Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv]

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 pm
Viewing his uncles form vanish, and reappear behind him with his Masutaai the boy vanishes in a display of black particles, this same display of traceless travel brings the boy above his uncle the boy being ten feet above him, his arms come around forming that of the clone seal as two puffs of smoke form, one on each side with two inches separating them.
Samuru himself and a single clone stay airborne through use of air walking whilst the one on his left falls towards his uncle with a smirk on his face.
The stationary clone quickly begins weaving hand seals, a puff of smoke erupts around it as it takes the shape of a large shuriken, Samuru reaching through this smoke with his right hand to grip it at the center, his form vanishing in black particles taking the Shuriken with him if all goes good up to this point, Samuru now reappearing sixty feet higher above his uncle.
The clone from before descending with a slight spin acting to bring it's right leg around to impact the man in the back of the head.
Samuru whilst airborne with a twist launches the shuriken towards his uncles form below, seals are immediately started afterwards.
Smoke now obstructs view of the sun from above, a large shadow cast upon the area that quickly fades, a storm of 100 shuriken now flying downwards towards that of Navi.
"This is futile kid, all your doing is wasting your chakra early on, do not let him get you riled up." the voice of the beast resurfacing once more, Viper taking interest in this spar.
Samuru yells outloud, not yet coming to the conclusion that he can speak to the beast with his thoughts, "Do not tell me what to do you fuzzy cock sucking piece of shit!"
His words causing Viper to laugh, "You can blame me all you want, but its your body that got taken control of, thus your to blame for what happened. All I am doing is offering advice since your still inexperienced and throw your fists around like their the strongest thing in the world."
Ignoring the beasts words Samuru watches for his uncles reaction to this, it will be today he shows him he is not just an annoying brat that lives in the village.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Navi glances upwards with a still bored expression, seeing Samuru and two clones appear a short distance above him. One clone begins to fall, utilizing a spinning taijutsu attack. The incoming right leg is caught by Navi's right hand, his left hand still holding the book. With the momentum behind this attack stopped, the man tosses the clone by the ankle in a single swift motion. In an instant it would appear as if a kick was launched, and then the clone was somehow hurdling away head first into a tree at high speeds.

With the clone likely now eliminated, it would be interesting to see Samuru now going airborne and throwing what his dojutsu eyes would perceive to be a storm of shuriken. A nearly solid wall of elemental chakra would form a few meters above Navi, a plume of fire erupting from the wall of energy through the use of this multi-purpose fire jutsu. This wall of flames would expand above him to be that of a massive umbrella, all of the incoming shuriken dissipating as they would come to impact the intense flames.

The shield which was used to protect against the previous projectile attack was now fired upwards towards Samuru, a large fireball now hurdling towards the boy. As the blast flies at the boy Navi's chakra signature would vanish, his position concealed behind the intense ball energy that was used to fool both the Sharingan and Byakugan parts of the Masutaai.

With his right hand the man forms a quick couple seals, a shadow clone appearing next to him that launches itself into the air taking position behind the fireball. Using the same precautions Navi did, the clone ascends stealthily towards the boy. No other actions are taken yet, as this method of attack depended entirely on what Samuru did next.

The original Navi looks back at his book to continue reading. He takes note of the boy shouting out to noone in particular, so it seems that this training has already begun to work. Interesting. He yawns and turns the page.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:19 am
The clones foot impacts Navi's hand, knowing the kick was stopped the clone explodes, a signature clone technique of his father, this explosion being potent but with his uncles abilities it most likely only makes small burns if no form of prevention is taken.

If his uncle now tries to assault the incoming storm of shuriken with katon it is easily detected with the Masutaai eye, clouds of smoke now fill the sky as the transformation ends on all the clones, a hundred Samuru exploding clones now fill the sky.

Noting the fire shield the clones begin to scatter, kicking off one another, some swinging the other outwards, and come going into a sky diving angle.
All one hundred relocate, the mans vision no doubt blinded by the wall of katon chakra as the clones all move towards the edge of the umbrella to impact the ground around the rim in rapid succession in all angles around Navi, immedietly upon hitting the ground the clones explode making a raging fire storm of explosions all around his uncle no doubt utterly oblitterating the land scape around him leaving him on but a small "island" in the middle of a crater.

If however the fireball is still fired forth, Samuru makes a dash to his left whilst watching the fireball wondering if this evasion will be sufficent, the boy yells, "This all you got Navs!"

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm
The clone erupts, Navi's body jumping back with extreme speed to out maneuver the force of the resulting explosion. His hand is slightly burned however, it seems that the boy has learned beyond that of regular shadow clones.

The fire umbrella shield seems unneeded, as with his Navagan eyes the man can perceive beyond that of chakra, but actual skeletal structures and forms. This trait goes beyond that of the Sharingan and Byakugan, giving him vision where other chakra-seeing dojutsu would be rendered useless. Seeing the forms of the shuriken transform into more shadow clones, it becomes clear to Navi that the boy is foolishly attempting to barrage him with explosive clones. Splitting and dividing his chakra 100 times and then some for a potential explosion within each one. It would seem Samuru was quite determined, as this level of exertion may kill him.

The fire shield is nevertheless created and expanded much further, a massive cone that is fired upwards. The "explosive raining Samurus" had relocated to dodge the projectile, leaving a large hole in there attack wave. Lightning pulses shoot through the mans body, utilizing wind manipulation and completely unrivaled speed to shoot through the air. An afterimage of Navi would remain bored and reading a book on the ground, a target that his nephew surely couldn't resist.

With the redistributed hole in Samuru's airborne attack, Navi passes through until his form blinks to appear right behind the boy as they sail through the air. His unimpeded ascent and appearance would occur the moment after Samuru's clones landed and detonated around his image, a spectacle that he would undoubtedly be mesmorized by (and frankly Navi quite impressed by).

As the explosion settled Navi would pipe up from behind the boy, sailing through the air gracefully behind him with his book still comfortably held within his left hand. The feelings of extreme exertion would likely befall the young boy now, but he would press him further.

You're pushing him too far.

He wasn't satisfied yet, Samuru hadn't learned what it was like to fight an opponent that is impossibly better then him. He wanted to see how the boy reacted when his back was up against the wall.

"Huh, you almost made me lose my place," Navi says as his eyes scan the next page. His voice is still drenched with boredom, but he no longer yawns or maintains a demeanor of being about to fall asleep. Truthfully, he is interested in what the boy will do next.

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 pm
The barrage of clones flies in smirking all the while, the clones thinking up until their last minutes that they are assulting the original, this technique being a technique he heard once from his father, and a mixture of what he has seen from his uncle Echo.
The cloning of ones self into multiple forms cuts your chakra down to dangerouse levels, but the cloning of another clone is different, although the clones only had incrments of their chkara reserves remaining they served their purpose due to having enough chakra to maintain their form, aswell as still retain the explosion abilitiy with little else mattering.
The experiment was a success, the boy watching the explosions with a confident smirk, his uncle no doubt blown the fuck up, however his eyes widen and his body whirls around to his left as his uncle speaks, his eyes immedietly narrowing on his form as his teeth begin grinding against one another with a soft growl, the boy now visibly angered a the fact he is so easily evading everything he threw at him.
"Mind your temper, he is going to use it against you if your not careful." comes the voice of the Kyuubi from within, its voice sounding almost bored.
The boy now yells, his words directed towards the demon inside him but can be taken as directed towards his uncle due to them being said volcally, not mentally, "SHUT UP!"
With the completion of his words his right hand forms the seal of confrontation, an eruption of smoke forms on his own person reacting from the seal placed upon his palm, his form ascending a meter within the cloud of smoke, his right hand reaching within his cloaks pocket only to pull forth a crimson blade, it is brought over his head and the hilt also gripped with his left hand aswell, the blade swung downwards towards his uncle as the blade glows with a flame like aura as an arcing wave of fire is fired point blank at his uncles form, the boy growing all the while.
A suprising thing however, the more he fights the less of the Kyuubi is noticed, the boys determination pushing back the beast whilst he fights, normally with anger comes the influence of the beast but with his personal feelings and the uniqueness of this particular bijuu it is repressed due to Samuru seeking to prove himself, thus he is not relying on the creature, the beast staying back and letting him do as he wishes due to it in reality being his father, thus taking him over it not the beasts goal.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am
Navi's form sails through the air and he pays some level of attention to the raging boy as he continues reading. A strange blade is revealed in Samuru's possession, one that seems to be of a fire nature. An interesting weapon, and one that was likely a family heirloom of some sort. He couldn't imagine that such an item would be crafted by any of the smiths in Konoha without extreme specialization and funding.

A special hellfire kunai flicks into the wrist of his open hand. With a click his grasp locks onto it, back-wielding the blade and allowing a burst of chakra to instantaneously flow into it. The blade extends with an aura of chakra, becoming razor sharp with wind energy. Immediately afterwards the chakra turns red with the induction of fire, and finally begins to pulsate with jumping waves of lightning. The powerful hybrid of chakra that surrounds the potent blade emmanates from the knife, the added chakra lengthening the blade by half a meter. As the crimson weapon comes down toward him, the knife is brought up to clash with it.

The flaming construct that seems to burst from the weapon immediately dissipates upon contact with the intense energy surrounding Navi's kunai, the knife currently having such potency as to evaporate certain attacks.

Samuru's rage is clear here, but it is strange to the man that the Kyuubi still seems to only be further repressed in this case. Despite some efforts to encourage it out of him, it would seem that the boy still wanted to fight with other means first.

The man doesn't bother counter attacking, as it would ruin the exhibition of his careless style at the moment. The boy still had a spirit to fight, and it was worth it the Navi to see what else he would do.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am
Spoiler:

Viewing his uncles actions the cresent fire slash is dispersed by what seems to me a modified kunai wielded by his uncle that has a mixture of elements coating it.
With a growl his motion follows through with his downwards slash, using the momentum he releaseses his left hand and uses his right hand to swing the blade outwards fully extending his arm.
"Come forth, Spirit of Fire!" the boy yells as the blade reacts by breaking apart into a crimson energy, his free right hand now clenching into a fist, the energy moves downwards under the boy as it begins to take the blades true form, the massive form of the fire elemental forming below the boy whom now stand supon its right shoulder, its feet producing flames to keep it airborne, its head tilts back as the beasts mighty maw opens releasing a loud roar as infornt of its mouth a spirling sphere of fire forms, tilting its head towards that of Navi the flaming sphere is released being roughly 2 meters in size.
Once the first is released a second follows, then a third, flames continuiously rapid fired from the creatures mouth moving at max speed possible, Samuru's masutaai watches his uncles reactionand through the telepathic link with the elemental he guides the shots if his uncle should move at a speed his brain can register, the firestorm firing towards his uncle as Samuru's left hand grips the side of the floating elementals head, the boy now releasing a maniacle laughter as the fire storm comes forth.
"Hyaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 am
Admittedly, his dojutsu eyes had to glance up for a moment at the fire giant to gauge its power. It was an impressive beast, and one that had the potential to destroy many worlds. Truly, Samuru was fighting with the power of around an experienced Jounin. Navi rests now, his body falling downwards unimpeded before he lands gently with wind manipulation. The terrain was quite rocky after all of the explosions from earlier, the man leaning against a large upturned boulder as he continues reading. His deactivates his agility skill for now, as the turbulence high in the air was making it harder to read.

The fireballs fly forth towards Navi and his form that stands on the ground a small distance away from the feet of the colossal beast. Each ball of katon dissipates into thin air as it comes near Navi, his glowing kunai blade slicing each projectile in half with blurring speed. Without even looking up, his kunai continues parrying each incoming attack at their top speed, easily predicting the trajectory of each blast and harmlessly disposing of them.

In the back of his mind, the strange upbringing of an evil power hungry kid was somewhat unsettling. His exponentially increasing skill meant that there would likely be a point soon in the future where Navi would have to put some effort into the spars between them. There were few shinobi on the planet that had the potential to ever even come close to that level, and it was not surprising that one of them would be Viper's own flesh and blood.

What are you trying to gain from this?

A brief mental exchange occurs between him and the Nanabi, all the while reading the book and defending against the onslaught of fire attacks unabated.

Once Samuru finishes cycling through all of his most powerful attacks, he'll likely end up relying on the Kyuubi.

A short pause occurs before a follow up question is asked.

Do you think that will happen soon?

The Nanabi observes with everything with awe. Navi must have been playing close attention all along, the timing of each move had to be perfect. His priority to observe and contain the Kyuubi's power had been the objective all along. The man wasn't really bored, it was just a masterful ploy to lure out the beast and gain precious information about the modified Kyuubi incarnation.

Yeah, but I'm gonna finish this chapter first.

...or maybe not.

It was often hard to tell whether Navi was simply socially inept or just plain cynical. The beast gives a light sigh and falls silent.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 am
Samuru vies his uncles form through his Masutaai, his uncle countering each and everyfireball which causes the boy tog rowl slightly, he now yells to the beast.
"Spirit of fire, stop playing around and end this, full power now!"
With his words acting as a trigger the arms fo the beast curl uwpards flames erupting from its form, all except for around Samuru, these flames dance and begin to cover the area forcing his uncle to either take them head on or do an evasion of some sort, the raging inferno grows to be a collosal vortex of fire with Samuru himself in a sphere shapes safe zone with the size considerable to his height, his vision however is blinded due to the chakra spiraling around but hopefully his uncle is aswell as the vortex fills its interior aswell as gaining the funnel shape, the only place without fire within the zone is the small sphere around Samuru who remains on the beasts shoulder.
"That's right, show him our power and make him flee from us!" tghe boy proclaims proudly laughing more as he hopes to give his uncle even more to counter, not giving him one second of peace sending onslaught after onslaughter towards him hoping to injure him and prove his growth and power which his facade hides any indication of noticing.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 am
The erupting fire storm that flew from the core of the beast upon his disturbingly evil sounding nephew's command. The kunai hangs gently by the loop on the tip of his index finger while his middle finger and thumb touch. As the katon wave bursts forth the man snaps his fingers, his Katon manip creating an instantaneous wave-like shield a small distance around him that pushes outward and dissipates the fire that had been hurdling towards him. Navi continues reading unabated while spinning the kunai around his index finger apathetically.

As his main element, fire was the weakest element to use against him. Even as a Genin he had practiced with it religiously, to the point where he created one of the most powerful fire ninjutsu in existence. The legendary Great Blaze Ball which condensed Katon chakra into such an intense sphere that it bursted with the force of a nuclear blast.

In the back of his head Navi wonders what else the boy could possibly do next. There couldn't be much more up his sleeve after such a display of various powers, but Samuru had proven to have strong persistence. Good thing he had brought a book, this whole ordeal was taking a lot longer then he thought.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum