Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Just Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemui
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yargui
Yargui
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Stranglehold [P, Ballian] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranglehold [P, Ballian]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:15 pm
"I don't have an answer for you," Mino replies. She can't speak for every conquest that has ever happened. Her realm is the practical, the here-and-now, and she'd quite like to bring Ballian to that level for a little while.

"While this philosophical back and forth has been interesting, I am more concerned with the practical. Our village has no ability to continue conquest as it stands, so that question can wait." The woman narrows her dark eyes, gaze piercing. "What do you intend to do, Ballian? You agree that it is necessary to uncover this village's direction. What are you going to do about it?"

The wet railing is beginning to soak along her sleeve, leaving it cold against her arm as she leans. She's beginning to feel fatigue catch up with her. Idly, she imagines ANBU lurking just beyond it, clinging to the wall behind her and whispering twisted messages of her treason into their mysterious leader's ear. Mino does not fancy herself a traitor, but no leadership survives without the approval of its power base. Their new leader must be revealed and legitimized by his own choice before somebody more powerful and reckless unmasks him by force - and likely takes his life, destabilizing the village even further.

This is for their leader's own good. For everybody's own good. If Mino has her way, they will all be on the same page shortly, and this village will have a chance to survive. She doesn't dare hope they will thrive.

[250]
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen
Stat Page : Icey Healy Boi
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9850

Fri May 01, 2020 1:32 pm
Ballian stood there for a moment and took in the words that Mino was throwing back at him and it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, the difference was… What was the plan of the Mizukage really, we don’t have any postings, we have a lack of understanding of the direction of fortitude to establish a proper security of the entire nation. It was probably time someone actually attempted a real attempt of confrontation with the Mizukage. Much like Mino explained that she knew no one as far as she knows has direct and establishing value of meaningful contact with him, so you know what that meant? No one else is better for the job than a man that was the epitome of ignorance and establishment in the form of actual relentlessness in conversation.

“Well, let's hear it out. You must have something up your sleeve. I mean, clearly you’ve had this idea planned for sometime now. Look at the way you are attempting to persuade someone you barely just met who has a drive and willingness to reconstruct the structure of something. With that statement, do not count me as a full resourceful end goal mission. We are going to end up having to deal with a gentleman who does and can dictate our jobs above anything else. Also, I’d like to establish a point, with the way you say things and the way you situate yourself at moments… I feel like you believe someone may be watching us during this discussion, is there an alternative plan you have that may be coming into effect all of a sudden?”

Ballian wasn’t paranoid, he could tell by the sensing of the area and the time of night, that if someone was going to be attacking them or bring in any kind of problem that may exist it was going to happen sooner than later. His eyes scanned the area constantly as he would walk around as he was speaking to Mino, it wasn’t because he was bored or not understanding, it was the ability to check out if there was anything possibly life threatening or detrimental to his existence at the time. This also was one of the few times that he was without his Brother by his side, who basically the two were inseparable, but as far as he knew Zieg was out doing some alone time training from the words that were being spoken to him over the day and at breakfast. Ballian took a step onto the ledge and looked over it and looked around the village and his eyes scanned deep and wide, the peace and calm nature of the village was something beautiful, even in the moments where he stood and was talking to Mino.

“Even among all the chaos that you can believe that can happen, in the end there can potentially be a possibility of balance and tranquility… The difference is the meaning behind said belief is death has to play an action. Which is an entitlement by the belief of the general shinobi code.” He left off a snide snicker to the last remark, because of the code that most shinobi are fed is a general lie and is in term a brainwashing sequence. 

WC: 540 / TWC: 3,800

Last edited by Ballian on Sun May 03, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yargui
Yargui
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2020 11:42 am
"There is no alternative plan. I'm just... nervous." Scared, more like. Though she does enjoy being such a squeaky wheel, edging so close to insubordination is dangerous. Mino hesitates, looking out over the village.

"I think you should request a meeting of the jonin. I believe you can collectively apply enough pressure to persuade our leader to unmask himself without the threat of retribution in either direction. At that point, he can be fully legitimized as Mizukage, and the show of solidarity from the jonin will quell unrest in the middle and lower ranks. I'd do it myself, if I had the rank. You understand why I have to ask this of you instead." She gazes out over the village and lights herself another cigarette. "I apologize for being so indirect - as you said, we've just met."

"It's risky. I'm sure he's kept so private for a reason. The jonin may not like the face he reveals to them. That doesn't even take into account the difficulty of reaching quorum to make this request in the first place - we'll want to reach out to as many jonin as we can individually with our concerns." Mino sighs and takes a drag of her cigarette, exhaling smoke over the balcony. "Still, we can't continue like this."

[213]
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2020 9:54 pm
A mind speaking through the feelings of their own personal care are the ones who have a hard time expressing what they truly feel or see with. The words didn’t strike him down in the idea of confidence to confront the mizukage about potential uprising issues that can strike through the people of the country. It however  did bother Ballian enough to notice that even someone with some stance of power within the country with a title felt it was a nerve striking in her, even if it was creeping into a level of potential fear. No matter what a voice of reason and a strong stature is something that is lacking heavily by officials of a country in the worst of times and cannot always show the presentation of this value. Ballian blinked a few times in the minor reply that came from his small counterpart female medical nin. 

“I don’t mind the idea that you are nervous about the situation that can develop during a thing of this caliber, but the problem is now where I am confused on how you expect a group of Jounin is going to cause a recoil of aftermath to be expressed from a single individual to unmask themselves. Are you not a jounin yourself, I am going to assume you are a genin then by the way you are speaking about rank? I hope you are aware that a rank cannot reflect the value of determination and protocol among another person, especially in the state of his if he is hiding?  If you want to cause a belief in him to blossom purely, you may want to avoid the idea of going along the lines of not multiple individuals being standing before him and actually have him speak with a single representative, there is no value or profit in him or for the people if he is in a situation where he is cornered and doesn’t feel safe. Now, if you apologize to me again for being ‘indirect’ as you are calling it, I will end up having to seal your mouth shut with ice, because have the ability to speak and not feel threatened is something that a lot of people do not get to have or thrive from, so I prefer if you to redact that remark and smile a bit more, even if YOU have just met me.”

Ballian’s words were not to be a threat and not speak to be as one, but to prove a point that no matter what; if enemies he would speak the same way to them. Allies and Enemies usually have common goals that can be divided and subjected to the core of being identical in a sense. There is a starting, a middle and an ending goal that always usually have the same results, just depends on which side you want to stand on. Ballian smiled a bit when he made the remark and finished it, he looked her in the eyes and shrugged a little bit and rotated his shoulder a bit enough to make a sound because of how restless it had been feeling from his lack of stretching at times. 

“Just because he has been keeping quiet doesn’t mean he doesn’t need it. Could he be struggling with the power of his position, it is written in history that kage’s among many countries, even the leaders of smaller regions always in a stranglehold of a spot that cause their villagers and shinobi fly into an idea of raising a level of anarchy to overthrow the leader. If you understand what I mean by that. Regardless of what I am saying, the ‘face’ you may speak of may appear before me, I’ll accept his decisions for hiding if they are just, doesn’t mean that I will not find a way to make it benefit not only himself, but the rest of the nation. United is much easier than people believe; divided means that there are weak spots that need to be filled…. So when do I meet him? I don’t need anyone else.”

Ballian looked towards the door and slowly began walking towards it with the pulling of his finger to lead down the stairs and begin the idea, even late at night to provoke an audience with the Mizukage.

WC: 718 / TWC: 4,518
Yargui
Yargui
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2020 10:21 pm
"Chunin," she replies shortly, the suggestion of her being a genin stinging her pride some. His assertion that she should be grateful and beaming for having the opportunity to speak openly has the opposite effect - she scowls and narrows her eyes, taking another quiet drag of her cigarette. Well, he certainly has the ego to be a revolutionary. Still, at least for the preservation of their working relationship, she should answer his attempt at levity with more than a glare. "You'll have to do more than that to get a sunny face from me, I'm afraid," she drawls.

Mino contemplates his words. He doesn't give her much time to think on it - as he turns to leave, presumably to confront their quarry in the middle of the night, she accepts that there's little she can do to stop him. The idea of Ballian making the single determination of whether the man's reasons for hiding are valid concerns her... but if he doesn't succeed, it's not like Mino will give up. Fine. They'll just have to see how this plays out. Though it does feel far riskier, to make such a play with zero actual leverage, Ballian does have a point that it may be better not to paint their leader into a corner. A part of her is curious to see how Ballian's idealism will fare.

"Ballian," she calls as he leaves, tone gentler. "...Good luck."

She leaves the rest, for now, in his hands.

[245, TWC 2276]

[Exit]

Claiming 22 stats, putting 15 into speed and 7 into chakra.

Putting 1950 words into fully learning Mystical Palm, 550 words trained here. Putting remaining 326 words into starting on Summoning Technique.

Claiming memorization of Ballian's chakra signature.
Ballian
Ballian
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2020 1:25 am
Ballian smiled and based on the response from the reply that she was a chuunin made him slightly snicker at the process, it wasn’t that he was trying to be rude it was the confidence of Mino being so shaken to the core that she couldn’t feel welcome to the idea of confronting the mizukage herself and believed that it would take more than just herself or getting a group of Jounin to do such a simple task. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the idea though, some people work better with pressure, Mino was an example of that with how he spoke to her.

“I apologize, I do not mean to be disrespectful and insult your title, it is just the way that you reacted and I felt like it would be better to undermine your title to give you a boost of confidence in strength; opposite effect.” 

Ballian began to walk away and gave a bow and tap of a bow to her as he turned and continued on his way down the stairs and out of the hospital itself, upon doing so his hand slid into his chest pocket and pulled out his book and began to pull out the pen in the same pocket and began to slowly write things down to keep track of the newly acquired information from his encounter today, as he passed the one room where his genin was, he began to write a note and walked in and slid it onto the table, it read “get better, come find me and I shall teach you a new technique for this incident - Ballian” He looked at her as she looked calm and at peace to a point from probably all the drugs in her system currently. Exiting the room and leaving the hospital through the front doors, he took a seat on one of the longer benches outside and began to write.

“Data log: Mino ??????, Chuunin, Medical Ninja, older lady - accuses the current mizukage of hiding his true identity in the form of a crisis that could eclipse the entire nation into a state of chaos potentially, or that it is already spiraling into one. Believes a group of jounin need to counteract in discussion with the mizukage himself.

Mizukage - ???? - ???? believed to have a hidden identity, must set up a meeting with the individual to gather more information based on from Mino.

It is believed that we need to resolve a revolutionary context through means of security with the mizukage this is true, but I plan to resolve it in a belief that we can both understand that the politics of this country must be settled and adjusted to an  understanding that can be rational for the nation.”

As the moment he finished writing and looked into the night he began and closed his book to conclude the somewhat eventful evening he had experienced, Ballian thought to himself it was best to rest right now and then approach in the morning with no regret of confronting the issues that had arisen tonight and make sure that he could find out the standing between the Mizukage and ‘Mino’s ideaology’. 

[Exit]

WC: 523 / TWC: 5,041

Spending 20 points on Chakra ( 80 + 20 = 100)
Spending 25 Points on Speed (75 + 25 = 100)
Spending 5 points on Stamina (80 + 5 = 85)

---- 

Spending 3,041 on Ice Style: Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice  / 517+3041 = New total (3,558 / 8000)

--- 

spending 2,000 on claiming memorization of Mino's Chakra Signature.

Last edited by Ballian on Tue May 05, 2020 1:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in Spending total)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Tue May 05, 2020 8:50 pm