that the boy was resistant, a short silence passing before it began laughing hysterically.

He will be consumed by a need for power soon, the Kyuubi will not remain dormant inside him.

Unfortunately the voice in his mind was right, his own beast detecting the power lust emmanating from inside the boy. Perhaps there was a way they could save this, a way to control and strengthen the extremely versatile power.

"Perhaps we can strengthen your control over the beast, then that fox truly can be your bitch eh?"

He laughs a little bit when saying this, enjoying this banter with Samuru.

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 am
Seeing his uncles smile make his smirk turn into a wide childish smile, to receive praise from this particular uncle was uncommon, most of the time he received a cold shrug or simply a passing glance during paper work when he tried to get attention, this was truly a rare moment.
"Why would I wanna control it? This power made me kill someone, if I am gonna kill someone I wanna at least remember it and do it in my own way..
He says with a false sadness, joking about the situation regardless of how it truly did make an impact on the boy, he most likely heard what happened from his Aunt if she did turn in a mission report.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 pm
The boy was joking a bit, but there was some uneasiness in his voice after recollecting previous experiences. Navi quickly reverted to his normal state after his brief jovial exhibition. His smile melts and his eyes glaze over again.

"If you don't learn to control it, then it may come to control you. That cage inside of you is only as strong as you are."

It honesty Navi himself didn't even have full control over his Biju yet. The Nanabi had finally settled and resided within him, but it didn't seem that the demon had fully come to terms with it yet. Perhaps with their conjoined efforts they would be able to completely dominate each of their respective beasts.

It was more then time enough for Samuru to learn, as he had seen through the boy's own eyes the damage that had been done. The influence inside the boy beyond that of the demon was strong, but much discipline and time would have to be taken to fully subdue the rage that came with the Kyuubi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum