Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Can A Demon Become A Sage? Empty Can A Demon Become A Sage?

Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:59 am
Moonlit azure, thickly obscured by darkness, yet vivid as the stars designed the outreaches of the heavens. Refreshing air entangled the flesh of the many, cooling the brick that structured the homes that housed them. Benign caressing of wind slips through the blades of grass as it rustles the leaves that coats the branches of the thick and sturdy trees. A scares few tread the bare paths of the village hidden within the leaves, embracing the ambience that came with the night.

This is most puzzling, but not beyond my suspicions.” A deep, rich and spine shaking voice spoke. “Hmm? Aoki, what’s the matter?” Inquired a young Takara as she shifted her standing to face her father, standing over a lake that rippled from his reflection. Periwinkle ringed eyes, somewhat distorted by the rippling gazed back at him, she noticed this and she took on a more concerned, curious expression. “In this world, wherever there is light - there are also shadows. One merely cannot be without the other. That much is a undeniable fact. Yin and Yang, good and evil, right and wrong. All tethered, but twisted by the common mind. If makes one wonder, are we all but of one singular being, or did we truly just evolve from bacteria.

Takara did not respond, for she felt this merely rhetorical. Her eyes wavered a tad before looking away. But the shifting of her father demanded her attention, although it wasn’t something threatening. “Those eyes, plucked from that Tau at the gates were in fact Uchiha. Evolved to a level of power that I can only understand to be Senju DNA. Thus these are the eyes of legendary fable, the Rinnegan.” Twin ringed eyes with purple hue gazed at his daughter as he inspects her standing. Uniqueness of chakra was bestowed to him, as well certain tenketsu.

Takara gazed at him, his eyes were majestic in some way, dominating. Her father was the Demon and these eyes gave him more of a demonic appearance than he had with his normal eyes. “How does it feel…the eyes, I mean?” She asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. He blinked, scanning the environment before responding. Testing them just to be sure. “Nothing much has changed from what I can tell, yet passively I can see a bit more. And it is as if…awakening these eyes that I have also awakened some inner secrets that flash flood my mental. These eyes are capable of some devastating results. I fear so devastating that I can no longer enter battle with you at my side.” Raising his hand before his very eyes he could see the twisting of his very own chakra and natural chakra clearly being discerned.

“That’s fair, I’m not much for combat anyways. And I don’t mind sitting around the village and helping out where I can. Uncle Goto has been introducing me to some of the members of the village. He’s so nice.” A soft chuckled escaped the Demon, he glanced to the skies as he listened to her. “Goto is indeed spectacular, a fine choice for a brother. As well as Ishimaru. Heh, they both believe us to be the new aged Sanin. Perhaps, even I believe it as well. Anything is possible, me of all living beings understand this much.” He closed his eyes as he smirked.

Opening them to reveal his Sharingan and black scleras. “Come, child. We have preparations.” The two made off into the shadows.

Exit
TWC: 581
Aokidanza awakened his Rinnegan
581/8000 towards learning Wind Release.

Link of Timer starting
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Can A Demon Become A Sage? Empty Re: Can A Demon Become A Sage?

Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:10 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum