Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm gonna do it! [P;Inv]

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 pm
Samuru smirks, his right hand raises as his thumb points at his chest. "That is why I'm gonna be the strongest Overlord to ever exist! This cage will be made out of adamantium by that time!" The boy proclaims with his smirk wide, his words although using references from his manga and comics should be easily translated as to what he means by them.

At this point, Samuru has little care for the Kyuubi within him, along with seeing it as an unstable power, he also views it as a crutch he leaned to much upon and ended up falling down the stairs because he could not use it right.

"I'll learn to control it in time, right now if I'm not strong enough and only use its power, I cannot truly call myself the heir to the world..! he says with a childish smirk which spreads across his lips, although childish much can be taken from his words, mostly the fact that he does not want to rely on the power of the Kyuubi, that before he wants to use it again he wants to be strong enough on his own to rival that new power.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm
Samuru seems to rattle on a bit about comic references using some strange egotistical cryptic language that Navi had been all too familiar with when serving under Viper. He was happy to hear that the boy had no desire to entirely rely on that power, yet still felt uneasy by the presence of such a malicious beast.

"Regardless," Navi began, "Perhaps it was time I trained you."

He pauses for a moment and lets out a small sigh, feeling that this was more of a responsibility at the moment to watch over his young nephew.

"The goal is to help you become more in tune with the chakra network inside your body. Even if you don't wish to rely on it, let's make sure you master it."

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Samuru crosses his arms with a soft sigh, his cape fluttering softly in the slight breeze going through the area.
"Fine fine, if you say so uncle Navs." the boy says, tilting his head upwards at the sky his silver eyes detail out the clouds.
"You set the date and I'll prove how much of a bad ass I am" he says as his smirk now grows wide.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm
"Why not here and now?"

Navi asks with a smirk, somewhat interested in seeing how far Samuru has progressed thus far and willing to egg him on. Perhaps he could intimidate or anger the boy to force the Kyuubi out of him. It all depended on how the young Genin reacted to each of his movements. They would need to relocate to a different location first, but as Hokage he could make time in his schedule to this for whenever he wished.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 am
"Sounds good to me!" the boy says ready for the challenge, he is gonna kick his uncles ass so bad he will earn the seat of Hokage in his fathers eyes and the eyes of the village, the birthright he was denied.

Holding up his right hand he waits for his uncle to make contact with it so they can travel in style, assuming his Uncle will just take them there with his grand speed, or he can just reverse summon to him if contact is made the boy applying a seal so it is indeed possible.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm
Navi taps the boy's right hand and then vanishes with blinding speed, just long enough for a reverse summoning seal to be placed on his palm. A moment later he would reappear several miles from the village in a wide clearing deep in the forest. This spot would serve perfectly, there were no signs of other civilians or people that would interfere making this private area an excellent place to train. The Hokage waits for Samuru to appear now, gathering his thoughts on how to begin the session.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am
As his uncle vanishes Samuru smirks, his right hand forms the seal of confrontation and with that, he is off.
In a plume of smoke Samuru appears at his uncles right, one meter away, with his smirk still upon his lips.
He takes a few steps forward and turns to his left to face his uncle, the two now three meters apart, the smoke from his arrival fading only moments after his arrival.
Clapping his hands together the boy rubs them back and forth ready to get this started, during this motion a reverse summoning seal is placed upon his left palm by his right.
"Well lets go old man, ready for me to kick your ass?" the boy says with much confidence, his arrogant smirk almost mirroring that of his fathers that was commonly worn during such occasions.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 pm
Navi shrugs off the boy's comment immediately, still not yet even twenty years old and being called an old man. Does the position of Hokage really make you age that fast? For a moment the somewhat socially inept boy wonders, but then realizes it was probably just an expression because of the historically older men who used to hold the position. Of recent years there has been exception, but the founders of the leaf from many years ago had a hierarchy consisted of ninja with decades of experience.

Maybe it was better if the two of them decided to get warmed up first. By the two of them me meant Samuru of course, in the mean time maybe Navi could catch up on some reading or try talking to the beast within himself. With a light sigh he opens up a connection, letting the Nanabi's thoughts flow with his own. Like powering a computer, bits of his consciousness flicker on with the demon's influence until his mind flows in sync with the Biju.

You and the Kyuubi face to face, sounds like we've been here before.

He remained silent as he let his gaze rest on Samuru, his dojutsu eyes flickering and scanning the boy. This entire session would be intriguing to him, as his abilities would allow him to see Viper's influence over the boy and his nephew's exact control over the Kyuubi chakra sealed within him. A little bit of tension hung in the air, and Navi's right hand sunk into his pocket.

When he took it back out, a large book was revealed to be in his right hand. Opening it, his eyes lazily scan each page after he finds his place. With a yawn he glances up at Samuru, leaning against a tree and stretching his shoulders a bit.

"Are you going to attack me or wait for me to die of old age?"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm
Samuru watches as his uncle takes a moment, as if suspended in time with his thoughts, his eyes changing to their new state.
Samuru watches him reach within his pocket, is he pulling forth a weapon to begin? He waits as his eyes keep ever watch on his hand to see the form of the object coming forth....it's......a book, a fucking book.
Hearing his words the boys eyes narrow for but a moment, his mood however returns, "Well if ya died then I would have my position back!" he says with his smirk growing wider.
The boy dashes towards his uncle, his right fist drawing back and then thrusting forward attempting a strike at his uncles stomach aimed towards the center, his right hand positioned behind him with a seal already prepared.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm
Navi blurs away as Samuru thrusts forward, the boy's hand likely smashing into the tree he was just leaning against. He appears a few meters behind Samuru, his speed taking him to stand in the clearing as his eyes continue scanning the page.

"Damn you're slow," Navi said tiredly, boredom dripping from his voice. Upon hearing Samuru's comment he decides to trail this conversation and see where it brings him. Invoking his nephew's power might be easier then he thought.

"What do you mean your position?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum