Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Teaching genjutsu (P, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching genjutsu (P, IO)

Mon May 24, 2021 10:00 pm
Nasu watched Shikuki's eyes change to the mangekyo sharingan. Nasu was really hesitant after seeing it. Before they started their training Nasu asked Travin if they could talk privately really quickly. If Travin agreed, Nasu would lead him out of the training area for a second. He didn't want to say it in the room because Shikuki's sharingan could still read their lips if she wanted to. Nasu then would tell Travin about the next stage of the sharingan. Nasu would stare Travin dead in the eyes as he spoke. "Travin look closely at my eyes. You probably saw it on the girl in there but her eyes had another stage to them." Nasu's eyes went and spun through the first three stages of the sharingan like normal and then it kept on going. The tomoe traveled around the eyes getting bigger and forming a shape. It created a shape that was a bit hard to describe. It created a pattern and then what would seem to be a 6 tomoe sharingan. The tomoe was really just a design though. Nasu then explained what he knew so far. It was called the mangekyo sharingan and it wasn't in any of the books. He also wasn't told about it by his parents. It must have been a secret form of the sharingan. Nasu then said "I don't know if I should share this with this new girl or even with anyone." If he wasn't told about it he didn't want to get in trouble at all or anything like that. "So if you wouldn't mind for now unless you think otherwise i'd like to keep this a bit on the down low." 

Teaching genjutsu (P, IO) - Page 2 D7ixkw5-92d46d3f-936f-4ce4-ad45-34141df11814.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk5MWY0NjJkLTk4ODAtNDQwYS1iMjMxLTM4MzdlNDE0MGY5MlwvZDdpeGt3NS05MmQ0NmQzZi05MzZmLTRjZTQtYWQ0NS0zNDE0MWRmMTE4MTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
credit to:https://www.deviantart.com/jinseiasakura/art/New-Nova-Mangekyou-Sharingan-455063045

WC=281
TWC=1482
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue May 25, 2021 8:52 pm
Travin watched the girl going through the Sharingan tomes when she took it a step further and the tomes merged into each other at the ends. Travin made sure to take notes of this new ability of the eye. He wasn’t sure if Nasu was able to do this as well or not, but he would need to add this to his research for sure. He didn’t like not knowing what powers someone else could muster against him if it came to such an extreme. Nasu then motioned for Travin to follow him out of the gated area for a few moments to speak in private. “I’m sorry we shall be right back,” Travin told the girl before following Nasu outside and around the corner so the girl wouldn’t be able to see them. 

Travin watched as Nasu’s eyes did the same thing rolling through the Sharingan before fusing into an even crazier design of his eye. “Ok,” Travin said thinking that maybe he had missed something before Nasu started to speak again not quite cutting him off. Travin listened to Nasu explain the eye and how it was a secret apparently within his clan. Travin knew from experience that it was not unheard of. “Of course Nasu I won’t tell anyone about it. To be honest I’m a little surprised you even told me about it. Things like this that are kept secret from within the clan are done so for a reason. Sometimes it can be due to a massive power budget it needs to use, but sometimes it can be because it is dangerous to use. Take my Suijin genjutsu as an example it is the most powerful genjutsu my Seigan grants its wielder. However, it is kept secret from the clan due to the power of the jutsu. It and many more that I know are only given to the highest and most powerful members of the clan to safeguard the jutsu from getting out.” Travin told Nasu he didn’t know if this new eye was dangerous or not, but what he did know is that he agreed with Nasu on not sharing the information until they at least knew more about it. 

With the conversation appearing to be over Travin would walk back around the corner of the building and into the training field. “Sorry about that Nasu was just a little shy about messing up a jutsu in front of a pretty girl,” Travin told the girl with all the teasing he could muster for Nasu.

(WC-422 TWC-2306)
Nasu
Citizen

Wed May 26, 2021 10:27 am
Just before they walked back Nasu wanted to make sure that Travin understood that Nasu trusted probably more than anyone else. This eye was secret enough that Nasu didn't know about it so telling someone else was something big. So Nasu spoke and said “I'm glad I have a master like you that I can trust.” And Nasu knew that this would probably just bring him and Travin closer together. Nasu deactivated his eye and walked out after Travin. He saw that Travin said something but couldn't hear what it was. “So are we ready to start? The genjutsu release shouldn't be too hard to handle. Teach me the basics and then Travin can just throw me in and I'll release myself.”

WC=122
TWC=1604
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 26, 2021 12:56 pm
Shikuki would blush softly first at the pretty girl comment, and than again, when Nasu assumed she could use the Genjutsu Release technique, At which time Shikuki would shake her head " I am sorry, however I cannot use that technique." Shikuki would than look to Travin and bow her head slightly kicking her toe softly into the ground "I Would appreciate it very much if you do not mind , to have me along in the training as well" Shikuki would than look up as to watch Travin , if he deemed her worthy enough to still train.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 26, 2021 4:53 pm
Travin nodded in understanding that neither Shikuki nor Nasu could use the genjutsu release. Travin knew that genjutsu masters were rare in the world, but genjutsu itself was fairly widespread. He knew that knowing this jutsu is necessary for these two to advance and not get themselves killed. “The jutsu is easy to use and learn. It requires the Tiger hand seal followed by flushing your chakra system with your own chakra. This gets rid of the chakra affecting your body. I feel like I should also tell you that while this is the most common way it is not the only way, and that there is genjutsu out there that this simple jutsu can not break. Now activate your Sharingan’s and watch so that you can see the way the chakra moves through my body” Travin would add. 

Once he saw that both had their Sharingan active Travin would make the tiger hand seal and flush his chakra through his own body. It would be visible to the duo due to their Sharingan being active. “Ok, now you two go one at a time and watch the other to see if you do it right once you both can perform the jutsu I’ll place both of you under a genjutsu and we can see if you can break it,” Travin told the two while activating his own doujutsu the Seigan so he could see their chakra as well. 

Once the two of them had successfully used the jutsu Travin would make a few hand seals before the world went dark for the duo. Placing the two in the bringer of darkness genjutsu the light of their eyes would go black with their vision loss. “Now use the jutsu and break out of this genjutsu.”

(WC-295 TWC-2601)
Nasu
Citizen

Thu May 27, 2021 5:51 pm
Nasu watched closely. Nasu could see the light blue chakra flow right through Travins body. Nasu watched really closely to make sure he got every movement down. When Travin was finished Nasu didn't hesitate. He went right for it. He made the one needed hand sign. It was the tiger hand sign. Nasu put his hands together and then made the tiger sign. He then flushed his chakra system. It really wasn't that hard. Nasu thought there would be more effort to it. After Shikuki had finished it, Travin said the words Nasu was really excited for. He would put them under a genjutsu. And then it happened. The hand signs were formed and Travin's jutsu had started. Nasu saw black coming right towards him. But nothing happened. There was just a black cloud-ish sorta shape above him. “Travin, did you forget what I told you earlier? Me and Shikuki can see through any genjutsu at A rank or below. I mean I guess we still have to break out of it but it's really not going to be that hard without anything distracting us.” No matter though Nasu already started to think about the chakra flowing through his body. But then Nasu took a pause. “Hey Shikuku I'm going to guess you can see the genjutsu too right. Just some kinda black cloud floating above your head. Well that's one of the abilities of stage 3 sharingan. I should also let you know I'm going to try a different way of getting out of this genjutsu. Us uchiha can dispel any genjutsu that is visually affecting us. It shouldn't be too hard to do. Just think about your chakra flowing into your eyes and then they should be able to do the rest. And after that we just have to get used to it.” Nasu said all this while slowly approaching her just to make sure she could hear him. Nasu then gave it a try. Instead of flushing his chakra he had it flow up into his eyes. With the amount of chakra Nasu put in them there was a high chance they were even glowing. Then through his eyes Nasu could see something. It felt like the world just shook for a second. And his eyes kind of popped forward and then back. But when he looked up there were no more black clouds. That must have meant he had done it. If Shikuki had done it, Nasu would ask her how it felt. Maybe he put in too much chakra or it might just have a weird feeling like that. Nasu wouldn't know until he perfected it. Nasu then looked to Travin and asked “so what now. Another try at getting out of genjutsu or are we going to do some jutsu training."

WC=467
TWC=2071
-10 AP for 3 tomoe shringan
-40 AP for sharingan gejutsu release.
total AP=430
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 pm
Shikuki would nod and activate her third Tomoe Sharingan eye, And watch as Travin would flare his chakra, noting how he seemed to do it, and yet the other spoke of another way, that seemingly seemed linked to only them, and she would watch him with her ever peering gaze, noting how he broke out of the would be genjutsu. She would nod and would practice both ways for it would be handy indeed. She would first form the tiger hand sign and pulse her chakra as if flushing her system, and than next she would try to focus the chakra in her eyes. This one felt more like she would cut through the genjutsu rather than just wash it away, that was if it was effecting her visually, the other seemed to be helpful for other and all forms of Genjutsu. This made her think. Was there Genjutsu so powerful that regardless of rather one knew they were in it or not, that they could not escape and would be forced to stay within the genjutsu until it met its limits.

Shikuki would shake the thoughts from her head at this time and nodded to the pair of the male as if in agreeance, she was ready for more, if they were ready to teach and try.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:27 pm
Travin watched the two Uchiha use the simple jutsu and then use their eyes to break out of the Bringer of Darkness genjutsu. It was as he suspected their clan like his own was well versed in the use of genjutsu. Almost to the point of his own, but not quite there. Travin knew that his Seigan was the superior genjutsu doujutsu, but he also knew that the Sharingan was the more well-rounded of the two as well. They both had their strengths and weaknesses he knew it was up to the user of the eyes to decide on what those were. “Very good you two” Travin told the duo with praise. “But I’m afraid I will have to cut today’s training short so I’m going to show you two a genjutsu that I want both of you to learn. It can be vital in teamwork to be able to stop the enemy from moving. It goes without saying why this can be vital, and as I’m sure both of you know the main use of genjutsu is distraction and debilitation of the enemy. This jutsu is called Genjutsu Binding, and it does exactly that it binds up to two targets keeping them from moving. The downside is that it also keeps you from moving, so you want to pair it with either another jutsu or a teammate. The jutsu has three ways to activate, visually since we have doujutsu. If the enemy looks into your eyes you are able to trap them. Also if you practice enough with genjutsu that it becomes one of your specialties you can cast this genjutsu without the need for hand signs, and lastly the basic way of all jutsu use the hand signs. This jutsu is versatile for this reason alone, but the fact that the trigger of the genjutsu is simply being close enough to the user is what makes it a powerful tool to have in your arsenal.” Travin would take a short break to make sure that there were not many questions about the jutsu so far, if there was he would answer them the best he could with the little time he had left. 

Travin would make the hand signs for the first time in a long time for the Genjutsu Binding jutsu. Monkey, Ox, Snake, Rat before duo would feel an overwhelming fear take over them keeping them from moving. Since the two were not familiar enough with the genjutsu release and like his own eyes would be unable to break this genjutsu. Travin would release the two after a few seconds from the genjutsu. “Did the two of you get it? You watched the hand signs and remember them as well as how my chakra flowed and the effects it had on you. Now I want the two of you to practice this genjutsu on each other, and when I return probably in a few days from my mission we can work on another jutsu to fit into your personal fighting styles” he would look over at Shikuki realizing that he had only just met her today and didn’t know how she fought yet. “Shikuki when I return if you want we can have a chat about what you are good at and we can get you some new jutsu as well. I have been training with Nasu for some time now and I already know how he fights. Now if you two will excuse me I must get going” He would add. If the two didn’t have any questions Travin would turn and leave them to their practice. For all, he knew the two could hit off, and when he returned they could be twice as strong as when he left. Plus in his travels, he would see if he could come up with any information about that new eye for Nasu, but he had a feeling that he may not be able to find any since he was not of the clan and most people wouldn’t be willing to share.

(WC-675 TWC-3226)

Exit unless interrupted
2750 WC to Mizu no Haka
526 WC to Glare
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:45 am
Approved
Nasu
Citizen

Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:45 am
This was the first time Travin had cut training short. It must be an important mission. Nasu was at least glad that Travin had left them with a genjutsu to learn. It was called genjutsu binding. First Nasu intently watched Travin as Travin formed the hand signs and used genjutsu binding. Nasu couldn't really explain what was going on but he couldn't really move. He still knew he was in a genjutsu but just couldn't do anything about it. Travin let both Nasu and Shikuki out of it though. Travin then made his way out of the training area. Nasu looked at Shikuki and then turned away a bit and started to try out the jutsu. “Okay monkey-ox-snake-rat.” Nasu made the necessary hand signs but didn't feel any of his chakra flow properly. Nasu then thought back to how Travins chakra moved. Nasu then gave it another shot. “monkey-ox-snake-rat.” Still the same thing. It took Nasu about 15 minutes until he felt that he had gotten the jutsu right. But there was only one way to possibly find out. “Hey Shikuki, would you mind if I tried to use genjutsu binding on you? I want to make sure I'm doing it right. You can then try it on me if you want after that.” Assuming Shikuki said yes, Nasu would launch the jutsu. Nasu made the hand signs. Monkey-Ox-Snake-Rat. Nasu had then launched the jutsu. It worked like a charm. About 15 seconds after activating it Nasu had deactivated it. “Your go Shikuki. Oh and even though Travins is gone, would you still like to train after this. We could work on sharingan genjutsu and the sharingan copycat technique together. I bet we would get it done much sooner.”

WC=284
TWC=2360
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum