Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

A Shadow in the Doorstep (Open) Empty A Shadow in the Doorstep (Open)

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:33 pm
In days of travel, none were ever quite as long as the last one. The one where your muscles ache knowing you are so close, and yet strange energy fills one's legs to push them forward, to drive them just that much faster towards their destination. So too did the same energy fill Yuuma as he made the final push across the desert highlands on his way back through the country of Haven. He hadn't believed he would miss the warm, dry air that came with the region, but something about it stirred memory deep within, back to a time when he had a clear goal in mind and a means by which he could achieve it. It was nothing like wandering aimlessly in the woods, settlement to settlement, asking for a person of no known stature. No, he had aspirations of counting himself among the very sort of people that had rescued him those years ago. A noble Shinobi of Hoshigakure, though he had also learned that there were many within the village proper that would not ever associate the word "noble" with the mystic-power wielding ninja. Despite this, Yuuma only had his own experience to go by, and being rescued from blood-thirsty bandits had been enough to set his heart. But not his mind.

In the distance, Yuuma spotted the gates of the village. Tall and proud, rows of fauna laid carefully on the outside to welcome those who might be visiting. His mind was filled with the aspirations he once had; developing himself as a shinobi, learning the nature of curative Jutsu and skills that would help him at the hospital, and finding others to connect with who had perhaps felt a struggle that was not unlike his own. All of this, of course, he abandoned for the sake of finding his sister. A mixture of excitement and unease filled his chest as he considered the stern face of his teacher peering down at him with a furrowed brow. Even if no harsh words were to be said, the look of disappointment would be enough to strain the spirit of the former student. What would Valen think? Would he make him redo the academy? Would he even accept Yuuma back? Perhaps Yuuma was overstating his significance- perhaps Valen wouldn't even remember him. 

A concoction of possibilities had played out in his head by the time Yuuma was within sight of the guard at the gate. No doubt, he'd have to check himself into the city just as he had done for people as part of a mission some time ago. He wondered if there would be an academy student here learning, just like he had. Perhaps he could even ask a few questions about what had transpired since his departure without drawing too much ire for his own past association. Dressed in a travelers cloak, the cloth sat over a slim pack that hugged his back. Well-worn foot pads wrapped in cloth lent to the road-weary expression Yuuma wore on his face, pleasant though was the smile he wore as he lifted a hand in greetings to the guard. "Good evening." He said, a rasp in his tone as the first words he had spoken aloud in some time. "I seek passage into Hoshigakure." 

Withdrawing a rather worn parchment, Yuuma would hand it to the guard who accepted the pass. At first, Yuuma let his gaze wander for some time, looking about the gates and the rows of plants outlining travel paths lead towards the city. When he drew his gaze back, however, he would note the guard taking a careful focus of the man, then back to the parchment. "Just a moment." The guard said before turning to head back to the gate. No doubt, the pass he had was quite old and need to be checked against history as compared to what was valid now- a knowledge Yuuma held only thanks to the duty he had fulfilled at the gates before. Leaning against a cane made of stone, Yuuma would exercise patience as he waited for the business to conclude with the check. Somewhere from deep in the city, a warm bed was calling to him.

TWC- 700
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 92350

A Shadow in the Doorstep (Open) Empty Re: A Shadow in the Doorstep (Open)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:53 pm
The man at the gate seeing the pass knew it was old, his hand grasped a book with multiple pictures within. Upon seeing the face of the stranger  with a matching picture on the book, he would give Yuuma back the pass. "If you could wait here for a moment, someone will be here shortly." The man would ring a bell three times and sit there as if waiting for something to happen, like he was ready to jump out of his booth when the shit hit the fan.

His eyes seemed to move to the tall man approaching from the rear his face contorting in fear, as Akabayashi pressed his full killing intent onto Yuuma, his muscles strengthening from chakra he was ready to fight. "Yuuma!" He would yell with the fervor of a mad scientist who had made a breakthrough. "I see you in my bingo book, don't run or fight, and maybe you leave alive today."

With the display of power the only way for the former genin of Hoshi to run would be forward and further into the village. Toward the Nova would prove difficult with the aura of absolute terror wafting from him. If the genin turned she would see a tall man, wearing a lab coat, with the haori of the Nova placed over it. His red hair was short, his shades made telling his eye color difficult, but the massive scar on his right eye was clearly visible. "What brings you back to the village? Not here to start a fight like Waz did are you?" 
WC: 262
Jutsu used Chakra Enhanced Strength
Display of Power: Disparity 400 
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:31 pm
Time ticked away, seconds turning into minutes as Yuuma waited for some manner of confrontation- questioning about his pass being out of date, a demanding to know where an accountable member of the village Shinobi had been for the better part of a year- there was no end to the possibilities Yuuma had flowing through his mind. What he hadn't expected, however, was a member of the Nova Corps to respond to the situation personally. Had things really gotten so bad that the elite members of the Shinobi task force responded to a simple query at the gate? The call of his name caused the young man to flinch slightly, his gaze falling down and away as the feeling of unease washed over him. This unease began then to metamorphize into fear as the Nova came closer still. He certainly wasn't doing much to restrain himself; perhaps he didn't know Yuuma to not be a threat, perhaps the man had no way of telling what sort of power Yuuma had. Certainly if he did, he'd know that such a display was not necessary. 

Don't run or fight, the man had said. Fighting was simply out of the question- the road had left him weary and without resource. Not to mention, his diminished practice of the arts had left him in a state that even academy students would find laughable. Run? Where would he run? Where could he run? Even if he had mind to- even if he thought he could escape the monster of a man that now approached him- Hoshi had been the only place to ever welcome him. Without it, he truly would be left to the mercy of the world. A world, he had discovered, that was not a very forgiving. As the man approached, Yuuma's unease would become evident as he shifted in place, a hand reaching up to rub at the back of his head while the other remain planted on his earth-section cane, a tool that had no real power other than being a weighty rod with which he could strike things- certainly nothing that a Nova had to fear. 

The display was unnerving, frightful even. But it still paled in comparison to the power he had witnessed displayed by Valen on the day of his graduation. This man was fearsome and dangerous, no doubt, but Yuuma had once stared into the face of a dragon, and it made this experience just a little more bearable. "I do not know who Waz is," the youth started, "But my name is Yuuma Fujiwara. Once upon a time ago, I was welcomed by Hoshi. Now I wish- wish to return." He said, unable to hold a stammer from his tone as he fought and failed to meet the gaze of the approaching man. "I do not wish to fight, and I have no where to which to run."

WC- 482
TWC - 1182
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:32 pm
Well the kid was afraid at the least, but his fear didn't make him run. He fidgeted all over shifting his feet, his hand reaching behind his head, and the other tightening on his cane. He would listen to Yuuma speak with a careful eye on his hands and actions. One out of place move would be met with deadly force, at the moment based on Yuuma's statement and current actions of willingly coming back to Hoshi he wasn't hostile. 

"I believe you are telling the truth, but we have to be careful. Please put on these cuffs and then follow me, I have to take you to your new home." The man would say tossing Yumma a pair of handcuffs for them to restrain themselves. Once, Yuuma had he would urge the boy forward. "Move toward the kage's office, it hasn't changed since your departure." He would walk behind the "prisoner" telling them directions if they didn't know the way.

"You know you can't just leave the village and come back when you feel like it right? Thats not a shinobi force functions. I just saw a captured former Hoshi ninja get executed just the other day right in the streets, and then Waz kid showed up and started going wild Dusk stabbed him with his wood and that was the end of him." The Nova knew his words didn't sound right, but he moved on from there. "At least you turned yourself in, though that doesn't mean you'll get a second chance. I'd plan out what you plan to say before we get to the Kage's office. The current occupant is kind of a hard ass."

It was a lie, the kage was currently out along with the deputy. A jounin had temporarily been placed in charge and she wasn't a hard ass as much as a pretty faced murderous. One that liked placing prisoner's in the Terumi's home for him to foster. Maybe, he would take Yuuma to live with her, but it didn't seem equal still. Yuuma seemed to go with the flow, Miyamoto was a moody teen who liked to argue with Akabayashi with every chance he got.
WC: 361
TWC: 623
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:42 am
Unease began to give way to relief as Yuuma was dubbed to be telling the truth. Convenient, considering he hadn't lied to the man- what reason would he have for doing so? Though there were many reasons, perhaps, there was little in the way Yuuma could imagine. It was the endless vision of road that obscured his thoughts; the world of the shinobi was a dangerous one, and deception was part of that game. In the eyes of the Nova, he could be someone in disguise here to steal something or hurt the village. So it wasn't the most unreasonable demand when a pair of cuffs were tossed in his direction. With a bit of a fumble, Yuuma would reach out and capture the restraints after nearly dropping them. Scooting off to the side of the road for a moment, Yuuma allowed the earth-section cane to fall back into a little pile of rubble that he would then sweep away from the main road with the side of his foot while he placed the manacles on his own wrists, cuffing himself in the front as doing so behind his back would be quite the ordeal for him to do on his own. 

"Go with the flow" was certainly one way to describe the young man who seemed not all too phased about having to cuff himself in order to return to the village, though the deal was not yet sealed. He would meet the Kage. This revelation brought him a small amount of relief as he breathed a small sigh- perhaps Valen would remember him still and grant clemency. Or, perhaps not. Either way, Yuuma did not struggle when he was directed to lead, nor did he hesitate to take direction towards the Kage's office. Of all the things to change, he was thankful that the location of the office wasn't one of them. Listening to the warning offered by the man who offered him no name, Yuuma would nod as he spoke, glancing over his shoulder just enough to show he was listening. "I...see.." He responded first, turning over the thought of public execution in his mind. He had never known the leaders of Hoshi to be particularly cruel- he had never done anything to harm the village. But things might have changed since then. For the first time, Yuuma contemplated the possibility that he had just walked into his own death sentence. 

"I know my defense might not mean much to you, but I had a good reason. Or..what I thought was a good reason." Yuuma said, loud enough to be heard without having to turn around to the man. The pair took a turn, moving past a set of Queensguard who marched in order down the street. The normally stoic expression turned slightly sour as the guards passed the men, though the squad made no move to stop their patrol to address the pair. None the less, Yuuma's eyes followed them as they passed and a moment longer still before he looked back forward. "I see some things are still the same." 

The journey to the offices would not be delayed, though the Nova would see the gaze of the young man wander at certain points. It wouldn't take much deduction to reason he was looking for things that were familiar; buildings, business, even people. The hospital in particular received a long, distant look when it came into view. Despite these, the young man kept his words to himself up until they were outside the main building that housed the Kage and his office. It was here that Yuuma would pause before the door and turn to the Nova, his gaze able to meet the man's for the moment as the fear from before had become drowned out by the sensation of being surrounded by things most familiar. "Uh.." Yuuma started, signaling his hesitation to continue. "Should I...clean myself before I see the Kage? Not that I wish to delay the process but I've been on the road for..." he paused, looking like he was counting invisible numbers before he simply shook his head, "A long time. I wouldn't want to offend after not having seen him for so long. B-But I am prepared now if need be." The stammer at the end spoke of the withheld unease the young man had about being put on trial after just coming from the road, but his expression was one of resolve. He'd be ready to meet whatever fate awaited him. Or so he thought.

WC- 756
TWC- 1938
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:03 pm
"Unless that reason was the kage said it was okay or I got kidnapped, I could give a rat's ass." He would say with an aggravated tone. "Its not me you have to convince anyway. With Ayato away at the summit, its Shina you have to talk to." He would keep moving behind the captive listening intently as they mentioned how little the village had changed. "I said the same when I came back a few months ago." He would respond dryly the response lacking interest. 

The former genin's head moved his head and eyes to look upon the village, likely recalling his past. He took a particular amount of time looking at the hospital. The place where Akabayashi would most often be found working. He could hang out with the other Nova, but that didn't provide him much interest as much as deadly diseases and special organs did. He assumed the kid had some connection to the place if he looked at it that long, but he didn't particularly care to ask. 

"What and I'm supposed to help bathe you? Let you take off the cuffs to run wild? Do you think either of those things sound like a good idea for me?" The words came out plain as if the genin's question was actually one of sheer idiocy, like the question wasn't completely thought through before spoken. "I don't your smell is your biggest offense upon Haven, though could prove to be the last. I will recommend you get to live due to your cooperation and turning yourself in, but thats all it is a recommendation." 

Walking inside the building he would pull out a senbon and lightly tap Yuuma to move forward with his other hand. Due to being inside a building now certain precautions had to be taken. One false move and it would go through his head, if Shina decided death the genin would likely fight who wouldn't when death was the result either way. Akabayashi would move toward the door and knock by reaching over Yuuma an easy task with his height. "Its me Doctor Terumi wondering if you can get the shit stain out of my house? Also, I have Yuuma Fujiwara with me one of our ninja who dissappeared he turned himself in and apparently has a good reason for why he went MIA."
WC: 392
TWC: 1,015
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:06 pm
The response in return for the Nova questioning how the mechanics of bathing would happen between his assistance and Yuuma's cuffs was one of a furrowed brow. "I mean...I am capable of washing myself. I wouldn't even necessarily care to remove the cuffs- I've had to deal with worse." Still, he didn't fight too much on it. If Yuuma was meant to feel silly at the very suggestion, the accusation bounced off the personality of the boy like a ball off a rubber wall. "It's certainly not the worst idea- it would show that you had some consideration for a guest in your house. At least, I'd certainly offer a guest a chance to rest. I appreciate your recommendation, though." The boy would offer the Nova a pleasant smile as they continued forward. Truthfully, Yuuma found the man to be somewhat abrasive in how he spoke to people. Perhaps he was just stressed, or wasn't drinking enough water. Had the circumstances been different, Yuuma might have offered to retrieve something for the man's stomach; after all, people often didn't quite act like themselves when they were hungry. Yuuma wouldn't hold it against him.

Stepping into the office area, Yuuma took in a deep breath. It always smelled different here. This was a place where the mighty resided, where important work was done. He had always associated the smell of the office as one of serious business, and when he smelled it again, it all came rushing back to him. Walking through the paper thin door to speak to the Kage, and the conversation that had happened there in. It had stirred him, once upon a time ago. In the moment of the Nova reaching over his shoulder, Yuuma's brows would knit above his eyes crowning over his nose as a realization settled into his mind. "Wait." He said, turning back to look at the Nova. Ayato? Shina? "Is..does that mean Valen is no longer Kage?" He asked, the puzzlement in his voice making it clear that he had been far, far removed from what ever happenings went around Hoshigakure. Doctor Terumi. A name he would dedicate to memory. Although his experience with the man wasn't entirely pleasant, the Nova member had shown to be efficient at his job of spooky door guard and voluntary prisoner escort. Certainly, he'd be commended for such harrowing work necessary for a weapon to be drawn at the young man's back.

Despite what ever answer he might receive, the revelation of the exchange of power wasn't exactly something he had anticipated. Not that Yuuma had loyalty founded on his work with Valen, but it had been something important- something he had understood. Now he felt more alone than before, if such a thing was possible. More possibilities would flood his mind, and a somewhat downcast expression would begin to prevail over his face. 

WC- 477
TWC- 2415
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 9000

Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:24 pm
The veteran of hoshigakure retired from the seat of the kage as he knew his time was up. He passed on the mantle to his chosen individual, who he witnessed growth from the ranks of chuunin. As a kage, it was solely to grow the village from scratch while producing unique newborn young genins to arise again. Yasaki became the new deputy and as-well the master of hoshigakure but wondered where his next story would lie. Due to the recent unrest, he forced himself to resign, letting the next man take over—the decision he solely made for the future of Hoshi.

But since then, a new summit was announced, which Yasaki himself teleported both Ayato, Tsubaki, and the one and only, Jakosaki to Sunagakure gates. He understood they were doing fine, so nothing was to be precisely worried about them. The old-timer made his way to the office, where he identified Shina was in charge for the time being. Since she had something else come up, Yasaki thought it was best to cover up for her until she returns. The Uchiha stood about six feet nine inches tall as he was shirtless with dark saggy pants on. He heard a slight knock from the door as he would listen to a voice he once heard before.

He knew the man known as doctor T, who was at the door of his office. The Uchiha face turned into a playful smirk as he had a ninja who went MIA. Yasaki previously dealt with many other missing ninjas who left the village, but this one was a special one who turned himself in. The veteran sitting comfy at his office chair, let out a delicate, relaxed tone, he would say. "Enter Doctor Terumi."

WC:289
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:02 am
Akabayashi would remain quiet as Yuuma continued to talk about the shower. He assumed if he didn't entertain the notion further it would stop. However when the genin began to talk about being a guest or something the Nova would get a quizzical look on his face. Yes, we of the star village usually move our guests in chains. Another notion that would go unanswered.

The wait from the genin was accompanied by a sudden halt. The Nova's body hits into Yumma's, knocking the genin forward a tiny bit and making the Nova slightly stumble before regaining his composure. "Valen is no longer kage, there have been three since him. The current is Ayato Hyuga the seventh. Valen's name has been stricken from the kage ranks of this village. He isn't even immortalized in stone any longer due to his actions." The words weren't malicious in nature there was no joy within the words he was merely stating fact.

After he knocked and said the stuff about the brat living with him. An unexpected yet known voice answered, well that was embarrassing. He would surely play it off though no value in getting himself or Shina in hot water. He would whisper to Yuuma. "Sixth Hogokage Yasaki. Better odds than Shina." Then the door would open. "Hey brother glad you are still around." He would say moving inside with Yuuma in front. He called the man brother because they shared DNA as Yasaki possessed the liver of the doctor.

He would stop in the center of the office. "Yuuma came to the gates of his own volition as far as I can tell. Didn't attempt to fight or run through the village. He wishes to tell you why he was gone so long and seeks your judgement. Lord sixth, I turn the prisoner over to you." He would take a step back and give Yuuma and Yasaki the stage to speak.
WC:321
TWC:1,336
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:26 pm
A host of new information would flood his mind as the revelation settled in. Not only was Valen no longer Kage, but there had been three others since his departure. His brow furrowed as the thoughts tumbled around in his mind, the slow churning wheel that put Yuuma a step behind most people as he had to process his thoughts thoroughly before the rest of him was allowed to function; not terribly unlike having to chew through an abnormally tough steak if the steak was any sudden complex thought introduced to the young man. His gaze fell as he settled into the new reality of the situation- he wasn't going to have an ally waiting on the other side of that door who knew him since his days at the academy, though the Doctor assured him that he was going to have an easier time convincing this man than he would have before. "Actions?" He muttered, mostly to himself. Certainly, Terumi would have been close enough to hear the mumbled thought but it was clear that there was no question being asked that would interrupt them from moving into the next room.

Moving through the door when prompted to do so, his gaze would lift from the floor to fall on the shirtless man sitting at the desk of the Kage and for just the shortest of moments, Yuuma pondered if the man was dressed at all. Being behind a desk gave him the perspective of not being able to see his lower half, but for the sake of propriety, Yuuma simply assumed that there were indeed pants there. Moving to the center of the room, Yuuma stood as tall as he could though this would not dissuade the image of a stray dog having been put on a leash and led into the office. He was dirty, his clothes were worn and tired, and though he was cuffed in the front it would be plain to see the traveler's pack on his back covered only by a weathered cloak that now clung to Yuuma's shoulders. His hair was disheveled and his face scraggily from weeks- possibly months- on the road. Despite all of this, Yuuma pressed a pleasant smile to his face and offered the sixth Hogokage a bow. "Master Yasaki." He said in greeting, keeping his head down for a moment. "My name is Fujiwara, Yuuma and it is a pleasure to meet you. I wish our first meeting could have been under better circumstances." A simple greeting from a simple man.

Righting his stance, Yuuma stood up straight and adjusted himself to settle in. He had never been on trial like this before, and aside from introducing himself, he had no idea what would be asked of him. No doubt the former Kage would have questions about where he had been, why he had left, and why he has returned. Yuuma had done his best to ready himself for the line of questions he would no doubt receive but thought it best to actually wait for the Master to begin with where ever he might see fit. As such, Yuuma stood quietly and held the gaze of the older man who actually looked like a Kage despite his state of undress. Across Yuuma's face would be an expression of soft resolve; he was under no illusion of this meeting. The things he said were going to be very important, and he recognize that it would be important to maintain not only his manners being concise answers. And so, with the relinquishing of his control over to the Kage, Yuuma stood quietly and waited for whatever might come next.

WC - 610
TWC - 3025
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum