Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Healing Ghost (Mission) Empty Healing Ghost (Mission)

Mon May 13, 2024 8:43 pm
Mission: I ain't afraid of no ghost! (B)

Shiru wiped the sweat from his brow as he removed his white doctor's mask and surgical gown. His red hair looked extra bright compared to his plain white t-shirt. It had been a busy day at the hospital. Multiple broken bones, sprains, and even one stab wound came Shiru’s way today. He had used a lot of his chakra trying to heal everyone to the best of his ability. Most other Shinobi would be so drained from all the hours of constant exertion that they would barely be able to stand. Shiru on the hand was barely even winded due to his vast energy reserves. He was like the energizer bunny. If anything all the work had done was make him hungry.

Shiru come here quickly, I have a message from the village elders for you. It's important! I didn't read it but I think it has to do with the ghosts in the hospital!

A nurse came waddling over to him as fast as her stumpy legs could carry her. Shiru couldnt remember her name but he had seen her around the hospital a couple times. She handed over a scroll and waited anxiously for him to read it. when it became clear he wasn't going to share the details she scurried off aggravated.

“Shiru, as a ninja familiar with the hospital you are to aid in the investigation of the paranormal activities currently taking place there.Numerous reports have come flooding in regarding people inside the hospital being haunted by some sort of transparent apparition or apparitions. These encounters are becoming more frequent and malicious in nature. Discover what is truly happening and put a cease to it immediately. Your teammate should be waiting at the front desk within the hour”

Shiru had always heard stories of ghosts in the hospital. It was a place where people died so that was to be expected. Shiru didn't believe any of those stories. At least he never used to. He hadn't put a lot of thought into it to be honest. Now that he recently heard his dead dads voice in the Water Gardens he may have to change his stance on the whole ghost being a real situation.

I love how they always leave out who i'm supposed to be working with. It must be getting pretty serious around here for the Shinobi of the village to get involved. It looks like another long day for me! Hopefully I can find time to grab a meal from the cafeteria?

Shiru walked down the long main hallway of the hospital. After a couple twists and turns he found himself at the front desk. Nobody was there yet except the receptionist. He smiled politely at her as he pulled up a chair next to her. He was hoping he would recognize his partner when he saw them. Hopefully they were easy to work with and this mission went smoothly

life stacks +2
WC: 480

Last edited by Shiru Iyasu on Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 68750

Healing Ghost (Mission) Empty Re: Healing Ghost (Mission)

Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:50 pm
It was a busy and bustling time for Emilia. While her plans to get out and meet more of her fellow comrades were progressing slowly on the social front, the opposite was true for her mission engagements. Emi had recently completed several missions, each introducing her to new faces and allowing her to learn from experienced shinobi. She hoped this mission would follow the same pattern, as meeting new people had almost become a hobby for her. She had just finished reading the detailed scroll sent to her house, outlining the specifics of her latest assignment.

As she reflected on her recent experiences, Emilia felt a sense of excitement and anticipation. Each mission brought its own challenges and learning opportunities, and she was eager to see what this new one would entail. The prospect of working with new comrades and building on her skills was a driving force for her. The scroll detailed a complex task, promising to test her abilities and offer the chance to forge new bonds.

”Emilia,

Numerous reports have come flooding in regarding people in the hospital being haunted by some sort of transparent apparition or apparitions. These encounters are becoming more frequent and malicious in nature. It is imperative that you discover what is truly happening and put an end to it immediately. Your teammate should already be located within the hospital itself. Please act quickly and efficiently in this regard, as the situation is escalating. We cannot afford to have the hospital become a permanent haunting ground.”

Emilia's mind raced with the possibilities. This mission, like the others, promised growth and camaraderie, and she was ready to embrace it fully. With a determined smile, she prepared her gear, ready to step out and meet whatever challenges lay ahead. The kunoichi made sure to lock the door to her house and headed off to Hoshizora Medical. The medical facility was not a place that Emilia had frequented as a kid, or even as a shinobi for that matter. She’s been most fortunate in a lot of her scenarios and missions. Even though she had never visited, she knew exactly where it was - it couldn’t have been more than a few kilometers from her house, so moving at the speed she was - she managed to make it pretty quickly.

Her pace eased up as she approached the entrance to the hospital, the moonlit night shined through with the doors opening, glistening her skin and allowing her golden eyes to beam with brightness and elegance against her pale-ish skin. Each step nearing her to the front desk of the hospital, which is where she was supposed to meet her teammate - a little blurb letting her know that at the bottom of the scroll… which she almost missed. Once she was close enough, the young genin would place her delicate hand on the counter and lean in, spotting a rather innocent looking fellow with messy red hair and eyes. Just from appearance, Emilia liked him - though she was pretty open with most folks. Her run in with Jojo proved that.

”I’m Emilia, I am presuming that you’re my teammate for this particular mission… it’s nice to meet you.”

A nice wide smile appeared on her face as she greeted the new comrade, hoping he would take it as a sign of friendship. Just as that came to be - a chilling and haunting sound could be heard throughout the hospital. Shivers screamed down Emi’s spine as her shoulders shimmied from it. Her face quickly turned towards the direction she believed that the sound came from - giving a piercing glance to see if she could identify anything at first. From here on out, the two would need to get serious. Emilia turned her golden eyes back towards her new found friend, who seemed to be sitting comfortably in a chair next to a nurse…

”Well how bout it? Ready to go deal with what this is? You can even take the lead.”

WC: 662
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:24 pm
Shiru stood from his chair to greet his teammate. At first glance they appeared to be about the same age. The first thing he noticed about her was her golden colored eyes. They stood out against her pale skin and shiny black hair. When she spoke the words were almost lost on him as he struggled to break eye contact and regain focus. He quickly regained his composure and extended out a hand while introducing himself.  

Hey, I'm Shiru!

If Emilia were to shake his hand, then Shiru’s innate Ninshu ability would kick in. This yet to be understood skill connects Shiru and those around him for a brief moment! When this connection occurs, memories and feelings can be exchanged and shared. She would receive a glimpse of a much younger version of Shiru when he was still at the orphanage. He was up late in his bed clutching his mothers journal. His bright red hair stood out in the dark and gloomy room. A few tears fell and were absorbed by his tattered rag of a blanket. A sense of loneliness and sadness radiated from the whole scene. Shiru would wait to see if or what Emilia shared, or just stand around awkwardly for a  moment if she refused to shake his hand.

A haunting shriek would snap up all of his attention. Shiru bound off in that direction taking the lead. He wasn’t sure what he should be expecting. He didn't like the idea of ghosts, but that howling was definitely not human. He made his way down a few hallways in a way that seemed almost random. He made a couple more turns as the shrieks grew louder and ever closer. A different type of human scream suddenly joined in the chorus. He raced along even quicker until he suddenly came to stop as he came to a door.  He mindlessly flung open and entered a giant square faculty lounge.

What the…?

Two nurses and a female  doctor were huddled up in the right corner of the break room. In the left corner were two shadowy shrouded figures making their way to them. They almost looked like solid smoke. The figures stopped when the door opened and let out another violent shriek at the sight of the two shinobi. Shiru made a quick row of seals and chains suddenly burst from his chest. The chains had dagger-like tips and raced to bind the mysterious figures. Shiru stood in shock as his chains passed right through both figures. One of them took a swipe at the doctor in the corner causing a nasty gash. It all happened so fast that Shiru barely had time to process what happened.

It’s not possible, are they really ghosts?  

The figures shrieked again and exited the room entirely by phasing through the closest wall. Shiru rushed over to the doctor and began healing the wound using his healing hands jutsu. The wound stitched itself together pretty quickly. He noticed that a broken clip was attached to a shred of the newly tattered coat. When he was certain she was in no mortal danger, Shiru turned to his teammate with a confused look on his face.

They stole this doctor's I.D badge. I don't think they are ghost! I'm not sure what type of jutsu they are using, but a ghost wouldn't need somebody's I.D. They are after something!

life stacks:4
WC: 567 TWC: 1,047
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:17 pm
The boy, who was likely no older than Emilia, radiated the same outgoing energy she possessed—eager to not only meet someone but to start a genuine friendship. He extended his hand for a handshake, a gesture that Emilia found slightly formal. She wasn’t particularly fond of handshakes, preferring instead the modern fist bump, which she considered cool and trendy. Handshakes, in her experience, often seemed like a ritual passed down by parents, with an almost ceremonial air of "This is how you greet people!" The thought alone amused Emilia, causing her to chuckle softly.

Despite her preference, Emilia decided it wouldn't hurt to adapt the boy’s gesture into her preferred greeting. She figured it was a small adjustment that could potentially make their interaction more comfortable and enjoyable for both of them. As she extended her fist to meet his hand, transforming his handshake into a fist bump, a sudden, piercing howl erupted nearby. The unexpected sound startled Shiru, who jumped up in response, breaking the momentary connection between the two young ninjas.

Emilia's attention snapped to the source of the howl, her senses immediately on high alert. The sound was eerie and intense, cutting through the air like a knife. Shiru's reaction mirrored her own surprise, and for a brief moment, the playful interaction with the boy was overshadowed by the potential threat indicated by the howl. The young kunoichi's mind raced with possibilities, evaluating the situation and preparing for any necessary action.

Despite the abrupt interruption, Emilia felt a flicker of curiosity about the boy who had approached her so openly. There was something refreshing about his straightforwardness, a quality she found appealing. She made a mental note to reconnect with him once the current situation was resolved. Friendships in the ninja world were invaluable, offering support, camaraderie, and the promise of shared adventures.

For now, Emilia’s focus shifted to the immediate concern. She and Shiru exchanged a glance, both ready to investigate the source of the howl. The serenity of their surroundings had been disrupted, and it was their duty to ensure the safety of the area. As they prepared to move, Emilia couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. The unexpected often brought with it new challenges and opportunities—elements that made her life as a kunoichi endlessly exciting.

”Well it seems he took me up on him taking the lead - let’s see how he does.”

Emi watched as Shiru raced down the hallways, of course she was hot on his heels. The pair of them had made quite a few turns in what would mostly seem like random ways - however, the boys instincts were pretty good. He flung open a door to find some folks huddled into a corner trying to avoid the ghosts or otherworldly apparitions. Emilia was going to start making hand signs to test something out, but the boy had lept into action and already launched a peculiar jutsu towards them. It was the first time she had seen such a technique used in action. ”Hmmm… those must be the Uzumaki chains I read about in the archives that one time - very interesting.” The thought disappeared quickly as the chains went straight through the apparitions. What was worse, the creature had managed to land a strike against the doctor and opened a pretty serious wound.

Emilia didn’t even have time to really answer the boy's question right then, he headed towards the injured and began to heal them with a technique and got them right as rain. While Shiru was doing this, Emilia wanted to capitalize on the chance to find them and not have to wander all the way around via guessing games. She held up her right hand and created the seal of confrontation - this allowed her to search anywhere around within twenty meters of their location. Seeing as those odd beings had just left and they were likely created from chakra - she certainly could sense their whereabouts. Within mere moments of activation, she sensed many different chakras throughout the hospital - not really thinking about how many different people would be there. With a little bit of focus though, she latched onto the two signatures that were just in the room.

”Got Em!”

Emilia looked down towards Shiru as he had noticed something interesting and started talk, ”They stole this doctor's I.D badge. I don't think they are ghost! I'm not sure what type of jutsu they are using, but a ghost wouldn't need somebody's I.D. They are after something!

At this moment Emilia knew it was important for her to hold onto the location of the figures that just essentially walked through the wall. She looked down at Shiru and began to explain the way the figures were walking and where exactly they were heading. Since Emilia had never been inside of the hospital, she was unsure of why they would need a doctor's badge… but hopefully with this information, Shiru could potentially shed some light.

”Does that location help you at all?”

WC: 865
TWC: 1527

Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:10 pm
Shiru felt dumb for not using his own sensory skill to track down the culprits. He had been so focused on making sure that the doctor was ok and processing the strange abilities of those shadowy figures that it hadn't crossed his mind. Seeing Emilia use the seal of confrontation to track down the culprits inspired him to take a look for himself. She had done well to pinpoint their location but he wanted to get a feel for their chaka for himself in case they got away again. He made the seal himself and was disappointed when he couldn't pick up their signatures. They must have been out of range, which meant she had to be a vastly superior sensory ninja if she could still lock in on them.

That direction is just supply room and a freezer where they keep….

It suddenly dawned on Shiru what they must be after. He paused for a moment to ponder the implications of what he was thinking. It was the only thing he could think of that would make sense.

They keep the organs used for transplanting up ahead. The Kekkei Genkai of many different clans reside in those organs. When someone is fatally injured it is common practice to scavenge the organs to further bolster the village's strength or to ensure their destruction so they don't fall into the wrong hands. They are only stored just long enough until the village higher ups can collect them. They are the most secure assets in the entire hospital. They probably have some extra protections there that prevent the targets from just walking through the walls. That's why they need the I.D badge! We have to stop them. Nothing good will come out of those falling into the wrong hands!

Shiru was explaining while running down more hallways towards the enemy. His aura grew more serious to match the intensity of the situation. It didnt take long for them to close the distance. They rounded one final hallway and around the corner they would come across the room that held all the organs.

If they are not ghosts, then that means they have to be using some type of jutsu. My guess would probably be some type of space-time jutsu that allows them to phase through solid matter. Every jutsu has a weakness,I will try to distract them and create an opening. You should analyze the situation and use your superior senses to find an opening!

As Shiru rounded the corner the fowl creatures were using the I.D to open the door. The inside of the room was small and Shiru’s mouth dropped open when he noticed strange lines of seal marks covering the entirety of the wall. It was those seals that probably prevented trespassers from entering. Shiru made a couple of seals and a few more of his sealing chains erupted from his hands and sprung towards the two thieves. He wasn't surprised when the chains passed harmlessly through them. He manipulated his chains to keep striking and trying to ensnare them. He pushed the ferocity and pace of his attack to give them almost zero time between strikes and better flush out their movement patterns for Emilia to decipher.

Those seals stop them from passing through the walls but only the walls! They have to have a weakness. They can only escape the way they went in. We can't let them get past us. We have to stop this here and now!

WC 580 TWC: 1,627
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:50 pm
As the kunoichi asked the boy a simple question, she began to wonder what exactly was transpiring here. It struck her as odd that the boy's chakra-based chains could pass straight through the ghosts, especially since these apparitions were able to physically grab the ID and hold onto it. This contradiction was perplexing, and Emilia found herself struggling to piece together the reality of the situation. If it turned out that the ghosts could interact selectively with the physical world, it would signify an absolutely supreme jutsu, one that defied conventional understanding.

Her mind raced, the gears turning frantically as she tried to make sense of the anomaly before her. The complexity of the situation was almost overwhelming, as if her brain were about to burst from the effort of untangling the mystery. Each possibility she considered seemed more improbable than the last, yet she couldn't dismiss any of them outright. The potential implications of such a jutsu were staggering, and the more she thought about it, the more questions arose. Just as her thoughts threatened to spiral out of control, the eager redhead began to speak, snapping her back to the present.

”That direction is just a supply room and a freezer where they keep….”

As he stopped, Emi knew that the next thing he said was not going to be good. In fact, it was absolutely the opposite of good and maybe one of the worst things that could be happening currently.

”They keep the organs used for transplanting up ahead. The Kekkei Genkai of many different clans reside in those organs. When someone is fatally injured it is common practice to scavenge the organs to further bolster the village's strength or to ensure their destruction so they don't fall into the wrong hands. They are only stored just long enough until the village higher ups can collect them. They are the most secure assets in the entire hospital. They probably have some extra protections there that prevent the targets from just walking through the walls. That's why they need the I.D badge! We have to stop them. Nothing good will come out of those falling into the wrong hands!”

Emi’s eyes widened with disbelief, her thoughts almost completely clearing as they raced through the corridors and long hallways of the hospital. Having Shiru with her was a huge help; he easily guided them around corners, cutting down the time it would have taken Emi to navigate on her own, even though she had their location pinned. The urgency of the situation heightened with each step, their footsteps echoing off the sterile walls. Once the two genin made the final turn, they witnessed two unique figures opening a door. Shiru immediately went on the offensive with his chains, attempting to distract the figures. Emilia, however, decided to remain calm and activate her Ketsuryugan eye. Something had been bothering her, and she needed to know what it was.

As soon as her Ketsuryugan activated, she was hit with an immediate sense of pain—almost like a headache, but more intense and piercing. At that moment, she realized they were under a genjutsu. The revelation was startling, adding another layer of complexity to their already tense situation. As quickly as she could, not even requiring hand seals, she would release the genjutsu on herself and then lunge forwards to touch Shiru, to ensure the genjutsu was released on him as well. Before he could look at her, she would deactivate her Ketsuryugan eye, ensuring that it was kept a secret from him.

With an extreme intensity, she pierced her gaze forward - identifying an assailant that seemed to be of the apparition variety. He was real and he could be struck by different techniques, Emilia could feel it. Shiru should be able to see him now, she spoke to him quickly, letting him know to attack with his chains. Strike the enemy down before he was able to truly get into the room. Emilia had assessed the capabilities already and she could tell, Shiru had enough strength to handle someone of this caliber with ease. He was more capable than he seemed at first - not to mention he had some very interesting abilities.

Once this was done, their mission would be complete. Emilia didn't sense any other unique chakras that they really need to be worried about, at least for the time being. If Shiru wanted to talk, Emilia would take the time to connect with Shiru and speak with him once they wrapped everything up. She didn’t mind that at all and figured that it would be cool to get to know him a little more. Meeting new folks in and around Hoshi had sort of become a goal of hers recently.

As time passed since Emilia had wanted Shiru to take down the enemy, she began to grow increasingly nervous. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she resolved to end the fight herself. A unique thread launched from her index finger, piercing the enemy with all its might. It wasn’t a technique she wished to use in front of Shiru—not because it was particularly special, but because she didn’t like people knowing her abilities until she felt more comfortable with them. The figure faded away, ensuring that the fight had come to an end.

The young boy had been so eager during their time together, yet now he hesitated. It could have been caused by anything, so she wouldn’t judge. She simply waited for him to speak before attempting to connect with him. His abilities were unique, and she was very interested in learning about them. Their mission was now complete, and if the boy wanted to talk, she would listen. If not, she would make her way to report on the job well done.

Emilia glanced at Shiru, noting the change in his demeanor. She wondered what could have caused his hesitation. Was it the intensity of the battle? The pressure of the mission? Or perhaps something more personal? She decided to give him space, understanding that everyone processed experiences differently. As they stood there, the aftermath of the fight settling around them, Emilia’s thoughts drifted to their next steps. She hoped that Shiru would open up to her, but she was prepared to respect his silence if that’s what he needed. Their partnership was still new, and building trust would take time. For now, she was content to let him take the lead in the conversation, ready to support him however she could.

WC: 1098
TWC: 2640

Exit Claims

Use WC for Jutsu (25 percent max stat bonus applies)
1875 | 1875 Exploding Water Colliding Wave
750 | 750 - Upgrading Starch Syrup Capture Field to A-Rank

Also would like to notate the 2k words written to memorize Shiru’s Chakra Signature

Mission Rewards
Ryo: 6000
AP: Already capped at 2000

Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:47 pm
Emilia Kaneko wrote:

WC: 1098
TWC: 2640

Exit Claims

Use WC for Jutsu (25 percent max stat bonus applies)
1875 | 1875 Exploding Water Colliding Wave
750 | 750 - Upgrading Starch Syrup Capture Field to A-Rank

Also would like to notate the 2k words written to memorize Shiru’s Chakra Signature

Mission Rewards
Ryo: 6000
AP: Already capped at 2000

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum