Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv]

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:19 am
After a few moments the firestorm ends, not a trace of vegetation is visible throughout the area of effect, the ground still left with traces of fire, Samuru looks down however seeing a small path of grass, his uncle standing upon still reading, his eyes narrow as he growls more.
"WHY IN THE HELL WONT YOU DIE?!" the boy yells towards his uncle, the elemental takes on a its prior crimson energy state as Samuru drops, his cape fluttering above him, the blade reforming in the grasp of both his hands as with one powerful falling downwards slash he attempt to slam the blade down upon his uncle, with his speed and strength behind the natural shaprness of the blade it no doubt proves to be a fatal mistake to take it head on along with the slash also comes forth a wave of fire set to engulf his uncle if he does indeed remain in place, the blades sharpness being eighty four at this current moment as should he hit his mark is fail he lands upon his feet looking forward with narrowed eyes growling waiting for the results.
His silver eyes scanning forward waiting for the wave of fire to dissapate to see the results truly to see the state of his uncle.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 pm
Perceiving his incoming nephew flying towards him with a downward thrust, Navi deactivates his kunai and holsters it with a sigh. With his right hand he points upwards toward Samuru, several blue strings bursting from each of his outstretched fingers. While continuing to read the book, these strings spread out to form a durable and thick net above Navi. A couple of these strings would wrap around to grab hold on his fiery blade. If the boy held onto the hilt, when Navi flicked his wrist he would be yanked aside with a huge whip lash, following a trajectory to land several hundred meters away.

If he did not hold on, the weapon itself would be torn from his grasp, following the same trajectory when flicked away. The strings would remain solid (but not sharp or lethal), and be used defensively to stop this attack while Navi started finishing up the chapter.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm
The blade comes down but it is halted by a web of blue strings, an old enemy of his that was used by his father before, and was used on him in the office upon first awakening his Kyuubi, the boy growling as they stop the blade.
With the motion of his uncle the boy grips his blade's hilt tighter, the motion of the strings moves him through the air as the strings release in a whiplash attempt to shoot him far away, but he will not have that, those strings will not beat him again!
Using his air walking Samuru stops himself horizontally in the air 10 meters away from his uncle, he swings his blade once more vertically sending yet another crescent wave of fire at him.
It is strange, still the boy has not resorted to the Kyuubi, regardless of how desperate his attempts are he still does not go for the power he deemed forbidden at the moment.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm
It was expected that Samuru would act stubbornly here, and as such held tightly onto the blade while firing off another attack against him. A construct of fire is conjured from thin air a meter away from him, flying forward and expanding in a plume to intercept and dissipate the incoming attack. With a flick of the wrist a few more threads would wrap around the blade, currently linking him to his nephew who is suspended in the air.

Lightning currents shoot through his Shi no Tenshi strings and would travel through the blade, electrocuting the boy with a paralyzing and instantaneous burst of electricity. Should Samuru still grasp helplessly onto the blade, his arm would swing down to slam them into the battered ground with immense strength. If Samuru let go, then Navi would bring the blade in and wield it with his strings. Upon recovering the weapon for himself, he would aim a crescent flame slash at Samuru, wielding the blade while he turns the page to keep reading.

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm
Samuru grips the blade, he feels lightning jolt through the blade as his teeth press firmly against one another, his eyes widening, and his hair spiking straight upwards.
He watches the strings and plans a partial way out, the blade breaks apart into crimson chakra moving through the strings and into the air, the form of the fire elemental.
Should the beast be struck down it returns to the blade, much better than his uncle having possession of it, the beast standing between Navi and Samuru with its frontal position facing Navi, a massive wall of fire spanning the maximum height, and width possible shoots towards the Hokage, Samuru watching with glaring eyes, his hair however still spiked upwards from the earlier jolt.
He tries to plan his next move, he pretty much has nothing else to pull out aside from the Kyuubi, even if he loses he has no intention of using it and proving it to be a crutch for his own power.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm
The Shi no Tenshi strings surrounding the construct sharpen, this change instantly slicing the being to pieces and removing the threat the moment it appears. Should fire shoot forth, Navi would dissipate it immediately with a mirroring fire wave, but it was likely expected that Samuru would either engage with straight up fists, or the Kyuubi itself.

The entangling and sharpened strings that would have dispatched the fire being fly forth towards Samuru now, their sharpness switching off to pure durability. In an attempt to trap and constrict the boy, they would pursue him by first trying to tie together his legs, and then attempt to grab his arms. Should Samuru escape the range and evade this, the chakra threads would dissipate, leaving the man to continue enjoying his literature in peace.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:46 am
The strings slice through the creature, with a roar it reverts to it's energy state before converting back into the blade, the creature entering a deep slumber inside the blade.
The blade itself materializing in Samuru's right hand, the reverse summoning seal placed upon it.
As Samuru watches his uncle he notes the strings alter, the edges being rounded it seems by his eyes, seeing the movements clearly he skids backwards watching the strings movements attempting to get out of range his eyes tracking each and every motion of the strings.
Samuru now reaching a safe distance in only a few moments ensuring he moves out of the way of the strings each time, the location he is at now being by luck 5 meters beyond the range of the strings.
Samuru with narrowed eyes slides the blade through the belt loop on his left hip, the blade hanging on his hip due to having no proper holster.
His arms cross after this as his eyes narrow in an aggravated pouting manner, "Fine, you win fuck face."
Samuru may be insane at times, but he is not stupid, he knows when he is in a losing battle, his Uncle Echo showed him that before, and his words of how he will get nowhere fighting with his uncles becoming annoyingly clear to him, not yet is he on their level but soon, he will be the one to break all of their noses!
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 am
Navi closes his book, somewhat irritated that after all of that nothing really came of it. Perhaps Samuru was right after all, and the boy really was attempting to shield the influence of the Kyuubi at any cost. This certainly seemed to be the case, as after everything he had the demon still hadn't been relied upon. Strange as the man had expected the beast to be a last resort, but it seemed his nephew had held true to his word in this case.

"You can try again another time,"

After all of this fighting for control the man realizes he has yet to truly come to terms with the beast within himself. Perhaps it wouldn't be right for Navi to toy with Samuru's before mastering his own. He sighs, realizing that the place to deal with this issue would be with his old friend and mentor. The boy's father nonetheless.

"See ya around,"

Then Navi disappears in a crimson flash.

WC: A Fuckton/2,000

[Final Tail of V2 Unlocked
Exit]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:25 am
{Approved}

Without so much of a word of recognition that his skills advanced this far, his uncle is gone. His arms crossed as he glares forward at where his uncle used to be, the anger behind his glare no doubt would be enough to light the spare on fire with black flames should he have the ability.
With a growl he begins to make his way home, stomping all the while as he tries to ease his annoyance.
"You can try again another time", Samuru repeats his uncles words in a mocking tone, those words piss him off the more he thinks of them, the bored tone as if he was just but an annoying fly buzzing around the office in his eyes, his anger builds the more he thinks of it.
He now exits the training area and reenters the populated area of the village, stomping through the streets he ignores the looks he gets and makes his way home.

[WC 4,005;
20 stats, 40JP

Exit;Closed]
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum